Let the Music Play Chp. 14

Printer-friendly version

“Damn, Lindsey! You look hot.” Kaja looks at Lindsey as she stood before her.

The black corset she was wearing along with the tight black faux pants showed her figure off. Her hair was styled wild and full. The make-up she had on gave her a nice rocker look.

“So, do I look like a rocker or a slut?” Lindsey wanted to dress like the girls tonight.

“Both! You look like a petite rocker chick and a hot slut.” Kaja moves close to Lindsey and wraps her arm around Lindsey’s waist and pulls her close.

She leans down and starts kissing Lindsey. She loved how Lindsey looked in tight leather. After a few minutes, Kaja stops kissing Lindsey.

Lindsey felt a little lightheaded from Kaja’s kiss. She loved when Kaja stuck her tongue into her mouth. She holds onto Kaja until her head clears. She knew she was moist between her legs.

“A little lightheaded?” Kaja holds Lindsey in her arms.

“Yes.”

Kaja places a kiss on Lindsey’s forehead. She just holds her against her body. She feels Lindsey rest her head against her shoulder.

Lindsey rests her head against Kaja’s shoulder as they stood in the middle of their bedroom. They just stand like that for a few minutes, before Kaja lets her go. She knew she needs to fix her lipstick.

“I’m going to go ahead and head over and check on the girls.” Kaja checks herself, before grabbing her purse.

“Alright, I’ll meet you up at the club.”

“Okay.” Lindsey watches as Kaja walks off.

She walks over to their make-up table and fixes her make-up. She hopes the girls are ready for tonight. She remembered her first time performing before a bunch of people. She was nervous until she started playing.

Lindsey uses her Lyft app to have a driver come and pick her up. She goes downstairs to wait for the driver to arrive. Once it does, Lindsey gets into the car. It was a nice car as she sits back and let the driver take her to the club.

Lindsey spots Kaja’s SUV when the Lyft driver pulls into the parking lot. She gives the driver a nice tip as she gets out of the car. She spots a line going down the side of the building.

She walks up to the bouncer at the door. She noticed he was a big man and she has seen him here before.

“Hey, Miguel.” Lindsey smile at the bouncer.

“Lindsey, I didn’t know your band was playing tonight.” Miguel knew Lindsey was a member of Dusty Gasket.

“We’re not. I’m the manager of Paper Dolls.”

“You mean the new band playing tonight?”

“Yep, I’m their manager. So, is it okay if I go in?” Lindsey knew the people standing near her were giving her a dirty look.

“Sure, no problem. However, next time you might want to use the employee entrance.” Miguel opens the door for Lindsey.

“Thanks, Miguel.” Lindsey walks past him and into the club.

When Lindsey walks in, she heads towards the band room and knocks on the door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me, Kaja. Open the door please.”

The door opens and Lindsey walks into the room. She walks into the room and notices all the girls were dressed in their outfits. Their instruments were ready to go.

“Who set up the stage?” Lindsey noticed the stage was already set for the girls.

“My cousin and his friends did.” Brandi had invited her cousin and his friends.

“That was nice of them.” Lindsey hasn’t met them yet.

“They volunteered to act as our roadie and help us.” Brandi also promises to pay them for helping them.

“Okay, well it's time girls. Go out there and knock them dead.” Lindsey steps aside to let the girls walk past her.

She follows them up to the stage and stands nearby. She gives them two thumbs up as they get ready to perform. She knew the girl's first song was a Heart song.

“Go for it, ladies.”

The girls start playing. Lindsey heard a few miss notes, but after a few seconds the girls sounded great as they played, and Vicky sang.

“The girls are doing good.” Kaja was standing near Lindsey.

“They had a rough start, but they are doing better now.” Lindsey had noticed the missed note, but no one else did.

Kaja just looks at Lindsey “you and those sensitive ears of yours.”

Lindsey just smiles and keeps listening to the girls perform. The first hour goes by fast and the girls head to the band break room. She follows the girls into the room.

“You girls are doing excellent up there. You had a rough start, but no one noticed it.”

Brandi looks at Lindsey “you did.”

“That’s because I have an ear for music. Now, you girls need to keep the pace up and play music for the crowd to dance too.”

“We got that covered.” Vicki switched up their play list.

“Oh? What are we playing?” Brandi wanted to make sure she knew.

“We’re playing the third list, instead of the second list. We’ll play the fourth for the third set and the second list for the last set.”

“Cool.”

“Alright girls, your break is over.” Kaja was keeping the girls to their schedule.

The girls head back out into the club to the sound of applause.

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lindsay I think would be

Samantha Heart's picture

A better conductor/instructor/mentor rather than manager. Kaja i think might be more manager material.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.