sissygirl’s journey 5.1

Printer-friendly version

I just wanted to say two things.

The first time I heard, my little girl from mom again I was a little embarrassed and a little taken back too, but the more mom referred to me in the girl reference I grew to accept it and kinda liked it over time and of course it always got my attention as it was meant too, here are a few, my little girl or just girl which mom loved to use both, like there’s my sweet little girl or you’re such a pretty girl and so on also young lady, little missy or just missy and of course my girl name sissy or sissygirl someone mom knew had a daughter with that name and mom just loved it and of course loved to use it at every opportunity, I love being called sissy or sissygirl to this very day.

From that moment on when I said I want a doll I was in love with dolls and I don’t know why, my guess is that not only did I have a girl gene that wanted out but I must have had a mommy gene too, even today all dressed up in my form fitting dresses and high heels carrying my purse I want my doll too and carry it around also, the second I’m dressed up my next thought is where is my doll kinda weird don’t you think.

Even dressed up as a girl when I was just starting my girlhood journey my auntie’s little boy who was 3 years younger than me I wanted to be his mommy, my auntie thought that was so cute and encouraged me too, but I’ll get into that later.

up
31 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos