The Adventures of Ka-Tar and his Wives, Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Note: this a written continuation of a comic I commissioned.

Page 1: https://www.deviantart.com/thet0wer/art/thet0wer-Comic-01-92...
Page 2: https://www.deviantart.com/thet0wer/art/thet0wer-Comic-02-92...
Page 3: https://www.deviantart.com/thet0wer/art/thet0wer-Comic-03-2-...


His Mother had explained everything: the two men he had seen entering the temple, through the magical Fertility Idol, had both been turned into 100% biological women. Moreover, their minds had been changed as well. Neither had any memory of ever being men, and, as far as they knew, they were just two helpless girls who had washed up on this strange Island, the only survivors of their doomed voyage (had his Mother had something to do with their ship sinking? Ka-Tar wondered, but honestly didn’t really care).

Their names (chosen by his Mother, and infused into their identities via their transformation) were Sheera and Mariko. Even better, his Mother told him that they were already madly in love with him, a claim that was confirmed when they immediately began kissing and touching him after their initial introduction. They were also in love with each other, which obviously pleased Ka-Tar greatly.

Unable to resist, they had their first threesome right there in the temple, the responsible Idol still laying just a few feet away where it had been unceremoniously dropped (Ka-Tar made sure to put it back on its perch before they all left. Who knows, maybe he’d find that even two wives weren’t enough for him).

Ka-Tar liked to see that both females bled during this initial ménage, and liked their explanations for their virginities even more: both had refused to have sex with anything less than a Real Man, and Ka-Tar was the first one either of them had ever met (Note: this was not Ka-Tar’s first sexual experience, but that’s a story for another time).

He then took them to their new home, the expansive, multi-room tree house he had built for himself many years before. Then they had sex again. And again. And Again. And again. All in all, their marathon lasted a week, with Ka-Tar only going out to hunt for food and to gather a specific fruit that would prevent either of the women from getting pregnant. There was probably not a single position three lovers could engage in that they didn’t try at least once during this time.

Finally, they felt satisfied, if only temporally, and the next day, Ka-Tar took his lovers out for a tour to see their new home and everything it had to offer. At first, it was just a lot of jungle, with few signs of fauna besides the distant calls of unseen animals, and period shuffling in the underbrush. That is until Ka-Tar stopped, laughed, and pointed to a nearby clearing. What they saw there caused Sheera and Mariko both to loudly gasp.

A large ape, having killed an equally-sized therapod dinosaur, had cut off its head, removed all of its teeth, and was now using it as a makeshift fleshlight. It furiously shoved its humongous penis in and out of the mouth of its decapitated foe, until finally, a long stream of semen shot through the bloody hole at the back of its reptilian head. The ape roared in ecstasy as the thick, white semen flew high into the air, before crashing down on the Earth below, forming a small pond in the process.

Almost immediately, small creatures of all sorts – bugs, mammals, tiny dinosaurs- began moving towards the newly formed jizz-lake, eager to consume the nutrients they would surely find contained within it.

Now satisfied, the large ape disinterestedly threw his organic sex toy to the ground, and retreated back into the surrounding jungle, no doubt eager to go back to his mountain lair and take a long nap.

“That’s Grog,” explained Ka-Tar. “And don’t worry, he would never hurt us. I think he sees a little of himself in us!”

This was far from the only bizarre sight the trio would take in that day. Ka-Tar showed them the vast swamps where the long-necked Honkers grazed, their curious trunks allowing them to still draw breath even when they dared venture into the deeper and murkier ends of the morass, in search of underwater vegetation.

He showed them the sprawling plains where the Hooters roamed in their great herds, ever watchful for the vicious Knife-Claws, which they knew were always on the hunt for easy prey: the young, the old, and the infirm. They even witnessed a pack take down one such vulnerable Hooter, an old female that had strayed too far from its family. The pod of six Knife-Claws swarmed the poor beast, jumping atop it and driving their claws deep into its vulnerable flanks. The Hooter bleated pitifully, but, apparently, none of the other herbivores were willing to risk coming to its aid. It finally fell, and the Knife-Claws didn’t even bother waiting for it to die before they started feasting.

Next, he showed them the dark, yawning entrance to one of the Island’s vast caves, where the multi-legged Spinners brought their prey after having caught them in their giant, inescapable webs. Chillingly, he explained, they weren’t even the worst of what the interconnected subterranean system of the Island had to offer (if his Mother was to be believed). He refused to elaborate though, despite their insistences, claiming that they’d be better off not knowing. They believed him.

