Drabble: Lost luggage 4

Printer-friendly version

I walked out of the bathroom of the hotel and didn’t see Mom or Sarah anywhere.

On the bed was a pair of pink camo capris and a white t-shirt with the words “My next boyfriend will be normal” on the front of it. I wasn’t sure if this was what I had heard Sarah say would be cute on me or not. After I was dressed and had brushed my hair, the door opened and in walked Sarah and Mom.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Lost Luggage? NOT Really!!!!!

RAMI

I just read all four parts. So the comments covers the entire story to now.

When was the last time Jason saw his luggage? Did he even see it being given to the skycap or checked in. I bet it is still sitting in his room at home, and I am sure that Sarah told Jason-Elizabeth that she would take care of packing it.

So what is the plan? Since mom allowed the crossing dressing on the flight, this is obviously not the first time Jason became Elizabeth for a spell. Is the plan to humiliate Jason to the point that he gives up Elizabeth forever, or is it an attempt to feminine Jason, destroy that persona, and create a permanent Elizabeth.

If this was truly a game, that went awry, mom as a commentor to an earlier chapter, said, could go out find a store and buy Jason some replacement clothes.

The giveaway that this was a plan to force him to dress like a girl, is the comment regarding two swimsuits. So the only question is why, mom and sis are doing it?

No matter what, this is a cute story.

Rami

RAMI

Drabble: Lost Luggage 4

Like the shirt.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Pink Camo

Daphne Xu's picture

... capris -- isn't that a contradiction of terms?

-- Daphne Xu