Homecoming and Halloween Not So Scary 2

Printer-friendly version


Homecoming and Halloween
Not So Scary 2


By Jessica C


=^_^=


My sister Kiera and I were at the top of the stairs; Connor was standing closest to the stairs, thus Kiera started down. I watched as her fingertips barely touched the banister rail. Seemingly she floated down, with each step her knees kick out her skirt just a little.

Shivers ran through me, I wanted this experience, despite others that might be thinking it might not be right; I was determined to enjoy tonight. The tips of my fingers touched the banister railing and I began to walk down. I was sure I was smiling as I concentrated on my mother, Kiera, and Deira at first. They were pleased with how I looked. I look to Connor as he stared at Kiera. Then I looked at Jim and was delighted he too was happy. I didn’t so much hear his words, but read his lips, “You make a beautiful girl.”

I heard the soft sound of a phone camera click, and there was Tobias. I heard him, “You are very pretty Evette; you and your dress are lovely.” There was Sally, Tobias’ friend. Somehow I knew I wanted to be Tobias’ girlfriend, but for now, hoped I could be her girlfriend.

Jim stepped forward and hugged me. Mom had my mum corsage which was still fresh. Jim was awkward in putting his hand under the top of my dress and pinning the Mum in place. Sally stepped forward and we took hold of both hands and a soft hug. She sniffed and said, “I love the fragrance of your perfume.”

My father had rented a limo and driver, mainly for Kiera and Connor, but we got to ride in it as well. It added to my Cinderella fairy tale experience. William our chauffeur opened the door when we got to the school dance. Jim and I, Tobias and Sally got out first. Then someone announced Queen Kiera and her escort Connor Stephens.

Justin Cotton was the elected King, and there were a few pictures and times he and Kiera needed to be together. They made it halfway through the first dance and something upset Kiera. She dropped Justin's hands and grabbed Connor and they danced together and most of the night when they danced.

Tobias and Sally, Sheryl Rogers, and Merci were with me and Jim. Jan Crow, Judd, and Ken, who were usually part of our group, were across the dance area. Sheryl and Merci first danced with each other until two guys finally cut in to dance with them. It was my second time up dancing when Tobias and Sally cut in and I was dancing with Tobias.

Tobias said, “It’s funny, but if I hadn’t been so slow it could have been I taking you out tonight.” He laughed, “But then I would have been too close and couldn’t take the pictures and write the story.”

He knew he surprised me, and that I didn’t know what to say in response. Finally, I said, “This will sound silly but I’ve always been jealous of my sisters and other girls wondered what this would be like… I’m not a girl, by any means, but it is a better experience than I could imagine.”

He asked, “Do you like being pretty? It seems like you are enjoying the experience of the clothes and having people look to see you.”

I asked, “Is it that obvious?”

He said, “Sally said, you are beside yourself and don’t know how to respond.”

I said, “She is right in that it is unreal but I love being Evette. I feel like I’m having a princess moment, but how could a boy feel that?”

Merci, Jan, and Sheryl find us, Tobias, you need to give her up. We girls need some girl time with Evette. Merci is the first to speak, “I can’t believe how pretty your legs are and you up to your complexion. You put many of us girls to shame!”

=^_^=


Jan pulled at the skirt of my dress, “Where did you get the dress; it is beautiful?” When I told her about Deb’s Clothiers, she said, “Your mother took you there? So is this some sort of punishment or reward?”

I paused and thought, that is a good question. I said, “A reward. Somehow, my mother and father always knew I was jealous of my sisters. My mother caught Kiera and me in a teasing fit and she didn’t like my humor. She knew I was jealous of my sisters and then Kiera threw out the idea of me being her princess if she became queen… Well, I waited too long to reject the silly notion. This is the outcome.”

Sheryl said, “Tell me, and I want you to tell me the truth. Several times when we were in the larger group and we decided the boys go one way and the girls do something else. Did you ever want to come with us? I even thought once when I wore a new dress that you wanted it.”

I asked, “Are you talking about that blue-print dress last spring?” Sheryl smiled as she and I thought of it at the same time. "And yes, sometimes I'd rather be with you girls."

She said, “The next thing is for us to get to dress you up for Halloween. Others can think what they want. After we’re through with you even your mother might not recognize you.”

Jan said, “We need her mother’s help, or we can’t afford anything this good.” She had a magazine of gowns.

Merci asks, “Are you wanting to be a girl?”

I honestly said, “As wonderful as it feels; I have no desire to do all this every day.”

Merci, who is a very girly girl, said, “There is no more to it than what it took you to get ready for today. The salon and special clothes at best are once a month!”

I said, “You’re used to it, and you especially go out of your way to look good. I realize how much work that is now.”

Sheryl and Jan giggled, they often commented on how girly Merci was, and all that it took.

The girls had fun taking me to the girls’ room and waiting the extra time it took me. “Maybe, now you won’t joke how long it takes girls to go to the women’s room. The wait wasn’t even that bad.”

I said, “It didn’t seem as long because we were talking. A guy out there isn’t talking, he’s just waiting.”

I was back with Jim and we had a slow dance when I noticed that he was aroused. During the slow dance, Jim drew me close and kissed my cheek, and moved to kiss my lips.

I had seen Kiera being kissed as such before, and I was jealous that she was that pretty. Here I was a guy, dressed as a princess, and Jim wanted to kiss me.

It was not just Jim who was warm; I knew I blushed. Instead of fighting his advance, I closed my eyes. The kiss was soft, warm, and didn’t last long enough, but it was nice.

Jim whispered, “I felt sorry because I was pushing myself upon you, but you didn’t fight me.” He paused, “You are more of a girl than you pretend.” We agreed not to talk much there. I even told him I wasn’t that attracted to him. He felt the same way about me.

“You, your dress, and how far you went out of your way to do this. I don’t know why but it was unfair and did not expect me to respond,” he said. It sounded funny but I knew what he was saying and agreed. “I have two sisters, and I kind of understand. I think that is part of the reason I asked to date you.”

When Jim drove me home he parked around the corner from where I lived. We walked to my house and between a pine tree that blocked the view of my house and the hedge that blocked the view from my neighbor. Once behind the tree, you could barely see us from the street nor that side of my house.

We weren’t intending to do anything bad, both of us were interested in a more passionate kiss. It was more than one kiss. I didn’t mean to swoon, nor to allow our tongues to meet but they did.

That is where the lighted compact that my sister insisted on became useful. I touched up my makeup before we went to the door. He said goodnight, kissed me on the cheek, and left.

=^_^=

I passed the inspection of my mother, though she said, I redid things too well. “The problem I have with tonight Evette was Sheryl, Merci, and Janelle had called me and to tell me they going to dress you up for Halloween.” She said, “I put my foot down on their idea pretty forcefully. And I called your sister to agree with me.”

Mom’s mood softened, as I asked, “What did Kiera say?”

“She didn’t think it was big enough to interrupt her evening, and she told me I shouldn’t be so upset. Then she hung up on me.”

Mom said your father and I agreed, you’re not becoming another daughter.

I said, “I already told Merci and the others that weren’t happening; it’s too much work and not what I want.”

Mom interrupted me, “That’s what Sheryl said you said. So if you don’t want to be a girl, what would be the attraction of dressing up for Halloween?”

I said, “You don’t get it, Mom. I don’t want to be always want to be a girl, but I have been jealous of my sisters and those girls. The idea of getting girls to makeover me like a Ken or a Barbie doll would be like a dream come true.”

Mom said, “Your father said something like that? …They were talking of dressing you like a real princess if we’d get you a gown.”

“Mom, I didn’t tell them you would. It would be counterproductive; Halloween focuses on being scary. A beautiful gown would be lost on the holiday.”

I said, “Mom that’s too much. Help me to undress and take care of getting my makeup off.”

Mom took me to my room and helped me to get out of the dress and to properly hang it up. I just about had the makeup off, when I commented on being done. Mom said, “You wanted to be a young woman, now you get the facial regiment of cleansing and moisturizing your face.”

I thought mom was kidding or would give in to my protest. It was the other way around. “For one thing, if your sister goes to church tomorrow dressed up, so will you. I told pastor Higgins, I won’t have you being hypocritical about this.”

I was ready for bed about 1:30 when my sister came home. I was happy that she didn’t tell everything that she saw. I was upset that she insisted on going to church in the morning. Which also meant we would be going out for dinner with me dressed as Evette. It is not that I minded, but that they expected me to be willing.

=^_^=


It was Monday evening and the dinner table was set for four more guests. Sheryl and Merci were soon over, then Janelle and even Tobias were there for dinner. Kiera and Deidra and my dad were there and the conversation was normal. That was until the end of the meal and dad helped my sisters to clear the table and do the dishes.

Mom took the rest of us downstairs to our recreation room and noticeably closed the upstairs door. Mom looks at me and said, “Your father and I decided we’d go the distance and give you a fun Halloween that wasn’t scary, but wonderful. You’re to have a fun weekend together at a four-star hotel in the city. Two other sets of parents have agreed to help with the suite costs… Girls, you can tell her about yourselves.”

Merci shyly said, “I’m going to be sleeping beauty as a ballerina.” Sheryl added, “I’m going to be Princess Di, and Jan wants to be Prince Charming dressed in satin.”

I looked at Tobi and he said, “I’m going to be the baseball player who pitches and plays the field because he has a good bat.” Baseball’s the one area Tobi doesn’t come across as withdrawn or a geek.

Sheryl said, “We’ve talked to Tiffany Anders about being Serena Williams but she hasn’t committed one way or the other yet.”

Mom at that pulled out her tablet, “The girls were thinking of this gown for you.” It’s an amazing blue dress with an elegant on the shoulders white wrap that arms go through as part of it.”

I said, “That better be a costume or it is too expensive.”

Mom said, “That’s what Sheryl said, but she agreed if a boy is going to dream it’ll be his wet dream.” I royally blushed, not able to believe she said it. It might be true, but one doesn’t say it. Mom showed me a list with prices, the dress, wrap, shoes, clutch purse, and delicates took things above $700. She said, “You’ll need to wear that Saturday and Sunday.”

I said, “I can’t believe you are planning all this.”

Jan said, “What it needs is you to step into the dream and admit you like the idea?”

“One more time to be Evette,” I think out loud, and I look at the eager faces of the girls. I said, “If anyone else asks, I put up more of a fight.”

Everyone, including Tobias, mom and the girls surround me with a hug. Mom said, “Thursday you’re getting out of school early and we’re going to Allure, a place out of state. It’s not that terribly far, but they have the gown you and the others agreed to. There will need to be alterations and some pampering.”

Sheryl said, “My mom’s going, hoping we’ll get something fitting for Princess Di.”

Over the coming days, it was reinforced that my dream had two parts and no more.

=^_^=


Tuesday, I was approached by Angie Hart. We talked, and she confessed that she liked me more now that she saw my softer side. “I’m interested in dating Evan not who you pretended to be.” She’s athletic and I went and enjoyed watching her play volleyball. "I like seeing where his softness comes from.

Thursday morning she asked, “Is it true that you’re going someplace today to girlify?”

I swore it was the last time and she laughed. “If there’s another time it is me dressing you, but don’t plan on it. I wouldn’t mind my guy having his ears pierced.”

=^_^=


Sheryl and I both had approved excuses to leave school and be picked up by our moms, me before noon and Sheryl at 12:30. I was whisked home and changed into one of my oldest sister’s simple A-line skirts and a simple peach blouse. Mom brushed my hair and did my makeup lightly, and Evan was gone.

Sheryl’s mom drove their vehicle and said she knew the way. “You know I’m the one who first did this with Sheryl’s older brother Booby. It was last year's homecoming that I first had the idea for Evan. Your dad, aunt Evelyn, and I ran around together so I knew you took after Ev.”

Mom said, “But that didn’t mean he dreamt to be a girl?”

Mrs. Rogers said, “I did some of Sheryl’s laundry when he was around. Twice I left the room and I knew he got up to look closer. He even helped me once saying he did it at home.”

Mom acknowledged I did help at home, “He even does a better job hanging up their blouses and folding sweaters.” The moms agreed.

The time passed quickly and we were at Allure. Mrs. Rogers lightly sprays the perfume Obsession, saying, “This should help set the mood.” It was very feminine and I did not mind walking through the mist of the perfume.

I watched as Sheryl perused several Princess Di look-alike gowns and liked one an aquamarine that Edith the owner said, 'Diana wore in Melbourne' and she showed Sheryl the choker that Di wore as a headdress. Sheryl had tried on no less than four gowns before settling on that one but in red. Edith set her seamstress to work on Sheryl’s gown.

Edith took me to another room, “You young lady need to assure me that this is your choice and that you’re not being pressured to do this?”

I giggled, “Would you believe I have three sisters that I’m jealous of them? This was my dream that my parents and friends are helping me to have. I’ve already dressed up for homecoming, but being princess-like is my dream. What can I do to help you understand?”

She smiled, “You convinced me, let’s go back and see if it is a size 10 or 8 that you should be wearing. I am not going to have you wear a corset, but I do recommend a waist cincher.”

I said, “I’m afraid of busting my parents' budget, or doing something they don’t like.”

Edith said, “The original price was with the cincher, we just didn’t have it listed. We didn’t want to scare you if you weren’t open to it. Your mom was wanting to know all the costs upfront. The shoes and clutch purse are now on sale as a promotion, and will cost less.”

The satin panty pulled in the little tummy I was showing.

Edith approached me, “You are very fortunate; if your friend had gone with the aquamarine, I am now sure your gown wouldn’t appear as wonderful as it is?” She had my dress in white and blue, and either way with the white wrap.

It was Edith’s producing breastforms that caught me again by surprise. It was understood if I tried them on and bought them. I needed to wear them home today for practice. The breastforms and the lace bra they sat in, caused me to get excited. My excitement had been building and had become too much and I wasn't expecting it to happen.

Cleaned up and odor-free, I finally got my chance to model the gown and with the waist cincher. I nicely fitted into the size eight gown. It took the better part of an hour for the seamstress to properly fit me.

Mom had me buy another knit dress which I was to practice wearing with the cincher, and bra. We stopped at Flemington on the way back. I was not comfortable eating out as a young woman. Edith had put two curls on either side of my face, to help with my appearance. Truth is, I was very happy to have another time out. It excited me to be seen by people as another woman.

It was seven-thirty when Ann Rogers dropped us off. I was happy that the sun had gone down, though there was some light outside. Kiera and Deidra as well as Dad were anxious about how our day went. Dad wasn’t interested in seeing the pictures of the gown or knowing about the waist cincher, and the extent of what we had done.

=^_^=


The last week before Halloween, was the mid-point of the first half of school. I was taking tests and doing projects or reports. My mother kept after me about learning to act like a girl. If I hadn’t loved it so much, I would have come to hate it. I am not sure that wasn’t at least dad’s intent.

The suite of rooms would cost over $300 per night that was with a discount. Everyone except Tobias went to the salon from school on Friday and we were picked up by a twelve-passenger bus that was filled with our gowns, accessories, and Tobias. There were three bedrooms we shared. I was to be with Kiera and Tobias would sleep in the living area. It was delightful to go out to eat.

Tobias would wear an Angels' baseball uniform as his costume but also had a nicely tailored tuxedo for chaperoning us. The air he had was vastly different from usual. He was the handsome guy that I usually said he could be.

We were not alone as older teens seeking out NYC this weekend. A good travel agent had booked us to tour around NYC and got us tickets into a costume gig Saturday night in Manhattan. Our limo was there to get us to and from, and to keep us safe. Kiera and her friend Haley made sure Sheryl and others didn’t get away with manhandling me as they dressed me. I felt like I was wrapped in the most delicate lingerie, the stockings up my nicely cleaned legs, and my boyhood neatly packed away. Having girls dress me was all I imagined and more.

Young men were at the costume dance to dance and to make us feel desired and help us to have a great time, while not going too far. It was Jan as Prince Charming in pastel satin costume who was endangering Merci as Sleeping Beauty the ballerina.

Tiffany in her Serena Williams and then Wonder Woman costumes kept turning heads. There was a reason, not many went with trying to be Serena; not many had the looks and fitness that Tiffany brought to her characters.

Zach our limo chauffeur had given Tiff, Kiera, and Tobias emergency phones in case of possible problems. He had made a point of telling Tiffany that her attraction could be dangerous. Our night out would end at 12:30. None of us could have asked for a better day. I had all the fun a girl night out could have. We had stayed up late on Friday to watch the night lights of the city come on and then dim. My friends had made me over and I enjoyed it as much as they did. Come late Sunday morning everyone was ready to leave and circulate the city. I was dressed once more like the princess and as others left, Tobias appeared in his tux.

