Sisters Sharing Their Child’s Father

Printer-friendly version

Special Note: This story takes place a few years after Momma Hatter’s story.
Character Ages: Bree is sixteen years old, Hollace is five years old, Aylin/Hatter is twenty-eight, Jamie is twenty-five, Taskhtali is twenty-four years old, Sakura is twenty-one, and Mark is thirty years old.

March 15th, Dining Room, Aylin’s and Mark’s Place:
Jamie looked at Mark as he sat at the head of the table. She just discovered she was pregnant with triplets today.

“I blame you and your super swimmers for my condition.” Jamie glares at Mark because she and Taskhtali had asked him to be the father of their baby, so Hatter’s son would have someone his age to play with.

“I had nothing to do with you getting pregnant with triplets, Jamie.” Mark looks at his sister-in-law and her wife.

“If he is responsible, sis. Why aren’t I pregnant with triplets as well?” Aylin looks at Jamie. She found out a few months ago that she was pregnant with a baby boy.

“She’s got you there, sweetie.” Taskhtali leans over and places a kiss on Jamie’s cheek.

She knew all Jamie wanted was to carry only one baby, but now she was carrying triplets. They had taken an egg from her and placed it in Jamie’s womb. They didn’t know that one of Jamie’s eggs had become fertilized and split into two.

“Does that mean I’m going to have more siblings?” Bree looks at her mother for an answer.

Bree was still worried about her mother after the attack happened. The two had been shopping when a mugger jumped out and tried to rob them. Of course, her mother wouldn’t have any of that. When the mugger went to attack her, her mother blocked the knife attack with her right forearm and was cut. Afterward, her mother took the knife away from the mugger and beat the crap out of the mugger.

When the paramedics arrived, the poor mugger had broken ribs and a broken jaw from her mother beating the guy. Her mother had to get thirty stitches from the cut she took. The poor mugger was lucky that her mother hadn’t broken his arms. She knew if she hadn’t been there, her mother would have done far worst to the guy.

“Yes, you and Hollace will have cousins/siblings.” Taskhtali knew Bree helped her mother take care of her little sister.

“Do you know what the gender of your kids is yet?” Aylin looks at Jamie when she asks.

“Yes, I’m going to have twin boys and one girl. That’s according to the last ultrasound I had.” Jamie takes a bite from her meatloaf.

“So, Hollace and I will have another sister and three brothers?” Bree was a little happy.

“Yep, your dad made sure his genes will be carried on.” Jamie was still unhappy that she was carrying three babies.

“Oh, cheer up, sis. You’ll enjoy having three children. I do.” Aylin was teasing her husband.

“Hey, I resemble that remark.”

“We know, Mark. That’s why your wife called you a child.” A playful smile appears on Taskhtali’s face.

“Daddy’s not a child.” Hollace runs over to her father and hugs him.

Mark lifted Hollace and sat her on his lap. He places a kiss on her cheek.

“Thank you, sweetie.”

“She is such a daddy’s girl.” Jamie looked at her niece as she sat on Mark’s lap.

‘Well, I’m a mommy’s girl.” Bree loved being held by Aylin.

“That you are, sweetie.” Aylin squeezes Bree’s hand.

After dinner, Jamie helps Mark and Hollace clean the kitchen. She didn’t mind doing dishes and putting everything away. Hollace loved helping her daddy.

“I’ve noticed Sakura hasn’t been around lately. Is everything all right?” Jamie looks at Mark as he washes a serving bowl.

“She’s been busy with college and working for the government lately.” Mark has been concerned about the assignments the government has been sending her to.

“Why, what’s going on?” Jamie wants to know if she should interfere.

Aylin heard her sister asking about Sakura’s whereabouts. Even she has been concerned as well.

“She’s working with many other unique, talented people like her. The doctor who gave her super strength also experimented on several others over the years. The group she came from weren’t the only ones like we thought.” Aylin had been surprised about that bit of information.

“So, the government has put together a task force composed of unique people like Sakura to go after the others.” Mark didn’t like the idea and knew Jack didn’t either.

“How many members does her unique group have?” Jamie was curious.

“I think eight members. She can’t talk about it. However, I did manage to track where they are operating. I have to say that the training facilities have been remarkable.” Mark saw some of what they went through.

“Did you identify any of the other members in her group?” Jamie looks at her brother-in-law for answers.

“An ex-special forces person leads the group. His name is John “Hannibal” Beckwith. He’s a former Delta Force agent. Then there’s a girl that
looks like Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo. She dresses and wears the same glasses as the live-action actresses that played her.

“Do they have any more Scooby Doo look-alikes?” Jamie thought it was a joke.

“Yeah, they have someone who looks like a muscular version of the Shaggy character. He seems to be able to identify what a person is.” Mark had been surprised when he saw the kid in action.

“Okay, forget that I asked. What can the others do?” Jamie wanted to know more about this group.

“They have a shapeshifter and speedster among their group. The shapeshifter likes to turn into Scooby-Doo and is close friends with the Velma and Shaggy look alike. The speedster is still learning how to control her ability. She’s quick but stumbles over her own feet. They also have a kid that can rewind time. From what I saw of her ability. She can only rewind a few seconds. Which, works in their favor, because it allows them to fix a mistake they make.”

“How many of the team are women?” Aylin was curious.

“Five women, and three men. The shapeshifter can become anyone they want to, but their default form is a girl.” Mark had seen the shapeshifter assume a female form.

“Were you able to see the rest of the team?” Aylin knew her husband could be very sneaky when he wanted to be.

“No, the Shaggy guy detected me watching them. It seems, besides being able to identify who or what you are. He can also detect your presence as well.”

“Did they send anyone after you?” Jamie was wondering if their leader would investigate.

“Hey, we're talking about me. There’s no way anyone can keep up with me, not even the speedster in their group.” Mark used a very evasive route getting back to his motorcycle.

“I bet Sakura knew it might be one of us.” Aylin knew her niece would know it was one of them.

“She is pretty smart and knows how we operate.” Jamie knew her niece knew what they did.

“Speaking of which. You two will need to cut back on your activities, sweetie, and Aylin.” Taskhtali looks at Jamie and Aylin when she says that.

“I already know that.” Aylin had to cut back on her street fighting when she was pregnant with Hollace.

“Right.” Mark knew how his wife was.

Afterward, Jamie and Taskhtali leave, but not before they give Bree and Hollace a hug. They also hug Aylin and Mark before they leave as well.

“Alright girls, bedtime.” Aylin looks at her daughters.

“Mom, it’s not ten o’clock yet.” Bree wanted to stay up until ten.

“All right, go and change into your PJs then.” Aylin picks Hollace up to carry her to her bedroom.

“Okay, and thanks, mom.” Bree hugs her mother and father before rushing off to put her PJs on.

Aylin looks at Hollace “all right, munchkin. Time for you to go to bed.”

“But I’m not tired.” Hollace wanted to stay up with her parents.

“Okay, I’ll compromise with you. Let’s put your PJs on and you can watch a movie with me and daddy?” Aylin didn’t mind letting Hollace watch a Disney movie with her and Mark.

“Can Cassidy watch the movie?” Hollace looks into her mother's eyes.

“Yes, Cassidy can watch the movie as well.” A smile appears on her face, because of the floppy ear rabbit, her mother gave Hollace to take care of.

Aylin puts Hollace’s bunny PJs on her. She lets Hollace pick Cassidy up and carry the rabbit to their bedroom. She knew Bear was in Bree’s bedroom with her.

She sits Hollace on the bed, with her rabbit. Mark was already undressed and had on a pair of boxers. She changes out of the clothes she had on and put her nightgown on. She doesn’t bother putting on a pair of panties. She lets her girl parts air out while she sleeps.

Mark gets under the blanket and puts Hollace and her rabbit between him and Aylin. He slept near the window, while Aylin slept near the door. That way, if the kids are restless or need their mommy, they could climb into bed with them.

Aylin and Mark let Hollace select the movie she wants to watch. She snuggles between her parents and pets her bunny rabbit. Aylin holds her little girl, as she watches the movie and pets Cassidy. In no time, Hollace is sound asleep. She was leaning up against Aylin when she passed out.

Mark shakes his head, as he looks at their daughter. She was curled up against Aylin with Cassidy still in her arms.

“She has no endurance at all.” Mark looks at his daughter.

“She has a lot of energy for someone so small.” Aylin looks down at her sleeping daughter and her bunny rabbit.

“She is the energized bunny with as much energy as she has. However, once you get her to relax, she putters out. Were you like that?” Mark looks at Aylin for an answer.

“I don’t remember. Remember sweetie, I was raised in a mental hospital since I was six years old, until I escaped.”

“I’m sorry, sweetie. I should have remembered that.” Mark knew Aylin’s past and shouldn’t have said anything.

“It’s okay. It’s all in the past and I’ve overcome it.” Aylin made a vow to be the best mother she could be.

June 21th, Nags Head, N.C.:
“Mom, watch!” Bree does a handstand out in the ocean before a wave knocks her down.

Mark and Aylin were standing nearby watching Bree play in the ocean. Aylin was wearing a one-piece swimsuit and her belly was showing. Jamie’s tummy was a little bigger and she was standing nearby with Hollace and her wife.

Taskhtali was wearing a skimpy bikini that barely covered her. All the tattoos she received when she became a priestess of Bast were on display. The one that covered her back was identical to the smaller one on the back of Jamie’s back.

Bree stands up from being knocked down and had some seaweed covering her hair.

“Eeewww!” She yanks it off and tosses it away from her.

A smile appears on Aylin’s face as she watched Bree. She was so proud of how her oldest was maturing. The bikini Bree was wearing showed off her well-toned youthful developing body and her artificial leg as well.

“How is Sakura doing with her new group?” Jamie was curious.

“She’s doing okay. They just took out a weapon smuggling ring.” Mark has been keeping an eye on the group while Aylin and Jamie are pregnant.

“Sweetie, can you put some suntan lotion on my back please?” Aylin wanted to get some sun.

“Sure, sweetie.” Mark grabs the suntan lotion and squirts some on Aylin’s back.

Taskhtali looks at Jamie “would you mind, sweetie?”

“You know I don’t.” Jamie loved touching and squeezing Taskhtali’s body.

As Jamie is rubbing the lotion onto Taskhtali’s body, she fondles her. She makes sure Taskhtali’s body is covered “next time, we’re getting you pregnant.”

Taskhtali looks into Jamie’s eyes “sweetie, I can’t get pregnant. It’s forbidden for me. However, you can carry our baby.”

“Oh! You didn’t tell me that before.” Jamie forgot that Taskhtali still honors the vows that she took when she became a Priestess.

“Sorry, sweetie.”

Aylin watches as Bree's belly surfs in on the boogieboard they bought for her. A smile appears on her face because she liked watching Bree having fun. She looks down at Hollace as she took a nap.

Later in the afternoon, they head to a local seafood restaurant that sat on a pier that extended out into a channel. Aylin orders chicken nuggets with macaroni and cheese for Hollace. She would only eat certain foods. Her, Taskhtali, Jamie, and Mark order surf and turf. She lets Bree get anything she wants. Bree orders crab cakes, coleslaw, and hush puppies.

Aylin tries some of the crab cakes Bree orders. She wasn’t a big seafood person, but she did love certain kinds of seafood. She liked how the crab cakes tasted.

Mark takes a sip from his beer mug. He got one of the craft brew beers the restaurant makes. He loved a good beer or mixed drink.

“When is your mother coming to town?” Taskhtali looks at Aylin for an answer.

“When I’m close to my delivery date. Is your mother coming as well Jamie?” Aylin has met Jamie’s parents.

“Yep, when my mother heard I was pregnant. She has been checking in on me every week.” Jamie couldn’t believe how attentive her mother and stepfather were being. They couldn’t wait to meet their grandchildren.

Bree looks at her mother “is great grandpa going to come and see the babies when they are born?”

“Of course, he will, Bree. You know how much he cares about you, kids.” Aylin knew Bree liked visiting her great Grandfather in Montana. She loved his horses and being on the ranch.

After dinner, they walk back to the rental house they rented for two weeks. It was a few blocks from the beach, but they didn’t mind. The house had a widow’s perch on top of the house.

They spend two weeks in North Carolina and at the end of it. They head back to New York. They take a private jet back, instead of driving back. The reason they did that is that Aylin and Jamie have to pee often.

Last week of August:
Aylin took the day off from work to take Bree to school shopping. Cynthia had tagged along and was holding Hollace’s hand as they shopped for her as well.

“I can’t believe you’re a full fledge firefighter, Cynthia.” Aylin looks at her niece as she walked with Hollace.

“The firefighter inspector I have been working with these past few years thought I should have some formal training to be a firefighter.” Cynthia liked working with fire inspector Johnathan.

He’s been a wonderful mentor and helped her out a lot. Since she could do things, others couldn’t. Plus, he stood up for her on several occasions when other inspectors dismiss her findings.

“Did you find the training hard?”

“No ma’am, just the crap I got from some of the instructors and men. I was the only woman during my training and they gave me a bunch of crap. However, I beat all of them and did things they couldn’t do.” Cynthia had fun making the other guys look like clowns.

“Well, I’m glad you managed to teach those guys a lesson.” Aylin didn’t like bullies and made sure all her nieces and children didn’t put up with them.

“Mom, how about this outfit?” Bree models an outfit for her mother.

Aylin looks at the outfit and liked how it looked on Bree. She knew her girl was growing up and wanted to look pretty and flirty.

“How come I never look as cute as Bree?” Cynthia was a little jealous of how cute Bree looked.

“She’s got good genes.” Aylin liked how cute Bree looked in whatever clothes she wore.

“Excuse me ma’am, but I couldn’t help to notice how cute your daughter looked in our clothes. Would you mind if I take a few pictures and send them to our advertising department?” A middle age woman had been looking around the store and noticed Bree trying on some clothes.

Aylin looks at the woman “I don’t mind, but who are you?”

“I’m the assistant manager here and saw how cute your daughter looked wearing our clothes. Our marketing and design department has been
wanting to see how the new line of clothes looked on the young girls.” Carol loved how the young girl looked in the new line of clothes.

“It’s okay with me, as long as my daughter doesn’t mind.” Aylin would leave the decision up to Bree.

Carol turns to look at Bree “do you mind?”

Bree looks at her mother to see what she thought.

“It’s up to you, sweetie.” Aylin wanted Bree to make her own choices.

“Okay.” Bree figures it would be fun.

Carol has one of the sales associates gather a bunch of clothes together. They head into a back room and have Bree tries them on. In the next few hours, Bree tries on several different outfits with accessories and such.

Carol takes pictures of each outfit Bree tries on and is allowed to take all the clothes she and such she tried on, home at a discount. Hollace even had her picture taken and got clothes from the experience.

Hollace was tired by the time they left. Aylin carried her poor baby as they walk to the Subaru they came in. Cynthia helps buckle Hollace into her safety seat.

Jamie and Taskhtali’s place:
“I love how your pregnant body looks.” Taskhtali was tattooing a female cat laying down with three kittens sucking on her nipples on Jamie’s shoulder.

“You just like seeing me pregnant and naked.” Jamie looks at her wife.

“That I do.” Taskhtali leans down and kisses Jamie passionately on the lips.

Taskhtali had placed a small tattoo spell on each of Jamie’s breasts to produce healthy breasts milk for their babies. She had placed a small one down on Jamie’s abdomen that would protect their babies. She blessed Jamie as well, so their babies would be born safe, and healthy.

November 15:
Aylin was ready to deliver her son. The past few nights she hasn’t been able to sleep. Anika had arrived with Aylin’s newest brothers. She got pregnant on her honeymoon and now the twins were five years old, like Hollace.

Anika watches as Aylin paces back and forth. She could tell her daughter was ready to give birth. Anika stops and looks at her mother “why doesn’t he want to come out?”

“You never know why they don’t want to come out, sweetie.” Anika was a little worried about her grandson.

Justice had come down with Anika to help with the twins and to see her older sister. She was on break from college right now.

Aylin stops because she was feeling pain “mom, something is not right.”

Aylin doubles over from the pain she was feeling. She was feeling intense pain and was trying to breathe through it. Anika gets up and rushes Aylin out to her rental and race to the hospital.

Justices gather Aylin’s bags, and the boys and send a text to Mark. She lets him know that his wife was being rushed to the hospital from intense pain. She takes Aylin’s Subaru after stopping at Bree’s high school and picking her up and stopping at the private elementary school in which Hollace was enrolled.

When Justices arrives at the hospital and notices Taskhtali was there as well. Jamie’s parents were there as well. She walks over to her mother “how is Aylin, mom?”

“She’s in intensive care right now.” Anika hopes Aylin pulls through.

They managed to save the baby, but Aylin flat-lined at least twice. Some of the baby’s blood mixed with hers. Not only had that happened, but because of some of the scarring still left in her uterus. It complicated the delivery of her son.

“When did Jamie go into labor?” Justices were curious.

“A few hours after Aylin started having problems.” Anika didn’t know how close Aylin and Jamie were.

Mark was worried about Aylin. She was everything to him and would be devastated if she died. He feels a set arm wrap around his body “she’s a tough English girl, Mark. She’ll pull through.”

Anika was trying to calm Mark’s worries. She knew how Aylin and Mark loved each other. If it wasn’t for Mark, Aylin would still be crazy like she used to be. However, between Mark and the parkour group he introduces Aylin too. They managed to help make Aylin sane again. Even to the point where she removed the permeant makeup she did to her face.

Mark couldn’t believe how his son’s looked. The twins Jamie and the boy Aylin had turned out perfect. Even the little girl Jamie had looked cute as a button. He knew Aylin was going to name their son after him.

Anika looks down at Aylin as she slept. They managed to stop the bleeding, but they had to remove her uterus. Aylin won’t be able to have any more children unless Jamie carried the child for her and Mark.

“How is mom doing, grandma?” Bree had gotten permission to come up to her mother’s hospital room. She was standing next to her grandmother, looking down at her sleeping mother.

“She’s going to be okay, sweetie. However, she won’t be able to have any more babies.” Anika wraps her arms around Bree’s shoulder.

She was proud of her granddaughter and the modeling she was doing now. That day she went shopping with her mother and took some pictures for the clothing store they were in. It had turned into a modeling job for that company. She was now the face of Chic Teenage Clothing.

A few Weeks Later:
Aylin was moving around carefully. She was still recovering from having her son and being fixed up afterward. Her breasts were producing a lot of milk for her son. Bree was being a big help around the house and Taskhtali was stopping by as well to help her. Her cousin Alyona from Montana had come out to help her out. Even her nieces and friends stopped by the house to help her.

Mark was a proud father, between his son that Aylin had given birth to and the twins Jamie had. He couldn’t believe he had three sons and another daughter. Anika had given him time off to spend and help Aylin around the house and transport Bree back and forth to her modeling jobs.

Aylin looks at her husband “I bet you are proud.”

“I am, but I couldn’t have done this without you. Are you feeling, okay?” Mark was a little concerned about Aylin.

“I’m fine. It just hurts to move. I’m sorry I can’t give you any more children.”

“Sweetie, you have given me a beautiful daughter and a handsome son. You have nothing to be sorry about. Plus, you’re the aunt to my other sons as well.” Mark places a kiss on Aylin’s cheek.

Aylin never thought she would be a mother. Now she had three children she was very proud of.

up
92 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mark has been good for the Mad Hatter

Samantha Heart's picture

Who thanks to him & the Parkour group be was with & Invited her to join them it improved her mental state & being a mother too helped as well. The Mad Hatter is gone, but not forgotten The Hatter still lives just not as mad as she once was at one time. I'm sorry Arylin had severe complications poor thing as if she hasn't had enough, but at least now Mark has 2 biological Sons & 2 Biological Daughters,.but all told he has 2 wonderful daughters the oldest Arylin adopted when she still lived with Anica. Arlin has come a long way since the hunt for the mole in MI5

Love Samantha Renée Heart.