My Visit to Victoria’s - 6

Printer-friendly version


My Visit to Victoria’s - 6


By Jessica C


Lee’s been to Victoria’s
Enjoying the New Life
Friends and family in a new light
Expectations, Flooding Sensations, Wedding
=^_^=


Aubrey came into Jane’s room around six a.m. and found us together. “Wake up and one of you get into the shower.” She giggled, “This was not a license to do this!”

Jane when done had on a pair of terry-cloth shorts and bandeau. I began quietly singing the Wedding Song as I showered. It was eight o’clock when I as part of the wedding party arrived at the salon. It was like I was in heaven, being among the women.

Jane and I began with having facials while we were having pedicures and manicures. It was a little disturbing to see my face become more like that of a porcelain doll afterward. I complained to Jane, “How am I to be Lee with a face like this?” She laughed saying it would take time.

Joni my hairstylist added extensions to my hair to make having my hair up easier to style. Joni said, “Lela, I am glad you are going all out to look like one of the girls. It will benefit the whole bridal party for you to be looking at your best.”

I thought twice, though I didn’t say anything when she began to use eyelash extensions. It felt funny for the first fifteen minutes, but once my face was fully made up I loved them.

We were to the church by noon to begin changing into our gowns. The other women teased me as I was in my panties and bra. Fortunately, my gaff allowed me to pee easily before I got ready. The bridesmaids got dressed in a separate room from the maid of honor and the bride. But that did not stop Serena from coming in to see me as I got my bridesmaid’s dress on.

She was already in panties, bra, and corset, ready for her gown. Serena said, “Denise would like the help of two of you with us to get Aubrey into her wedding gown.

They had a clean queen bed sheet on the floor and with the gown on it wrapped around a stool. Denise and Serena were to help lift the dress up and over Aubrey after she stepped onto the stool and was holding on to Jane. Cassandra and I were there to help make sure Jane stayed steady. Cassandra enjoyed talking to Aubrey.

Cassie had shown Aubrey her engagement ring and talked about Aubrey being at her wedding. She mentioned that she wanted a gown with a bralette shelf to help hold her breasts in place as the dress would have puffy sleeves at the edge of the shoulders.

I looked at Cassandra and her well-endowed breasts, and she said, “Yes, it will be a good clothing engineering feat. There is little more than a half-inch for my areolas if they’re aroused.”

Aubrey giggled, “That might be TMI for Lela.”

Jane giggled, “I am sure, Lela is taking all this in, thinking she’s only going to be in this position once as a girl.”

I commented, “I could only wish to have that problem.”

Aubrey asked, “Have you ever dreamed about being a bride?”

Denise and Serena had brought the bridal gown up and got her arms worked through the sleeves up into place. Serena was helping to gather the front of the wedding gown so it was lying properly as it snugged her hips, waist and fitted properly to the bottom of her breasts. Watching the bustline gather in her breasts and bubble over was a delight. I got to hold up the gown under her right arm as Denise was taking her time zipping up the back of the gown as she looped each button from the bottom up and zipped up the dress a little more. It was during that time Mrs. Brewer came in.

“Would you mind Lela, giving way to a mother once more wanting to help her daughter?” Mrs. Brewer looked at me, “Isn’t this a little more than you wanted Lela in helping as a bridesmaid?” Mrs. Brewer took one of Aubrey’s hands and then the other.

Jane pulled me back into the room for the bridesmaids, “We need to continue getting ready.” Once back into our preparation room Jane continued to talk about how much others didn’t know I was a girl inside. I wanted to argue, and truly believe I’m not as much as Jane wanted to believe. But today and right now were not the right time for this discussion as my heart wasn’t into it.

Aunt Eliza and a granddaughter who's to be the flower girl, brought in two boxes full of flower bouquets, roses for the mothers and grandmothers.

The changing rooms and hall became too flowery and fragrant filled momentarily for me. “Take slow breaths Lela, and enjoy!” Eliza was correct it was a good joy and I wanted to savor it, and nothing gets away from it. She took a styling comb and took me in front of a mirror. She helped to tighten some of my curls and repined my hair.

Time flew and we were soon escorted to the back of the church and ready to begin the processional. Diane Hanson the groom’s mother came up to me. “I want you to know how happy I am that you are at the wedding. And I am sorry for any ill feelings that might have come from our side of Aubrey’s new family. I am sure she hadn’t planned on you singing at her wedding. No doubt, it will be a beautiful wedding, because you are singing. I know Bradley was delightfully surprised by Aubrey’s selection.

Seeing the wedding unfold from the advantage point to being a bridesmaid was breathtaking. I knew the smiling faces were in anticipation of the Bride, but I began to feel giggly as I walked down and then looked back to see first the bridal party and then the Bride processing down with her father.

The Bride and Groom exchanged vows and were ready to be lighting the Unity Candle when I began to sing The Wedding Song. Hopefully, it not only sounded well but it resonated with spirit as I progressed with the song. It must have been good as Aubrey and Brad returned to their positions and the congregation began to applaud them. The pastor pronounced them to be husband and wife and invited them to kiss, the congregation applauded again, this time as expected.

I stepped up to Jane, and whispered, “Unlock your knees and know I have you.” I was right that Jane was ready to faint, but I asked her to take some breaths. She had recovered sufficiently to walk with her groomsman to process out of the sanctuary. She was given sips of water as we waited for her mother and father to be escorted.

I dreaded the pictures to be taken after the wedding. But I did receive a delightful surprise from Alex, Aubrey’s cousin, and the groomsmen, who were paired with me. Alex at the end of our walkout, said, “I wanted to apologize for my behavior the first time we met. I wasn’t wanting to publicly acknowledge who I am or that I might find you attractive.”

I was now very relaxed as I made it through a beautiful wedding, and my worries about being around Alex dissipated. I was amused as many people thought I was Bethany Long as she was in the wedding program to sing for the wedding. I did appreciate the compliments that I got from Bradley’s family and friends.

It was fun as we got to ride in a stretch limousine around the community with people using horns, waving, etc. to celebrate with Aubrey and Bradley. We stopped at a park with a wooden bridge for some photos to be taken. And then it was back to the church for family and wedding party pictures. I was kind of the gopher for when the men weren’t there when they were needed.

The joys of the reception included our entry, especially that of the Bride and Groom. There was a time when the bride and groom had their first dance, and then with their parents and finally us the larger bridal party getting to dance. It was a better time than I had hoped in dancing with Alex. He even asked to kiss me at the end of the dance and waited for me to say yes. Yes, I let another guy kiss me as well. It was fun to sit at the head table with Aubrey’s half of the bridal party. Jane and Cassandra sat on either side of me and treated me as one of the women.

When the Groom and Bride went walking around to visit and show their appreciation to family and friends. I was taken with the other women to a women’s room where Denise helped us out of our gown and do what was necessary, before getting back into them and making sure we looked proper. Denise even had her sister Debbie helping. Debbie giggled, “Oh, Lela, you looked and did especially well. How did you know to help Jane?”

I told those listening, “I could tell after I sang and came back to my spot that Jane was kind of staring, but not focused. My mother had warned me about locking my legs and getting lightheaded.”

The reception had opened up after the dinner and more people came to celebrate and dance. Kyle, Matt, and Chase all came which surprised me. I danced with Alex, Kyle, and Matt. Then when I danced with Jane and Debbie they both asked if I realized that I turned on a few of the guys who dance with me. My response was, “You only got to see them; I also got to feel the evidence of it during slow dances.”

Jane said, “By the kisses, it seemed you kind of enjoyed them.”

I said, “That was the extent of it; I’m not going any further with it.”

The three of us talked and I decided I wasn’t ready to spoil my girl time not knowing what more would feel like. I want to remain Lee and Lela unspoiled beyond where I already have gone. If I’m to lose my virginity I want it to be with Jane, and if not her possibly with Debbie as Lee.

Jane looked a bit guilty: I wasn’t sure if it was because she might not be a virgin, or if she didn’t find me attractive as a lover. Later I found out it was that she was not a virgin and worried that she had not saved herself for me.

It was two a.m. when I got home from the wedding reception. I woke up Greg who chuckled, “I’m glad I don’t have to undress from all of that and get makeup off before I could go to bed?”

“No,” I said, “I suspect you are, but it has been a wonderful experience. It will be nice not having to do all this, but I’ve enjoyed it.”

Greg sat down, “But this isn’t all over yet is it? Please know, I am more comfortable with Lela now.”

“Thanks, I’ll admit it probably isn’t. I’m not ready to say for sure, that I’m transgender. I think part of me is really Lela.”

=^_^=


It was two weeks later when I would have one of my last times for now to be Lela. I was invited to stay over at the Brewers for a sleepover as Lela. I changed out of my baby doll pajamas, and like Lee, I made out some with Jane. We enjoyed that my nipples were still sensitive and relished the explosion of emotions that we felt. It wasn’t how I was dressed, but that I was still Lee as well as Lela.

I dressed once again as Lela to visit my mom’s doctor. Dr. Heather Moor in visiting with me said, “I believe you when you see yourself as both Lee and Lela. What is important is that if you ever want to see yourself mainly as a transgendered woman, do not be surprised or feel that you need to suppress such thoughts and feelings. Seemingly, Lela is here to stay and we want you to be the healthiest person you can be…

“If you ever want to go back on hormone therapy; I encourage you to come to see me and do it properly. And your mother asked me to give you this.” It was an envelope the size of a gift card, and I was encouraged to open it then. It was a gift card to V. Secrets for fifty dollars...

>The End at least for now…

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I do hope

you come back to this one some day, it would be fun to see how far this goes.

Mighty sweet story

Jamie Lee's picture

Exploration of one's self, more often in high school, can be difficult because of peer pressure to conform to some standard set by someone or some ones.

There's also the fitting in with those same peers, whatever those peers happen to be. Some times fitting in is a good thing and some times it causes problems for the individual. And some times the lone person has no desire to fit in because they do not see the value in doing so.

Lee wanted to fit in but not in a way deemed 'normal' for a boy. His desire to fit in with the girls led to an easy manipulation by Jane to have him become a bridesmaid for Audrey's wedding. This in turn led to everyone of those involved seeing he might have been hiding his real self all alone. And instead of demeaning him for becoming Lela, he was encouraged to explore her being out, with his mom wanting Lee around so he could evaluate what he really wanted.

Why wasn't he harassed more at school when it was learned he was Lela? That discovery could have ended badly for him. Maybe because he wasn't doing it for himself but for Jane's sister, doing it to help out someone else.

This is a sweet story, filled with stinkers who needed help and knew they could get it if they could convince the person they wanted to help. And how his life changed for the better.

Others have feelings too.

Well.... we may see

Samantha Heart's picture

Where this goes in the future, but for now its a good stopping point.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Thanks for comment

I am considering more chapters or a second book. I need to write some more and then decide what I should do.
I was unable to log in to my account for a while. I got in back in today.
Thanks for the comments.
Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors