The Transformation Inspector

Printer-friendly version

Thomas Rider parked his car in the driveway and approached the front door. He straightened his collar before ringing the doorbell. After a moment, a tall, older gentleman opened the door. He was dressed in a formal suit. Given the size of the home, he gave off butler vibes.

“May I help you?” the butler said.

“Good afternoon,” Thomas said, pulling a thin leather folder from his pocket. He opened it to show it to the butler. “I'm Inspector Thomas Rider of the Mage Guild: Transformation Division. According to our records there is a statue transformation on these premises. I'm here to give it its annual inspection.”

“Oh, yes, I had today marked on my calendar to expect someone from Guild. If you'll walk this way,” he said stepping aside to let Rider in. He closed the door behind him and walked down the central corridor of the house, turning right at the end of the hall. This room was a study or library, perhaps. In the window stood a nude, female, marble statue. “There is the statue, sir.”

“Anything to report? Any nicks, scratches, accidental falls?”

“No, sir. The statue has been accident free. Mrs. McMurtrey dusted it this morning.”

“Mrs. McMurtrey?”

“The maid, sir. Would you like to speak to her?”

“That won't be necessary. Now if you'll excuse me. I'll perform my inspection.”

“Certainly, sir. I'll inform the Master that you are here.”

“As you wish.”

The butler left. Rider set down his Inspector's valise on a table near the statue and opened it. He pulled out a small cloth and tossed it at the statue while casting a spell. The cloth landed on the statue and turned into a robe, belted at the waist.

He pulled a folder from the bag and opened it to review the terms of the contract.

“Are you the inspector?” A man said behind Rider.

“Yes, Inspector Thomas Rider. Are you a signee of the contract?”

“I am. William Wainswright, III.” They shook hands.

“Says here you have a forty year contract with the Guild. This statue is the second statue you've had and is only on loan for five years.”

“That is correct. Apparently, this is the lady's first time as a house statue and she did not know if she would want to be doing this decades from now.”

“Sensible girl. Do you want her to retain her current pose after the inspection or is she free to change it?”

“Oh, sure, let her change her pose.”

“Thanks, sir. I must ask you to leave so I may speak with her without you applying any undo influence on her.”

“Of course. Nice to meet you, Inspector.”

The man left.

Rider cast another spell and the marble statue gained color. The hair became dark, the skin gained a tanned tone. Her eyes blinked a few times and her mouth opened soundlessly.

“Give it a minute, dear, for you voice to return. Have you been treated well this past year?”

“I-- Oh, yes. That was an entire year?”

“Yes. What is your full name?”

“Jennifer Ann Winston,” she said pulling the robe tighter around her.

“Are you cold?”

“A little.”

“Sorry, this won't take long. Date of birth?”

“August 7, 1999.”

“Mother's maiden name?”

“Pertucci.”

He held a pen out in front of him. “Focus on the pen tip and follow it with your eyes.” He moved the pen to the left, to the right, up, and down. “Good, no gross cognitive loss. According to Guild bylaws, as this is your first inspection on this assignment, you have the option to opt out of the remaining four years of your contract. You would only receive one-fifth of the agreed upon payment, of course. But there is no stigma to finding out you don't want to be a statue for five years.”

“No, I'm good. I'll finish the contract. I want to go to nursing school and this should pay for a lot of it.”

“As you wish. I can also offer you my phone if you wish to contact someone.”

“No,” she said sadly. “I don't want to contact anyone.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, then the inspection is over. I spoke to Mr. Wainswright and he said you could choose a new pose if you wished.”

“Oh, I'd actually like to face that way. Have something different to look at until next inspection.”

“Certainly. Just tell me when you are ready.”

She turned to the side and placed her hands on her hips, thrust her chest a bit forward, and smiled.

He dismissed the inspection spell and the color faded from her, returning her to a stark white marble statue. He reached out and grabbed the tag from the inside of the robe's seam and pulled. The tag separated from robe causing it to disappear. He put the tag back in his bag.

He stepped back into the hall where the butler was waiting for him. “I'm done.”

“Of course, sir. This way.”

Rider was driving to his next inspection within a few moments. The apartment he arrived at was not nearly as nice as the home he had just left. He knocked on the door and waited.

A man opened the door. With a sour look, he said, “What do you want?”

“I'm Inspector Thomas Rider of the Mage Guild: Transformation Division. Are you Harry Jenkins?”

“Yeah, so?”

“You possess one of our sex dolls according to our records.”

“Yeah, I got her for three years. It ain't been more than a year yet.”

“It is one year today. I'm hear to inspect the doll.”

“All right. Just don't take too long.” He opened the door and pointed at another door. “Bedroom's in there.”

“Before I go in, has there been any wear, tear, or damage to the doll.”

“No.”

“Thanks,” Thomas said. He entered the bedroom. Lying facedown on the bed with one arm hanging off was the naked sex doll. He turned it over and some fluid leaked from its mouth. He snapped his fingers and the doll became clean, almost shiny. He cast a spell and the mouth on the doll, currently a hollow opening turned into a proper mouth, the head of the doll became human and the eyes blinked.

“Who are you? Why can't I move?”

“I'm an inspector from the Guild. You're still a doll, Ma'am. State your full name.”

“The Guild? Thank god you're here. That prick is cheating on me.”

“Hold on. State you name, please.”

“Mary Elizabeth Jenkins.”

“Jenkins? You're relation to Mr. Jenkins?”

“I'm his wife. And he's been cheating on me.”

“I'm not a marriage counselor, Ma'am. I'm only here to make sure no one has tampered with your doll spell or damaged your doll form.”

“Well, I want out of here. He shouldn't be having sex with other women when he has me.”

“Let me look at your contract.” He pulled the file out of this valise and read through it. “Mr. Jenkins, can you come in here?”

“What now?” Harry said as he entered.

“Cheater. How dare you bring Suzi Weiss into our bedroom and fuck her in front of me?”

“Shut up, Doll. I told you not to have yourself dolled. Too lazy to even participate in sex with me.”

“You said you would love it if I was a doll.”

“Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins, please stop,” Rider said. “Mrs. Jenkins, do you wish to break the contract making you Mr. Jenkins' sex doll?”

“I do.”

“Are you taking her away?”

“Are you going to finish paying off the loan you took out for her transformation?”

“Fuck no.”

“Then I am taking the doll away.”

“Taking me where?”

“To inventory.”

“Inventory!?”

“Ma'am, you are breaking the loan contract for your transformation. As the collateral for the load, you are now the property of the Mage Guild for the next two years. As such, I will bring you back to the office and you will be sent to inventory.”

“What?”

“Do I need to repeat myself?”

“You said you would pay the loan off from money you got from your mother.”

“Mother never gave me the money. And frankly, it was your idea to become a doll. I don't know why you're bitching about staying a doll.”

“I was going to be your doll.”

“I didn't want a doll.”

Thomas snapped his fingers and the woman's head turned back into a doll head. “Are you sure you will no longer be making payments on the load? Once she goes to inventory, you won't see her again for at least two years.”

“Absolutely. Do you need me to sign something?”

“No. I'll just collect the doll and be on my way.” Rider picked up his phone and called a number. “I need a repossession id number.” He wrote the number on a label as it was told to him. He affixed the label to the doll's stomach. Then he cast a spell and the doll disappeared from the bed. “I'm done here.”

“Thanks for stopping by,” Mr. Jenkins said.

As Rider stepped out of the bedroom, he saw a woman sitting on the sofa. “Good day, Ms Weiss.”

“Bye,” the confused woman said.

* * *

Thomas returned to the office after two more inspections. He needed to finish the paperwork for the repossession. He left around two in the afternoon as he was done for the day. When he got home, he went up to his bedroom. He wife was lying on the bed. She was a sex doll at the moment. He disrobed and had sex with the doll. As he climaxed, the doll turned human and climaxed as well.

Afterward, she said, “How was your day, dear?”

“Not bad. Had a domestic dispute turn into a repossession.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, a woman had herself dolled, used herself as collateral, and it turns out her husband didn't want her to be a doll.”

“You like when I'm a doll.”

“I like the method used to turn you back each day, Sonia.”

“I knew you would.”

He got up and started to get dressed. “I have some paperwork to finish up. Shouldn't take more than an hour?”

“Okay. I think Grace is home. Check on her before you go to your office.”

“Okay.” Thomas left the bedroom and went down the hall. He knocked on Grace's door.”

“One minute,” Grace said. There were sounds of someone getting off a bed and then sitting down. “Come in.”

He opened the door and Grace was sitting on her bed. One of her friends, Becky he believed was her name, was sitting at the desk. “How was school?” he said.

“School was fine.”

Thomas snapped his fingers and where Becky had been sitting, a boy appeared. “Who's this?”

“How could you tell?”

“Becky doesn't wear yellow high-tops like this young man does. Your transformation spell was sloppy.”

“I'm just going to leave,” the boy said.

“Hold on, son. What's your name?”

“Bryce Kellian.”

“Of course it is. Has Grace told you the rules of the house?”

“No, sir.”

“If she's caught with a boy in her room, either she spends the next three days as a boy or the boy spends the next three days as a girl. Since it's her punishment, I'll let you decide. Are you about to meet my son Greg? Or do you become Grace's BFF Becky?”

“You don't have to--” Grace started to say.

“Greg? Isn't Greg your cousin?”

“You've met Greg?” Thomas said.

“This isn't the first time Dad has seen you on the property.”

“Oh, is Bryce the one that got away?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Oh, that time you teleported me away.”

“Yes.”

“I ended up twenty feet up the tree in front of my house.”

“Sorry.”

“So, I'm changing the conditions,” Thomas said. “Five days for one of you. Who's it going to be, Bryce?”

“I'll become Becky.”

“Bryce?” Grace said.

“My mother always wanted a daughter. And I could tell you were very uncomfortable being Greg.”

“You don't have to do this for me.”

“Of course, I'd do anything for you.”

“Aw.”

“All right. I'm turning around. One kiss. Then it's Becky time.” Thomas turned around. After a few seconds he said, “That should be enough.”

“I'm ready,” said Bryce.

Thomas turned around. He cast the spell. Bryce morphed into a girl. “I've made you the same basic size and shape as Grace so you can share her clothes. You need to loan her some clothes to wear other than the ones she was wearing during the transformation.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Can you call my mother and warn her I'm a girl,” Becky said.

“No need. Anyone who knows you, who was not in this room just now, believes you have always been Becky.”

“I'm on the cheerleader squad. Wait, why did I say that?”

“Did you mean the football team? Some things have changed. It'll all go back to normal next Tuesday.”

“Are you done teasing my boyfriend?” Grace said.

“As long as I don't see a boyfriend in your room, no teasing happens.” He closed the door as he went to his office.

* * *

After dinner, Thomas and Sonia were clearing the table. Sonia said, “Something's off with Becky? Was she a boy this morning?”

“She was. Found him in Grace's room.”

“And she had him turn into a girl.”

“No, I had him decide. He chose to become a girl.”

“Do you think they're serious or did he just want to be a girl?”

“I hope the former. I'm not supposed to do gender swaps for free.”

up
110 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Author's Note

Not a purely TG story. But, such elements exist within it. Hope you enjoy it. Comments are always welcome.

Read more of my works on Patreon.

An interesting line of work

Wizard, social worker, vice cop, and a wife with a bit of a kink. Do we get to see another chapter of this one?

Someday. This is intended to

Someday. This is intended to be an intro to a setting. But, nothing related to this in my current list of "in progress" stories.

Read more of my works on Patreon.

The transformation inspector

A good story, it shows possibilities as a start of a series or a new universe. A very enjoyable read.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Curiously fascinating

I'm not one for object transformations but the inspector angle made me check this out. Loved the ending line, quite clever. The doll and statue business aspects were a novel approach for magic as a means of business, making money. And the statue's reasoning was credible assuming there would be those willing to pay and care for the statuary. Well written.

>>> Kay

Giggling now.

WillowD's picture

“I'm not supposed to do gender swaps for free.”

Yup. I was wondering if it was a punishment or reward. Good story.

Technically, the inspector is

Technically, the inspector is a bit binary-blind and hetero-blind, believing two people who want to be together romantically must be of the opposite sex. The inspector is, of course, incorrect. And a future installment, if I don't screw it up, would show him his mistake. Damn, wheels turning...

Read more of my works on Patreon.