Pretty for Lilly

Printer-friendly version

Pretty for Lilly

By

Pamela

([email protected])

Author note: This story is inspired by the YouTube magic of Princessa Lilly.

Curt and Sally’s married sex life was meh. The good news was they had a sex life. But it was regimented. Every third or sometimes fourth day they got together at 11:30 in the morning to have sex. Strictly missionary position with Sally on top. It was an arrangement they preferred so it worked out well for them. When Curt tried to be on top, mainly because his boner wasn’t quite hard enough to relinquish control to Sally, he’d invariably get a cramp in a hamstring and fall off of her grabbing his leg in pain.

Sex consisted of fifteen minutes of foreplay followed by intercourse. Sally was more often than not expert at coaxing a rigid boner out of Curt upon which she enjoyed impaling herself. Swallowing up a nice sized cooperative penis in her vagina gave Sally a feeling of power. She was a lioness capturing her victim. When Curt’s penis was too wobbly to get inside her, Sally graciously used her hand to help Curt relieve himself.

For his part, Curt did his sincere best to stimulate Sally’s vagina. She liked the way he touched her. His fingernails were short and he listened carefully to the feedback she gave him with the hope of enhancing the pleasure for her. He even studied female orgasm online to get some hints on how he could do better.

Despite his efforts, Curt was sure that he had yet to arouse Sally to the point of orgasm. Either using his hand or during intercourse. Nothing in the world would have made Curt happier than for Sally to have a screaming loud orgasm. A few times he thought she had come close to one, but without the telltale scream of “Oh God, Oh God,” he was sure it hadn’t happened. If there was a magical sequence of strokes that would get Sally across the finish line, he was damned if he knew what they were.

Sally wasn’t outwardly concerned about her lack of orgasms. She didn’t complain about it or have a desire to talk about it. Curt assumed that her libido was just much lower than his. He’d accept that explanation except that Sally’s clitoris had the marvelous property of getting rock hard and lengthening under his stimulation. A powerful female boner would arise during foreplay. When Curt felt her clitoris was in that state he would lovingly say, “Your girl penis has appeared!” Sally enjoyed hearing that. Playfully she would ask Curt if her penis was bigger than his. He’d tell her, “Oh yes definitely. You’ve got the bigger cock by far!” To say those words gave chills up and down Curt’s spine. He loved pretending that Sally was more manly than him. That Sally played a dominant role in their lovemaking. That this fantasy was a favorite for both of them, drew them together ever more closely. If Curt had a bit more courage he’d go one step further in the fantasy and tell Sally that he was the one with the vagina.

***

Sally and Curt’s marriage followed along the same lines as their love making. Sally was more dominant and Curt more submissive. Sally set the tone for their married life and Curt went along with it. He faithfully did his chores and genuinely liked easing the load for Sally. She thought he was a model husband whom she dearly loved.

Through a number of tiny steps in the early days of their courtship and marriage Curt revealed to Sally that he had a weakness for lingerie. The sight of a sexy woman wearing a bra and panty could arouse him even more than nudity. Sally knew that boys were masturbators and she got Curt to admit that he had sometimes jerked off wearing his mom’s underwear. That often included girdles from her extensive collection. Sally reassured Curt that there was nothing to be ashamed of. It was rather cute that he played with lingerie when he was young. Why shouldn’t boys be overwhelmed by the femininity of women and especially that of their mothers?

Never far from Curt’s thoughts was hope that Sally would wear sexy lingerie while they made love, but she wasn’t interested in that. She didn’t care for lace so her bras and panties were unadorned. Curt gave Sally a sexy bra and panty set as a gift the past Christmas. That sat in a drawer unworn. Even a not so exciting bra would have been nice if Sally wore it during sex – but she preferred to be naked and he was afraid to ask her to do differently.

Curt wouldn’t have objected to wearing lingerie himself if Sally had suggested it. He was a bit disappointed that she didn’t connect the dots from his youthful adventures in lingerie to the same desires he had in the present. Though tempted to suggest it to her, he couldn’t find the courage to make such a daring proposal. A refusal by Sally could cause irreparable harm to his ego.

***

Curt and Sally suspected that their relationship contained a deeper truth than either of them had yet acknowledged. The fantasy that Sally sported a prominent penis dwarfing Curt’s in size was but a small piece of a much larger and powerful psychological connection between them. Lurking in the wings was Sally’s instinct to be fully dominant over Curt and Curt’s hope to be entirely submissive to Sally. This need was an especially large and scary shadow in Curt’s mind. He could see it sometimes in bits and pieces but never fully in the light of day.

That is until one lazy afternoon playing around on the internet while Sally was away at a bridal shower, Curt stumbled upon a video devoted to erotic femdom hypnosis. He knew little to nothing about hypnosis, yet he felt a visceral stab of interest at the word “femdom.” He plugged in his earphones and started it up.

It turned out to be an audio file by Princessa Lilly. Curt sat back to listen. From the moment it began the woman’s voice ensnared him. It was mellifluous, sexy, nuanced, gentle and strong. She centered his mind to focus on her voice and before long he felt a relaxation unlike any he had known before. Once relaxed, under her commands his mind freed itself of distractions and opened up to accept her voice and thoughts as his own. She deftly and systematically set in motion a hypnotic trance centered on the sound of her voice. Each word she uttered caused a wave of ecstasy to run through him. The essential fact of his euphoria was acknowledging his submissiveness to her. By serving and obeying her he was rewarded with feelings of joy far beyond any he had experienced before. At the close of the twenty-minute audio Curt was left trembling and quivering in his chair. He knew that his life was never going to be the same again.

***

When Sally came home Curt did his best to put thoughts of his afternoon discovery to the back of his mind. It wasn’t easy. He now knew that his need for submission was the mother lode of his sexual fantasies. It was a black hole at the center of his sexual being. It’s immense gravitational tug explained his desire for Sally to be dominant in their marriage. It showed up in his excitement that Sally’s cock was bigger than his own. It was at the heart of his love for lingerie. He wanted to feel weak, pretty, and dainty in comparison to a strong dominant woman.

Curt wondered how this had come to be. It had to be nurture not nature that created the architecture of his fantasies. His family hadn’t been dysfunctional. Except that he had been a momma’s boy. His mother lorded over him. Being obedient to her was second nature to him. The reward for obeying her was love, comfort, and physical closeness. She insulated him from the cold, distant, masculine landscape of his intimidating father. Was this a recipe for creating submissive boys? Regardless of how it came to be, the pleasure of submission was a fact of his life that he'd have to live with.

***

Curt had a troubling night of sleep as his mind whirred away attempting to understand his reaction to the femdom audio. He’d have to decide when or if he should listen to it again. A cursory internet search the next day revealed a dozen more videos by the same woman and a website where for a fee he could become one of her “subjects.” He visited her website and saw that there was a photograph of Princessa Lilly. She was beautiful. She was now no longer just a voice in Curt’s head. She had become a person.

By their very nature, the femdom audios appealed to Curt’s submissiveness. But by being submissive Curt had to do what Princessa Lilly required of him. The audio file directed him to listen to her audios and join her website. Within this perfect closed loop he felt compelled to seek out the pleasure of obeying Princessa Lilly and he did as she wished.

By the time Curt and Sally were to have sex again, Curt had listened to many of the audio files. To varying degrees he felt the same joy of submission to Princessa Lilly he had felt in the first one. Curt fretted that his indoctrination into submissive pleasure might show up in ways that Sally would pick up on. Even worse, perhaps his penis wouldn’t function like normal. But when he was again lying naked with Sally he realized that the only thing that felt different than before was a vastly heightened view of his own submissiveness. The thought of Sally’s domination over him made him blissfully happy – enough for him to get boners even before foreplay had begun. Could it be that the audios trained him to be submissive to all women? Not just Princessa Lilly?

As they made love Curt felt that his performance was invigorated. Their foreplay and intercourse followed the same arc as always, but at every point Curt felt an intense desire to please Sally. He wanted her praise. He craved her approbation for the joy it would give him to know he had satisfied her desires.

After Curt climaxed and he and Sally were laying side by side, Sally said, “That was nice. I enjoyed that.”

“So did I, obviously,” Curt said laughing. “I wished you’d have had an orgasm too.”

“In time, Curt,” Sally said. “I thought you were nicely focused today and that helped stimulate me a bit more. I like that.”

It was a relief to Curt that his interest in erotic hypnosis had only a positive effect on his lovemaking. He could have his cake and eat it too. Sex with Sally would continue to improve the more he reaped the pleasure he obtained through his devotion to Princessa Lilly. Through his submissiveness Sally would be driven closer to an orgasm. The flip side of the coin was his hope that Sally might invent new ways of dominating him. That would have an equal effect in improving the outlook for her getting an orgasm. The end justified the means.

“I was impressed by your girl boner today,” Curt said. “It was quite big and very hard.”

Sally laughed. “I know, I felt that too. Do you feel …” She started to say and stopped.

“Do I feel what?”

“Are you envious of my having a bigger and harder cock than you?”

A new boner started developing in Curt’s loins. He said, “You’re right, I’m envious of your big cock. It makes me feel inadequate. But there’s nothing I can do about it, is there?”

“No nothing. I feel sorry for you.”

“Your cock is so big it’s scary.”

Sally let herself visualize the fantasy. Curt with a little boy boner staring with fear at her long, straight, rock hard cock. Then the image in her head morphed to one in which Curt had a vagina in place of a cock. Instead of being fearful he was admiring her cock. She stood over him, self-satisfied and proud of her domination. These were extraordinarily sexy thoughts that she’d have to revisit.

***

In the days that followed, Curt incorporated his newfound delight in Princessa Lilly’s femdom hypnosis into his life. Occasionally listening to one of the audios or allowing himself the luxury of emptying his mind of all thoughts except the pleasure of knowing that he was subservient to her. In this trance-like state he conjured up fantasies of obeisance. Powerful women that he looked up to and desperately wanted to serve.

It was during this time that Sally accidentally noticed a message from someone named Princessa Lilly peeking out from a partially hidden window on Curt’s computer. “Congratulations Curt, for becoming a patron.” Sally hadn’t been spying. She was merely straightening the table where he had left his laptop open.

What had Curt joined, she wondered. She wouldn’t ask him who Princessa Lilly was since she didn’t want to appear to be nosy. It was best to see if she could figure out the mystery on her own. To her surprise, she discovered that Curt was interested in erotic femdom hypnosis. How bizarre. She listened to one of Princessa Lilly’s audios and was flabbergasted. Did Curt have a secret need to be submissive to a dominant woman? Well of course in some small ways this has always been a part of their marriage. Unlike most other marriages she was familiar with, Curt –the husband – was not in control. Besides that there was their recent fantasy about her having a bigger cock than him. It was true that Curt was thrilled to go along with this fantasy. Then Sally remembered that Curt had worn his mom’s underwear when he was a teenager. Did that mean that he wished to be a submissive girl?

In a flash of self-recognition Sally saw that she was envious of Princessa Lilly. She would love to dominate Curt in the same absolute way that Princessa Lilly did. Shouldn’t she have first dibs on her husband’s submissiveness? Shouldn’t she be the one to supply the control and domination that Curt longed for? She was jealous of Princessa Lilly’s power. She wanted that power for herself. She wanted the thrill of domination. To watch men falling all over themselves begging to serve her. An image of Curt helpless at her feet caused a surge of wetness in her vagina. Oh my God, she thought, could this be the route I need to follow to achieve an orgasm?

Sally spent the next several days studying Princessa Lilly’s audios. By the time she and Curt next got together for sex, she would be prepared to steer their sexual relationship toward her domination and his submission. Curt will be a not so innocent victim of her newfound knowledge.

***

A few days later Sally slipped into bed next to Curt and spread her legs apart. Curt licked his fingers and gently inserted his middle finger into her vagina feeling for a spot near the top from which he could coax her clitoris to harden. In a matter of seconds as he rubbed and swirled his finger he felt the telltale hardening of Sally’s clitoris until it was fully excited. “Your girl penis is here!” Curt said admiring the hard dimensions of it.

“Would you like to admire my girl boner?” Sally asked.

“Admire it?” Curt asked.

“Get a chance to examine it and get to know it face to face.”

“Sure, I guess I would.”

“Slide down the bed so you can comfortably look at my girl penis.”

Curt did as she said laying on his belly looking at Sally’s vagina. Sally used her hands to spread her pussy open and said, “See my big girl cock?”

Curt stared with fascination and awe at her pink fleshy hard clitoris. “Yes, Sally. It’s so … I mean it’s kind of scary … I can’t resist it … I have no defenses against it.”

Sally laughed. “Exactly, Curt. Girl boners are supremely powerful.”

“That is so true, Sally.”

“I know some boys love looking at and playing with girl penises. Are you one of those boys?”

“Yeah, Sally, I’m sure I am!”

“What about sucking on a girl cock?”

“Yeah. I’d love to do that.”

“You like giving girls a nice blow job?”

“Yeah, Sally. Are you really going to let me suck on your girl cock?”

“I don’t let just anybody suck on my girl dick.”

“What do I have to do before you’ll let me suck on it?”

“I have to be convinced that you’re a boy who truly admires my girl dick. A boy who sings praises of its beauty and power. A boy who obeys every command my girl cock gives them. Those are the boys that are allowed to suck on it.”

“I’d like to be one of those boys.”

“You’ll obey my girl penis and me?”

“Yes, Sally.”

“You’ll admire it and tell me how beautiful it is?”

“Yes, Sally.”

“You accept the fact that you feel weak in comparison to it?”

“Yes, I feel powerless in front of your girl cock.”

“Good boy. I believe that you’re the kind of boy that I like to have sucking on my girl dick.”

Curt moved his mouth closer to Sally’s vagina, and she said, “What are you doing, Curt?”

He stopped and looked up at her face.

“You can suck it when I tell you to.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay. You didn’t know. I know you want to obey me and please me. Don’t you?”

“Yes, Sally.”

“There are some rules you have to learn. When I say you can suck on my girl cock you may. If I don’t give you permission you may not. Do you understand?”

‘Yes.”

“If I tell you to suck on my girl cock then you’ll do it, won’t you?”

“Yes, Sally.”

“Let me hear the rules.”

“When you say I can suck on your girl cock, then I’m allowed to. If you say that I can’t then I can’t. If you tell me to suck on your girl cock then I have to suck on it.”

“That’s a good boy, Curt. Suck on my girl penis now,” Sally said.

“I can? Thank you, Sally.”

A sexual tingling darted through Curt’s body. He put his lips over Sally’s hard clitoris and licked, sucked, and kissed it. Her vaginal musk was intoxicating. Despite past hints to Sally that he’d enjoy licking on her vagina, she had never before shown interest. Much to his regret she had also never made a move to give him a blow job.

Sally moaned loudly with pleasure as Curt sucked. This was a first. Had Sally ever made a sound before during sex? “Suck harder, Curt,” she said. Curt pushed his tongue and lips harder against her clitoris. “Harder still!” Now a bit frantic to please Sally, Curt pushed his face into her pussy as hard as he could.

Abruptly Sally said, “You’ve been a very good boy. You get rewarded. Lie on your back.”

Curt trembled with anticipation as to what might come next.

“Would you like me to push my big girl cock up into your boy vagina?” Sally said.

“Yes, Sally,” Curt said.

“Good boy. I want to fill you up with my girl cock.”

“Thank you, Sally.”

She straddled Curt whose own penis was as rigid as it ever was. She pushed herself on to him and with an unprecedented pleasure and passion she pumped up and down. In a matter of minutes Curt screamed in pleasure and shot off inside of Sally. When his penis collapsed she rolled off of him and lay down besides him.

As they breathed heavily, Sally felt for the first time in her marriage that a path was opening up by which she could get an orgasm. It didn’t happen today. Perhaps because Curt came too quickly. In the future when she was better at controlling him she’d achieve that elusive goal.

“I was close, Curt. I almost had an orgasm,” Sally said.

“Really? I’m so glad! I loved the way you talked to me. I love being a boy who can serve you. Can I say that?”

“Sure, Curt.”

“I mean I want to serve you. I want to do whatever I can for you.”

“That’s what I like to hear Curt. That’s what I expect of you.”

They lay quietly imagining what further excitement might come the next time they made love.

***

Later that night Curt realized that there was a similarity between Sally’s domination fantasy and the spell that Princessa Lilly exerted over him. A remarkable coincidence. Perhaps Sally finally caught on to the many hints he had dropped about needing her to command him. Regardless of why this was happening, he knew that he was one lucky guy for having such blissful experiences in both his real and fantasy worlds.

***

Three days later in bed together once again, Sally said, “Today’s going to be a little different. Get in a comfortable position facing my vagina.” Sally leaned back against the end of the bed, raised her butt up on a large pillow and spread her legs apart. Curt lay down so he had a good look at her pussy. Sally used a finger to excite herself. “There’s my girl boner, Curt. Give it a kiss and inhale my scent.”

“Oh thank you, Sally!” Curt did so and said, “I love your womanly essence and your beautiful girl boner.”

“I know you do, Curt. Today I want us to go to the next level. I know you worship and obey my girl boner. What remains is teaching you to place my girl boner at the center of your world. I’ll instruct you in how you may offer fealty to my girl boner.”

“I love worshipping it!”

“Of course. Relax and take a deep breath through your nose for a count of two and let it out slowly through your mouth to a count of eight. Now repeat that. Very good, Curt. Now rest your lips on my girl cock.” After Curt had his mouth on it Sally said, “In a moment I’ll give you permission to suck on my girl dick. Then, whenever I snap my fingers I want you to suck on it harder and think deeply about what you are sucking on. In fact, the only thing I want you to think about is my girl cock besides listening to my words. All other thoughts need to vanish from your mind.”

Curt nodded.

“Good boy. Because you want to obey my commands I’m rewarding you with this chance to suck on my girl cock. As you do so listen to my voice. Ignore any other sounds. Keep your mind listening to and obeying me. Remember that you’re sucking on my girl penis and keep your eyes closed. Now, you may begin sucking.”

Curt eagerly began sucking on Sally’s vagina. He did his best to remove any extraneous thoughts from his mind. He concentrated on how and where he was licking on her and whatever she said to him.

“You’re doing very well Curt. Good boy. Your mind is free of anything else than what I told you. You think only of my girl cock, the pleasure your taking in sucking it, and my words.”

Sally snapped her fingers and Curt reflexively pushed harder into her girl cock. “Good boy. My girl penis is now deep in your mind and deep in your mouth and it’s making you so happy. Your body’s tingling with pleasure.” Sally snapped her fingers again and she felt Curt push his face harder against her. His face was furrowed with intense concentration. Sally was sure he was thinking of nothing except her girl penis and her commands to him. It was amazing and terribly erotic to watch her husband slaving away to please her while in a deep trance that she had led him into.

“Curt, nod your head if you’re listening to me.” Curt nodded vigorously. “Good. I know your mind is empty except for thoughts of the wonderful girl boner your sucking on. As you suck, I want you to picture that you’re sucking my power and domination over you into your mind. You’re ecstatically happy that I’m taking over more and more of your mind. Me and my thoughts are filling up your mind. This is the ultimate submissive state, Curt. With each suck on my girl penis you become ever more submissive, ever more dependent on me, ever more worshipful, and ever more needing to serve and obey me. Nod that you understand.”

Curt nodded rapidly.

“Good boy, Curt. My power is now flowing into you taking full control of your life and mind. It is my mind now that controls you. Makes all your decisions and choices.”

Curt nodded.

“You feel inferior to women and are rapturously happy that you can serve women.”

Curt nodded again.

“Very good, Curt. So good. You are a good boy.”

Curt continued nodding.

“Are you happier now than you have ever thought possible? Are you happier than your wildest dreams?”

Curt vigorously nodded his head as he sucked. “Good boy.”

Sally snapped her fingers and watched Curt squirm to please her even more. The effect of Curt’s sucking was giving her great pleasure. The thought crossed her mind that this might be the night that she gets an orgasm.

“I’m going to count down from five. When I get to one you’ll get on your back and you’ll beg me to shove my big girl cock up your boy vagina. You may nod if you understand.” Curt nodded and Sally said, “Good boy.”

“Five … Four … Three … Two … One!”

Without hesitation Curt got up and flipped onto his back. “Please, please, Sally, please put your girl cock inside me. Oh fill me, please, please!” Sally mounted him and captured his penis in her vagina. The sensation in her clitoris was more intense than she remembered it ever being. A few minutes later just after Curt shrieked and came and his penis began collapsing she felt a surge in pleasure unlike any she had ever had before.

“Oh God, Oh God,” Sally cried out and sank down on top of Curt.

“Oh my God, Sally, did you have an orgasm?” Curt asked.

“I had a mini orgasm, I’m sure of it,” Sally said. “It was still building up as you came. Just another minute longer and I think I would have had a colossal orgasm!”

“I’m so sorry Sally but I’m also very happy.”

“It’s all right Curt. We’re getting better and better at this now! I was so excited controlling you. You were doing whatever I told you to do.”

“As it should be,” Curt said.

“You are a sweet husband, Curt. This can only get better!”

***

Curt marveled at how his real life had fallen into sync with the fantasy world he shared with Princessa Lilly. The feelings of submissive joy he derived from the two women were similar. It was even kind of funny that they both used the expression “Good boy,” and expected him to nod his head in agreement from time to time. Curt suspected that there was just one main way to play the part of a dominant woman and Sally had naturally gravitated toward it.

***

Three days later, Sally had Curt back in a trance-like state sucking on her girl penis and listening to her voice. A half dozen snaps of her fingers had accelerated Curt’s descent into deep relaxation where his own thoughts vanished and Sally’s thoughts became his own. It seemed to Sally that she had successfully trained Curt’s subconscious mind to respond to the snapping of her fingers. That could explain his rapid descent into her control. She wondered what other controls she could plant into him.

“My thoughts are your thoughts, Curt. My thoughts are commands that you obey. Is that right?”

Curt nodded vigorously.

“Good boy. Henceforth you must seek out my permission before you can cum. I’m taking control of your boy vagina. I’ll decide when you may or may not have an orgasm. Repeat out loud after me. Sally decides when I may or may not cum.”

“Sally decides when I may or may not cum,” Curt said.

“Sally now controls my boy vagina.”

“Sally now controls my boy vagina,” Curt said.

“Good boy. When you return to full consciousness, I want you to have internalized this command.”

“I’ll remember your command,” Curt said.

“Good boy.”

Sally felt indescribable pleasure knowing that she had the power to mold Curt’s most essential sexual needs. With her new powers came ever increasing love for her husband’s weakness. To have another human being at her disposal gave her incomparable joy. It made her feel like a goddess. Curt’s not only her slave, but he’s a slave who derives greater and greater pleasure the more he’s made into a slave. Sally’s need to rule and Curt’s need to submit have no bounds. And the crazy purpose of this is ultimately to get her an orgasm. She was sure this was the right path. She was determined that this would be the day that she finally broke through to having a complete and total orgasm. To do it she’d take her domination of her husband to a new level.

“Curt. I know you’re listening to my every word. My voice gives you great pleasure. I see you nodding your head.”

Curt continued sucking and Sally said, “This feels so good Curt. Now I’m going to fill your mind with my thoughts. You’ll feel them as your own. You have no choice in that. I control your mind completely and it gives you astonishing pleasure to know that. You may nod your head.”

Curt vigorously nodded his head. “Good boy. It’s time to take you to new heights of pleasure. I’ll use my power over your mind to make you into the pretty girl you’ve always wanted to be.” Sally laughed. “Think of that Curt, being a pretty girl. I bet your boy vagina is getting wet at the thought.”

Sally snapped her fingers and Curt jumped in response.

“Good. You’re nicely focused. The pleasure you feel by my words as they fill your mind covers all parts of you. Your boy vagina gets wet by the joy of your submissiveness. Is that true?”

Curt nodded his head.

“The thing about boys with vaginas is that they secretly or not so secretly want to be pretty. The desire to be pretty goes with having a boy vagina. Is that true? Do you want to be pretty, Curt?”

Curt nodded his head.

“So feeling pretty is a trigger for the pleasure in your boy vagina which comes from your submission to your Domme. I see you nodding Curt. This all makes complete sense to you and me.”

Sally laughed again. “I can see it in you now as you suck on my girl cock. You’re desperately hoping that finally you’ll get a chance to be pretty. Finally, after all these years since you were a young boy dressing in your mom’s bras and girdles, you get to be pretty. Get to express the prettiness you feel inside. The prettiness that comes with a wet boy vagina and an utter need to be submissive to me. Am I right about this? A simple nod of the head will suffice.”

Curt nodded. He felt woozy like he might swoon. He was in a state of ecstasy higher than any he had ever had before.

“Good boy. We’re now going to make you pretty, Curt. I have a very pretty bra and panty set that I’m going to dress you in. Even though you bought them for me for Christmas, we both know that you want to wear the bra and panty yourself. Pink and lacy and expensive. So beautiful. I’ve got the panty right here.” Sally held it up and commanded, “Open your eyes!” Curt’s eyes flung open instantly. “Now stop sucking. Is the panty pretty?”

Curt lifted his mouth off of Sally’s vagina and said, “Yes, mistress.”

Sally smiled. It was nice being a mistress. “Of course it’s a very pretty panty, Curt. You have a good eye for pretty underwear. The panty is exactly what you need to wear over your girl vagina. Vaginas and panties go together. Don’t they?”

“Yes mistress.”

“And the matching bra with it’s delicate lace will look so perfect against your skin. I even have some foam falsies we can put in the cups. Will the bra and panty make you feel pretty Curt?”

Curt nodded.

“Let’s get you dressed in your bra and panty, Curt.”

Sally took Curt’s hand and helped him to stand up. Still in a trance he docilly allowed Sally to help him put on the panty. She guided his boner to point upwards inside the panty. She laughed. “Well that doesn’t work as nicely as we’d like. I have a lacy panty girdle that you could put on over the panty. That might tame your bulge. We can try that later. Now for your bra.” Sally helped Curt put on the bra and put the falsies in the cups. “My, my, Curt. You are quite the girl. Cute and pretty. A bra and panty bring out your femininity. When we get a chance we’ll dress you in all kinds of pretty clothes. Dresses and skirts. Would you like that?”

“Yes, mistress,” Curt said.

“Your pretty legs in stockings and pantyhose. We’ll get you perfume and makeup. All the girl stuff that you’d love to have and will make you pretty.”

“Thank you, mistress.”

“You look adorable in your bra and panty, Curt.”

Curt looked down at himself. He felt the same euphoria he had felt when he was thirteen and wearing his mom’s bra and one of her mysterious girdles with their attached garters and shiny panels and lace trim. For so many years he had wished he could be dressed like this again, and now it was a reality. “You’ve made me feel so pretty, Mistress.”

“You are pretty,” Sally said.

“I feel like a girl. Is that okay?”

“You poor dear. Yes, it’s okay. Come take a good look at yourself in the mirror.” Sally took Curt by the hand and led him to stand in front of a full-length mirror. “Take a good look at the pretty girl you’ve become Curt.”

Curt looked at himself in a state of rapture. “Am I really this pretty?”

Sally laughed. “Of course, Curt. You’re adorable and pretty.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Curt stared at himself for several minutes. Sally watched her husband communing with his deep inner self that so hungered to be pretty. Finally Sally said, “It’s time for you to resume sucking on my girl dick.”

Sally spread her legs apart where she was standing. Curt walked over to her. “On your knees, Curt. I’ll let you suck on my girl cock the same way girls in adult films often give men blow jobs. They’re your sisters.”

The floor was carpeted and Curt fell to his knees and arranged himself comfortably in front of Sally gently holding on to her thighs. Sally snapped her fingers and Curt eagerly resumed sucking on her clitoris.

Sally laughed. “The prettier you are, the nicer my girl dick feels from your sucking. Gosh it feel so good now.”
|
Looking down on her husband desperately trying to please her gave her a surge of sexual bliss. How wonderful to lord over him yet knowing that it made him happier than she had ever seen him before. A confluence of so many sources of pleasure had come together for him. The thrill of being pretty and pretending he was a pretty girl. The thrill of sucking on a girl cock. The thrill of submissiveness. The thrill of having had his mind taken over. The supreme pleasure of being in a trance under the control of his Domme.

Several minutes later Sally held Curt’s head and guided his exquisite sucking to maximize her pleasure. It wasn’t long before each suck built on the previous one. Sally sensed that something magnificent was in store for herself. The excitement in her vagina grew steadily until she exclaimed, “Curt, my slave! You are pleasing your Mistress.”

Sally snapped her fingers, and Curt’s reflex drove her pleasure to such a point that she had to cry out, “Lie in the bed, Curt.” Curt pulled back from sucking on her pussy and lay down. Sally wiggled Curt’s panties down to his knees. “My pretty girl. Now I’ll fill you up with my girl cock!” She straddled Curt and slid her vagina over his boner. “I’ll tell you when to cum. Remember?” Curt nodded his head. Sally felt powerful – like a superhero. She pounded away on her weak and fawning husband’s boy vagina that would remain engorged for her for as long as she wanted it to.

While Curt wailed with pleasure, Sally’s sexual feeling rapidly rose toward a place it had never been before. She knew that any second she was going to have an orgasm. The dimensions of her coming pleasure seemed unimaginably large. She looked down at Curt and saw him plaintively staring at her. It was funny to see him waiting for permission to cum. She was thrilled by this wonderful power over him. Then her eyes bulged out in amazement. Her breathing froze. Her entire body quaked in pleasure as every neuron in her head fired off at once and her vagina spasmed. She screamed and invoked the deity over and over again as her orgasm wouldn’t let up. Finally with one final surge her body quieted and she whispered to Curt, “Cum now. Cum.” Almost instantly Curt explosively ejaculated emitting his own unearthly scream.

Sally fell off of Curt onto the mattress next to him.

“Oh my God, Sally. You had an orgasm!” Curt said.

Sally laughed quietly while catching her breath. “It just took having you be pretty. Pretty for Lilly.” Curt flinched slightly as Sally’s words settled into his mind. Then Sally said, “I mean, Pretty for Sally.”

As soon as Sally had said “Lilly” she realized the slip of her tongue. She hoped Curt hadn’t noticed. But he had. He was sure that Sally had said “Pretty for Lilly” before she corrected it to “Pretty for Sally.” The only explanation for such a slip-up had to be that Sally knew about his fixation on Princessa Lilly. A light went on in Curt’s mind. This explained Sally’s sudden and increasingly bare-faced introduction of hypnotic domination into their lovemaking. He had been caught.

Curt’s anxiety grew until he realized that Sally was imitating Princessa Lilly. Instead of scolding him or demanding to know why he had become her subject, Sally had adapted Princessa Lilly’s techniques to her own purposes. It had paid off for her now with an orgasm – her very first – and a likelihood of many more to come. He himself was rewarded by Sally’s permission for him to wear a bra and panties. She would even let him dress fully as a woman in the future. The fantasy world he’d always wanted had arrived in his life. On top of it, he rejoiced in knowing that Sally would forever keep him in a servile position.

“I guess you found out about Princessa Lilly,” Curt said.

“I’m sorry Curt. I didn’t want you to think I was spying on you. It was quite by accident.”

“No. I’m glad you did. I’m glad you took advantage of her power to steer yourself toward an orgasm. That makes me happier than anything. Your screaming in pleasure is what I live for.”

Sally smiled and said, “Having my slave giving me orgasms seems to be just about right.”

A fresh wave of bliss put a smile on Curt’s face. Being Sally’s slave meant everything in the world to him.

The End

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Curt did good

Sally finally had the big O. Yay! I don't generally read BDSM-type stories, the cautions and elements were posted, but it was an interesting storyline and satisfactory. My only suggestion Pamela is to tighten it up some. It dragged on in the middle and I found myself skipping ahead for more meat. While it is clear this is a one-shot story, I would read a follow-up with more lingerie wearing by Curt along with some growth in Sally such as maybe having sex outside of the bedroom. Thanks!

>>> Kay