But what he showed them last, just as the sun was finally beginning to set, shocked Sheera and Mariko the most. They had come near to the top of a large hill, and were now looking at a sizable village down in the basin below.

“There are other people here?” said Mariko. “I thought we were the only ones!”

Her husband shook his head. “No, that’s the Amazon’s village.”

“Amazons?” replied Sheera. The word meant nothing to her.

“They’re a tribe of seven-foot-tall women,” explained Ka-Tar. “They are proud, vicious warriors, but beautiful all the same.”

“But if they’re all women, how does the tribe survive?” asked Mariko.

“You mean, how they make babies?” asked Ka-Tar. Mariko nodded. “Well,” he continued, awkwardly, “that’s because half of them are … equipped like men.”

“Like,” said Sheera, and she pointed to her husband’s own large penis, outlined under his loincloth.

He nodded. “My Mother would tell me the story of how they came to be when I was a boy, before my bedtime. It was one of my favorites.”

He continued: “There was a war in Heaven, God against God. On one side was Zeus, God of Thunder. On the other was Athena, his daughter, Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare. The rest of the Olympians were evenly divided among the two sides, and, equally matched, they became locked in a stalemate that lasted for thousands of years. Eventually, so much time had passed that no one could remember why the fighting had started in the first place!”

“Athena, however, always one to think ahead, decided to create an insurance policy for herself, should she and her allies eventually be defeated. She came here and, using powers unknown to any other god, was able to create two copies of her herself. They were identical except when it came to their genitals – one had male organs, and the other, female.”

“They bred, their children bred, and their children’s-children bred. They were all immortal, just as Athena was, at first. But eventually, after generations of inbreeding, the familial line eventually lost its divinity. Now they were vulnerable to disease and aging, just like us. Still strong as Hell, though. I’ve even seen one tackle a Hooter to the ground single-handily!”

“But realizing that they would need “new blood: to save themselves, they began going on raiding parties. They built boats, and would pillage any coastal town they could find out there.” Ka-Tar nodded toward the horizon. “They’d kill the men and the boys straight out – they had no use for them. The women they’d bring back here, to be used as breeding sows. They’d use them until they were too old to have children, and then they’d be disposed of as well.”

“What happened to the original Amazons?” asked Mariko. “The ones who were still immortal, like Athena?”

“They’re all gone now,” answered Ka-Tar. “Totally wiped out. The original tribe, just like the Gods, began to fight amongst themselves, mainly over who would get the most prized slaves. Eventually, there was only a handful left, the tribe that lives in the village down there.” He again pointed at the settlement below.

“Your mother told you all of this?” asked Sheera.

Ka-Tar nodded again. “Yep, she even tried to reach out to the Amazons after they were established, but they rejected her. It turns out Athena was the only God they’d worship. And as for their creator, after she made her copies, she left to rejoin the war, and never returned to the Island.”

Ka-Tar looked at his wives very seriously now and his tone of voice became sterner, in a way they’d never heard before. “But what I said about the slaves – that’s why they’re so dangerous. When it was just me here with Mom, I was of no use to them. We’d even team up from time to time, to take down greater threats. But you two would be great prizes for them. That’s why this will be the last time you ever come this close to their village. Now come.”

Ka-Tar began climbing the mountain to its peak, and Sheera and Mariko followed dutifully. At the summit, they found a Leather-Wing’s nest, filled with 3 giant eggs. Ka-Tar pointed at the biggest.

“Dinner!” he exclaimed.

Later, after a dinner of Leather-Wing egg back home (which turned out to be fertilized and housing an embryo, increasing its nutritiousness), they again engaged in another marathon sex session. After all participants were thoroughly spent, they together fell into a deep, dreamless sleep, one wife to either of Ka-Tar’s sides.

At the same time, down below on the dark forest floor, a set of jealous female eyes gazed up at the tree house. But then, spooked after hearing a mysterious sound in the underbrush, the Amazon ran off into the jungle faster than any human being ever possibly could.
Ironically, if she had stayed, she would have seen that it was nothing to be worried about – it was only a small, feathered carnosaur catching its dinner, an even smaller rodent-like mammal.

….

“Why doesn’t his Mom just send a Knife-Claw to kill this cunt???” you ask? My son is a big boy, a very big boy, and can protect himself and his women all on his own. He doesn’t need me stepping in all the time. Hell, he’d be upset if I did! And, despite them turning me down, I actually like the Amazons. They remind me of myself.”

up
27 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos