Gina’s Unexpected Adventure, part the third.

Printer-friendly version

Gina’s Unexpected Adventure, part the third.

“Yes please, tea or white wine.”

Melissa looked at her and waggled her eyebrows, “aren’t you underage to be drinking….”

Gina looked affronted, “no I am….” And then tailed off as she looked down to remind herself how she was dressed, she blushed a little, and then grinned.

“Well you could always spank me for it….”

Melissa grinned back. “And of course, I should be spanked for subverting a minor….” And grinned broadly.

“One moment I have just the thing,” She added as she went into the kitchen.

Gina swallowed, she liked Melissa, and it seemed she liked him… errr her…. And then it dawned on her that, that elephant had not actually been addressed yet and thought seriously about running out of the door in Michael’s footsteps.

Just then Melissa returned and her chance to escape was ended as she was handed a tall glass with a white wine spritzer. As they sat and sipped in silence, Melissa seemed to steel herself into a decision. She emptied her glass and looked Gina directly in the eyes, “Right then, bottoms up young Lady.”

Gina laughed, and then realised Melissa had positioned herself just right for Gina to lay across her lap. Well thought Gina, if she is game….

Gina finished her drink and carefully put the glass aside, stood up. “Please Miss I was led astray.”

“Nonsense young Lady, just because you are offered a drink does not mean you have to take it. And from a stranger too.” Melissa’s voice had become firm, but still warm with a hint of humour. Now over my lap young Lady.

Gina bent over Melissa, ‘Bottoms Up’ as she had so eloquently phrased it, her toes down on one side and her hands just reaching the floor on the other. A hand played over her skirt before folding it neatly back.

“Oh my, Heavy cotton panties, wherever did you find these?” The school Knickers were indeed heavy cotton ones, out of the 1950s in style, even if bought new. Melissa’s hand roamed, “such sweet cheeks you have.”

And slapped Gina’s bum, not too hard, but firmly enough. Gina caught her breath, as Melissa started in earnest, first one cheek then the other, firm even spanks that Gina was sure was bringing a nice red glow to her bum, even as one came to her other cheeks as she reddened with pleasure.

“Oh!” Said Melissa, as she paused her hand. “I did wonder, but your little surprise package seems to have joined the party.”

Gina felt her cheeks go from a hint of blush to burning red as she realised she had a hard on. That was unusual, she enjoyed being spanked, but it didn’t usually manifest quite so firmly. Then she felt Melissa wriggle her position just a little to trap her between her thighs.

With a laugh in her voice, “just for that, Knickers down for the rest.” Gina managed a shade of red rarely seen outside of tomatoes! She felt the long fingers peel down her elasticated waistband. “Oooh what a pretty shade of red already.” She said with a somewhat breathy catch in her voice.

And then a sharp fusillade of spanks landed, whap whap whap…. Until Gina finally lost count.

Finally a softer more sultry tone entered Melissa’s voice as she told Gina to stand.

Gina clambered off the lap with as much grace as she could muster and went to pull her knickers back up. Melissa stood in front of her and took her wrists in her hands, leaned in and said, “Kiss me.”

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos