Reluctant Diva 20

Printer-friendly version

Reluctant Diva 20
Inspired by Lipstick Discipline
Chapter 20 – Coming of age

The following morning I was awoken early by Maria. Following the customary massage and bathe, my attendant fetched a roll of surgical tape and kneeling before me, she taped my privates upwards and backwards using the familiar method, before holding a pair of tiny panties adorned with delicate Chantilly for me to step into. Next she laced me into a new corset that was elaborately trimmed with lace to match the panties and though it resembled the decorative kind which ornament bridal catalogues I could testify to the efficacy of its steel boning.
Img070
When I turned to check in the full length mirror, I could see no sign of any thing male down there. With my swelling boobs, compressed waist and rounded hips and thighs, my image looked voluptuously feminine and the absence of anything visible between my legs somehow seemed to make me more complete rather than less.

At this point, my hostess came in to take charge, and with a robe around my shoulders for a semblance of modesty, I was seated before the vanity and treated to a lengthy beauty session by Madeleine herself. She chose a shade of lipstick to complement the lilac colour of my dress, I think she called it heliotrope, and the nail polish selected was an exact match. Her skills as a beautician surpassed anything I had witnessed before. When her work was completed, the two women declared themselves satisfied that my hair, nails and make-up were each as perfect as art could make them. I could only gaze wonderingly in the mirror.

“Stand up, dear, so we can finish dressing you.” I obeyed and with expensive hose and flat shoes, the voluminous petticoats which would fill out the skirt of my gown followed. Then that garment itself and when Madeleine had finished positioning my breasts within the bodice, I seemed to have more cleavage on show than ever. The next few minutes were occupied with the maid kneeling to straighten my petticoats and arrange the folds of my skirt, while her mistress primped and pushed at my bosom to display it to best advantage.

Glimpsing my reflected image once more, I realised that I had been transformed so that I didn’t recognise myself. I could have been anyone; anyone that is who looked like a movie-star! Whereas only the previous day my pleasure in wearing this beautiful creation was tempered by my fears over all the attention I would be receiving, now it was as if a switch had been flicked in my head. It seemed to have had a curious effect on my mood. I felt light-headed, almost fey! Whereas only yesterday I had been uncomfortably self-conscious over the amount of décolletage I was displaying, my thoughts now ran diametrically in the opposite direction.

Madeleine had lifted each of my breasts in turn so they were resting almost on top of the gown’s padded cups instead of inside them and the result was barely decent. Nevertheless, I found myself pulling my shoulders back and thrusting my chest forward immodestly, as if to assist her efforts!

When Maria surfaced from her attentions down below she was voluble in her approval. “Oh! Las tetas! Las tetas grandes! Now you are real woman, all the boys like!” She smiled slyly and mouthed “Mistress like!” broadly hinting at my hostess’s apparent fixation. Wearing this gown would definitely transform me into a dazzling showpiece, but instead of being daunted by the prospect of all the attention I would be receiving I found myself welcoming it.
APicImage73
I twisted around, lifted an arm and stretched and arched my back to show off my ‘assets’ for the maid’s further admiration! While I posed for her she applauded my every move!

My posturing was soon halted by Madeleine who called to our attention that time was passing. My veil, headdress and jewellery were quickly attended to. The lilac theme of my ensemble was continued in the finishing touches; my long lacy sleeves and the flowers in my bouquet.

“You are wearing this colour as an expression of your personality” she clarified. “It’s delicate, feminine and pretty but also a little ambiguous, somewhere between blue and pink, which are of course the traditional colours for boys and for girls.”
That figured!

It more than figured and suddenly I felt okay with this, more than okay. The occasion of the Thanksgiving parade all those months ago came to my mind and a similar realisation took hold of me to the one that had hit me then. No-one could possibly recognise the real me which lay deeply hidden beneath all these layers of cosmetics and petticoats and frills and flounces. I was an actor, correction, an actress! I had only to play the part cast for me.

That resolution set the mood that carried me through the entire “festival of Quince años” which was enacted to the smallest detail. At the little white church that was to host the ceremony, an ornate building with lots of white plaster and decorative brickwork where a silver-toned bell tolled from the tower, I was greeted by a sea of faces, all wreathed with smiles, apart from my father and his spouse. That was a breeze! I was transported throughout all the complicated religious ceremonial that followed, receiving my first bouquet of flowers and placing it on the altar, the gifts of a symbolic ring and the satin pillow embroidered with my name inside a circle of flowers. These were a delight!
The comical spectacle of my dad, of all people, kneeling before me, admittedly at the third time of asking, to remove my flat shoes and fasten around my ankles the straps of my ‘first’ high heels. That was just a walk in the park!
Img072b
And then in the church hall, being the focus of attention during the festive meal, cutting the many tiered cake to the singing of Las Mañanitas, presenting my action man (the closest thing to a doll I possessed) to Tom and nearly bursting out of my dress in breaking the fifteen piñatas. I revelled in it all!

Even the part I had dreaded most I could take in my stride, literally. I had to get up in front of everyone and dance! First with my dad, unbelievably. Then there was a formally scripted routine with my ‘court’ and finally I was expected to dance with each person in the room.
But it was all a joy and I revelled in every bit of it. The skirts of my gown frothed and rustled around me. I twirled and spun. I was in heaven!

It was late by the time the dancing finished. I had played my part out to the last, even remembering to thank everyone individually, and had run out of adrenalin. I was exhausted physically and emotionally. Mom had agreed with Madeleine that I should spend a final night at the latter’s house and I was in no state to argue. I said my goodbyes and waved to everyone gathered there as the car drew away. Before I knew it we were there and Maria was helping me manage my skirts to alight. Madeleine, who had been most attentive throughout the ceremony, continued to be so now. But once safely inside I was grateful most of all to hear the word “Bed!”

I was assisted up the stairs to my room by the maid who drew a scented bath before helping me off with my clothes. My party dress was hung up reverently. I found myself wondering dully if I would ever wear anything as beautiful ever again. The corset and the rest of my things were quickly stripped from me and in the bathroom Maria eased off the tapes that had hidden away my last little bit of maleness so efficiently. Next she bathed and soaped me and some of the tiredness slipped away. Totally relaxed, I was towelled dry and powdered and pampered to my heart’s content. I was grateful for all her kindness and thanked her with a hug and a kiss which left the imprint of my lips on her cheek. Back in the bedroom, the maid stood there hovering, to see if I needed anything. Turning my back on her I threw myself across the bed, naked as I was. In my exhaustion I was asleep in an instant.

When I awoke it was still night. I’d been dreaming a vivid dream. The guy in bathers from one of the posters on my bedroom wall at home featured in it, I remembered. In my dream I was curled on my side but close up behind me I could feel the warmth of another body. That same guy! I could feel the coarse roughness of his leg against my thighs and his body hair tickled my butt. It felt nice! I surfaced gradually into semi-wakefulness, to the realisation that this was no dream. I was not alone!

Instantly I guessed that my bedfellow must be Maria. She too was naked. Her arm was stretched over me and across my chest, protectively it seemed, except that between her thumb and forefinger one of my nipples was being stroked and squeezed. While this was gentle and pleasant enough, the sensation had been sufficient to wake me. One of her thighs lay over mine. It felt nice and I would have drifted back into sleep if her gentle teasing of my breast hadn’t prevented me. I stretched luxuriously and idly wondered why her legs were nowhere near as hairless or as soft as mine. I drowsily moved my leg up and down to explore. The scratchy hair which pressed against my butt felt sensual and involuntarily I pressed myself against her broad hips.

At this movement, Maria ran her hand down my side and over my hip and thigh. She pulled me hard against her and in an instant I was wide awake.
Omigosh!
APicImage54h
Though in general I found her unattractive, her mere proximity was sufficient to arouse me, the more so in the state we were now. From her irregular breathing I could sense her own suppressed excitement. As I lay there, random thoughts flooded my mind in which anxiety and desire alternated. I had only to press my butt against her again to signal that I was ready for a new experience in bodily pleasure. After the whirlwind of sensations I’d been subjected to all day my body was burning up with cravings. There was little doubt in my mind that Maria could provide me with the release my pent up emotions longed for. As far as my body was concerned it couldn’t happen fast enough.

But hard on the heels of this temptation came the realisation that I wasn’t ready to give it all away so easily. After my conversation with Mom about ‘waiting’, I had resolved I would keep something of me in reserve for the “real thing”, if ever that happened and whatever that might turn out to be. Knowing that I would hate myself if I let these cravings have sway over me helped me come to a decision. Albeit reluctantly, I eased my leg from under her thigh to free myself and turned to face her.
She smiled a wicked smile at me.
“Now! You ready to take what Maria’s got! Come, little miss. Now you are little woman, Maria make a real woman of you!”

I shook my head and moved across the bed away from her.

“Come!” she coaxed some more and reached out to place her hand on my crotch. I’d been able to hide the beginnings of an erection between my legs up to now but my little member traitorously chose this moment to spring up under her touch.

“You see, she knows you want me!” the coaxing continued and she started to stroke. This was torture to try and resist. It would be so easy to give in to what I was desiring but I was shaken by the look of unbridled lust that was spread across her face. It served to rally me and I shook my head vigorously.
No way!

She continued to stroke for a while but seeing my continued resistance, she laughed and sat up. “Okay, little woman! Have it your way! Soon you change your mind and then you are begging me!” She stood up and flounced across the room.

Whew! To my intense relief I would be able to spend the rest of the night on my own even if sleep was likely to be a stranger to me. As my companion reached the door, however, I saw something that glistened on the edge of her cheek which arrested my attention.

“Maria?” I called out to her. I should have let her go but couldn’t help myself.

She turned her head to look at me and the unmistakable track of a tear was visible below her eye.

“Maria, come here.”

She hesitantly approached the bed and, modesty forgotten, instinctively I held out my arms to her. Next moment they were full of sobbing female. I pulled her head down onto my bosom and held her close to comfort her, at the same time wondering in consternation where this might lead and what was going to happen next.

How did I get myself into these situations?

AttachmentSize
Image icon Img07024.66 KB
Image icon Img072b24.61 KB
Image icon APicImage73247.17 KB
Image icon APicImage54h176.62 KB
up
109 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Didn’t expect that……..

D. Eden's picture

And I was mildly surprised that more wasn’t made of the whole interaction with “her” father and his new wife.

I still am expecting there to be more interaction with Madeleine, and I can’t help wondering just what her mother’s plans are through this whole thing. If this was intended to get back at her ex, then just how far does she plan to take things? And why only the oldest son?

Also, it seems that every time Jennifer thinks she has found a real friend, she gets betrayed by them to her ultimate humiliation. I can’t help but wonder when this will happen next. Not to mention being amazed at just how many people are involved in the whole scheme to humiliate her.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

How do all these

Angharad's picture

'girls' who have been taking oestrogens for months get erections? For things like breast growth and other fatty redistribution, testosterone has to be greatly reduced, which usually means shrinkage of the genitals and effective erectile dysfunction plus reduced or cessation of sperm production, though seminal fluid may still be produced.

Angharad

I'm Torn Again

joannebarbarella's picture

Between my general dislike of "forced femme" stories and my liking of this one. Jennifer succumbed to all the delights of being a girl for the occasion of her quincianero and I can't blame her for feeling gorgeous in that beautiful dress with her face and hair arranged perfectly and her decolletage displayed for all to admire.

Then a return to reality.....but her reality is becoming more and more female and feminine as dictated by the dominant women surrounding her. She is unfortunately a natural submissive who is almost willingly being coerced into her inevitable fate, despite her occasional protestations.