I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife Part 2

Printer-friendly version


I Was A Craig's List Trophy Wife (Or How I Made It Through My Transition)


By


Lesley Renee Charles


Chapter 2

Several days later I decided to start checking the responses to my Craig's List advertisement.

“I am a 40 year-old married man, in need of some extra marital loving. I would like you to develop big breasts. Also you need a tiny waist and big hips. You can keep the cock since I would like you to become a big-breasted she-male slut.” Followed by his name and address.

“I am a 29 year-old man, single man who is looking for the right person. I don't care about how feminine you look other than looking like a normal woman. I want you to develop you body to what is comfortable for you. I like romantic dinners, walks along the beach. Snuggling and more. I need a companion to come home to, share my life with. As for SRS surgery, if you want it then you should have it, but I am comfortable with the idea of you keeping it.” Followed by his name and address.

“I am a 30 year-old widower. I lost my wife to cancer. I am lonely and need to share my life with someone. Sex is not necessary. I want you to develop you own body. I do not have unreal physical standards for you to live up to. I would love an intelligent mate, someone I can discuss all kinds of topics with. I would love to help you become the woman you were meant to be.” Name and address.

“I am a 40 something biker man. I would love for you to be my bimbo biker babe.” Name and address.

“I am a 50 year-old man, who is recently divorced. I am looking for the perfect lady to wine and dine.” Name and address.

These were the better of the batch of the ones local to me. Some of them were too far away. Some were just too plain degrading. I may be a woman but I am not just something to use and be done with.

My name is Lesley Leigh Smythe, well that is my femme name. My male name was Leslie Leigh Smythe. I know not very creative but I never had a problem with my name except for the spelling of Leslie. I don't like things with a lie in it.

I am trying to plan on what to say to the men. I think, from the way they sound that I will probably pick the 29 or the 30 year old. They sound reasonable. I really don't want to be a she-male slut. And the biker guy makes it sound like I may get into a little Sado-masochism or some light bondage or something.

The best thing I can do is try to do a little sounding out of these guys, all of them, and see if the book is different than the cover. I just do not want to get in the wrong relationship.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Two and Three Sound Pretty Good

littlerocksilver's picture

However, we all know that those replies are seldom accurate. Beware. I sure hope she makes the right choice.

Girl.jpg
Portia

Portia

Choices

Portia, she is very well aware of that. That is why she is going to investigate them.

Stalker

Yes, Stan, in real life one could very well be a stalker. That is why I would never do that in real life. But rest assured Stan, I don't plan on having a stalker, but we will have to wait to see what develops.

Good story just hope she

nikkiparksy's picture

Good story just hope she take's care i planning her partner ,can't wait for next part good story:).

nikkiparksy

I plan on having her investigate them a little. Thank you for the comment. I am glad that you are enjoying it. That means so much to me.

Well, for one and four

I'd write them right off. Truth in advertising might not be a given, but nothing good can come of those offers.

Melanie E.

Melanie

That was what I was thinking. I had to make some so obvious bad news. Thank you for giving me the idea. Hope I am doing it justice.

The idea of the story sounds sound to me

I guess I am the more gullible type. I think there were two that sounded like they were right type blokes. But to be cautious is not a bad thing. Go on a few dates and be wary as you would on a normal date.

Interesting!

She should date 2 and 3 and at least Google them. Very interested in finding out if those two for real. Bring it on!

Hugs,
Trish Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Hugs,
Trish Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

I was hoping -

That she would go for the old and rich?

That way she would end up with all the assets in a short time depending on how she looked after him.

I mean respectfully!

Ha!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Rita,

Rita, if you mean the 50 year old, that is one of the men being considered. I am planning on the first meetings. I may separate stories on the backgrounds of the men. I may open it to the readers to help me decide or I may do it as a series of alternate stories with outcomes for all the men.

Do you mind!

I'm near 70 and don't believe I'm old.

I was thinking of 'Knock, knock, knocking on heavens door' old?

Isn't she mainly concerned with the costs of her transition, not a life long relationship?

She may be better with, transition, a nice inheritance,a toy boy/girl, in that order.

Apart from my thoughts it's a good story.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Rita

70 is not that old. She does want her transition paid for, but I also think she is looking for someone to care about. She is in early twenties, so she is still a little idealistic.