Terry and Dakota’s Family Thanksgiving

Printer-friendly version

Dakota looks at herself in the full-length mirror in her and Terry’s bedroom. She tried one of those blue pills Rebecca took and couldn’t believe what it did to her body. It didn’t change how she looked, except increasing her breast size up one cup size, her hair was fuller and made her hips and buttocks look bigger.

Terry walks out of the bathroom and notices Dakota standing in front of the full-length mirror checking out what the blue pill she took did to her. He had noticed when he got up that her body had become more feminine, and her breasts had become rounder. He walks up behind Dakota and wraps his arms around her waist and places a kiss on her cheek.

Dakota felt Terry wrap his arms around her. She loved when he kisses her on the cheek.

“Can you believe what that pill did to me?” Dakota couldn’t believe how her body looked.

“You have a mom’s body now.” Terry places another kiss on Dakota’s cheek.

“Which means I’m going to need to find time to work out.” Dakota knew she hasn’t been working out as much as she should before she took the pill.

“Well, you could have changed like Rebecca, her boyfriend, and friends did. It was a risk for you to take that pill.” Terry didn’t want Dakota to take it, but she wanted to see what it would do to her.

“It was worth it for what I gained.” Dakota had checked her vagina when she went to the bathroom this morning. She used a mirror and saw that she had a cervix.

“Still, you were playing Russian roulette taking that pill.” Terry didn’t think Dakota should have taken that pill.

“I know, but you know how I have been feeling lately.” Dakota has been feeling motherly lately and didn’t know why. Sure, she was raising two young girls and now she had a teenage daughter.

“Well, you should be thankful you only had some minor changes done to your body.” Terry was glad Terry hadn’t changed that much.

“I’m very thankful. Speaking of being thankful, you know my older brother is hosting this year’s Thanksgiving dinner. So, you’ll have to go over and help out with it.”

“Are you sure, you want me cooking the turkey?” Dakota has never cooked one before.

“Don’t worry about the turkey. Robert’s wife Lorne is going to cook it. You, Eddie’s wife Carly, and Leia will be working on everything else.” Terry knew what the family tradition was.

“So, what do the guys do while the wives and daughter are cooking?” Dakota looks at Terry for an explanation.

“We watched the kids and the football game.” Terry use to hate it when she was a girl and had to help cook every holiday.

“That doesn’t seem fair.” Dakota couldn’t believe how the tradition was. This was her first Thanksgiving as a wife and a mother.

“Now, you know why I enjoy being a male now, instead of a woman.” Terry places a kiss on Dakota’s cheek.

“That’s no excuse. You do know I invited Lilly to spend Thanksgiving with us, don’t you?” Dakota turns around in Terry’s arms so she could look into his eyes.

“That’s fine, she can help watch the kids while we're at my brother’s place.” Terry looks down into Dakota’s light blue eyes.

Terry was only a few inches taller than Dakota and a little slender than her. He’s been working out since he became a man.

“Do we need to go and get you new undergarments?” A smile appears on Terry’s face.

“Let me see if my nursing bra needs replacing.” Dakota walks over to their dresser drawers.

It was an old fashion dresser that they bought at an antique store. Half of it was hers and the other half was Terry’s. She pulls out her favorite nursing bra and tries to put it on. She manages to get it on, but it was compressing her breasts.

Dakota turns around to look at Terry ‘I think I’m going to need a new nursing bra.”

“I would say so. We can pick up some new ones at Walmart for you.” Terry had a list of things they needed to pick up.

“I’ll go by Victoria's Secret, next week to get the ones I like.” Dakota takes her old bra off and tosses it. She grabs a clean pair of thong panties and puts them on. She walks back over to the mirror and didn’t like how they looked on her.

Terry grabs a pair of full briefs for Dakota to put on. He hands them to her “here you go.”

“Thanks.”

Terry watches as Dakota gets dressed. He looks at Dakota's breasts and realizes she is bigger than he ever was.

“You know, your breasts are bigger than mine had been?”

“Do you miss them?” Dakota knew her husband still had nightmares of what was done to her as a prisoner of Isis.

