Dear Santa

Printer-friendly version

Dear Santa,

I am writing you this letter even though I don't believe in you, because I really need to write it to someone. The other day my mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I paused as a list of things that I would really want went through my mind, and mentally sighed because I couldn't ask her for them. Well I could have, but I don't think she would have understood, and it probably would have caused her some distress and that is last thing she needs. I certainly wouldn't have gotten what I asked for, and should some strange situation have occurred and I actually gotten them, I could never have explained to the rest of my family.

So here it goes, my Christmas list (what I really want for Christmas):

Some cloth diapers, Mommy Shalina makes good ones.
Cute baby print plastic pants, they go with the diapers.
A pretty baby dress (obviously in my size).
A new Paci (Nuk 5).
A mobile
Some baby toys.
A denim skirtall, pink pinstriped with a Minnie Mouse applique on the chest.

But most of all, I would like acceptance. I would like to just be me, instead of having to pretend to be someone else.

Have a Merry Christmas Santa

Love Baby Valentine.

PS: If I could just get the last one, I won't be disappointed if I get nothing else.

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's OK, we...

Extravagance's picture

...knew what you meant. =)

I think that last one is what we ALL want...
(Though I wouldn't say no to some nice clothes)

Catfolk Pride.PNG

Dear Santa

Thank you for posting

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Santa List

I wouldn't mind getting a list like that, but like all of us the last one would be first on my list HUGS AND KISSES , MERRY CHRISTMAS RICHIE2