City Rat Chp. 11

Printer-friendly version

Tonya shivers as she balances herself on the hoof shape boots her feet were locked in. She felt the huge butt plug up in her ass press against the weird vibrator that was shoved up in her vagina. Her nipples were stiff and hard from the cold morning air. She had blinders that narrowed her field of vision.

She had been teamed up with another girl that had tattoos covering her upper torso. The other woman had a bigger bust than she did, but she was nicely curved. Both of them had been teamed up because of the tattoos they had covering their body.

Max had shown her what she would be wearing and told her that she would be dressed up as a ponygirl. He had given her an enema to clear her bowels out before they arrived at the farm. The owner of the farm had rented eight other girls and dressed them all up in pony gear. They were hooked up to carriages and were to bring his guest to the area where the party he was throwing was taking place.

The vibrator that they had put inside each woman’s vagina had little hooks that secured them inside the woman. That way they wouldn’t fall out of their body. The passenger of the carriage could control the intensity of what the woman felt.

Jessica arrives at the farm she had been invited to. She knew who the owner was and saw all five carriages waiting in line for the guest. She spots Tonya all dressed up in ponygirl gear. She noticed Tonya had been given a fancy horse tail that exposed her cute butt.

She also noticed Tonya had been teamed up with another girl that had beautiful tattoos as well. The owner had teamed each pony girl with another pony girl that either had the same hair or body curves to them. In Tonya’s case, since there was another girl with tattoos, she was paired up with her.

She wonders how Max talked Tonya into dressing up like a ponygirl. After all the guests had arrived and had been taken back to where the cookout was taking place. Each of the pony girls was given knee pads and made to crawl around either on all fours to each guest or a horse saddle was put on them and they were made to carry the guest anywhere they wanted to go.

Jessica couldn’t believe that Tonya was allowing herself to be subjected to this. When she looked at Tonya, it seemed like she was drugged. There was a hazed look in her eyes.

Later in the evening, each girl is tied down to a bench, and ten well-built guys with hadrons that would make any woman flinch come out. They are assigned to a girl and the vibrator is taken out of them. The guys don’t even wait to let the women relax, before shoving their massive hardon into the women.

“Ladies and gentlemen, these mares are going to be breed tonight.” Dave had informed the owners of each girl he was renting that he planned on breeding his studs.

He knew each girl had been given fertility shots to make them more receivable for his studs. He couldn’t wait to see how well his studs do. There is a cheer from the gathering of guests.

Jessica couldn’t believe that Tonya didn’t know about this. She looks over towards Max and saw he was talking to a gentleman with light brown hair. She couldn’t believe he knew about this and was allowing this.

Her attention goes back to what was going on with each woman as loud moans come from them. When one stud was finished with the woman, he had been having sex with. He moved on to the next woman in line.

Each woman is made love to by all ten men. When the men are done making love to each woman, the women are forced to take each man’s huge penis into their mouth and experience sex that way. So, that each woman doesn’t lose any of the sperm that was pumped into them. Dave puts huge plugs into the vaginal opening to keep anything from leaking out.

Tonya passes out after being forced to take each man's penis in her mouth. She doesn’t feel picked up and carried to the barn where all the pony girls and men are being kept. She is laid down on a bed of hay and covered up with an old green army blanket.

Jessica couldn’t believe what took place. She wanted to check on Tonya, to see how she was doing, but the guest wasn’t allowed in the stables. She was escorted back to the main house and given a bedroom to sleep in. She saw some of the guest team up with one another.

One guy she didn’t know hits on her. She was feeling a little horny after watching the ten women. She makes sure she makes the guy take precautions. The last thing she wanted to do is get pregnant while on an undercover assignment.

Stables:
Tonya wakes up the next morning feeling sore and sick to her stomach. She finds herself laying on a bed of hay in a horse stall. Her jaw was sore and so was her throat. She couldn’t remember what happened or why she was wearing a horse butt plug and dressed like a horse.

“Good morning, sweetie. Here’s your breakfast.” Max hangs a tray on the stall door.

Tonya looks up at him “What happened last night?”

“Nothing that you didn’t agree to. Now eat up, sweetie. Because you have a long day ahead of you.” A smirk appears on Max’s face as he turns and walks away.

Tony looks at the food on the tray and noticed it was nothing but a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk. She wasn’t a big fan of oatmeal, but she was hungry. She stands up and starts eating the food on the tray. The oatmeal had a strange taste to it, but she was hungry. She hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday.

Jessica’s Bedroom:
Jessica wakes up feeling extremely sore. The guy that she had sex with last night was well-hung. She heads towards the bathroom and does her morning business and back to her bedroom to get dressed. Today was supposed to be more entertaining than yesterday, according to their host.

She puts on the sexy lingerie she brought with her and does her hair. None of what the people were doing here was against the law. However, she suspects that Max was drugging Tonya to make her easier to handle or control. However, she needs to get proof to prove it.

She heads downstairs towards the dining room where a buffet-style service had been set up. She saw that the other women attending this weekend's gathering were dressed in similar clothes to her. Even some of the men that were attending were either dressed in leather or tight PVC shorts.

The guy she had sex with last night comes walking in wearing leather. He smiles at her as he grabs a plate and fixes himself something to eat. She smiles back at him.

She didn’t see any of the women from last night and wondered where they were. Also, what they were doing.

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments