Reality vs Dreams vs Isa: 1 Isa Dream

Printer-friendly version
Where does the dreams begin and reality starts?
Reality vs. Dreams vs. Isa
by Amaya the Night Rain
Part One - Isa Dream

It all started with a dream, a dream just like many others, insane in its nature but, at the same time, bonded by the rash thing that is reality.

A dream that started like all the others with the closing of the eyes and the opening of the imagination…

Events start to surface, memories start to collide, reality and hopes come to mesh and mix together in the insane way that the subconscious works.

Then everything stops and time begins to crawl, a sudden light and the sweet scent of lavender mixed with honey fills the air.

Steps that defy the chaotic rules of dreams and the heart begin to race in a sudden surge of peace in the chaos that rules the dreams.

SHE appears and now I know that the dream is coming to its end, her hair white as snow shines in the sudden light, her skin of the utter pearly color smells of peaches and caramel, her lips of glorious pink stand proudly with a smile and finally her piercing silver eyes look through your soul and gaze your very core.

She gets closer, my heart hurts, I long to be with her, in her arms that bring calm over me, in her chest that brings my mind to feel safe and her smile that washes away all the worries that remain in my heart and mind.

She brings her head down, her smile of utter sweetness shines in the light and then she speaks:

-"it's time..."

All things, everything, goes back to its chaotic pace, I feel unsafe and start to worry again, I try to look at her face once again but she's gone, my heart trembles, I feel scared, I feel unsafe but mostly of all I feel lonely…

(revised at 2010/08/02)

-

To be continued tomorrow...

(A5 sized post everyday/twice daily)

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very poetic

The story floats like a dream, its poetry luring us into a dream state where everything is possible. An impresive start to a story that bids to be magical. Dawn

Dawn DeWinter

TYVM

Kewl TYVM for your comment my friend :D

"The light does not shine all the time so take all the time you can when it does" - Amaya The Night Rain

Reality vs Dreams vs Isa

A haunting story that demads more.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine