The Girl Most Likely To ... - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Girl Most Likely To ...
by Barbara Lynn Terry

Part III - Shopping.

The next morning, Sandi was up before Renée was, and didn't let her sleep.

"Wake up, sleepyhead, we're going shopping today, and we need to get going. Go take your bath."

Renée swung her feet from under the covers, and shuffled off to the bathroom. She decided maybe a shower would do this morning, because it was already eight o'clock. Even though it was Saturday, they still had to get to the stores as early as possible because of all the Christmas shoppers. The parking lot in front of the food court would be full in an hour, so they had to move quickly. Using her mother's lavender perfumed soap, Renée wasted no time washing. Her hair could stand a washing, but that would have to wait until later, when they were done with the shopping. Renée went back in her room, and Sandi already had her clothes out.

"Let's get you dressed. We should already be at the mall, but even I overslept," Sandi was saying, as she turned into an indoor tornado. "I see your hair needs a washing, but that will be taken care of, while we're out. You are going to have so much fun trying on dresses and skirts. Girlfriend, you are about ready to find out why we call the mall our second home."

After Renée was dressed, and Sandi put her hair in a pony tail, they both went downstairs.

"Good morning, girls. We wil get something to eat while we're out. We have to get going if we are going to get a decent parking space..

They all went out to the car, except for Renée's dad, because he didn't like women shopping, as he called it. Amanda Peters sat in the front seat, while Renée and Sandi sat in the back. After everybody had their seatbelts fastened, Gloria Richards backed out of the driveway and headed for femaleland, erm, sorry, the mall, for the uninitiated.

It took them almost ten minutes to get to the mall, and already the parking lot was filling up. There was a space, three rows away from the food court entrance, so Gloria took that. As they stopped, and Gloria turned off the engine, they had a little time left, so they walked over to the MickeyD's to get a bite before getting in to any serious shopping.

When they were finished eating, Amanda Peters again thanked Gloria and Renée for their kindness.

"Think nothing of it, Mandy. This is what friends and neighbors are for; to help each other. We just met, but our daughters have known each other for a long time."

"It's just that with Dick's death, I never thought I would ever make any new friends. Then you and Renée asked me and Sandi to spend the holidays with you, at your house, even though our house is only a few blocks away. I'm just so overwhelmed right now, is all."

Gloria Richards gave her new friend a big hug. "You think nothing of it. I mean, we're not rich, but we're not poor either, and what we have, we like to share."

"Thank you, Gloria, you are a true friend."

"Thank you, now let's go shopping and have fun."

One thing Gloria Richards was thinking about now was, that Amanda and Sandra Peters deserved a true family Christmas. She would have to get them a present. Another tradition that the Richards household had during the Christmas season, was 'campfire' story telling. All the stories were in the traditional Christmas sense. This tradition was started by her husband, who said that when he was growing up, that is what they did at his house.

So as they entered the mall through J.C. Penny, they immediately went to the misses and juniors department. Gloria needed to see just exactly if Renée wore a misses size or a junior's. A sales lady came over and asked if they needed any help.

"Yes, thank you," Gloria answered the lady. "I need to have my daughter measured to see if she wears a misses or a junior miss."

"They grow quickly, don't they. Yes, let me see now; you're about five foot five and a half, so let's measure you." She took the tape measure from her apron pocket, and after getting Renée in the fitting booth, started to measure her, first around the bust, the waist and then the hips. "That is thirty one inches, bust, 22 inches, waist, and thirty inches, hips. Oh, you are one lucky girl. I would give anything to wear a size one, juniors."

"Thank you," Gloria told the lady.

"You're very welcome, dear. My name is Brenda, if you have any questions, I will be around this department somewhere."

Brenda handed the measurements to Gloria, and they set out to find dresses for Renée. The first dress that Renée saw was a Speechless ® colorblock dress in gray and white. It had a white top with a banded scoop neckline, banded short sleeves, an empire waist with Chloe loop tie back, and it cost only twenty dollars. Gloria said it was shorter than she would like, but that was today's fashions for girls. The next dress was an Arizona ® raglan dress with pockets. It was sleeveless in Paradise Pink.

"Renée, if I let you get this dress, you must wear a shell or top underneath it."

"Yes, mother."

As they continued to look through the dresses, Gloria saw an As You Wish ® flutter sleeve belted dress. She had Renée try it on, and it fit. Renée now had three dresses, and Gloria wanted to get Renée lingerie to go with her new clothes. Gloria Richards also knew that she would need a training bra, so they headed over to the lingerie department.

They passed through where the bras were, so Gloria stopped and told Renée she needed about five training bras, and wanted Renée to pick them out.

"Yes, mother. Come along and help me, Sandi."

"Right behind you."

After Brenda had measured Renée, there would be no problems picking out training bras. Slips and panties would have to be the small sizes. They saw the training bras were in the girls section, so they went there. Sandi saw several Total Girl ® training bras, and she picked out three 2 pack sets. These bras were for the girls just starting to develop, and because of Renée's small size, she was lucky she could wear them.

They went back by the juniors and misses lingerie department, and started looking for panties. Measuring for panties isn't the same as measuring for a dress, skirt or even jeans or dress pants. Renée was very lucky that she was small everywhere. She could wear the small sizes. As Sandi and Renée looked through the panties, they found some Renée really liked. It was a five pack of Flirtitude ® Boybrief panties, so she picked up two packs. Then came looking for half and full slips. This was tricky too since full slips are usually measured by bust size, and half slips are measured by waist. They found a Vanity Fair  ® half slip just right for Renée. They put two in the shopping cart. One was Damask Neutral and the other Midnight Black. Then they went back by their mothers.

"Well, let me see what you have," Gloria said, knowing young girls like to be mischievious in selecting their under garments. "Well, the slips will go with your dresses and skirts, which we still have to find for you. Are you sure these panties will fit, dear?"

"Yes, mom, we got them from the juniors section and the lady said size 1 or size small. So that is what they are. I think a medium would a little big on me."

"Then, I guess they will be okay. Now, we seemed to have taken up the whole morning. What say we go to the food court for a light lunch and then come back and look at skirts and tops."

"Sounds good to me," both girls said, simultaneously.

They had an Applebee's just off of the food court, so they went there, because nobody wanted fast food. They ordered the special of the day, and salad for a side dish. The girls were told they could have a soda after they had a glass of milk. They groaned, as teenagers are apt to do, but said okay.

When their orders came, Gloria asked the girls how they liked the shopping trip, so far.

"It's fun, mom. I mean, it isn't just coming to the mall, but the real fun is looking at all the clothes, and deciding which ones to pick, which ones you want to try on, but can't afford, and omg, the colors and different materials."

"Mrs. Richards, I think she has finally got it," Sandi said, feigning a British accent.

"Yes, I think you are so right, Sandi. I think you have finally gotten what shopping as a girl is all about, grasshopper."

"Mother, I have known how to shop like a girl, since I bought my first dress. It is fun, though, and I know I am going to have fun when we look for my skirts and tops. I would like to go to the Gap, though, mom, because they have teen fashions."

"'Teen' fashions, hey. That is what I am afraid of."

"Mom, I can't wear your kinds of clothes. I would be made fun of for wearing 'old lady clothes'."

"Oh, so I'm an old lady, now, hey. I will show you old, young lady." Sandi and Renée just giggled.

With this levity, Gloria and Renée Richards had bonded as mother and daughter. They say that a girl's best friend is her mother, and this was no truer than it was right now. Sandi and Renée had bonded a long time ago as sisters, and now Gloria and Renée had bonded. These bonds would become unbreakable, and Sandi, Renée and Gloria would be friends forever.

But not all of this shopping trip would be fun. As they started walking toward the Gap, who should they meet, but Roger Watkins with his mother.

"Well, if it isn't the fag with his éntourage. Wanna come in the restroom, fag, and do me?"

"Roger!" His mother admonished him.

"Oh, mother, you can stop the pretending. You and dad told me that any boy who dresses and acts like a girl, is a fag. This is a fag, and not only does it dress and act like a girl, be it also has a girl's name."

"Roger Watkins, that is enough."

"No, mother, it isn't. Because of this fag, I have to wear dresses and girls under things to school, when it starts again in January. What this fag needs is a good ass whipping."

Roger hit Renée, and knocked her down on the mall floor. Gloria, Mandy and Roger's mother went to Renée's aid. Then, Roger's mother called for security. Two young men in grey uniforms showed up.

"What's the problem?"

"There ain't no problem, rent-a-cop. This is between me and the fag here."

"Come with us, young man. We will need the rest of you to come too, so we can take your statements."

"I ain't going anywhere with you." Roger lunged at Renée, but one of the security officers grabbed him.

"You seem to like picking on girls. You are under arrest, young man, and after we take the statements from these people, we are turning you over to the police."

"You got me in trouble, again, you cocksucking fag. I will get you, for this."

The security officer that grabbed Roger, handcuffed him behind his back. "There, you won't hit anybody, again."

"Don't bet on it, rent-a-cop."

If Roger thought that dressing as a girl was humiliating, that didn't even come close to the humiliation he felt walking to the security office, handcuffed behind his back.

"What's with the bracelets, rent-a-cop? I promise I won't hit the fag, if you take them off."

Roger's ruse didn't work, he was kept handcuffed even after they had gotten to the security office. The security officer took the ladies statements, and were told they could leave. As they were walking toward the mall proper, they passed two police officers going toward the security office.

"Renée, let's go to the ladies room and look at that eye."

"All right, mom."

They stood in front of the mirror in the ladies room, and there was black, blue and pinkish color starting to form under Renée's left eye. Gloria took out her compact, and put a little foundation powder over the mark. Renée winced a little, when Gloria touched the black and blue mark.

"I think we should call it a day. We can always come back another time."

As they started walking to the elevator, a shout came from behind them.

"Miss! Oh, Miss."

Gloria turned around to see who was yelling, and saw Roger's mother coming toward them.

"I am so sorry for what my son did. He has been very uncontrollable, lately. His father is no help, either. He just says he is just being a boy. But, I think it is more than that. Roger seems to like being in control. He gets that from his father, I suppose."

"Well, I hope that something is done, because Roger, from what Renée tells us, has been picking on Renée for quite some time. We have been told that he has forced Renée to kiss him right in the school hallways, and has made her do other unspeakable things to him. This has got to stop."

"Yes, I agree. I think this time, Roger will be sent away." The two police officers they saw going in the security office came walking towards them with Roger. When they got to the ladies, one of the officers asked which one was Renée.

"I'm Renée, officer."

"Tell me, in your own words, what this boy did to you."

"We were on our way to the Gap store, when he was walking past us with his mother. He said a few words, the he hit me, knocking me down."

"Did he call you any nasty names?"

"Yes, he called me a cocksucking faggot."

"Are you a female?"

"Yes, sir."

"You also told the security officers that he has been picking on you at school, too. Has the school done anything about that?"

"Well, they could never cath him, until yesterday, when Mr. Hastings, the geography teacher caught Roger forcing me to kiss him. I was told that he was given a punishment that he had to dress as a girl for the rest of the school year. He blames me for that, and for the trouble he is in now."

"If it wasn't for you, faggot, I wouldn't be in any trouble."

"Be quiet, young man. You're in enough trouble as it is. If we can get this teacher to back up what this young lady has said, you won't have to worry about ever hitting a girl again. Besides, she isn't the one that started all the trouble you're in. You did."

"Shows what you know, flatfoot."

"See, officer, and he even called the security officer a rent-a-cop, too."

"Yes, they told us that. Seems you have a big problem respecting others."

"When my dad finds out I'm in juvie, he'll get me out."

"Don't bet on it, son. We are going to put a felony hold on you. That means you don't get to go
anywhere, except to court."

"You better hope that the judge doesn't send me anywhere but home, fag, or I swear I will kill you."

"With your conduct being what it is, young man, and you physically assaulted this young lady, we are taking that as a very serious threat. Thank you, ladies, for your time. You will be hearing from the district attorney for the children's division.

"Thank you, officers. Do you have our address and phone number?"

"Yes, we got that from the statements you gave the security offiers."

"Let's put this punk on ice, Dave."

"I ain't no punk."

"Only a punk would assault a girl. Since you said you were going to kill her if the judge sent you anywhere but home, we are adding that to your list of charges. It's called intimidating a witness. How old are you, young man?"

"Old enough."

"He's thirteen, officer. His birthdate is February fourth, 1999.

"Are you the minor's mother?"

"Yes. My name is Ruth Devereaux hyphen Watkins."

"Okay, yes, we have that here. Thank you."

"You wait 'til dad finds out you let them take me to juvie, bitch. He'll make sure you can't walk for a month."

"Shut up, and get in there," the officer said, pushing Roger in to the elevator.

"You all saw that, he pushed me."

"I didn't see anything, Roger, and I am sure, with all of us standing here, neither did the mall cameras. Did you ladies see anything?" They all shook their heads no, and the elevator door closed.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Roger, roger, roger...

Some kids just don't learn, do they?

I wonder what this development is going to mean in the long run though... I was really looking forward to watching Roger learn a bit about the softer side of life...

Abigail Drew.

He may still learn.

Raff01's picture

He'll be in Juvie where some 17 year old can make him see the error of his way. He may think he's tough stuff, but there is always a bigger fish.

One question for the writer. What was the other things he's made Renee do? I know the kiss, but what else? If he's sexually assaulted her on campus then that school really needs to work on security.

nice start

oh dear poor Roger couldn't keep his mouth shut ? and ended up in deeper trouble lol i must say i do like your stroylines i have read several of them and found each 1 interesting , please keep up the excellent work

Roger...

I just wonder what happened to make him like that? Only 13 and already completely out of control. Twist or turn it how you want, but to me that probably means seriously bad parenting.

The father seems to be the main source, but it surprises me that his mother didn't take any action until now, while it seems she does care, she just let everything happen 'til now. There are social services that actually try to help with children like this (and social services really aren't evil like it sometimes seems in the media).

... I think i've studied to much -_-' I seem to try to analyze too much behavior, now even in fictional characters.

But I won't hate Roger,(I'm practically incapable to hate ^_^') there are always reasons for such behavior, especially in one so young. Which of course does not excuse it, but could help in helping him in a more efficient way than this petticoat punishment.

grtz & hugs,

Sarah xxx

i agree

Raff01's picture

That it may be the father. Makes you wonder about him insisting that mom said it's okay to call them fags.

I love the comment from Roger about when dad finds out she let them take him..... one doesn't just walk up to a cop and say, I'm sorry you can't take him with out finding yourself in handcuffs too. Personally I would have loved to have seen then coff his right foot to his left wrist and then all back away. Or uncuff him, have one cop stand back and when he lunged, taze his ass.

Ummm

Ok so it could mean that and it sounds like it could be because of his comments, But children as any parent knows tend to make their own way as much as we don't like it sometimes. All we can do as parents is to point in the right direction what they do when they get to a crossroad is up to them (just had this conversation with the kiddo). And belive me I have wondered if I did something wrong with how I raised him. Thinking it is the group he hangs out with but when the kid is 20 and not living here anymore it is tough to cure it :(. Anyway that is my 2 coppers worth

The Girl Most Likely to ... - Part 3

Since Roger is a copy of his father, Renee & her family had best keep an eye out, and the police as well for any attempts to assault them.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

He did it to him self

Renee_Heart2's picture

Rodger is in BIG trouble 2 counts of intimiditang a whiteness (including his mother) when he said "when dad finds out what you lit them do to me bitch he'll make sure you can't walk for a month" Threating someone like that after their rights have been read to them will be used aginst him in court.

I think Renèe is truly an intersexed girl but dosen't know it yet. I'm happy that every one in in agreement that she should be a girl including her best friend Sandi & now Sandi's mother & Renèe's mother are friends & renèe's idea that Sandy & her mother that they stay at their house for christmass that was a true act of kindness. One sweet girl :)

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Extermination of Roger would be appropriate Barbara!

That's the way to treat vermin and pests and is exactly where Roger sits in the food chain.

How to spoil a day's shopping in one easy lesson:

His mother is also obviously being assaulted by her husband and possibly by Roger also. She will need to leave them for her own safety, hopefully she can.

I believe in capital punishment as long as it's not too severe!!

Good story Barbara, thanks.

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Bullies

Hmmmm, sort of reminds me of my school years in Junior High.

I was supposed to be born a female too. The doctors all thought so and so did my Mother, Grandmother, Grand Father,etc.

But, oh well huh!? Life sucks and then we face it.

Good story though. :}

Vivien

Sunny day with rain

Jamie Lee's picture

The sun was shinning on the shopping trip until the rain came. Dark clouds and all.

Pinkie swear was cancelled the minute Roger announced to the world how he was being punished. Renèe's honor held.

By the way Roger talked, being forced to dress as a girl for punishment wasn't a big deal, wasn't going to bother him. And yet, that isn't how he reacted in the principal office when the punishment was announced.

Roger is always angry, blames Renée for his troubles, it's been his mantra. His troubles, as though someone is forcing him to act like he does towards Renée. The only person who would be doing this is his dad, going by the reaction of his mother.

Once upon a time, had a boy called his mother a bitch to her face he would have ended up on the floor after she slapped him silly. Then, when he got home dad would have made it so he couldn't sit down for a week.

Had Roger stopped with just words, the ships would have passed in the night. But, no! He had to assault Renée in front of several witnesses. Then insult both security and the police. And THEN, threatening Renée's life in front of those same witnesses. There is a root cause to the anger Roger is expressing towards Renée. A resin that needs discovered before Roger ends up on a slab because he tried to be the big man against someone who is a bigger man.

Roger sounds just like a guy in another story. A guy whose father was making him act just like Roger.

Others have feelings too.