The Courtship and Nuptials of Dawn Part 4

Printer-friendly version
The Courtship and Nuptials of Dawn
by Lesley Renee Charles

Chapter 4

Christian woke up that morning and looked through the windows and leaves of red, gold and brown decorating the trees outside. He was unable to go back to sleep as the past was preying on his mind. He felt guilty over the part he played in the creating of Dawn.

He was always attracted to Eric growing up and wished that he could have had a relationship with him as Eric. Although with Dawn though, it would give the appearance of a man/woman relationship. Dawn still did have what Christian desired in Eric, just in a more pleasing womanly package.

He wondered if his mother sensed his attraction for Eric and that is why she chose him for his new role as a princess.

It was just the idea of the ruse used against Dawn, nee Eric that still did not sit right with him. Christian could see how much Dawn changed and developed into a beautiful young woman at least as appearances go.

Christian decided to get dressed in a pair of tights that left little to the imagination. He put on a forest green cambric shirt and donned a heavy woolen sweater and proceeded to go downstairs and wait for Dawn.

* * * * * * *

Dawn woke up and looked out of the windows in her room at the same awe inspiring view of the autumn leaves in the early hours of the dawn.

She was looking back at what got her to where she was today. She did regret the action of forcing a woman to be humiliated and treated by forcing her to have sex with Eric as she was then. Now that she was a woman herself she realized how heartless and cruel that was. She knew that all though it was engineered by the queen so that should get an effeminate man albeit dressed in the role of a woman as a wire for her son; Dawn did not have to do what Eric had done, it could have been avoided.

Dawn went to her wardrobe and skimmed through her choice of gowns before settling on a rust colored one that matched some of the colors of the leaves outside.

She rang for her maidservant to come and get her dressed.

* * * * * * * * *

Dawn gracefully descended down the stairs. Gliding with each step as it brought her closer to the man that she was falling deeply in love with.

Christian asked, “Would you like to go for a stroll, sweetheart?”

“Yes, that would be great. I have been thinking how much I care for you.”

“I feel the same, but maybe that may change after I tell you something. I want you to know that I have always been in love with you, as far back as Eric. I feel guilty in that may be why my mother chose you for your current role.”

“Don't feel guilty, dear, I am here for my own role in the crime I committed. I do care for you and I love where I am at now. I had no real goal in life then, I was content to abuse others and take what I wanted. I realize how wrong I was then and I love being in a relationship with a man who cares for me and treats me with respect. I can now be an example to others in how you can change your life around and better yourself. I cannot wait for May, when we can get married and be together for the rest of lives.”

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Courtship and Nuptials of Dawn Part 4

Like how they are getting along. Nice to see their friendship becoming much more.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Thank you Stan, I want to

Thank you Stan, I want to let Dawn and Christian grow and develop.