Father’s Day Surprise – 4 Life Aboard Cruise Ship

Printer-friendly version


Father’s Day Surprise – 4
Life Aboard Cruise Ship



By Jessica C
=^-^=


Heather said, “I should have had something to change into?”

Walter pulled out from a drawer next to his bed, “I bought this nightie thinking it would be near enough to your size. They’ll leave your other clothes unsoiled.”

Suddenly, I jerked away, ‘what am I going?’ I spoke up, “What am I doing here; we’ve just met. Darby’s permission or not, I’d hope she wasn’t wanting me just to jump in bed. And you, Walt, this is a tad far for the first time. No, I’m not just looking to be poked and enjoy the experience.”

Walt said, “Well, we don’t have all the time in the world.”

“It’s a ten-day cruise, there’s time, but not tonight.”

Walt said, “But you don’t have all that time. Darby plans to join you at St. Lucia.”

I was stunned that Walt knew something that I didn’t. “Darby on the trip? She didn’t tell me.” My voice changes, “There are a few things she didn’t tell me.”

Walt was straightforward, “She wanted you Heather to do what you’ve longed for. And she wanted to surprise you and keep your romance burning.”

I grabbed my purse; made sure I had everything and left. I was in the hallway trying to remember what deck and where I was on the ship. I made it to a floor and out to the outside deck where I got my bearings. I made my way back to my suite from there. It was late, and I was quiet as I entered the room. Rosalyn sat up, “Oh, you’re back. I wasn’t expecting you.”

I said, “Everyone was expecting more than I did. I don’t like that. Someone could have asked me what I’d like.”

Rosalyn, “You’re upset, we thought you would like the cruise. The chance to dance and more.”

Heather was near tears, “I have romantic feelings, not just a guy wanting to check off experiences.”

Rosalyn said, “No one planned on Walter, but he’s good and clean. It seemed strangely good.”

“But he said, Darby is meeting me at St. Lucia.” Heath/Heather felt mixed up, “I thought Aubrey and Kevin might be there in case I needed Aubrey’s help.” Heather, “I like being me. I thought it would be a good time; I came back because I needed to slow down.”

Rosalyn saw the time somewhere and said, “Well, let’s get some sleep and we think things out later.”

I took some hangers and stepped into the bathroom for a shower. My dress was hung properly and I started to take my makeup off before the shower. I stepped into the shower water and relaxed, letting the shower take my worries away. I patted myself dry and put on a nice nightie. I drifted to sleep and I dreamt I didn’t remember.

=^-^=


I was up and to the dining area for breakfast, where Christina awaited me. “I saw you dancing with that man. It appeared he knew you and liked you.”

I said, “My time here isn’t your business.”

She said, “School and church kind of made it my business, but don’t worry. I kind of felt happy for you. You’re mature and think for yourself… That’s what I’m trying to do.” Christina got another cup of coffee and stayed.

She asked, “Do you get out and do things like this much?”

I felt comfortable talking to her. With a slight giggle, I said, “No, this is my first big outing, but it was my wife’s idea. She hadn’t much to do with this side of me; until I saw her through years of illness. She thought it was very special and humiliating for me, how much personal care I gave her.”

Christina said, “Sound like it might have been; didn’t you think so?”

“It was one time, and then another. I wasn’t willing to quit. Our daughter Aubrey did much of the women’s stuff at first, but as it went on, I did more. I love my wife; it wasn’t that hard. When we first thought we got on top of her illness other problems cropped up.” I turned the question around, seeing that Christina was caring. “Wouldn’t you have been willing to help your mother?”

Christina began to cry, “I was too small when my mother got sick.” She sniffled as she tried to stop, “My mom died, I wished I got to care for her like you did Darby.” She knew my wife’s name; she must have talked to Rosalyn.

We were finishing breakfast, I said, “I’m going for a swim and then to read at the poolside. I could use a friend would you be willing?”

She said, “I’d be missing a meeting time, but sure it will be good. I’m the one responsible for how I relate to you. I don’t know what makes a man tick like this?”

It was my turn to laugh, “I have no idea either, but somehow this is the way I’m wired.”

We went in two directions to get ready for swimming and our books. We swam a while and then were sunning for half an hour. Once we were ready to read Christina’s conversation with me inserted a question now and then. “Why did you warry your wife, if this is the way you are wired?”

“One, I fell in love with Darby, and I’m neither the first nor last to try to be a regular guy. I did pretty we but with each child came the desire to be on the other side. I suppressed it, but each child and each year after that made it harder. My mother had warned Darby, but I swore I loved her which I did.”

We left the subject and read some.

I said, “It was before my wife got sick that she and Darby had found some of my clothes. I had stopped a few times. Later, after I was helping my wife, Aubrey challenged me about what was motivating me to take good care of her mom. I broke down crying. Even after I convinced Aubrey, I could see her questioning eyes.

Once I was on the phone with my mother and Aubrey overheard me talking to her. Aubrey was the one embarrassed and cried asking me to forgive her. There wasn’t anything to forgive, though I had been hurt.

Aubrey started learning about my other side after that and since then we’ve been great with each other.

When Walter came over to ask me to lunch, Christina listened closely. She even suggested he take it slow, but not too slow. Walt and I both laughed.

I knew Tammy and Brandi were both close by; when Walt took me back into the pool, where we could talk in some privacy.

I asked him to make our date for dinner and one of the better restaurants on the ship. We had made port at Martinique, but would still sleep onboard. I hinted to Walter that we might be together tonight.

It was after lunch that I received an internet connection with Darby. She complimented me on how nice I looked. Then when I confronted her about talking with Walter and making some decisions without talking to me, her feelings became hurt; I became sympathetic, but I didn’t back off. “I’m sorry, but it’s all about me, Rosalyn and Walter knew and I did not.”

“I’m sorry. You’re so understanding that I took you for granted.” We talked about several things, but we didn’t yet back to talk about Walter. I guessed we were both uncomfortable.

Rosalyn and I found a boutique at Martinique that had an outfit that I thought would be good for being with Walter. I bought a small tube of KY Jelly and the salesperson wished me a good night.

Rosalyn spoke up, “If she bought that negligée, I think it would be something she’d enjoy being talked out of.”

The saleswoman spoke with a Caribbean accent; I could hear a French sound in some of her speech. The woman told us it was known in the past as the French West Indies.

She asked, “Are you interested? I am sure we have your size.” She led tme o show me their various colors and images. Finally, I was shown a long white negligee with a pastel pink lace undergarment. The woman said, as I chose it, “You need to get a pedicure now with French tip nails.”

We were walking out of the boutique when Christina and a friend were walking in. Christina and her friend were embarrassed and ready to walk back out. Rosalyn said, “You do not need to worry about us saying anything to anyone. We’re friends.”
=^-^=
I told Rosalyn, “I’m not interested in getting a pedicure, but wanted a simple manicure, but back on the ship. We enjoyed our walk and seeing the island and the water.

Getting ready for the evening was like a seven-course meal with the preparation being a time to itself. I chose a red evening dress for the social hour, it sparkled but left enough to the imagination. It was said at noon that we’d have a special guest at our table.

Christina was surprised that I didn’t know the provocative singer. She was a very good singer, who sang in French as well as English and only two songs each. Anjeneu said, “The Captain said this is your first cruise, but surely not your first time out.

“I haven’t been to the Captain’s Table, and his sources are not very good. I have had a few admirers, but I only have one in my sights for tonight. Do you have any suggestions?”

Anjeneu whispered loud enough for the table but not others. “Keep him as the one intrigued for as long as you can. Then lead him to where you want him, and keep control of the timing.” She said, “I see you as a sly mink. He’s very desirous of you, no?”

Rosalyn said, “He’s followed her from thousands of miles away.”

Anjeneu turned to face Christina, “I’ve been told there are some aboard, who think our lives are wrong, sinful as they might say. Some of us might not argue that we’re broken or out of the norm. You young woman, I hear you have befriended the one I call Mink.”

The main course was being served and the conversation became general table talk. Walter had joined our table and he asked Rosalyn if he could sit next to me. I blushed at his sitting next to me, but my body tingled that he was next to me.

My first attempts at conversation showed that I was flustered, which made Walter happy. The Captain stood at his table and invited us to make a toast with him. I tapped my glass against Christiana’s, though hers had a glorified grape juice. When I turned toward Walt he tapped my glass and then extended his glass to my lips. I followed what he did. We took a sip of the other’s drink. It was very romantic to my thinking. After we finished our main course; Walt invited me to dance with him. Many others got up and danced as well. Christina was dancing with another young woman from her group, which hit me as strange.

