Emma's Story: Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version
Emma’s Story: Chapter 10
Samantha Jenkins

“I think you make a better girl than a boy. You’ve always been so gentle and kind. Plus for the longest time, from the back, it was very easy to picture you as a girl.” Abby stated. My jaw dropped, that was not what I had expected to hear…

“I look like a girl?” I asked. Abby giggled.

“Yes, if you didn’t, you would have been made long before I figured out who you were with some coaxing from your mom, and you do look like you’re ten, not twelve. It’s ok for a girl to look young, but at our age we are all trying to look older.” Abby said. “Use it to your advantage, right now you have the time to figure out where you fit in this puzzle called life. If you wait a few years, you will have lost the perfect opportunity.”

“Mom is taking me to see someone on Tuesday, someone that she used to go to school with. She said that she was studying psycololgy when she got pregnant with me.”

“You mean psychology?” Abby said, with a smile. Mom pushed the button on the remote and opened the door on the van. We both looked at Mom, who smiled.

“Yeah, that.” Abby’s dad poked his head around the side of the door, scaring the living daylights out of Abby.

“Daddy!” Abby shrieked. I giggled. “You’re going to give me a heart attack one of these days…”

“I doubt that, sweetheart.” Mr. Jenkins said laughing. “We need to get home and get to bed, our plane leaves at quarter till seven, and that means that we need to be at the airport at five thirty. I’ll call Sharon when we get there and you guys can talk then. I will be corresponding with Sharon quite frequently while we are in Florida.”

“Ok. Daddy.” Abby said, climbing out of the van. I followed her out and stood next to her. Abby did something that shocked me: she turned and hugged me. I was unaccustomed to getting hugs from people. Guys didn’t do that, it’s was not manly or something stupid like that. I hugged her back. Being able to talk to her had helped me a bit. Nicole and Rachel were talking. They were about the same age, and new friends wouldn’t hurt either of them.

“Abby, Nicole, we need to get going. You girls can catch up when we get back. I’m sure that we will see more of Emma and Rachel. Sharon, call me if you have any problems with Shane or his friends.” Mom nodded. Abby turned and smiled at me. Abby’s dad was the next one to turn and look at me. “Emma, keep your chin up, and don’t let anyone stop you from being yourself.” He walked over and hugged me, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed and watched as he did the same to Rachel. He just gave Lizzy a hug. We watched as the three of them walked over and got in their car.

#

I must have fallen asleep on the way back to the house because I woke to Rachel shaking me. I looked and saw that we were parked in the garage. Unbuckling my seat belt, I opened the door and got out, giving a little stretch, and made a little sound that caused mom to turn and look at me with a smile on her face.

“Emma, go upstairs and get changed into something for bed. May I suggest the baby blue satin night gown that we got for you?” I smiled sleepily and went up stairs and got out the night gown that mom suggested for me. I slipped the dress over my head and dropped it in my hamper. I looked down at the baby pink panties that I wore and then walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. This was where we had put all of my new undergarments. There was a pair of baby blue panties in the drawer that matched the night gown and had white lace across the butt. I still didn’t understand this. Surely the nightgown would cover my butt, right? Hooking my thumbs in the waist band of the panties that I had on, I shimmied my way out of them in the same way I thought a girl might. In my mind, my outward appearance was finally matching the way my insides were wired… I pulled the ruffled panties up to my hips and looked at my self in the mirrored closet door. I turned around and looked at the ruffles that now covered my bottom. I thought that they were really cute, but still failed to see the point of having them if no one would see them. I opened the bottom drawer of the dresser and pulled out the night gown. I slipped the cool satin over my head and instantly realized why the panties had lace on them. I could, depending on how I moved, see the lace on the backside of the panties. There was a knock on the door.

“Come in.” I said, looking at the mirror as mom walked into the room. She smiled when she saw me dressed like I was.

“We need to button the buttons on the back really quickly, but you are cute in that.”

“Is it designed to be short enough to show my panties?” I watched mom walk over and button the three little buttons on the back of the night gown. The neckline sat right at my neck, and the night gown was snug to where my breasts would be if I were old enough to have them, and then it just flared out from there. If I were to twirl, the lower portion of the night gown would have risen and revealed my panties. The short gown stopped just below the bottom of my butt, which I thought was odd. Rachel had never worn any thing like this so I had never seen any thing like it. The feeling was completely different than the boring, plain clothes I would sleep in as Justin… Mom was smiling as I took in what I looked like.

“Alright, princess, lets get you tucked into bed, and get you to bed.” I blushed at mom calling me princess, I’d never really had a pet name, and princess was the first thing she came up with. I felt like a princess as I climbed into bed. Mom pulled the covers up and gave me a kiss on the forehead. “Goodnight, Princess. Sleep well.” Mom said, heading toward the door.

“Night mommy, talk to you tomorrow.” I replied, feeling my eyelids start to drop. I don’t remember any thing after seeing the light turn off, and hearing the door close.

up
210 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you Samantha,

ALISON

'for a very sweet and believable story.

ALISON

Good chapter but,

Renee_Heart2's picture

It's a good chapter but a bit short, I like how Enna & Abby became close friends so quickly. Look foward to the next chapter. Love Samantha Renee Heart

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Emma's Story: Chapter 10

Will be fun to see if Emma goes for thr frilly style lingerie and clothing or prefers the 'TOMBOY' look. She has her whole life to choose who she will be.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hmm...

Jamie Lee's picture

With the girls getting to know each other, Mr. Jenkins using Sharon's first name, the concern in his voice, and that he's going to call when they get to Florida, a person could believe there's romance in the future for the two parents.

Others have feelings too.