Drabble: Lost luggage 5

Printer-friendly version

“See, Told you.” Sarah said to Mom. Sarah was still wearing the pink sleeveless dress that she had worn on the flight down.

“My next boyfriend will be normal?” I asked. “Why this shirt, and these pants?” I motioned to the clothes that I had put on.

“Because It’s actually kind of funny, not that anyone is going to know that you are a boy unless you tell them, also I didn’t bring any pants, only capris and really short shorts.”

“She’s telling the truth, it’s skirts or girly capris for you, young lady.” Mom said.

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

More proof this was planned by mom and sis

RAMI

I think this is more proof that mom and sis planned this whole episode. The only question is why and how far it will go.

Rami

RAMI

Changing my name to Longfellow/Longing for the rest of the story

Seems like you had an idea for a story and lost interest in it. These little teasers are fun but I would feel more fulfilled if I could read the Rest Of The Story about the Lost Luggage.

What do Jason and Sarah look like? How old is Jason/Lizzy? How old is is Sarah? Are they Twins? Why do Sarah's cloths fit Jason? Are you going to do a flash back and let us know about the bet and how Jason ended up dressed in Sarah's cloths for the flight? Was Jason's luggage truly lost by the airlines or did Sarah and/or their mom have a hand in it's disappearance? How long are they on vacation? Jason doesn't seem too upset by this turn of events; Does he secretly like to dress in Sarah's cloths? What are the reasons that Jason's mother and Sarah want to Feminize him? Where is Jason's dad? Are Jason's parents divorced? Is Jason's father on a business trip? Maybe Jason's dad disappeared or passed away? If Jason is old enough will they put makeup on him? How was Jason's hair handled? Is it Long? did they put extensions in? Or did Jason wear a wig? Will Jason visit a hair salon or a spa? Are they going to the beach or a pool? Maybe a park with a river or lake. Where did they fly to? Where did they fly from? Are they visiting some one, a family event, reunion, wedding?

That should give you enough ideas to write at least 10 more drabbles.

Oh did I forget to mention that I enjoyed the first 5 instalments?:)

Carson

I had never thought about

I had never thought about trying to turn this into a story... Maybe I will work on that one This sort of got shuffled to the back burner and then got lost there, I'm afraid..

Kayla

Drabble: Lost luggage 5

Wonder if he will want the shorts?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Exactly 100

Daphne Xu's picture

... words now.

Either skirts or girly capris? Not the short-shorts?

Thanks to the commentator, and to Dorothy's own blogged question, I just found a whole new slough of drabbles to read. And (except for this one so far) they aren't exactly 100 words long. All are less. Actually, I noticed the twiddle in the definition of "drabble".

:-P

-- Daphne Xu