“You already know the answer to that question.” Terry walks over to Dakota and gives her a passionate kiss.

Dakota returns the passion as the two of them kiss for a while. After a few minutes, they stop and finish getting dressed. She was lucky the pair of dress pants she decided to wear, fit her. If nothing else, they fit her better than before.

“I’ll go and check on Rebecca, you get the girls ready to go or see if Lilly is awake.” Dakota walks out of their bedroom.

She walks down the hallway to Rebecca’s bedroom. The door was closed. She stops and knocks on it, before entering. She notices Rebecca was still in bed and her schoolbooks were opened at the foot of her bed.

She was happy to see that Rebecca was taking her schoolwork seriously. Ever since Rebecca was turned into a twelve-year-old girl, she has been trying to avoid her schoolwork. She had to crack the whip on Rebecca.

She reaches over and gently shakes Rebecca’s shoulder to wake her. She does it again “come on sleepyhead, time to get up.”

“I don’t want to.” Rebecca stayed up last night catching up on all the assignments she didn’t want to do.

“Come on sleepy head. It’s time for you to get up and get dressed.” Dakota wanted to yank the covers off Rebecca.

Rebecca opens her eyes and looks up at Dakota “mom, can’t I stay home and sleep?”

“No, sleepyhead. We’re going grocery shopping and you need to come along as well.” Dakota looks down at Rebecca.

She was surprised when she got back from Washington D.C. to discover that Rebecca had been turned into a twelve-year-old girl. Not only that, but Rebecca also couldn’t remain out of school, unless she was being homeschooled. She and Terry talked about it and decided to enroll her in a private school.

“Okay, mom.” Rebecca gets up, being careful not to knock her books over.

She had gone to bed last night without wearing panties, but just her nightgown. She had found an article online that said it was better to not wear panties to bed, so her lady parts could breathe.

“Come on and get dressed, young lady.” Dakota treated Rebecca like her own daughter and at the age, she appears to be.

“Yes ma’am.” Rebecca walks over to her closet and looks for a dress to wear.

Dakota walks out of the bedroom and heads towards the twin’s bedroom. She stands in the doorway and watches Terry dress the girls. She loved watching him with the girls. She knew Terry took his role as their father seriously.

She turns around and knocks on Lilly’s bedroom door. She waits a few minutes before she walks into the room and spots Lilly still asleep. She walks over and gently shakes her shoulder “Lilly, it's time to get up.” Dakota wonders why Lilly was so tired.

Lilly turns and looks up at Dakota. Her hair was golden blonde, she had blue eyes, a small mouth, and a small nose. She also looked so young, and her chest looked bigger.

“Lilly, what has happened to you?” Dakota knew Lilly didn’t look like she does before.

“What are you talking about?”

“Lilly, have you looked at yourself?” Dakota was worried because Lilly never looked like she does right now.

“No, why?” Lilly was confused.

“I think you better look at yourself.” Dakota reaches her hand forward to Lilly to help her out of bed.

Lilly gets up and wasn’t wearing anything. She was completely naked, and Dakota saw that Lilly’s breasts were bigger than her own. They were like big round basketballs.

Lilly walked over to her mirror and looked at her reflection and saw what Dakota saw. She couldn’t believe what she looked like.

“How did this happen?” She turns to look at Dakota.

“You tell me. Did you do any drugs or anything last night?” Dakota knew Lilly had gone out with some of her friends that were in the same group she was.

“No ma’am, I wouldn’t do any drugs. Not even that new one that is out on the streets.” Lilly heard about the drug that turned Rebecca. She knew a few people that sold it.

“Well, tell me what you did last night?” Dakota sits down on Lilly’s bed.

“I went to my coven meeting and worked on a spell that our high priestess and priest had found in some ancient manuscript. Afterward, when the spell was complete, and everyone was exhausted. We sat around the circle and enjoyed the heat from the in-ground firepit. Around two in the morning, everyone was getting extremely tired. So, we dissolved the circle and left.”

