What’s It’s Like for A Girl Book 2 Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

When Max arrived back home, she thought about the conversation she had with Cindy. She dials her friend Greg’s number to see if he would like to go on a double date with her.

“Hello?” Greg noticed Max was calling him.

“Hey Greg, it's Max. How has your day been?” Max was wiping down her Vespa. She wanted to try and keep it clean.

“Bored. Why, what’s up?” Greg had been online all day playing with his video buddies.

“You wouldn’t believe who I ran into at the park.” Max finishes wiping down her scooter.

“Who?” Greg wonders what Max is doing at the park.

“Cindy, from our sixth bell class from last year. She was out jogging and spotted me eating my lunch in the park.”

“Cindy?” Greg had to think about all the girls in their sixth bell class from last year.

“Yeah, Cindy Diggs. She’s on the school’s track team, remember?” Max tosses the rag back into the hamper to be washed.

“Yeah, I remember. She’s got dirty blonde hair and a slim figure. What did she want?” Greg was curious.

“Well, for one thing stupid. She wanted me to give you her phone number. I think she wants to go out with you.” Max knew Greg could be a little slow sometimes.

“Oh!” Greg was surprised that Cindy wanted his best friend to give him her number.

“Yeah, Oh.” Max shakes her head back and forth.

“Is that the only reason you called me?”

“No, I was thinking that maybe after we finish working on Friday, that maybe we could go on a double date. I know Emily’s friend Brandi likes me and I kind of like her.” Max wasn’t sure how she felt.

“Are you saying that you might be a lesbian, Max?” Greg had been wondering about his friend when she came out being a girl.

“I don’t know, what I’m interested in Greg. I was thinking maybe you might feel comfortable going out on a date with a friend alone.” Max wasn’t sure which way she swung, but she knew how Greg was around girls.

Greg thought about what Max was suggesting in a way. It would be neat to have three women surrounding him while they were out.

“Do you think Brandi will say yes?”

“I don’t know, but I could call her and ask if she would like to go out on Friday.” Max noticed Brandi had left her number on her cellphone. She
had come by the hospital when she was unconscious.

“Alright, call me back and let me know what she says.” Greg wouldn’t mind going out.

“Okay.” Max ends the call.

She dials Brandi’s number next and walks inside the house. She is shocked when Brandi picks up on the third ring.

“Hi Brandi, it’s Max.”

“Maxine, I was wondering when you were going to call me.” Brandi serves a customer.

“Do you have time to talk?”

“Unfortunately, no. However, can I call you back in a little while?” Brandi could take her break and talk with Max.

“Sure. I’ll be waiting for your phone call.”

“Okay, bye Max.” Brandi wanted to talk with Max.

“Bye, Brandi.” Max ends the phone call.

Max walks over to the refrigerator and takes out everything she needs to make a salad. She hopes Brandi calls her back and agrees to go on a double date with her. She’s never gone on a date before and will have to ask her sister what two women did on a date.

After making her salad, she walks into the den and turns the television on. She scans through the channels until she finds a show she wants to watch. While watching the show, and eating her salad. Her sister comes walking in with her girlfriend.

“Hey sis, hey Debbie.” Max finally met her sister’s girlfriend.

Debbie had breasts bigger than his sister and what was known as a bike bitch. She also owned a motorcycle built by the Count, from Count Customs. According to her sister, her girlfriend won it during a poker game in Vegas. It was the top prize and her girlfriend beat some biker guy that wanted the motorcycle. She was also the niece of a member of a female biker group called The Sirens.

“Hey Max, how are you doing?” Debbie was concerned when she found out her girlfriend’s sister had been attacked.

“I’m doing okay.”

“That’s good to hear. I heard you were working with your best friend’s father. How is your friend dealing with you being a girl now?” Debbie knew some transgender people lose friends and family when they come out to their relatives and friends.

“He’s adjusting. Every once in a while, he catches himself when he uses the wrong pronoun.”

“Well, I know it takes time to adjust. Just be patient with him.”

“I will. Oh, by the way. Do you mind if I ask some questions about the relationship between you and my sister?” Max wanted to know more about their relationship.

Debbie looks towards Donna “Is it alright with you, sweetie?”

“I don’t mind. However, why are you interested in my relationship, Max?” Donna looks towards her little sister.

“Well, when I went out to test my Vespa and stopped to have lunch in the park. I ran into a girl from my sixth bell class from last year. Her name is Cindy and she has a thing for my best friend. I was thinking about arranging a double date for us on Friday.”

“Who are you thinking about asking out?” Donna was curious.

“Well, remember when I went out with my friend last month?”

“Yeah, just before you got attacked. I remember.”

“Well, she introduces me to a girl named Brandi and it turns out she likes me a lot.”

“And you’re thinking about asking her out.” A smile appears on Donna’s face.

“Yeah.”

“And you want to know if it is alright to go out with your friend and this other girl.” Debbie could see where this was going.

“It’s fine. Since you and this Brandi girl are just friends right now. And since this is your friend's first time out with this other girl. It’s okay to just go out as friends on a group date.”

“Where should we go?” Max has never dated before.

“Well, there’s Club Rogue. Or you could do the normal dating thing and go to a movie and dinner.”

“I think the second thing would be better.” Max figures a movie and dinner would be good.

“Okay, if that is the case. Let the girls choose the movie and the dinner. Take them to some were nice.”

“Where?” Max didn’t know what Brandi liked.

“Find out from the girl what they like to eat and go there.” Donna had grabbed a drink for herself and Debbie.

She hands the drink to Debbie.

“Thanks, sweetie.” Debbie kisses Donna on the cheek.

Max just shakes her head at her sister and Debbie.

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm glad Max can ask someone

Samantha Heart's picture

I'm glad Max has such a great relationship with her sister & her girlfriend that she can ask the kinds of questions she's asking them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.