Pee Pot, Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

Friday, April 2, 2010

This was the night of the next date. We did everything including sex first, and only then did Kelly pull out the ring. She pulled me alongside her, and asked Kira, “Will you marry us?”

“Oh, will I ever!” Kira exclaimed. “If you didn’t do this soon I was going to work on something myself!”

She hugged both of us, and we had a messy three-way kiss.

The rest of the evening we talked about all kinds of things, including where we were going to live and what our wedding would look like. My house and Kira’s were both a bit small for the three of us plus kids. But Kira’s had a big yard. Many of the houses in her neighborhood had been added on to over the years, as there was plenty of room, and she knew when she bought it that rather than consider it a “starter home” to move out of and into something bigger later, it was instead possible that she’d expand it into the house she wanted. We didn’t even need to go up to a second story. We could just build another row of rooms behind the existing house and expand the roof to cover it all.

As far as the wedding, we all agreed that both of me should be there. We were legally one person, and Kira was going to be having both of us, so it made sense for us to marry her together. Marriage for switchers and splitters had been among the weird legal issues that had gotten settled in the last year. Switchers could legally marry anyone of any gender, even where same-sex marriage hadn’t yet been made legal. Splitters were legally one person, no matter how many bodies they had, and they could marry one other person, and all the bodies were considered married to that person, even if the spouse only treated one body or the bodies of one gender as a husband or wife.

We sent Kira home before it got too late so we wouldn’t mess up her bridge game.

Friday, June 4, 2010

We didn’t waste time. We set our date and began making plans for our wedding. Each of our dates, in addition to dinner and sex, now involved figuring out a little of the plans. Today was the day we’d finally finished figuring it all out.

Some splitters had married by just having the opposite-sex member of the splitter pair participate in the ceremony, or in the case of two splitters marrying, one member from each pair, of opposite sexes. But other splitter weddings worked like we planned ours, where both members of the splitter pair participated, and you’d have two brides wearing bridal gowns, or two grooms in tuxes. The same thing happened at same-sex weddings, which had been a thing in some places since slightly before Pee Body Syndrome appeared, so it wasn’t unprecedented, except there wasn’t also usually one spouse of the other gender at those weddings.

We were trying to figure where in the sequence my female half would walk down the aisle. What we decided on, since I was going to have both a man and a woman on the right side which traditionally belonged to the groom, was that I would have both maids and groomsmen in my party. The sequence was flower girls, bridesmaids and groomsmen in pairs, groom and best man, and last the bride and her father. While we’d still do that, I’d have maids alternate with the groomsmen - so some bridesmaids would walk down the aisle with another woman. And my best man would walk at the end of that group, with the maid of honor; I would then follow with both of my bodies as a pair.

With that established, we needed to set the location. Neither of us were churchgoers, so we’d rent a wedding hall that wasn’t attached to a church. Neither of us had huge families, so it did not have to be big, but we’d invite many of our friends. We decided about 20 guests on each side was about right, so we rented a hall that could hold 50 and was available on our preferred date.

When we actually started figuring out members of the wedding party, we realized that both of us had small groups of close friends and family members who would be appropriate. Kira had already chosen Steph to be her maid of honor, or more properly matron of honor, as Steph was already married. Kira didn’t have any sisters - one brother - but she’d ask her unmarried female cousin to be a bridesmaid, and one of the other lawyers at her firm that she was close friends with. She was pretty sure she could also get one of the judges she had seen in court to marry us. She’d been in his chambers and seen his license as a marriage officiant and even photos of wedding ceremonies he’d performed, with him standing between the bride and groom as he was reading out the rites, not in his courtroom but in a wedding hall somewhere.

As for me, I had no siblings or cousins. So who? Maybe my boss could be my best man. Terry, the woman from my HR who helped me get my first set of female clothes, could be a bridesmaid. She would, probably more than anybody else at my company, appreciate the uniqueness of the ceremony. And my counselor. That did not work all that well - a best man and two maids! But I asked them, and my boss and Terry accepted, but the counselor could not make the date we had set. So I asked my father to stand in to balance out the party, and he agreed.

We’d also started plans on remodeling Kira’s house. I found it hard to believe a lawyer lived in such a tiny house, but she explained it this way:

“Several other lawyers in my office also bought houses here. They saw it as an opportunity. It’s close to the office and not a long drive to the local courts. The houses have big lots and zoning that permits expansion, and pretty much everybody buying here these days sees them as opportunities to build the house they want. And that was my idea, too. I just hadn’t made up my mind yet what I wanted to do!”

