My first bra fitting

Printer-friendly version

bra.jpg

From a captioned image by an unknown author, I dream of my first bra fitting, what should have happened to me and many others.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Here we were, mom and me, finally!

I was getting my first bra of my own. God answered my prayers.

Ever since I was little, about 3 actually, my sisters played dress up with, dressing me in all pretty little girl clothes, and telling me how wonderful it was for them to grow up. They talked about their bodies changing, about all the pretty things girl can wear and guys can't, and about boys. Yes boys.

Over time, I could wear their hand-md-downs, jeans, t-shirts, even some socks and underwear, and no one said a word. I let my hair grow and had a real tomboy look. At times, I would use a hair clip and look even more girly. Most of the time, however, I looked like a tomboy.

Mom ignored everything. She let my sisters give me clothes and panties and acted as if they were boy stuff. Until we went to the new hairdresser that mom wanted to try out. She was tired of the old place so one day we tried Rick's, and I went with to keep her company. Plus, I loved watching the ladies get their hair done.

Mom wasn't ready for what happened next. We walked in and mom told the receptionist we were here for her appointment. The receptionist thought she said "our" appointment and immediately escorted us back to get our hair washed. She asked me, "Honey what's your name, and I said Danny." "Nice to meet you," she said. "You are pretty, but you'd look better if we trimmed your hair. Plus, the boys will love it, and maybe you can then wear some more girly clothes."

Mom and I didn't know how to respond, so we just listened. Then the woman turned to mom and said, "Mrs. Meadows, I know it's none of my business, but your daughter is too old to be braless. I know she hasn't fully developed yet, but no girl should be braless. It's not appropriate."

Mom remained quiet. Next thing we know we are seated and both of us are having our hair done. I kept quiet but loved what was happening. They shaped my hair, trimming the edges until I looked so pretty, just the way I dreamed when we played dress up.

We finished, mom paid, and the lady said "Mrs. Meadows, you and Dani come with me next door. Dani needs a proper bra, one with a little padding, but she needs a bra." We did as we were told.

Next door was Marsha's Intimates, a place no boy would ever set foot into. The receptionist informed the woman at Marsha's that I was braless and needed a bra. I couldn't believe my ears; my dream was coming true. I was getting the bra fitting I wanted. With mom.

Mom stayed quiet. After the woman went back to the salon, mom asked me if I wanted this. I began to cry. "More than you know," I responded, tears gushing. If it's that important to you, we will buy you your own bras and panties, on one condition."

"What?"

"You have to wear them all the time," she sternly said.

I ran up and hugged her so tight. The saleslady returned. I was so happy. I can't wait until I get home and show my sisters. And I wonder, what will the guys at school say? Especially that one guy Mark. He's always looking at me. Wait until he sees my boobs.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos