Drabble Theatre: The Girls' Dorm

Printer-friendly version

In the same vein of fan-fictiony Drabble. This one features an icon of the current decade, instead of one from 60 years ago. Enjoy! (Please?)
 

The Girls' Dorm
by Audry Baxter

 


 
"Are you sure this will work, Hermione?" he asked, scratching at the wool skirt.

"Ron! Er... Dawn. Yes, of course this will work. In the uniform and wig you look like an older version of Ginny, and unless someone looks closely, there's no way they'll think you anything but another girl!" she answered, holding in her giggle.

"Gee. Thanks. That's bloody brilliant. Just what the gent dating you wants to hear, that he looks like his bleeding younger sister..." he mumbled.

She let the giggle out and grabbed his chin, "Now hold still while I just pop some lippy on..."

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Try Reading Chalice & The Wand

It is where Ron is turned into a girl and Hermie must deal with it. It is a very good story based on the last Potter book. I highly recommend reading it

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I have

I have read it and it's NOT based on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, because when it was first put on the web, the book wasn't out yet. Check your info next time.

Audry Baxter, Oddball Extraordinaire!
Life's like a movie, write yer own ending!

Audry Baxter, Oddball Extraordinaire!
Life's like a movie, write yer own ending!

OTT

Maybe not intended, but came across as harsh.

You haven't seen my inbox

Trust me. This was subdued.

Audry Baxter, Oddball Extraordinaire!
Life's like a movie, write yer own ending!

Audry Baxter, Oddball Extraordinaire!
Life's like a movie, write yer own ending!