“Is everyone in your circle trying to become elves?” Dakota knew Elizabeth’s and Sara’s nanny ran in the same crowd as Lilly.

“Yes, you already know Lobelia has completed her transformation into an elf.” Lilly wanted to be like Lobelia.

“Yeah, I know.” Dakota couldn’t believe how Lobelia looked. She also helped breastfeed Elizabeth’s and Sara’s children.

“Was there anyone knew there?” Dakota wonders how Lilly ended up looking like she does.

“Yes, there were two women that were new there. They were invited by my high priest and priestess. Why?” Lilly was curious why it mattered.

“I’ll need for you to give me a description of them when we get back from the store.” Dakota was going to see if Wraith’s facial software could locate the two women.

“Alright. You’re not going to fire me, are you?” Lilly didn’t want to lose her job as Dakota’s nanny.

“No, I’m not going to fire you, Lilly. The girls love you. Now, get dressed and we’ll go and get you some new clothes to wear.” Dakota stands up and walks out of Lilly’s bedroom.

Thirty minutes later, Terry pulls the family SUV into the parking lot of the Walmart they normally shop at. All of them get out of the SUV and head inside the store. The dress Lilly had on could barely contain Lilly’s huge melon-shaped breasts.

They walk over to the women’s section and look through the selection. Dakota makes a few for herself and pick-up some for Lilly. She had brought her tape measure with her. She and Lilly walk into the dressing room together.

While Lilly and Dakota were in the dressing room. Rebecca and Terry and walked over to the tool section and look at some of the tools on sale. Rebecca might be a girl now, but she still liked working with Terry in the garage.

“What do you think about this toolset, dad?” Rebecca picks up a mechanic’s 250-piece toolset.

Terry walks over and looks at it. It was a good cheap set of tools.

“Are you buying them for your work tools or for at home?” Terry looks at his adopted daughter.

“I was thinking for at home.” Rebecca knew the garage was just up the street.

“Alright, but you might want to get a tool chest as well.” Terry figures it wouldn’t hurt to have one at home.

Ladies Department:
Lilly and Dakota find several bras that will work. She found some for herself and some that would work for Lilly. The ones for Lilly were a little more difficult to find. Because a lot of women who live in the area that Walmart served had her bust size.

Dakota saw some dresses that the two of them would look nice in. She selects a few and has Lilly try them on. She tries on a few herself. Once they were done selecting what clothes they wanted to buy and selecting some normal underwear. They go looking for Terry and Rebecca.

Dakota and Lilly find Rebecca and Terry over in the electronics area looking at movies and a few things for the house. Dakota notices that they had gotten another shopping chart and had a tool chest and some tools in it. She and Lilly walk over to her husband and Rebecca “I can’t leave the two of you alone at all.”

“Sorry mom, but I thought I could use some tools at the house.” Rebecca looks at Dakota when she responds.

“It’s fine, sweetie. So, are you guys ready to do some grocery shopping?” Dakota looks at her husband, who had the twins with him.

“Yes ma’am.” Lilly and Rebecca answer at the same time.

“Good! Now, let’s go and get everything Lorne sent to me to pick up.” Dakota sends half the list to Rebecca.

Rebecca hears her cellphone beep, letting her know she received a text. She looks at it and notices it was mostly vegetables and spices.

“Is this all you want me to get, mom?” Rebecca looks at Dakota.

“No, I want you and Lilly, to pick out everything we need to make several pies and such. You girls are on desert duty.” Dakota looks at both girls.

“Can it be a selection of pies and cakes, mom?” Rebecca was already thinking of several different pies she wanted to make.

“Yes, it can.” Terry answers for Dakota.

“Good. Come on Lilly, let’s go and get everything.” Rebecca pushes the shopping cart she had with the toolbox and tools in it.

Dakota looks at Terry “are you ready to do some shopping?”

“Do, I have a choice in the matter?” Terry looks at Dakota.

“Nope.” Dakota grabs Terry’s arm and starts shopping for items on her list.

Lilly and Rebecca start at the fresh vegetables and work their way back towards the milk and such. Lilly was pushing the shopping cart, while Rebecca compared ingredients and made sure they get everything they need.

Lilly looks at Rebecca “do you know how to make deserts?”

“Yep, my grandmother taught me. I uses to help her when I was younger. I guess I’m still younger.” Rebecca couldn’t believe she had been
turned into a twelve-year-old girl.

They figures out why she looked like her friend’s cousin. The genetic material in the spit her friend made her swallow, contained the DNA the drug needed to rearrange her DNA. They sent a sample of her DNA and her friend and compared them to each other. She inherited a lot of her friend’s family DNA.

Lilly and Rebecca collect the fresh vegetables, then move on to getting everything they need to make several desserts. When they go by the candy aisle, Lilly selects a couple of bags of gummy bears. She loved gummy bears.

Rebecca saw what Lilly was doing and picks out a big bag of M&M’s. She liked M&M’s with peanuts.

“Now, that we have our candy picked out. Let’s go and find mom and dad.” Rebecca starts looking for Terry and Dakota.

Terry grabs the last item on the list and puts it in the shopping cart. He looks over everything to make sure they had everything on the list.

“Looks like we have everything Lorne wants us to pick up.” Terry hands Dakota her cellphone back.

“Good! I think the girls are ready to leave.” Dakota saw that the twins were getting bored.

Just as Terry and Dakota got the last item. Rebecca and Lilly find them. They walk over to Terry and Dakota.

“We got everything, mom and dad.” Rebecca was ready to leave.

“Alright, let's check out.” Dakota and her family head towards the checkout.

Dakota noticed the candy in Rebecca’s shopping cart. She looks at Lilly and Rebecca “I hope you two will share those candies with your cousins.”

“Yes ma’am.” Rebecca and Lilly both responded at the same time.

Dakota noticed that Lilly had been getting looks from the kids and some of the men in the store as well. A smirk appears on her face because she knew it was because of Lilly’s elven looks. She nudges Terry while they are standing in line. When Terry looks at her, she nods her head towards Lilly.

Terry glances like he was looking at something interested. He notices that Lilly was getting glances from some of the men and children in the store. A smirk appears on his face as he turns back around and looks at Dakota. He leans in close to whisper to Dakota “you think she has noticed the attention she is getting?”

Dakota casually looks at Lilly and notices she hasn’t noticed the looks she is getting. She looks back at Terry “nope.”

Terry straightens up and steps aside “girls, why don’t you come up here.”

“Okay, dad.” Rebecca walks past Terry and Dakota.

Lilly follows behind her as well. She wasn’t aware of the looks she was getting.

“Hey, Lilly can you help me with this please?” Rebecca needed help with the tool chest so the cashier could scan it.

“Sure.”

Lilly helps Rebecca with the tool chest. She also helps her with the tools and food they were buying. Once everything in Rebecca’s shopping cart was scanned and bagged. Dakota starts putting everything in her shopping cart onto the counter to be scanned.

Terry watches the girls handle everything, while Dakota pushed the stroller that the twins were in. He pays for everything with their credit card, instead of the one Jack gave them.

“It’s a good thing we brought the SUV.” As they walk out of the store.

“I know. Now we need to go by your brother’s place and drop everything off.” As everyone walks towards the SUV.

“I wonder what your boss is doing for the holidays or Hatter.” Rebecca knew about Mr. Bounty and Hatter.

“Mr. Bounty is having his annual turkey hunt for the family. As for Hatter and her family, she and Mark normally volunteer at the local soup kitchen every holiday. Anika is taking Kira with her to visit her boyfriend in upstate New York.” Dakota knew Anika tries to spend the holidays with her boyfriend.

“How about your brother and his family?” Rebecca knew about Dakota’s brother down in Texas.

“He’s hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for our family and his wife’s family.” Bart wanted her to bring her family. But they had already decided to
spend Thanksgiving with Terry’s family. She said she’ll spend Christmas with Bart and his family this year. Which meant Katie might be there since she either spent the holidays with Bart or her brother in California.

The ride over to Robert’s house was boring. When they pulled up to the house, they noticed Eddie and Carly’s SUV was already there and so was Leia’s Bristol Fighter.

“Shouldn’t Leia be driving something less conspicuous around?” Dakota knew that car stuck out like a sore thumb.

“She just got back from a car show. She was invited to the car show, showing off rare and unique cars. Her Bristol Fighter is the only one in the United States.” Terry and his brothers did their research about the car, before giving it to her.

Terry parks the SUV next to the curb. He turns and looks at everyone “okay, let's get everything unloaded.”

“Okay, dad.” Rebecca was enjoying calling Dakota and Terry, dad and mom.

Dakota and her gang start unloading the SUV and carry everything inside. When they walk into the house, they spot Lorne in the kitchen.

“Hey Lorne, where do you want everything?” Dakota looks at her sister-in-law.

“On the dining room table. We’ll sort it and start cooking everything later tonight.” Lorne was glad she had extra help this year.

“Okay.” Dakota and Terry start putting everything on the dining room table.

Dakota and her family spend the rest of the day at Robbie and Lorne’s place. Leia, Rebecca, and Lilly start making pies and cakes for tomorrow. They make the pies and such under Lorne and Dakota’s supervision.

While the girls make the deserts, Lorne, Carly, and Dakota work on some of the sides and cook the ham. Lorne is going to cook the turkey on Thanksgiving Day. The rest of the afternoon and late into the evening everyone works. For dinner, Terry goes and gets Chinese food for everyone.

Thanksgiving Day:
The alarm clock goes off in Dakota’s and Terry’s bedroom. The garage was closed today. Dakota gets up and takes care of the twins. She knew they were already awake. They were early raisers.

As for Terry, he goes downstairs and starts brewing a pot of coffee. He knows Dakota was going to need it. As he waits for her to finish feeding the girls. He starts making some breakfast for everyone.

As Terry is cooking, Lilly comes walking into the kitchen. She was wearing her favorite nightshirt, but no panties. He could see her groin area and noticed she had very little hair down there. Also, her pointy ears weren’t covered by her golden blonde hair.

“How are you feeling, Lilly?” Terry watches her.

“I don’t know how I feel. I can hear things I never thought possible and see in the dark as if I was wearing those thingies that allow you to see in the dark. On top of that, I can smell odors I never noticed before.” Lilly pours herself a cup of coffee and adds sugar and cream to it.

“That’s got to be annoying.”

“It is, but I’ll figure out how to ignore it or deal with it.” She grabs a cinnamon bun that Terry already made.

Rebecca comes stumbling into the kitchen wearing one of her old work shirts that were big on her new body. She rubs her eyes as she walks into the kitchen. She waves to Terry and Lilly. She grabs her Garfield coffee cup and pours herself some coffee. She also grabs a cinnamon bun. She loved the frosting on it.

Rebecca looks at her father “so, what time are we going over to Uncle Robbie’s place?”

“In a few hours. There are still a few things that need to be done.”

“I thought we got everything done, last night?” Rebecca thought they fixed everything.

“We did, but there are still a few things to do.” Terry knew how Lorne did things.

Dakota comes walking into the kitchen. She was covering up a yawn as she walks over to the coffee pot.

“I already fixed your cup.” Terry hands Dakota her coffee cup.

“Thanks.” As Dakota takes a sip from it.

The rest of the morning they have breakfast and get dressed. Dakota loved when Terry came up behind her and massage her sore breasts. They were still sore from breastfeeding the twins.

“You know if we keep having children. One of us is going to need to stop going out in the field to watch over them.” Terry was concerned that one day the assignments they go on, might kill them.

“I know.” Dakota has been thinking the same thing.

She puts on her new bra and adjusts it. She pulls out the dress she was going to wear to the family dinner.

“So, have you decided not to go out in the field anymore?” Terry wonders what his wife was going to do.

“If we have another child and that is a big if. I’ll train someone to replace me. We need someone who can do undercover work.” Dakota knew that was why Bart trained her and introduced her to Anika’s crew.

“That person should also be able to act as backup for Anika as well for you.” Terry thinks Anika might not go out in the field but act as an operational manager.

“Why do you say that?” Dakota looks at Terry as she continues getting dressed.

“Well, Anika has Kira now and someone needs to be there for Bree as well. Since Anika is her grandmother, it only makes sense she would stay behind for her.”

“True.” Dakota walks over to the mirror and looks at herself.

She could tell that her hips and chest have been enhanced. They made her look like a woman that spends a lot of time sitting in an office chair.

“I need to start exercising. I look like my mother did after having three children.” Dakota turns around to look at Terry.

“Does your mother know, you are still alive?” Terry never asked Dakota that question before.

“No, she and the rest of my life think I’m dead, and it's better if they do. It more for their protection, than it is for mine.” Dakota knew it was necessary for their protection.

“How about Bart’s family? Won’t that put them in danger?” Terry didn’t know much about Bart.

“Only his cousins, uncle, and aunts. If you’re crazy to go after them. His second-oldest cousin is on the LAPD Swat. His second oldest is a college professor and his third is a train conductor. That’s not counting what Katie does. Most of my adopted family are cowboys, law enforcement, or people you don’t want to mess with.” Dakota has met her adopted family when she became Bart’s little sister.

A smile appears on Terry’s face as h looks at Dakota “you look lovely my dear.”

“Good.” Dakota walks over and kisses Terry.

“Let’s get the crew together and head to your brother’s house.” Dakota grabs her purse but makes sure her gun was concealed inside it.

Anika gave her the purse with the secret compart for her gun Smith & Wesson 9mm. Terry carried an army-issued Sig Sauer service pistol. It was the one he had when he was captured and found when he escaped.

Dakota goes and checks on Rebecca. She was wearing a dress that matched her age group. The one she wanted to wear was for an older girl. The dress Lilly had picked out when they went shopping showed off her new figure. They were going to stick to the story of her getting the operations she wanted to look like an Elf.

Once the twins are loaded into the SUV and everyone else as well. Terry drives them to his older brother’s place. When they arrive, they noticed Leia wearing a nice dress that Dakota figures Carly had picked out for her.

Lilly takes charge of the twins, while Leia and Rebecca help Lorne, Carly, and Dakota in the kitchen and set the table. While they were in the kitchen, Terry joins his brothers in the living room to watch the football game.

“You know, Terry never uses to be into football.” Lorne knew Terry use to be female.

“He’s not. He is just socializing with his brothers.” Dakota knew why Terry was doing what he was doing.

“Dakota, how did you talk Terry into going full-time as a guy?” Carly looks at her sister-in-law.

“He was already heading down that road when I met him. I just made him decide what he wanted. He no longer felt he was a woman anymore after everything that he went through.” Dakota talked with Terry for a long time about what he wanted.

“Well, I’m just happy Terry is happy and enjoys his life now. Also, it was a good thing he found you for a wife.” Lorne looks at Dakota.

“Thanks.”

Dakota starts reheating everything last night with Rebecca and Leia helping them. Once everything was reheated and the turkey was ready. Dakota walks into the living room and turns the television off and looks at all the guys “dinner is ready. Robbie since this is your house, you get to crave the turkey up.”

“Well thank you, Dakota.” Robbie smiles at Dakota. He has seen her use a gun and knows how dangerous she is.

Dakota returns his smile and goes to gather the kids up. A separate table has been set up for them.

“Kids, dinner is ready. Come and take your seat.” Dakota watches as Robbie’s and Carly's kids come running out of the game room.

Rebecca and Leia help the kids sit down at their assigned spots. Dakota, Carly, and Lorne start placing food on their plates. Carly and Lorne already warned Dakota what each child liked or didn’t like.

When Dakota and the other ladies are done. They sit down at their places and enjoy dinner with their family. As Dakota eats, she looks at everyone and felt special and lucky to have a family again. Everyone at the table was her brother and sister. When she looked at Rebecca and Lilly, she felt like a proud mother.

From LadyDragon623 to Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!
up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm Happy For Dakota

Samantha Heart's picture

She has a family is a mother & she's a full woman.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.