Blue Lace Chp. 3

Printer-friendly version

Paragon Delivery, Dallas, Texas:
“Hello, Paragon Delivery service, how can we help you?” Jessica had the delivery screen up.

“Yes, I would like to have a large container picked up from 5647 King Street and delivered to 987 Rose Avenue.”

“How big is the container sir?” Jessica could tell the person was a male on the other end of the phone.

“22-1/2 X 17-1/2 X 12 container. I have three of them I would like discreetly shipped.”

“No problem, sir. We specialize in discreet and quiet delivery. I’m going to send you a drop-off site for pick-up.” Jessica knew some people like to cause trouble about how their packages are picked up.

“Don’t you pick up directly from me?”

“No sir. It’s better this way. Like I said before. We specialize in discreet and quiet delivery. I’ll need for you to drop your containers off at 1400 Lions street. It’s six blocks from your location. When you get there, knock on the door and a person will answer it. Leave the packages with that person. They will give you a receipt and how much the shipping cost is.”

“How do I pay for the delivery?”

“You’ll pay the person when you arrive. Please bring cash or money order. Leave the money order blank and don’t fill it in. We’ll do that for you.” Jessica looks through her list of agents and spots Neil’s name.

“Alright. So, I go to 1400 Lions street and just drop the packages off. Is there a particular time I need to be there?”

“No sir. Someone will be there for twenty-four hours. Afterward, you’ll have to call for a new pick-up site. You only get one pick-up reset.” Jessica wonders what the stuff is being transported.

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome Mr. Smith.” Jessica ends the phone call.

1400 Lions Street, Dallas, Texas:
Neil and her two assistants were contracted to come in and pick up three storage boxes. They had pulled their van around behind the build. They ignored the bum sitting on the ground with a bottle in their hand. They have seen a lot of homeless people, so it wasn’t anything new to them.

They take their gear and walk inside the building to start the renovation. They shut the back door behind them, as they set up their gear and start working. Just before the door shuts, a little toy car follows them into the building.

Aurora looks up as three construction people enter the building, which she had been given information about. One of her snitches had informed her about a shipment being delivered to this address. Her snitch couldn’t give her a time but said the information was reliable. So, she has been camping out in this alleyway since last night dressed as a homeless person living on the street.

It was seven in the morning when the remodeling crew had arrived. She discreetly watched as they unloaded their gear and talked among themselves. Just before the rear door they had entered closed. She sends one of her remote drones into the place and found a spot where it could hide and monitor them.

She sends another remote drone over to the cargo van and places a tracking device on the undercarriage. She gets up occasionally and stumbles about. She has played the part of the homeless person several times.

Around noontime, one of the people come out and spotted her digging through a trash can. He walks over to her “hey, let me bring you back some lunch, okay?”

“Alright.” Aurora sits back down on her cardboard box and wait.

Twenty minutes later the guy returns with a white box lunch. He walks over to Aurora and hands it to her “here you go, enjoy.”

“Thank you.” Aurora accepts the box lunch from him.

“You’re welcome.” The young guy turns and walks back into the building.

Aurora opens it and saw it was a hot ham and cheese sub with all the veggies and French fries. She picks the sandwich up and takes a small bite from it. She was making sure it wasn’t laced with any drugs.

As she is enjoying the sub, she hears noises from inside the building. A man’s voice speaking to the woman. They were talking about the price and the packages. The small drone she sent inside gives her a snapshot of the person. She’ll run the picture through the police access she has.

She continues to watch the interaction while enjoying lunch. Afterward, she watches as everyone goes back to work, after eating and receiving the package. She recorded where the package was going too.

Felica’s Harding Place, Dallas, Texas:
“This is so unfair.” Alexandra looks at Stephanie as the two of them sat at the dining room table.

“What makes you say that Alex?” Stephanie looks at Alex.

“Because you and Felica have the same build and such. You’re the same height, same tit size, and have an hourglass figure. I look like a flat-chested girl with mosquito bites for tits.” Alex hated that she looks like a teenager, instead of a grown woman.

“It’s not like I choose to be changed like this, Alex.” Stephanie did like her new body but hated having red hair. She wanted blonde hair or hair-like Felica.

“So, how come you two get knockout bodies I get a teenager's body?” Alex looks at Stephanie and Felica for an answer.

“We don’t know, Alex. That’s one of the things my older sister is going to find out. My mother has created a new identity for you.” Felica hands the envelope given to her by her other sister Ivy.

Alex looks at the contents inside the envelope. She dumps the contents out onto the dining room table. She notices, it was a new birth certificate, passport, social security card, and a bank account. She looks at the little yellow sticky note attached to the ATM card. According to the note, there were twenty thousand dollars in the account.

“Why did your mother give me twenty thousand dollars?” Alex looks towards Felica.

“Because she is trying to help you establish a new life.” Felica knew what her mother was doing.

“Can’t I stay here with you and Stephanie?” Alex looks at both women.

“Yes, but you’re going to need to act like a normal teenage girl.” Felica looks at Alex when she says that.

“Which means?” Alex looks at Felica with a puzzled look on her young face.

