Project Guardian: Book 2, Chapter 8.

Printer-friendly version

Project Guardian.

Book two: Avenging Angel

By SaraUK

 

Chapter Eight of Fourteen


Previously...

    Alexis, Sarah and Maggie were all sat on the sofas in the living area when they heard the clicking of heels on the floor heading towards them. Tammy was the first to come into view dressed as a very cute and sexy looking French maid complete with fishnets and four inch spiked sandals. She was even carrying a feather duster in her hand as she stepped into the room shaking her lace petticoat covered bottom in a very sexy way, all due to the high heels.

    Tammy was being followed by Melissa in the tight fitting leather pencil skirt, white silk blouse, and leather jacket. Melissa was also wearing the stocking and high heeled shoes to go with the rest of the outfit. Melissa was having to take three little steps to every one of Tammy’s, so she was making much more noise as she entered the room doing almost a little jog trying to keep up with Tammy.

    Both girls had a look that said they both regretted being caught in such kinky clothing now, as they stood waiting for Alexis to tell them what the second part of the punishment was going to be.

     “I can’t wait to find out the story behind that maids outfit.” Sarah breathed in Alexi’s ear. “Almost as much as I can’t wait to see you in it, and the other one Melissa is wearing.” Sarah purred in Alexis’s ear.

    Alexis just scowled at Sarah, knowing that this wasn’t the time for things like that. “We’ll talk about it later Sarah, but right now, I need to give Tammy and Melissa the second part of their punishment.” Alexis said as she got up off the sofa and then made her way over to the door that led out of the apartment. “Follow me girls.” Alexis added just before she left the room.

     “Tammy and Melissa were soon running off after her, or Melissa tried to run, but it looked silly and cute.

    Sarah and Maggie followed behind and tried not to giggle when they saw how much trouble Melissa was having. They both knew it was going to be a long evening for both girls with Melissa unable to move any faster than she was.

Now the story continues...

    Tammy and Melissa looked horrified when they saw that Alexis was taking them to the training room. Alexis held the door open for the two girls to enter and then she waited for Sarah and Maggie to enter before she stepped into the training room herself.

     “What have we come here for Lexi?” Melissa asked as she stepped back and forth on her already sore feet. Melissa wasn’t use to walking around in high heels.

     “This is where the two of you will be carrying out the second part of your punishment.” Alexis said as she waved a hand around the large room. “You will be doing laps, while Tammy gets to play on the assault course.” Alexis added with an evil grin.

     “I can hardly walk in this skirt Lexi, so how do you expect me to do a lap of the course in it?” Melissa asked looking worried.

     “I don’t expect you to do a lap on the track Melissa sweetie.” Alexis said sarcastically.

     “Thank god for that.” Melissa said with a sigh of relief before she gave Alexis time to finish speaking.

     “No, I expect you to do five laps of the track, and Tammy will have to keep going around the assault course until you’ve finished the five laps. Even if it takes all night.” Alexis explained to the two shocked looking girls. “I did warn you there would be trouble if I caught you in my closet.” Alexis added, not looking bothered by the looks the two girls were now giving her.

     “Please Lexi; I can’t do five laps dressed like this.” Melissa pleaded.

     “So you think we should just make Tammy become Tim for a week then?” Alexis asked.

    Melissa never gave Alexis an answer; she just started to do her own version of a run as she headed off on her first lap of the running track that ran around the edge of the assault course.

     “Well don’t just stand there Tammy, get going on the assault course.” Alexis warned.

    Tammy clicked her way over to the assault course and started attacking each obstacle one after the other.

     “I know that you want to punish them Lexi, but don’t you think it’s a little cruel and unsafe to have them doing it on the heels?” Sarah asked when she saw Melissa nearly trip on the far side of the track. Sarah also remembered the trouble she’d had trying to do a training session with Alexis while wearing a pair of her boots.

     “You do have a good point Saz.” Alexis said just before she saw Tammy trip and nearly fall over. “You can remove the heels you two! I don’t wish to see you get hurt while carrying out your punishment.” Alexis shouted to the two girls.

    Tammy and Melissa both stopped and removed the heels they had on, and then they were soon carrying on. Melissa looked to be doing the track a little fast, which made Tammy look a little happier.

     “I’d be surprised if either of them go anywhere near our closet after this.” Sarah giggled as she watched a French maid tackle an assault course.

     “Trust me; they’ll be in there again in no time.” Alexis said, knowing that Tammy wouldn’t be able to keep away from her and Sarah’s closet. “Hopefully they will be more careful next time though.” Alexis added.

     “I don’t suppose it helped with me finding them, and forcing your hand did it?” Maggie said as she watched her daughters doing their punishment. Maggie did think Melissa looked cute doing her dainty little run in the tight leather pencil skirt. “I bet you didn’t run far in that skirt when you wore it?” Maggie giggled.

     “I had trouble walking in it, so I never gave a thought to trying to run, or move fast.” Alexis giggled at the memory of wearing that skirt. “I only wore it the once, then I switched to tight leather trousers after that, when I realised I wouldn’t be able to fight my way out of trouble in that skirt.” Alexis added as she pointed at Melissa shuffling her way around them.

     “Do you ever regret doing what you did Lexi?” Maggie asked as she looked at Tammy trying to get over a wall, while not flashing them her panties, which wasn’t possible in the short skirt the maids costume had.

    Alexis could see that Maggie was looking at Tammy, so she knew what Maggie was getting at. “You mean do I ever regret becoming a woman?” Alexis asked, just to be sure.

     “Yes I do.” Maggie said turning to look at Alexis. “I know that once Tammy’s had the surgery, it’s all final, no going back, and I just worry about her wanting to become Tim again later on in life.” Maggie said, voicing her fears for Tammy.

     “I can understand your worries Maggie, but Tammy’s been taking test after test, and she’s speaking with some of the best people in the field to do with transgender issues, and they have all agreed that Tammy is and should have been born a girl.” Alexis said as she looked Maggie in the eyes to show her just how sure she was about this being the right thing for Tammy.

     “She is just so natural as Tammy, I have to admit.” Maggie said as she looked back over to where Tammy was trying to run through a field of tires and ended up on her butt when she put her foot down in the wrong spot and let out a squeal.

     “Naturally clumsy you mean.” Sarah giggled.

     “You may be right about the girl part, but I do worry about her being a guardian like you Lexi. She never has been very good at sports.” Maggie said with a hand over her mouth trying not to let Tammy see her giggling at her daughter.

     “Believe it or not Maggie, I use to be just as bad if not worse when I first started on this assault course.” Alexis pointed out to a stunned looking Maggie. “What? You thought I was always able to do the things I can do now?” Alexis asked with a grin.

     “She’s telling the truth Maggie. The Alex I knew back in high school couldn’t even get picked for a girl’s soccer team he was that bad at sports.” Sarah giggled.

     “Hey! I wasn’t that bad.” Alexis said trying to look hurt, but she knew that Sarah was right. Alex was rubbish at sports back in high school.

    Sarah just stood with a hand on her hip looking at Alexis in that way that made Alexis come clean and tell the truth. “Okay, so Alex was that bad at sports. Maybe it was a good thing he died.” Alexis added jokingly, but regretted it when she saw the sad look Sarah suddenly got. “I’m sorry Saz, bad joke.” Alexis added as she pulled Sarah into a hug.

     “Don’t ever joke about that Lexi; just don’t ever joke about that one bit.” Sarah said as she tried to hug the life out of Alexis.

    Melissa finally finished five laps of the track, and Tammy fell to the ground worn out to the point Alexis ended up carrying her back to her apartment while Sarah and Maggie helped Melissa. The girls went to take showers and get changed while Alexis and Sarah helped Maggie sort out some dinner for them all.

    Alexis made a call to Alice once dinner was ready, and ten minutes later Alice, Lana, Bill and Ted turned up to eat with them. Lana and Alice teased Tammy and Melissa about getting caught, and then Alice spent a little time telling the two girls how she got home from the library one Saturday afternoon early to find Alex dressed as Alexis for the first time.

    Once the meal was over, Tammy and Melissa were set the task of doing the dishes as part of their punishment, which gave Alexis time to talk with Lana about Mike, and where he was at the minute. Lana pulled out her cell phone and brought up the app to let her track him.

     “He’s still at his penthouse.” Lana informed Alexis and Sarah, who was cuddled up to Alexis on one of the sofas in the room.

     “Are you sure the trackers still working?” Alexis asked, worried that he’d been at the penthouse for so long. Alexis thought he’d have turned up at the campus, or he’d be staking out the apartment block waiting for a chance to get at Sarah again.

     “Yes the tracker is working just fine Lexi. I’ve got Bill and Ted checking on the cameras you installed every ten minutes to make sure.” Lana said in a tone that let Alexis know she knew her job well enough by now to double check everything.

     “The dude hit the bottle pretty hard when he got out of jail, so I think he’ll be crashed out for most the night.” Bill said after looking on an iPad he’d brought with him, and turned it around for Alexis and Sarah to see Mike passed out on a sofa in his room at the hotel.

     “I’m sorry for doubting you all, but I have a little more on the line this time.” Alexis said as she pulled Sarah a little closer.

     “We all understand Lexi, and we all want to protect Sarah just as much as you do.” Lana said as she pulled Alice closer to her in the same way Alexis had just done with Sarah.

     “He’d have to be the luckiest asshole on the planet to get close to Sarah now sis, and then he’d be the unluckiest asshole on the planet when you ripped him to bits.” Alice said in a calm voice, but she had an evil grin on her face.

    Alexis smiled the same evil grin as she thought about teaching Mike a lesson in what not to do to a lady. “You do have a very good point there sister dear.” Alexis said.

     “Even after all this time that still freaks me out when you both do that.” Sarah said as she looked at first Alice and then Alexis both looking identical with the same evil grin on their faces.

     “I’ve had to live with it even longer Sarah and it still freaks me out as well.” Lana said with a frown. “It’s even worse now that they know about each other.” Lana added as she playfully slapped Alice on the arm.

     “Hey, don’t blame me; it was Lexi’s idea to play that trick on you.” Alice giggled.

    Alexis and Alice had played a little prank on Lana a couple of weeks back when Alexis talked Alice into putting on one of her guardian cat suits and Alexis dressed like Alice normally would. Alexis had learned to mimic her sister so well, that it took Lana nearly an hour of playing around before Alexis made a little slip that tipped Lana off. Sarah had been in on the prank and had sat cuddled up to Alice like she was Alexis.

     “I still can’t believe you went along with it and then sat and watching me kiss your sister.” Lana said as she started to poke Alice, making her giggle even more.

     “I knew there was nothing in it, and next to me, she is the sexiest thing on the planet.” Alice said as she fluffed up her hair trying to look even sexier to Lana.

     “And a lot more modest as well.” Sarah giggled.

    Melissa and Tammy got done in the kitchen and then joined the others on the sofas for a bit before Alexis and Sarah had to leave and get back to the apartment block. Alexis had Tammy cuddled up next to her, and Melissa was cuddled up to Sarah on the other side.

     “I’m sorry for going through your things Lexi.” Tammy said as she let Alexis wrap an arm around her and pull her closer.

     “You did something wrong, and you were punished for it, so forget about it now.” Alexis smiled as she looked down at Tammy’s head resting on her chest.

     “It’s just a shame we can’t go and play on your cool games systems anymore.” Melissa said from the other side of Sarah.

     “I’ve had a word with your mother, and she’s willing to let you keep using it, just as long as you don’t get caught playing around in my closet anymore.” Alexis informed the two girls.

     “Really? Can we keep going in your apartment and using the games systems?” Tammy asked looking all excited again as she sat up to look Alexis in the eyes to see if she was just teasing them, but Alexis was being serious.

     “Yes I really mean it Tammy.” Alexis smiled.

     “Can we go and play now?” Tammy asked, as she looked at her mother this time.

     “Don’t you want to wait until Alexis and Sarah leave?” Maggie reminded the two girls, who were now on their feet ready to leave the room.

     “That’s okay Maggie, Sarah and I need to be getting off anyway.” Alexis said.

     “Okay then, but not before you say a proper goodbye to them though.” Maggie said in her stern motherly voice.

    Alexis and Sarah were soon being dived on by Tammy and Melissa as they said goodbye before running off to play some video games. The others had to laugh when they saw the two girls drag Bill and Ted along with them as they went.

     “See you later dudettes!” They heard Bill and Ted shout as they vanished out the door.

     “I won’t need to worry about them getting into trouble while Bill and Ted are in there with them.” Maggie said as she got up to say a proper goodbye to Alexis and Sarah herself.

    Alexis and Sarah were soon in Sarah’s car heading back to the apartment to carry on pretending they lived there while they got all this stuff sorted out with Mike stalking Sarah. Alexis had called in at coms to make sure Mike was still at his penthouse before they left. Sarah had clung onto Alexis when she saw the sleeping form of Mike on a sofa through one of the micro camera’s that Alexis had planted around the penthouse the night she planted the tracker. Alexis applied the mask she used when going to college, so she could keep up her cover on the trip back to the apartment, and they were soon back in the car and on their way. They parked up in the underground car park once they got back and then made their way up to their apartment.

    They had just settled down to watch a little TV and cuddle when there was a knock at the door. Sarah looked worried, but relaxed again when Alexis showed her the tracking app on her phone that showed Mike to still be at his hotel.

     “Who is it?” Alexis shouted through the closed door as she looked through the spy hole, she was glad that she still had her disguise on.

     “It’s the police!” A male voice shouted back.

    Alexis opened the door, but kept the chain on it while she confirmed that this person was who he said he was. “Let me see some ID.” Alexis asked as she looked the two men up and down.

     “Sure, here you go miss.” The first police officer said as he handed his and his colleagues ID through the small gap in the door. “I’m detective Riggs, and this is my partner Murtaugh.” The officer added.

    Alexis couldn’t help herself as she let out a giggle just before she slapped her hand over her mouth. “I’m sorry, but is that some sort of a joke?” Alexis asked when it finally clicked that they were the names Mel Gibson and Danny Glover used in the Lethal Weapon movies.

     “Don’t worry about it miss, you’re not the first to see the funny side of our names, but it’s not a joke, well not unless you’re our chief that is.” The officer called Riggs said with a roll of his eyes.

     “We could have worse names.” The one called Murtaugh said.

     “What? Like Cagney and Lacey?” Alexis said before she realised what she was saying. Alexis expected the two detectives to look upset with her, but they both started laughing.

    That’s a good one, I like that.” Riggs said.

     “We’re sorry to bother you, but we just wanted to stop by and have a quick chat about a Mike McGarrett.” Murtaugh said after getting out a note pad and checking the name he had on it. “We understand that he assaulted you yesterday while on college grounds?” He asked.

     “Not me, but he did attack my roommate.” Alexi informed them. “Just give me a second, and I’ll let you in to talk with her about it.” Alexis added as she closed the door so she could take the chain off and let them in.

    Sarah was sat on the sofa looking worried when she saw Alexis enter the room with two men in suits walking just behind her.

     “Who’s this Lexi?” Sarah asked.

     “These are a couple of detectives that are working on the case against that asshole McGarrett.” Alexis said with some anger in her voice when she said Mike’s last name.

     “We’re sorry to bother you both, but we just wanted to touch base and leave you with our details, just in case you have any more trouble from him.” Riggs said as he handed Sarah a card with his and his partner’s details on it.

    Sarah looked at the two names, and was soon trying to hide a giggle. “I’m sorry, but is this real?” Sarah asked.

     “Sadly it is, but we are very good at our jobs miss.” Murtaugh said with a sigh

    Sarah had a million things she felt like saying, but didn’t want to upset the detectives trying to help keep Mike away from her, so she just took a deep breath to calm herself before looking at them both again.

     “We need you to give us a call if he comes anywhere near you again, and log any sightings you have of him as well, or if you find him following you at any point.” Riggs explained. “This isn’t the first time he’s been in trouble with the police, but he’s always had the charges dropped in the past, so we’d like to make something stick this time.” Riggs added with some anger in his voice.

     “We will also need to know if you get approached by anyone acting on behalf of Mr McGarrett as well.” Murtaugh said. “We have a feeling that his father has paid people off in the past, and we really think it best to get this psychopath off the streets before he does something far worse than assault.” He added with a worried look.

     “He’s already raped me and got away with it because he got his father to make the evidence go away.” Sarah spat out in anger.

     “We believe you miss, and yours is not the first case against him, but the same sort of thing happened every other time as well.” Riggs said with a frown. “He won’t be getting off with anything this time, I can promise you that.” He added with a determined look on his face.

     “I’ll believe that when I see it.” Sarah said sitting back and folding her arms across her chest.

     “I’m sorry for my friend, but she’s been through hell because of that man, and she thought that moving here to live with me would be the last she saw of him, but as you’ve seen, he’s quite insane.” Alexis said as she walked the detectives to the door again.

     “No need to apologise miss, we can understand her feelings, being let down by the very people suppose to protect her, but we do mean it when we say that this psycho is going down this time.” Riggs said as they reached the door. “And please do call if you see anything strange.” He added just before him and his partner left and then waited for Alexis to close and lock the door before they left.

     “Do you really think they’ll be able to do anything Lexi?” Sarah asked when Alexis sat down again next to her.

     “They do seem as eager as we do to see him behind bars, so I think the answer would be yes. And we do need him to come after you, if we want to get him arrested again.” Alexis pointed out.

     “I just find it hard to believe anyone can touch him after he got away with raping me.” Sarah said with a shudder.

     “I know how you feel Saz, but you didn’t have me and Lana on your side back then.” Alexis said as she pulled Sarah into a hug and then rocked her like a baby until she stopped shaking and relaxed into the hug.


*****

    Sarah sat studying Alexis’s face the next morning just before Alexis was about to put her mask on. “Do you not remember what I look like anymore?” Alexis asked with a grin just before Sarah leaned in and kissed her.

     “I just miss being able to look at you through the day.” Sarah said after they broke the kiss. “It wouldn’t be too bad if I could hear your voice, but even that changes when the mask goes on.” Sarah added with a pout.

     “It’s part of the disguise to stop the bad guys working out who Alice and I are.” Alexis reminded Sarah just before she kissed her again.

     “I understand all that Lexi, but with you leaving the mask on until we go to bed. It just feels like I’m cheating on you with another woman most the time.” Sarah said with a sigh as she rested her head on Alexis’s shoulder as they hugged. Sarah wanted to drag out the time as much as she could before Alexis needed to put the mask on and become her college persona.

    The time was soon up and Alexis was in the mask and grabbing hers and Sarah’s back packs and heading out the door and down in the elevator to the parking garage. Alexis had taken out her cell phone and brought up the app to check where Mike was when it rang. She saw it was Lana, so answered it right away.

     “Hi Lana. Everything okay?”

     “Everything is fine here at base, but you may have a problem.” Lana said with some worry in her voice. “Bill and Ted have McGarrett showing up as being parked just down the road. It looks like he’s waiting for Sarah to leave for college.” Lana warned her.

     “Thanks for the heads up Lana, but I think he might get a shock if he tries to approach us. We had a visit last night from a couple of detectives. Speaking of which, I need you to do a background check on them for me.” Alexis said as she fished the card out her pocket with both the detectives’ details on it. Alexis read out the names and then had to wait for Lana to finish laughing on the other end of the phone.

     “You’ve got to be kidding me Lexi.” Lana laughed. “That can’t be their real names?” Lana asked.

     “You should be able to answer that question for me Lana.” Alexis replied.

     “Just give me a second and we’ll find out.” Lana said as she could be heard tapping away on a keyboard.

    Alexis put her hand over the mouthpiece when she saw that Sarah wanted to ask her something. “Everything alright baby?” Alexis asked.

     “I was just about to ask you the same thing. What did Lana call for?” Sarah asked looking a little worried.

     “She just wanted to give us a heads up on our friendly asshole stalker.” Alexis said with a growl. “She said he’s parked up down the road waiting for you to come out, but don’t worry about it, as I’m sure the police will be keeping an eye on him as well.” Alexis said shrugging off Sarah’s worry.

    Alexis was soon removing her hand from the mouthpiece again when she heard Lana talking to her. “I’m amazed, but they both check out, and have a spotless record for catching their bad guys as well.” Lana said sounding impressed. “Does either of them look like Mel Gibson or Danny Glover?” Lana asked with a giggle.

     “No.” Alexis giggled. “Riggs is tall and reminds me of Tom Welling, they guy who played Clarke Kent in Smallville, and his partner Murtaugh reminds me of a younger thinner version of Val Kilmer.” Alexis explained. “Can’t you just pull up their ID’s on the computer?” Alexis asked as she pulled a funny face and rolled her eyes at Sarah, who was trying not to giggle at Alexis trying to tell Lana what the two cops looked like, but she thought that Alexis was close with the movie stars she picked.

     “I’m just looking them up again now.” Lana said sounding excited now she knew they weren’t old overweight bolding men in their fifties. Lana had only taken a quick look to make sure they were real police officers, not what they looked like or how old they were. “Well hello!” Lana said just before she shouted, “Ouch! What was that for?” To someone.

     “You okay Lana?” Alexis asked.

     “Yes, but your sister has a violent streak worse than you do.” Lana said.

    Alexis guessed that Alice must have been stood close by when Lana started drawling over the two officers. “What do you expect when her girlfriend starts eyeing up men while she’s in the room with her?” Alexis asked with a giggle.

     “Well they both check out, and I’ve warned you about our stalker, so I’ll let you go and deal with that. Talk to you later. Bye G.” Lana said before the line went dead.

    Alexis put her phone back in her pocket and then pulled Sarah closer before they left the elevator and walked over to the car and got in. Alexis knew Mike wasn’t going to be down in the parking area due to it being a closed area that required an access card to get into it, not that Alexis would have been too bothered about him showing up, as she was looking for a reason to beat the crap out of him anyway.

     “He’s still in his car, or stood down the block.” Alexis said as she showed Sarah the tracking software she had on her phone. Sarah had been looking around like he was going to jump out from behind every corner. Alexis was beginning to wonder just how bad this man had made Sarah’s life over the past six years.

     “I know I shouldn’t be scared Lexi, but it’s just so hard to not let him get to me.” Sarah said sounding angry with herself for being this way.

     “He’ll be the one running scared if he tries to touch you again.” Alexis said looking very serious. “I let him get away with it the other day because we needed proof of just how dangerous he really is, but now I won’t be standing back and letting anything happen.” Alexis warned as she slammed the car in gear and then took off towards the exit from the parking area.

     “Go easy on my car Lexi; she’s not as tough as your mustang.” Sarah pouted as she saw the way Alexis was treating her baby.

     “Sorry.” Alexis said with a pained look as she backed off on the accelerator.

    Alexis was soon on the street and heading down the road towards the college. She couldn’t miss Mike pulling out into traffic just after they drove past him, and she could see him following them a couple of cars back, but he stopped just off campus grounds and sat watching as Alexis drove the car into the campus and parked up.

     “He followed us didn’t he?” Sarah asked as she saw Alexis looking out to where she could see Mike’s car parked with him sat in it looking at them.

     “Yes he followed us, and I think we should warn our friends at the police about it.” Alexis said as she got her phone out and then made a call to the number Detective Riggs had given her the night before.

     “Hello, Riggs speaking.” A male voice said on the other end after it rang a couple of times.

     “Hello Detective Riggs, this is Alexis, you came to see my friend Sarah last night about Mike McGarrett.” Alexis informed the officer.

     “Hello Alexis, yes I remember. Is everything alright?” He asked with some concern in his voice.

     “Not really, he was waiting for us to leave for college, and then he followed us, and he’s now parked out on the road just off campus looking right at us.” Alexis said doing a good job of sounding scared for her safety. “Sarah and I are really scared detective.” Alexis added with a quiver in her voice.

     “Well don’t be Alexis. My partner and I will come by the campus now and let him know he’s being watched.” Riggs said. “You did the right thing calling us with this. Now get to your first class, and we will have him moved on by the time you finish your classes for the day.” Riggs added before ending the call.

    Alexis smiled and then waved at Mike to let him know they had seen him following. They had some time before their first class, so they got a coffee and then sat on a bench to wait for the detectives to turn up and make Mike move.

    It didn’t take long for the two of them to see another car pull up just behind Mike’s and the two detectives to get out and walk up to his window and bang on it. Alexis and Sarah couldn’t hear what was being said, but looking at the two detective’s body language, they weren’t messing around with him, as they saw Murtaugh place a hand on his gun as he spoke to Mike. Mike got the message and was soon starting his car as he pulled away and got as far away from the two detectives as he could.

     “Does that make you feel any better baby?” Alexis asked as she looked at a grinning Sarah sat next to her.

     “Yes it does. It feels good to know that his father hasn’t been able to buy the asshole a way out of trouble this time.” Sarah said as she got up and then helped Alexis to get to her feet, so they could get to their first class of the day.

    Alexis was happy to see Sarah finally relax and get back to enjoying her classes. The day went fast and soon it was time to go home again. Alexis couldn’t see Mike waiting for them, and when she checked the tracking app on her phone, it showed him waiting back near the apartment block, so Alexis drove to the base straight from College so they could have some dinner with the others and let Mike have a boring time waiting for them to get home later that night.


*****

    It was getting late when Alexis and Sarah got back to the apartment. Alexis parked the car in the underground parking area and then led Sarah up to the apartment and made sure the place was safe before she felt safe to let Sarah go and take a shower while she popped down the road to get them some milk so they could have cereal and coffee in the morning. Alexis knew they needed milk on the way home, but she wanted a reason to go down and see if she could temp Mike into having a go at her while Sarah wasn’t around.

     “Do you have to go out now Alexis?” Sarah asked looking worried.

     “I’m only popping down to the seven eleven at the end of the road baby.” Alexis said in a reassuring way. “It’s not like some idiot is going to try mugging me.” Alexis giggled. “Well they could, but I feel sorry for them if they do.” Alexis added with a grin.

     “I sometimes think you go looking for trouble.” Sarah grinned back just before she kissed Alexis and then let her go get the milk.

     “I don’t need to look for it baby, it comes looking for me I think.” Alexis giggled just before kissing Sarah.

    Alexis left the apartment and locked the door as she left. Sarah had her own set of keys, and the door had been replaced with a special one that was made of three inch steel and could stop a bullet, so Alexis wasn’t worried about anyone getting through it while she was out.


*****

    Mike was stood in the shadows across the street where he didn’t think anyone could see him. He smiled an evil smile when he saw Sarah’s new friend leave the apartment block and start walking down the road. Mike was soon following her, but looked a little puzzled when he saw her slip down an alley, he made sure he wasn’t being watched before he also slipped down the alley. The alley was dark and he couldn’t see where the woman had gone, but he did feel something stab his leg and he thought he’d been bitten just before he passed out.

    He woke to find himself back in his penthouse, but he had no memory of getting back there, and he felt scratch marks on his chest and face, so he slid out of bed and made his way into the bathroom to look in the mirror. He was covered in scratches like he’d been in a fight with a woman, but no matter how hard he tried to remember what happened, the last think he remembered was following Sarah’s roommate into an alley just before he got bitten by something.

     “Nothing worse than having a good time and not being able to remember it.” He said to his reflexion in the mirror. Mike could feel that he’d had sex as well, but still no memory of whom with. He knew they must have put up a fight looking at all the scratchers he was covered in.


*****

    Alexis was in trouble with Sarah still when she woke. Alexis had been gone some time the night before when she went for the milk, and Sarah was in tears by the time she got back.

     “How long are you going to be mad with me Saz?” Alexis asked as Sarah made her way to the bathroom to take a shower before they left for college. Sarah just blanked her as she wandered into the bathroom. “I said I was sorry, but Bob called and asked me to run a quick errand for him.” Alexis repeated as her reason for being out so long the night before.

    Alexis let out a sigh as she got up off the bed and then decided she needed to put an end to Sarah’s mood, so she followed Sarah into the bathroom and then slipped out of her night clothes and stepped into the shower and pulled Sarah to her just before she started kissing her. Sarah put up a weak fight, but was soon returning the kiss and then things got a little heavier. Needles to say, Alexis was forgiven by the time they sat down to have their breakfast.

    They finished getting ready for school and then stepped out of their apartment to find police and CSI officers walking in and out of the apartment next door.

     “Miss, Miss!” A male voice called to them as they started walking down the hallway. Alexis and Sarah both stopped and turned to face the uniformed police officer who had just called them. “I’m sorry to bother you, but I just saw you leave the apartment next door to 608.”

     “Yes, we live there.” Alexis said with a puzzled look. “May I ask what happened in there?” Alexis asked as she looked at the apartment with all the people walking in and out of it.

     “We’re investigating an attack that took place at some point last night. I just wanted to ask if you heard anything around 1am.” The officer asked.

     “No, I’m sorry, but we were both in bed asleep by then officer.” Alexis said, sorry she couldn’t help. Alexis had got home just before twelve and had gone to bed with Sarah after she’d calmed Sarah down enough.

     “Was anybody hurt in the attack?” Sarah asked looking worried.

    The officer looked at Sarah for the first time properly and had to do a double take when he did. Sarah noticed the way the officer look at her, and she started to worry she’d applied her makeup oddly. “Yes a young woman was attacked while she slept. We’ve taken her to the hospital for some tests.” The officer said as he kept looking at Sarah in a strange way.

     “Why do you keep looking at my friend like that?” Alexis finally asked.

     “I’m sorry, but she looks just like the woman that was attacked in 608.” The officer said as he looked at Sarah again.

     “Did she get a look at her attacker?” Alexis asked when she saw the look Sarah now had.

    Sarah already knew what the officer meant by saying that the woman had been taken to the hospital for tests. It meant they were testing to see if she had been raped. Sarah had gone through the same things when she got raped.

     “We have a sketch artist working with her; she said she got a good look at him, as he never bothered with a mask of any sort. Once we have it done, an officer will be going door to door asking if anyone knows him.” The officer explained.

     “We’ll be at college until four, but we’ll be in all evening after that, so tell your fellow officers that we’ll be in to answer any question after that time.” Alexis said just before she led a worried looking Sarah away.

    They were down in the car before Sarah spoke. “Do you think it was Mike that did it Lexi?”

     “That’s a pretty big leap, and why would he break into the apartment next door and not ours?” Alexis asked.

     “Because he’d never break into our apartment, and if the woman next door looks like me, then he might have made a mistake.” Sarah voiced her thoughts. “Oh god Lexi. That woman could have been raped because of me.” Sarah said as she burst into tears.

     “None of this is your fault Sarah!” Alexis snapped at her. “If he did this, it’s all on him. You can’t help what the sick bastard does.” Alexis said as she pulled Sarah into a hug.

    Sarah soon calmed down and Alexis gave her a tissue to dry her eyes and then waited for her to fix her makeup before they left to get to college.

    They had a quiet day at college. Sarah looked lost in thought most of the day, and looked happy to be going home at the end of the day. Alexis had called Lana and let her know about the trouble next door and she said she’d look into it for them, and Alexis said her and Sarah wouldn’t be over that night, as she didn’t think Sarah was up to being around to many people at the minute.

    Alexis put together a salad for them both and then grilled some chicken to go with it before joining Sarah at the table to eat it. They had just finished eating when there was a knock at the door and Alexis went to answer it. She looked through the spy hole and saw it was a uniformed police officer, so she opened the door and saw that the male officer was holding a clipboard with a sketch of a man’s face on it. Sarah had gone with her to see who it was.

     “I’m sorry to bother you, but we’re just going from door to door to see if anyone might have seen this man hanging around in the last couple of days?” The officer asked as he held up the sketch for Alexis and Sarah to look at.

    The officer jumped when Sarah let out a scream and jumped behind Alexis and started clinging to her back like the person in the sketch was about to jump off it and attack her. Alexi could understand why Sarah was scared; the sketch was the spitting image of Mike McGarrett.

 

To Be Continued Next Sunday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
192 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sounds like a hypnotic, and

Sounds like a hypnotic, and another member of the 'team' in the apartment next door.

not sure I like going that far for entrapment, no matter how good the reason.


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Great Chapter

I've really enjoyed this story from the start. You really keep it interesting, and I loved the 'punishment' the girls had to do for getting caught in the closet. I can't wait to find out how Mike finally 'gets his due'.

Keep up the good work.

Mark :D

I know I'm a feminist

But anyone who takes something with intent to deprive the owner of it is a thief. Also, rapists are guilty of assault. Finally anyone who won't take 'no' for an answer deserves everything they get.

Mike's father would do well to distance himself from his wayward son.

Great story as usual.

Susie

confused

ok, nice one.
if Lexi put Mike to bed, before midnight, what happened next door?
if Mike thinks he had sex, was he milked for a rape sample?

you definitely have a lot going on.
great chapter, thanks