The small house had a living room at the front left, bathroom beside it and a bedroom at front right, a kitchen rear left with a dining room beside it and a second bedroom rear right. What we would do was add on a third row of rooms. Accessed through the dining room but running behind it and the bedrooms would be a master bedroom. The far right wall would have three walk-in closets with drawers at the back and rods to hang clothes on both sides. Left of the bedroom would be a bathroom for Kira and a “changing room” for me that had a large tub. I remembered the idea where my two selves could sit on toilet seats, peeing ourselves into the same mini-tub. We were really going to build that, but it was a custom thing we’d do later; we had found a suitable main tub. It would also act as a regular tub/shower. There would be a sink in there, but no toilet, as I didn’t need it. Finally, behind the kitchen there would be a passage about 6 feet wide to the back; this would lead to a new back door and the space along the wall would allow the washer and dryer, now located in the garage, to be brought into the main house, along with a couple closets for laundry stuff and random junk.

We figured the smallest size that would work for my changing room was 5 x 8 feet, so we made Kira’s bathroom the same size, but using a normal tub made enough room for a toilet to fit. That meant the bedroom was 16 feet deep, which was huge (but putting the bathrooms the other way, and making it only 10 feet deep, would not have left enough room). The three closets were each a bit over 5 feet wide, allowing 18 inches for hanging clothes on each side and over two feet of walking space, and we made them 6 feet deep, with the last 18 inches not having any hanging space so we had room to put drawers all the way across (and have room to open them). This left over 14 feet of width for the bedroom itself, which was plenty of space for a king-size bed, and bookcases, desks, and whatnot along the opposite wall. There was also a basement, but we weren’t going to extend it. The originally 24 by 32 foot house would be expanded to 40 by 32 feet. Still a modest house by lawyer standards! But limiting the changes this way also meant getting them done in a reasonable length of time.

Kira could continue to live in the front part of the house most of the time the construction crew was there, but for short periods during some of the messiest bits she’d stay with me. It was supposed to be finished a month before the wedding, but all kinds of things could delay it. I hoped that was enough time so it didn’t get delayed beyond the wedding date, but if it did, we’d deal with it.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday morning, and only notable because Kira’s construction crew was starting today. Phase 1 of our relationship was dating, phase 2 was the engagement and planning for the wedding, and today started phase 3, the construction of our future home. Phase 4 would of course be actually getting married and moving in together.

The house construction would also have phases: The first phase involved digging out the space for the foundation, ensuring there was space for plumbing, and by the end of the week pouring the foundation. It would set over the weekend, and in phase 2 next week they would start putting up the frame for the new outside of the house. By the end of that week they would have studs and plywood for the exterior in place. The next week the ceiling beams and the interior wall studs would go in. Phase 3, in the fourth week, was going to be the tricky part. That week, they had to tear off half the old roof and rebuild it. The house would not be insulated properly at that time, but it was in the summer, so it hopefully wouldn’t be bad. The plan was to have the new roof on by the end of the fifth week.

Phase 4 would work on the rest of the exterior, getting the entire exterior of the house done by the end of week 6. At some point during this, an electrician would install a new electrical box to replace the one which was on part of the exterior of the house that was being removed. The new one would have higher capacity to support the outlets for the new rooms and possible future expansion. The electricity would be off for a day during the switchover.

Phase 5 started the interior work. The old exterior wall where the new house joined the old needed to be ripped out. The interior side of that wall would mostly stay, but with the exterior part replaced with sheetrock like a normal interior wall. Wiring and plumbing had to be put in through these new walls, and sheetrock for the interior walls and ceiling. That should be done by the end of the 9th week.

Phase 6 was the more detailed interior work, constructing the closets and installing the bathroom fixtures, and finishing work on the connection to the rest of the house. They had to paint after that, and put in carpets, lighting and electrical outlets, and the like. If there weren’t any delays, it would be ready for us to start moving furniture into - the major pieces being the existing washer and dryer and a new king-sized bed - in week 16. That gave us five weeks before the wedding to get everything set up and potentially for me to move over there. Of course, there were lots of things that could cause delays.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

With a storm coming tonight, and a tarp fastened down over where Kira’s roof was supposed to be, she chose not to stay there, and came to join me. She packed 2 days’ outfits in her car so she could sleep here tonight and tomorrow night if needed and go to work directly from here. No sex, though. She promised me good sex Friday night, but these first two nights she really just needed a place to sleep. And she bought dinner.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Kira stopped at her house after work and confirmed there was no storm damage, but then came here for a date. As far as the good sex she promised, she told us to try something new, but anything we wanted. I didn’t think there was anything that was going to help me enjoy sex more, and I couldn’t take anal like Kira did since I didn’t have an anus, so we fisted Kira. First in the pussy and then in the ass. She cursed a lot but thanked us for it in the end.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Of course it took longer than planned. It was now Friday of the 19th week, and the work was nearly finished. They were coming back Monday to deal with a few minor issues - there was a spot that didn’t get painted, and one outlet did not work. Kira took the weekend off from bridge to order furniture with me, and help me start packing (though the fact that I had two of me was nice - I’d make a third, but she wouldn’t be grown up in time to do any good). Kira had a guy coming over to move the washer and dryer inside this weekend as well. But tonight was just date night.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last night, I went to Kira’s house for a combination date night and hardware installation party, and I stayed here this morning for a mix-and-split in the new place.

We obtained some brackets meant to allow a certain kind of toilet used in public restrooms to be mounted to the wall, rather than the floor. The way these were meant to be used, the plumbing for the toilet ran through the wall and this heavy-duty bracket provided the support to hold the toilet up and for the weight of the seat and the person sitting on it. The floor would be clear to allow mopping completely under the toilet in case people are messy, because ugh, public restrooms. It mounts across two studs in the wall.

Our changing tub was a 5-foot octagonal tub, 63 inches to the outer edge, and the bathroom was, in inside dimensions, 63 inches wide and 92 inches long, allowing for the space of the door. Studs were placed every 24 inches from the corner, which was an inch past the inside wall corner, so the first stud was centered 22 inches into the room, the second 46 inches, and the third 70 inches, so we used the second and third, meaning the center of the seats was at 58 inches. Since the inside of the tub extended from 30.5 to 90.5 inches from that wall, centered at 60.5, this made the seats be about 2.5 inches off from being centered within the tub, which was fine. It meant that during mix-and-splits, outside-the-small-tub-me would form on the wider side of the small tub.

The actual installation wasn’t too hard. We had to pre-drill the holes for the bracket, since we were installing screws 1/4 inch in diameter into the studs. These screws were beyond the projecting part of the bracket where the seat mounted, so there was enough room to use a ratchet to tighten the large hex heads. The installation of the toilet seats again used the ratchet on these bolts, which screwed into the toilet seats themselves. There was barely enough room between the bracket and tub to fit the ratchet onto the bolts. If I was doing a normal change, I’d just use one seat, and the rest of the time keep both seats folded up, which allowed almost all the area of the tub to be used. The taps were on the far wall, which wasn’t the usual position but we’d requested this so we could use the sides this way. Kira’s tub, on the other side of this wall, was a conventional type running the length of the wall and had the taps at the end of the tub, on the wall toward the laundry room.

It wasn’t until four weeks ago we found the ideal inner tub, 12 inches high, 30 inches long, 16 inches wide, which would have been 25 gallons if perfectly square, but it was rounded a lot, so the inside was actually only 19.7 gallons, and we got some flat, smooth stones to put in the bottom to take up about a gallon of space for our splits. It wouldn’t actually work in a standard bathtub because it took up too much of the surface area of the tub. But it would work very well in the large tub. I had it already over at my place and had done the measuring, and brought it with me to Kira’s tonight along with the other parts.

And it did. We had the most enjoyable mix-and-split ever, the two of us sitting on seats that were meant to pee from, instead of the edge of a bin that was not even supposed to be a seat.

The three of us ate breakfast together, and then Kira went off to meet Steph for bridge while I (both of me) went home.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Today wasn’t a date night, even though it was Friday. After having Thanksgiving dinner together yesterday, we both had the day off today and I was fully moving my stuff into Kira’s house. The bed was there, the changing tub was there, the closets were there, and everything worked now.

We were making this easy on ourselves by not trying to move a lot of my furniture. We would include it with the sale of my house, which was going to more than pay for the work on Kira’s. While we did rent a U-Haul, we mostly loaded it with boxes of clothes, basically two whole wardrobes worth of clothes, and some personal items. We did load in a desk for my computer, one bookcase, and a nightstand. I’d gone through all my stuff with Kira’s help the last couple weeks and thrown out a lot of things I didn’t need anymore, including artifacts of my past life from before I started switching.

We listed the house a week and a half ago, when it was clear Kira’s house was almost ready, and so far only one person looked at it and didn’t make an offer. But we were hopeful it would sell quickly now that we could say it was ready for immediate move-in.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

By the end of today, I felt like I was good and truly moved in here. I’d used my changing tub for two normal, separate changes for my bodies. All my clothes, both male and female, were hung or stashed in drawers, and because we’d made so much space for clothes each of the three of us had some space left over. Male me had half his space unused; that was clearly going to be where we stashed things that just needed to be put out of the way.

Kira was enjoying having Stacy (who was me, currently) around all the time to clean the place and make meals and such, but agreed she would do some of that work, since moving in here had increased both of those jobs by about 50%. But all three of us chipped in today with checking on arrangements for the wedding. The flowers were ready and would be delivered early tomorrow morning. The hall was ready. The food was ready for the reception afterward. I bet a lot of our guests appreciated us getting married in one of those all-in-one wedding halls where the reception is in the next room over from the chapel. And speaking of guests, all those arriving from out of town arrived (some of them yesterday and making a weekend of it). The ones who were in town were set as well. Everybody had their clothes ready to wear for the big day.

And we had sex this evening, after being too tired to do it yesterday. Our last sex before getting married!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our wedding day was finally here. We had agreed to keep some of the many traditions associated with weddings and ignore others. Like the silly thing about the groom and bride not seeing each other before the wedding on wedding day. It was pretty much impossible anyway when she was sleeping between the two of me. We did, however, arrive separately at the wedding hall and did our preparations separately there.

As chance had it, I came out female at our mix-and-split the Saturday before yesterday, which meant I was female Stacy at our wedding too, the awkward third body in the marriage. But we all had our places and assigned roles.

The organist the wedding hall provided was running late, and they sent runners to both wedding parties and to the guests in the hall itself to let everybody know the ceremony was going to start about ten minutes late, and to time our entries into the chapel based on the start of the music. And once we got started it went off without a hitch.

Our officiant, one of Kira’s judges, ran the ceremony and naturally had to modify a few bits, but he did it well.

We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of these bodies, both belonging to Clint Jackson, and this woman, Kira Kellogg. ...

The ceremonial union of two people in marriage is as ancient as our very humanity, and yet every marriage is new and unique, with unique characteristics, such as one of the people having two bodies.

That got a laugh from the guests. The vows likewise needed to be modified:

We, Clint Jackson, take you, Kira Kellogg, to be our wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, ...

I, Kira Kellogg, take you, Clint Jackson, to be my spouse, ...

In same-sex marriages, they called each other both wives or both husbands, but since I was both, we’d ended up with that wording. Kelly and I spoke our vows in unison, using plural pronouns. I was legally one person, but grammatically two people.

And there were three rings. The jeweler we chose had served polygamous marriages before, as well as same-sex ones, and accepted that a wedding ring order might involve any number of men’s and women’s rings, so while we were still unusual, we weren’t unprecedented.

The pronouncement of husband and wife became simply a pronouncement that we were married, and the kiss was obvious too - each of me kissed Kira on one side.

We all marched over to the procession and had a great feast. And then we drove home, making sure we picked up all our wedding gifts, the clothes we arrived in but had switched out for our wedding clothes, and everything else we were supposed to take with us. Even a lost-and-found cell phone. It turned out to belong to one of Kira’s co-workers, whose wife called us looking for it around 8, and he came by and picked it up before we went to bed. In fact, just before we went to bed. Now properly married, we had a mad, passionate orgy starting around 9 and going until we passed out.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Kira and I weren’t much for travel - she mainly traveled to bridge tournaments, and only over 300 miles a few times a year, a distance which allowed her to treat trips to DC, Philly, and all of New England as local - so we had opted not to have a traditional honeymoon, but instead, we were gong to take every Monday off for the next month. Kira, who skipped bridge last Saturday, would do that with Steph every Saturday, while Sunday and Monday we would do other things with each other. There was one upcoming tournament that had a suitable beginners’ division where I, entering as Kelly and Stacy Jackson, planned to join them on Saturday as well.

With the larger size and the inner tub, it was possible for both of me to change at the same time. I didn’t think I would do that normally, except for mix-and-splits, but I tried it this morning just to show I could do it. We agreed male me (Stacy, this morning), with better aim, should have the tub mostly under him and aim into it, while female me could pee into the main tub. This went off without a hitch. We agreed it was good if we were in a hurry.

Today was my day for activities, and we were not going anywhere. It was going to be a video game marathon, with a great game from my childhood, Gauntlet. This was a quarter-sucker in the arcades - it was an epic long adventure, but a quarter bought only so much health, and your characters used it slowly all the time, as well as more quickly when fighting enemies. You could also pick up potions and food to heal you within the game, but only so much of it. On a home game system you could just hit continue any time you ran out of health or start to simulate adding a quarter when you were low. To keep people from running up crazy amounts of health, the game only let you buy up to three quarters worth of health at once, so it was still a thing, even though it didn’t cost actual money. As the male today, I played the warrior, and female Kelly played the Valkyrie. Kira chose the wizard.

“Wait, why an elf? Isn’t elf a race, rather than a class?” Kira asked when I offered her the choices.

“Well, yeah. I don’t know why they did that. One of the later games has a proper archer that the elf was cast as in the first game.”

And we played and played, through all the levels of the first game, which took all morning. After lunch we played other games.

“There are several more Gauntlet games which added in lots more stuff - more enemies, character classes, objects, and far more detailed maps. But I’m not going to make you play all of those - not that we could finish them today. I’ve got other games.”

At one point, I intentionally picked a two-player-only game for Kelly and Kira to play while I went shopping for food, taking requests from Kira.

I showed Kira Leisure Suit Larry after dinner. I mostly had her play it, with Kelly coaching her through it, while as male Stacy I mostly just repeated Larry’s sleazy jokes and touched Kira in ways that were only appropriate because we were lovers (and now married). This naturally led to us having sex afterwards.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It was back to work today, for Kelly and Kira. For me, it was my first time cleaning this new, larger house. There were still little bits of construction debris here and there, so I made vacuuming the whole house thoroughly a priority.

Kelly came home praising the new commute.

“Even though it’s more distance, there’s no traffic from here to the highway, and it isn’t bad on the highway here either, until you get over to that interchange near work. It’s just as bad going through the ramps there as trying to go straight through. Definitely going to be days I get off before the interchange and just take the surface roads the rest of the way.”

Kira said, “It’s because these small houses don’t interest the professionals who work over that way. They’re all interested in the larger, fancier houses in the West End. Your old place wasn’t part of that, but you were close enough to the West End that you got stuck in their traffic.”

“But it’s worth it, isn’t it? Buy a small house here, add on to it like we did, and you can set it up any way you want, and still cost less than one of those fancy houses.”

“The neighborhood doesn’t look as nice. But it will,” Kira prophesized. “Other people will figure it out, do what we did. We’ll lose the quick commute, but our property value will go way up. And if you look around the neighborhood, there are already a few expanded houses.”

She opened up Google Maps in satellite mode for this neighborhood. The map was only a few months old, so they had a picture of our house under construction. And while most of the houses in the neighborhood were the same small size - it looked like there were two designs alternating within this neighborhood, the other a little larger than this one, and mirrored on the other side of the street - about one in ten houses had some sort of expansion. One of them had done something crazy, expanding the house to within 5 feet of the fence on both sides and in back, and judging by the roof pattern, a partial second floor. They must have had 6000 square feet of living space in there.

“Most of these are probably people like me - young professionals who couldn’t afford one of those fancy houses on starting salary fresh out of college, who started saving up from their raises and eventually added more space. This one big one I am sure you noticed is one of the few exceptions. Like a whole clan lives there - four generations including the current kids in school, maybe 20 people in all. They’ve owned it since they first built this neighborhood and it was a normal sized house for just the original couple. The second generation bought the house next door and another one down the street, but after that, they just expanded the first house so they could keep living here with their families. They still own the house next door also, where the entire back yard is paved as a parking lot.”

“Thanks. I was wondering what was going on there.”

Friday, December 3, 2010

By my first Friday of marriage, I finally felt like I had everything clean of construction residue.

I’d also gotten the morning routine down. Kelly and I just had cereal for breakfast, and I set out the box, bowl, and milk for us and poured orange juice for Kira, started coffee, and worked on cooking her bacon and eggs while Kelly changed. When Kelly came out, I went in and changed, and Kelly started eating. I ate last.

I had also been helping to better arrange my stuff, which meant mine and Kelly’s as we shared everything. I had some ideas for furniture that would help, which I brought up with the group at dinner.

“That’s nice, hon,” Kira replied. “As long as you have measured things and know it’s going to fit where you want it, go ahead and order it. Have it delivered. But what I really want right now is some sex.”

In response, Kelly stripped right at the dining room table, striptease-style, at the last tossing her bra in Kira’s face and her panties in mine, and stood there shaking her boobs for a moment.

I grinned and said, “Well, if it’s going to be that kind of party...” I dropped my pants and stood for a moment to wave my erection at them.

When we finished our meal, I took off my shirt as well and cleaned up the dishes totally nude. When I was done with that, I gathered all the clothes from the floor and joined my wife and other self in our bedroom.

They were already in bed. And for a change, Kira had put on the strap-on, fucking Kelly with it in her pussy. So I joined in, fucking Kira in her easily accessible asshole.

But after Kelly came once, we took a break, and when we reassembled we did our usual double penetration of Kira.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Saturday Kira had been with Steph at bridge, and today Steph came here for my bridge practice. The tournament they had invited me to was coming next Saturday, and while we had covered a variety of conventions, today we were all going to be playing the same conventions that would be used in the tournament.

At a beginner tournament, many advanced conventions were outlawed. Everybody was going to be playing some variation of Standard American Yellow Card, a common set of modern conventions. There were still a good number of options available, and everybody was going to have a convention card with them, with those options they were playing marked. Kira went over them both so I would know what my opponents might be playing as well as to explain why she suggested specific options for me.

There were only a few artificial bids, which were the commonest ones: the strong 2 clubs opening and its 2 diamond waiting response, responses to a 1 no trump opening, Blackwood (which could be standard or key card; I was playing standard), doubles of below-game bids for takeout and certain bids in competition, and Michaels cue-bids and the unusual 2 no trump overcall. None of these required alerting - there would be no alerting in our game, though Kira had explained some tournaments used it.

Kira had pre-assembled 10 decks of cards with various hands that were meant to illustrate some of these conventions, a few we hadn’t covered yet and some that we had. In each case, she knew how the bidding was supposed to go, and if Kelly or I deviated from that she corrected it. We did not actually play the hands; instead, we opened them all up after the bidding and Kira explained how the hand would play for our given contract, and how it might play in other contracts that we might have arrived at under different conventions or against different opposing bidding. After that, we just shuffled and dealt hands normally, and played them.

We stopped for lunch, a lunch that included discussion of certain conventions, and played all afternoon. Dinner had more convention talk, and Steph went home afterward.

We didn’t do anything more sexual than quick kisses while Steph was here, but the evening featured more sex.

Monday, December 6, 2010

On our second Monday off after the wedding, I showed Kira some programming. Of course, she had some programming in college - it’s impossible to get a bachelor’s degree today without some exposure to it.

I showed her Python. She appreciated many of the same features I did: It used English words in ways that made programs readable. The forced indentation, which some proponents of other programming languages decried as silly, actually did make it more readable, and easier to read if you were not making loops so long you couldn’t easily get the whole thing on the screen at once, which in itself encouraged good programming practice by breaking longer tasks out as separate functions.

I gave her some practical programming tasks. One of them was the game Mastermind. I stated it as a programming problem as follows: In one file I provided was a partial Mastermind game, each line having a four-letter string with different letters representing the colors, and the result as counts of black and white pegs. Print all the color strings which could be the answer given the set of clues. This had her practice how to read a file, break it up into words, figure out how to loop through the combinations of colors, and then check each one against the clues, eliminating it if that string would not give any result indicated, and printing it if it matched all the clues. The clue matching provided good use of a function - she could write a function which took an answer string, a clue string, and a clue result and return True or False whether it matched. When she was getting lost in the program getting too long, I suggested this, and it really helped her understand why programmers use functions.

We also did some paperwork today. Kira had brought home Friday some more of the paperwork to combine accounts, making certain that my name and her name were both on various records where they should be.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finally it was bridge tournament day. Kira and both of me loaded up in her car right after breakfast, and we drove down to Stamford for the tournament, which started at 9. We met Steph there, got registered, put on nametags, and got assigned pair numbers. Once the registration was closed, they came up with pairings, and they projected on a screen a table of pair numbers and seats for each round. So I knew, for instance, my pair would be sitting north-south at table 9 for the first round and east-west at table 6 for the second round. I quickly wrote down these numbers. Five rounds of 4 hands each before a lunch break, and 8 more rounds after lunch, each at a different table. The tables were being supplied with cards and labels which provided the table number, a big NORTH arrow and labels for each set, and a list of which pairs were supposed to be seated each way each round. They also told us there was no pair 28, and if we were matched up against that pair, it would be a bye round.

Whew! We did not get a bye, so we played 52 hands in 8 hours (plus an hour break for lunch), and we met up with Steph for dinner afterward, and discussed some of the hands. I clearly did not have the memory for this that Kira and Steph did. Apparently, they played mostly the same hands as we did, in another room, but there were about 60 tables with several copies of each hand, and they played 10 rounds of 5 hands each. Kelly and I remembered a few of them, including the one where I bid Blackwood and put us in a 6 spades contract that made exactly for a top board. More than half of the players who played that hand missed the slam and only bid game, and two of the ones that bid it went down, so we were tied with only three other pairs who bid and made the slam. But there were many where either we could not recall the hand or we played it so differently that what Kira described didn’t ring a bell. We finished above average, 7th best of the 27 pairs who entered our division. Kira and Steph got 2nd of their much larger division.

But there was a big spreadsheet they’d emailed us before we left with a row for each of the 27 pairs in our division on our sheet and one for each of the the hundred-plus in Kira’s and Steph’s, and a column for each board. In a shorthand notation the sheet crammed in when each of us played it, from what direction, against who, what contract was reached, with what result, the corresponding score, and the matchpoints that resulted from that. In the column headed Board 33, in our row was listed “1N17 S3NT+1 +630 3.2”, which says in round 1 we sat north-south against pair 17, the contract was 3 no trump declared by south, it made with one overtrick, scoring 630 points and 3.2 match points. At the top of each column was a link that let us see the full hand. Reviewing these results over dinner helped me and Kelly remember a few more of them.

But once we finished our food, we had to forgo any further analysis to get home at a reasonable hour. My head was spinning too much to understand more, anyway, and Kelly’s was too. When we did get home, we were too tired to do anything but climb into bed and sleep.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

“How do you do it?” I asked Kira the next morning, after my usual change had left me as female Stacy.

“What? Keep all the conventions straight?”

“No, play a tournament like that every weekend.”

“You get used to it, I guess. Experience playing all the conventions probably helps, too.”

“I don’t think I could do that again for a month.”

“Then I’ll wait two months before asking you to another.”

So we did make love, but kept it simple.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

While Kira was off with Steph at another bridge game, I was planning her next surprise. She loved the bondage stuff, so I wanted to set up a harness in our bedroom. My plan was to put a mirror on the ceiling over our bed, which is kinky enough on its own, but it would hide the harness.

While Kelly and Kira worked, I’d been researching it, and I’d figured out the basic plan. The mirror is installed on rails on the room side of the ceiling, secured through the ceiling to the ceiling joists, and on a set of motorized, remote-controlled sliding rails so it can slide completely away from the area of the bed. Our big bedroom supplied us with enough room.

Above the mirror would be the harness, also secured to ceiling joists, but fixed to always be above the bed, and revealed when the mirror slides aside. This needed some careful planning to ensure that it didn’t get tangled with the mirror or rails, that the straps themselves and the way they were attached would support two people’s weight (because the idea is that Kira would be held by the straps with one of us on top of her and one beneath, on the bed), that the straps were the right length to let Kira hang down within reach of the one of me on the bed, but not resting on top, and that the straps wouldn’t hurt Kira or me.

We were still trying to figure out the material for the harness, but I’d drawn up plans for where the attachment points needed to be, on the ceiling, in order to make something the right size to support Kira and one of me, and to not get in the way of the mirror or its rails. So today we got the mirror and rails and did the installation. And then we covered it up with a whole bunch of wrapping paper. So Kira knew we’d installed something there, but not what “something” was.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Because we’d taken our vacation on Mondays, we didn’t have a long period off before Christmas. Kira took off the Friday before and the Tuesday after. I had more vacation time and the both of me were home the Thursday before and the whole week after as well. So we still hadn’t managed to test a harness, though I’d managed to order some straps that were supposed to hold 500 pounds - enough for the weight of two of us and some extra pounding force. They hadn’t arrived yet, but I was hoping to test those the week after Christmas.

And there was no bridge tournament today, so we were going to enjoy Christmas Day together. Our usual mix-and-split schedule would have had me and Kelly doing one today, but we didn’t want to interrupt Christmas morning with that. But Kira insisted.

“It would be a great Christmas present to let me experience your mix-and-split close up. Like really close up.”

There was only the slightest twinge in my mind about Brenda, because I really had gotten over that. Kira wasn’t stupid like her; in fact, she was really bright. She was just kinky.

“You want me to spray myselves over you in the tub?”

“Yes, I would love that.”

“OK, but some ground rules.”

Kira assumed her submissive stance and said, “Yes, master. Explain your ground rules, please.”

“While it might seem like a golden shower to you, this is actually me, not my urine. So you can’t get any of it in your mouth. You keep your mouth closed during the process, don’t put your face near the streams, and I will avoid spraying it on your face. Second rule, you can’t get in the small tub. I need to do an equal split, so half of me has to end up in there and it’s just big enough. You can lie in the large tub, and I can spray some of me onto you, but after a while I will have to put it all into the small tub, so that it fills up and whatever excess there is overflows onto you. Third rule, when I’m done, you roll over to the edge of the big tub and stay out of the way of my body outside the tub reforming. You watch but don’t touch, except to the extent that I initiate the touch. Got it?”

“Yes, master.”

This went off without a hitch. I came out of the process as male Stacy, outside the tub.

Once I was done forming, I told Kira, “Ground rules are over now, but there’s still a price to pay.”

Female Kelly didn’t have to be told what the price was, and grabbed her strap-on. As was our norm when doing a quickie, she got the vagina and as the male I got Kira’s ass. When we were done with that, we washed out the small tub and set it outside, and then the three of us showered together in there. That was only possible because of the size of the tub. Kira had a normally sized one which would have fit two people at most.

Besides that, and Christmas dinner together, the main other thing today was the opening of the paper covering the mirror. Kira loved it, and I hope didn’t yet suspect what we were planning.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The straps arrived today. There were two long leather straps, some mounting hardware to fasten them into the joists, and a fabric-covered pad with sleeves on both sides that the straps would go through. Kira called to say she was going to have a long day today, so Kelly and I got it attached to the ceiling and then tested it. At first, we just lay down on top of each other on the fabric pad, and then we bounced a bit. It seemed secure, so then to give it a more complete test, we had sex on it, with me on top of Kelly. Then we tested the length of the straps by letting me lie on the bed and see if I could reach Kelly on the pad for sex from underneath. And it was perfect. She brushed against me a little but wasn’t resting her weight on me when she was lying on the pad.

So we declared this a success, and put the stuff away on top of the mirror. It fit up there pretty well without sticking out.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I wanted to unveil this for New Year’s Eve, but Kira ended up working until 8 and had to get to bed for a bridge tournament the next day, so it ended up being today.

“I’ve got a surprise for you today, but you have to be good.”

That was a code word we’d adopted meaning Kira had to be submissive. “Yes, master.”

When I slid aside the mirror and the harness dropped, Kira was confused for a moment, then overjoyed when Kelly and I lifted her up and put her onto the pad. We gave her a good pounding, with breaks to switch positions and holes.

When we finally stopped more than an hour later, once Kira caught her breath, she said, “You really outdid yourself this time.”

“Thanks. This was a challenge.”

“I have been sure for a while that I made the right choice with you. After all, I married you.”

That got a good laugh from both Kelly and me.

“But this is further confirmation that you are the right person for me.”

“Kira, the dominant role you asked me to play”

Kelly interrupted, “Asked us to play!”

“Yes, the role you asked us to play in our relationship wasn’t what I was used to, but I’m glad I’m doing it right.”

We helped Kira get down from the harness, and Kelly stood on the bed to put it away over the mirror as I used the remote control to slide it back into place, showing Kira the remote while I did so. Then Kira kissed us both and we went to our respective showers to clean up.

Epilogue

Kira and I had a good, long life together. On her next two "break" years Kira had two kids, a girl and a boy. That limited our own playtime some, but having three parents instead of two to care for them definitely helped!

The way we'd named ourselves Kelly and Stacy to distinguish ourselves within our minds didn't work for the kids. They just knew us as Daddy and Aunt Patty when they were little, Patty being a name we'd adopted for the female one of us while the male remained Clint when we had guests over. When the kids got old enough to understand, we did explain it to them, but they still called either of us Daddy if male and Aunt Patty if female.

Long before they reached puberty, it was confirmed by others that the children of switchers do not become switchers, so they got to grow up like most people still do and stay the gender they started as. And I think they liked it that way, though they occasionally resented never getting the opportunity to try being the other gender. When Dana was 12 and Sam was 8, I proposed swap day, a single day in the summer when we could all be together, and when Dana would dress as and be treated as a boy all day and Sam as a girl. The kids loved it, but were also glad to be able to go back to normal the next day. When they started talking about missing it, I set up another one, and we had them two or three times a year, even as they got older and it became more complicated to have them pass for the opposite gender. Dana stopped when she got a boyfriend who didn't go for the idea. Sam still dressed as a girl from time to time, and his eventual girlfriend had no problem with it, and they went out on one cross-dressed date a year after she found out about this family tradition.

up
19 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks

Thanks for the story, was a fun twist on things :) I love the reference to Gauntlet (It truly was a coin guzzler) as well as a nod to the old Leisure Suit Larry games lol.

You're Welcome

samquick's picture

I do try to get the timing right, to the extent that my stories mirror the real world. Back in part 1 we learned Clint was 30 in 2006 when this all started, so I put in references to things someone from that generation would have known.