“Meaning, you’ll be going back to high school. Since you already know most of the stuff from your years in school, it shouldn’t be a problem. I want you to watch how normal teenage girls act and interact with each other.”

“So, who is going to be my parents?” Alex saw there was a death certificate in the stack for her parents.

“I and Stephanie are going to be your sisters. If anyone asks, you were adopted by my family.”

“So, is that why your mother gave me the last name Blake?” Alex had noticed that.

“Yes. Stephanie is going to have Blake as well for her last name.”

Stephanie looks at Felica “does that mean I’ll have access to everything your family owns?”

“You’ll have access to the same things I do. My mother will more than likely want to meet both of you in a few days.” Felica figures her mother’s will want to meet both of her new girls.

“You don’t have a problem with us being your sister’s?” Alex looks at Felica.

“Not really. I just hope my mothers don’t make a habit of it.”

“Mothers?” Stephanie looks at Felica with an eyebrow raised.

“Yes, mothers. You also will have twelve other siblings as well. You met one of my older sisters.”

“How many sisters and brothers do you have?” Stephanie was curious.

“Five boys and seven girls. I used to make number six, but now I’m on the other team. Three of your older brothers have female twins.”

“So, they aren’t identical twins?” Alex was curious.

“Nope, only my mom and her twin are identical. They both share the same first name but are different as well. Where our mother is a medical genius, builds weapons, airplanes, and medical devices. Mom’s twin, our aunt is a medical doctor like our mother, a special agent, an escape artist and illusionist.”

“How many cousins do we have on that side of the family?” Stephanie was curious.

“Twelve as well. Four boys and eight girls. Of all the boys, except the youngest are twins like our sister and brothers.” Felica met the latest boy, who happened to be a trans male.

“Sounds like your mother and her twin enjoy big families.” Stephanie didn’t think big families existed anymore.

“Well, considering it has always been my mother and her twin. It seemed when mom got pregnant. Her sister did as well.”

“Wait a minute. You said we have two mothers. How can two women get each other pregnant?” Alex looked confused.

“Two women can get each other pregnant, but it required outside help. No, mom use to be married to a Billionaire, before he died during a
thunderstorm while flying. Dad was a finical genius and left mom well off. Not that she needed the money. Mom’s family had already left her and her sister well off. Plus, with them being well-known doctors and aunt Janet being a well-known stage magician. They aren’t hurting for money.” Felica knew her family had a lot of money and influence.

“Where do they get the time to do all of this?” Stephanie wonders how both women accomplished everything.

“Trust me, when you have an IQ of 260, there’s nothing you can’t do.”

“That’s how smart your mother and aunt are?” Alex looked dumbfounded.

“That’s how smart mom and Aunt Janet are. As for everyone else, including me. Our IQ average is around 165-200. Sam and Joyce have a two hundred IQ. Ivy’s is hundred fifty, mine is one hundred seventy-five.” A smile appears on Felica’s face.

“Boy! I feel stupid around all of you.” Stephanie thought she was smart.

“I know I do.” Alex wonders if she was making the right choice.

“Look, not everyone in the family is as smart as we are. Your cousin Sasha for example has a hundred fifteen and can control fire.” Felica wishes she could do things like that.

“Look, I think we’re getting a little overwhelmed here.” Alex wonders why Felica is telling them this.

“Look, it doesn’t matter how smart you are or aren’t. My mothers will love you as if they gave birth to you. All your aunt’s and aunts will treat you like they do everyone else. So, you have nothing to worry about.”

“I do have one question, what is our other mother like?” Alex was curious.

“She’s former Israel Defense Forces and has additional training from Uncle Leland.”

“What is he, special forces?” Stephanie wonders what he was.

“Worse, he’s former Delta Force. The only people who are on equal ground with him. Is Aunt Janet, Momma Tabitha, and his daughter Sasha. That’s because Sasha was trained by her mother and her father.”

“Remind me to never piss him off.” Stephanie feels goose pimples travel up and down her body.

“Uncle Leland is a big teddy bear. However, when he decides to use his unique skills. You better find a very dark hole to bury yourself in.” Felica knew how good her uncle was.

“Well, I think we got a quick family background.” Alex wonders now if he is making a good choice.

“Don’t worry, Alex. You’ll fit in. However, mom will push you to be the best at what you do.” Felica knew how her mothers were.

“Well, now that I’m a woman, I think I will get back into dancing and performing.” Stephanie only quit, because she wasn’t getting anywhere as a transgender.

“Sounds good. I have work to do. So, you two behave yourself.” Felica turns to walk away.

“Where are you going, Felica?” Alex was curious.

“Hunting. I need to find or establish snitches and locate drug dealers.”

“Try over on the East side of Dallas. There is a drug dealer by the name of San Juan. He runs a gang called Eightballs. you can’t miss them. They are mostly composed of Latinos and a few whites in the gang.” Alex remembers encountering them.

“Thanks. You guys stay here.” Felica walks into her office to change.

up
184 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds Intresting

Samantha Heart's picture

Quite tye large family ill admit & most are QUITE smart.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.