He asked, “You have one part of your dream unfulfilled.” He had a smile and told me, “This time is just between you and me.” He said, “You want someone to sweep you off your feet.”

Suddenly my passion was turning hot, ‘Who told him, I hadn’t told anyone,’ I screamed in my head!

Jokingly, I said, “That guy Peter last night, I thought he read me, but he stepped back.” I turned to Tobi, “I didn’t tell you any of this.”

He said, “Hey, we’re best friends we couldn’t get closer. You called your other self Jenny before. Yes, I knew.”

Tobias steps closer, it is the first time his fingers run through my hair. We are close, but we’re both comfortable. Gone is the young boy who had become my close friend. I hear myself, Evette asking, “But why you?”

He said, “Because I have a real affection for you. At least twice you have joked that I’m well hung… Because I want to and there’re no strings attached.” Tobias stepped forward and his handheld my cheek as we kissed. My eyes were closed and our kiss became passionate. I felt the back of my dress open. Without looking I was able to unbelt and unzip his pants and begin to unbutton his shirt.

He said, “Do you remember yesterday when Sheryl encouraged you to use a douche? That was my suggestion to her. Your body should be very sensitive to what we’re going to do.” He said, “You’re the first to get me without any protection. I’m going to lovingly fill you with me.”

We were in the bed but didn’t rush, I liked gazing at him, and he at me. The inside of my legs was sensitive to his touch. As he said, he was a good size as a young man. I touched and held him and he felt good. I had kissed much of his body, and my feelings grew. He was big and ready when I lifted my hips and butt to take him. The Ky gel already made me warm and moist. He had to push his way in, but I was open to receiving him. We made love and within an hour made love again. We showered, but now I put on my knit dress, fresh panties, and new stockings. We rode a taxi to the store near Times Square where we were to meet.

=^_^=


The others had spent the time window shopping, with very few purchases. Sheryl and Kiera were the only two who seemed interested in what Tobias and I did. Tobias’s short answer was, “I accepted her/him back into the world we’re going back to.” Another short answer was, “It was guy stuff.”

Kiera asked, “Why did you put on this dress, instead of guy stuff?”

I said, “It was my choice and I want to go back the way I came. I want to thank you.”

=^_^=


It was Wednesday when mom took me aside. She asked, “How are you doing?”

“I’m doing fine, but if I’m going to become a crossdresser or not, I’m not ready to say.”

She asked, “I heard you and Tobias spent time together at the end, and you changed dresses, why?”

I told her I didn’t want to talk about it. She did say, “Did he pick your blossom?” Moments later she said, “I think, I would understand.”

The closest I came to saying anything was, “Thanks for making it all possible and understanding.”

“I’m glad it was good and it wasn’t a scary Halloween.”

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good novel

I liked this novel. I cannot believe nobody else commented on it.

Homecoming and Halloween Not so Scary...

Thanks for your comment, I was surprised too. I would like to know what are some things that you liked about the story. I am thankful for your comment,

Hugs, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Seemed like Evan was being pushed

Jamie Lee's picture

Evette was only to appear at Homecoming and the Saturday night dance. So why was it necessary for her to appear at church? Just because Kiera dressed up for church was no reason Evette had to go.

And why were the girls so insistent to have Evette around? Why insist Evette join them for Halloween?

Why does it seem they're pushing Evan to be Evette? Just because he dug a hole and had to be the princess for two days, doesn't mean he has to be their got to girl.

And yet, Evan wants all this. He wanted to wear the gowns, the other clothing, be seen as a girl. But not become a girl. Evan only knows one thing, he doesn't want to be a girl, the rest is up in the air.

In many ways, Evan is a complicated character. He acts borish but is jealous of his sisters. He wanted to wear their clothing, but kept his dream hidden. And once Evette came out, Even was liked better than before Evette.

While two chapters gave an initial backstory of Evan, it doesn't feel like his story has been fully told. The next step of his life is up in the air, but at some point he has to figure out all he doesn't know about. Plus, does the girl he talked with become his girlfriend or does he and Tobias become an item? Mom and dad don't want another daughter, but look what they allowed. Might they see a need in Evan's life they allow to happen?

It was nice reading this story and see how one boy handled living with three sisters.

Others have feelings too.