Before the second dance was over, Walt’s arousal was very evident to me. He whispered, “It will be your second dessert, ‘Hot Pants’.” I knew my bottom had become warm. But I hadn’t thought it wasn’t that warm.

We were served a cold sherbet with a hard pastry rolled and stuck in the sherbet. Christina nudged for my attention. She suggested that I scoop a little sherbet on my rolled pastry, and act sexy as I licked it in front of Walter. I couldn’t believe she was suggesting that. And there was no way I would do it, but then I found myself slowly doing it. I even put my lips around it and did a slow sucking of the ice cream.

Christina leaned toward me, “You’ve sealed your fate, this is the night.”

I asked her, “Why are you doing this?”

Her answer was, “You’ve put it off long enough, you want it; quit being a tease.” Suddenly, I felt as if I was Heather the young woman who had put off making love to Walter.

Rosalyn passed around a satin bag with a nice cloth handle. I looked inside and there was a negligée. I looked at Walter, as it was only 9:00 o’clock. I said, “It was much too early.”

=^-^=


He got up and took hold of my chair to pull it out. He whispered, “It gives us more time to enjoy our evening.” There was no restraint on my part, as I stood up and took his hand.

We said goodbye to the others; who gave their blessings.

I was surprised as we got to Walter’s room that it had been cleaned, a flower was on the bed, along with two chocolate kisses. One towel had been made into a heart, and another into a swan.

Walt was behind me and gave a kiss on my neck as he began to unhook and zip down my dress zipper. He stopped and I knew enough to go into his bathroom to change. There was a fresh toothbrush that I unwrapped and used, mouthwash to freshen my breath, my makeup to freshen my look, and nicely placed drops of perfume. Ready to leave, I saw a pink changing robe that I put on and left the bathroom. Walt was down to boxer shorts to greet me and to use the bathroom.

I saw and used a long-neck vase on my side of a queen bed. I unwrapped my chocolate kiss and placed it back in its wrapper waiting for Walter.


=^-^=


When he came out of the bathroom; he was in dark blue shiny boxers. His younger body glistened in the dim light. Heather was in love with the man before her. We both nibbled on our kiss until it was warm and gooey and then kissed. We savored the sexy kiss with which we greeted each other.

Then came the foreplay of kisses, touches, rubs, and more as we warmed up to each other. I had taken off my breast forms and he was delighted he could freely suck on my nipples. I hadn’t expected the sensations I got from his nibbles, not his touch on my back. I did not see when he reached for the KY jelly, but I felt its application.

It felt like our foreplay had gone on a long time and wouldn’t stop. That was until Walter worked his way between my legs and lifted my hips. I knew to help raise my hips and to guide him to penetrate him.

I was fearful of the pain but pushed myself against him as he pushed into me. The pain was something I had never felt, but then he rubbed against inside and joy was erupting inside of me. The more he moved back and forth the sensations grew beyond my imaging. He slowed now and then to let the sensation increase as we continued to kiss one another. I could hear myself groan. And it brought back memories, of when I made love with my wife. There was a short sense of guilt, but thankfully Walter’s lovemaking took me past the guilt. We were both now groaning as we came to orgasms together. I felt the warmth of a cream gushing into my body. It added to my joy. I wrapped my legs around him and wasn’t ready to let go.

He laid on me and I unwrapped my legs some, but wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him ever more passionately.

He had mad love to me again, before I got up to wash his privates well. I knew I wanted to have him orally, and though he said I didn’t need to, he was on the bottom. My nipples were hot and aroused as my lips and tongue aroused his penis again. I took my time kissing his head and long thick shaft to make it big and solid again. I grabbed it like a microphone, but instead of speaking I first took in the tip, came out, and then swallowed the whole head. How many times, I neither knew nor cared? He was long enough I wasn’t swallowing him all the way, but I took him to the point I needed to breathe through my nose, not to gasp. I came halfway off of him when he was ready to explode in my mouth. The feel and taste of his cum in my mouth was new, yet exciting. I soon fell in love with the sensation.

Part of me wanted to take some of him up to his mouth and kiss him with it, but I resisted. We lay together for the longest time before he took me to the shower and we hhelpedwash each other.

I’d have thought the joy of the night was over, but I got to lay and fall asleep with him.

To be continued…

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Should This Be Part 4?

There is already a part 3 that was posted on 07/25.

Mislabeled chapter

Thanks Cbee, for catching the mistake.

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors