Jade Part 14

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 25 – Sexy Plexi
It had been two weeks since we had escaped from Melville and his gang. Most of the bruises were beginning to fade, cuts knit together

and a dentist had even been able to save Dave’s tooth which meant he didn’t look like a pirate anymore. Officer Manual had come close to death but had pulled through after being rushed to hospital in a rescue helicopter and the abducted girls had been returned to their family and friends after suffering through heroin withdrawal but at least they were free. Court dates were being prepared and we were all expected to testify, something that didn’t thrill me.

The most contentious issue had been what to do with the money. The boys saw it as a life changing opportunity which could buy us a house and help them start their business. Mom had argued that the money wasn’t ours and should be handed in to the police and besides it was money that was gained through the suffering and misery of others. They both had compelling arguments for and against. As for me I just sat there and enjoyed their company or would get up and potter in the kitchen. I was enjoying cooking more and more and had begun looking at recipes that Mom had or were on-line. It was something I’d never really had an interest in when I was a boy but now as a girl I was having fun learning. The decision about the money was in my Mom’s hands though and we eventually decided to return it to the police.

Obviously Jacinta’s needs had also become a priority and to no-one’s surprise Dave came to her rescue. Between him and Mom they agreed to sponsor her to stay in the country and he even gave her a job at his store. She stayed in our guest bedroom which was right next to Jeff’s. He was over the moon and one night on a trip to the bathroom I happened to see her sneaking in to see him. I grinned to myself and never said a word to anyone. I understood the depth of feeling they shared.

I had recently visited the hospital for more tests and had amazed the Doctors. It seems the Hyperplasia was more invasive than they thought. The cell regeneration had completely rewritten my DNA and had changed not only my features and sex but they confirmed what I already knew in my heart. I had changed from being XY to XX plus the oestrogen was having a significant effect on my brain development. One specialist had suggested that nature was correcting a mistake and that I was always supposed to be a girl. I wasn’t prepared to go that far but if I was being honest with myself I felt far more comfortable in my skin now than I ever did as a boy. Not only that but I was also aghast to learn that I was not really interested in being a tom boy. In fact both Jacinta and my mother went to great pains and had a lot of fun reminding me how girly I was becoming. I would refuse to leave the house without some makeup on and with Jacinta’s help had begun a regime to look after my skin. I was never seen without nail polish both on my fingers and toes and often chose to wear a skirt or dress over wearing jeans. I was determined to learn how to walk properly in heels and often wore them around the house or out to the mall. I loved playing with hair and learnt about up-do’s, chignons, what to do to straighten curly hair and how to plat, I guess I just loved pretty things.

I’d also had a long and difficult talk with Phil and had explained how much he meant to me but that at this moment in time Nick owned my heart. Although he was really upset he told me he understood. I wasn’t too sure though because he withdrew from my circle of friends and we hardly saw much of him after that. It was easily one of the hardest conversations I’d ever had and I’d cried myself to sleep over it all that night.

The fact I cried more easily and felt more deeply surprised me too but in a good way. I was enjoying the new me and even Jeff and Tim were noticing. They were gentler with me, very protective and kind. We hugged more and laughed more. They always made a point now of including me in their plans and in their lives. We had even been on a date together with our respective other halves Nick and I, Tim and Jaz and of course Jeff and Jacinta. We had so much fun going Ten Pin bowling and out for dinner we all decided we would do it more often. Jaz and Jacinta had even agreed to learn how to surf much to the boys delight.

My relationship with Nick was growing. He lived an hour north of Imperial Beach but in a very short space of time I think he could drive his old pick-up between his place and ours in his sleep he did it so often. I had been introduced to his parents, Glen and Rose and his sister, Emily who was older than Nick and in her second year at College. They had accepted me instantly and I was welcomed into their family.

It was Saturday evening, Nick and I lay on a Japanese futon in the back of his pick-up truck overlooking the ocean. It was cool so we were covered in a blanket snuggled together eating Chinese takeaways. As far as I was concerned it was the perfect date.

I was contented sitting in the back. I didn’t have much money but as far as I was concerned I was rich. The sun was setting over the rolling, heaving ocean, the light played off the water turning it a deep mysterious blue; sunsets in this part of the world were spectacular and we were alone.

Nick turned on his side and looked at me. I was lost in my thoughts looking out to sea, appreciating how fortunate I was.

“You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and you scare me to bits.”

“Scare you how come?” I was genuinely dismayed turning toward him, until he said;

“Because you reached into my chest and ripped my heart out of me and it’s horrible. For the first time ever someone holds my heart and it’s your choice. You can hold it or crush it and all I can do is trust you.”

This boy certainly knew what to say, I looked into those deep blue eyes and saw he was serious. I instantly melted inside, I knew I felt the same but how do you find the words to even begin to express teenage love? It was something physical, that delicious pain in my heart whenever I thought of him.

I leaned over instead and gently caressed his lips with my finger, touching every part of them as I looked into his soul. We kissed and in it I tried to let him know just how deeply I felt. His hand touched my side working its way up caressing, embracing then holding my breast. I gasped as the sensations shot through my body, I was instantly wet.

I knew where this could lead “Do you think we should?” I asked

“It’s completely up to you; I won’t force you to do anything you don’t want to do”

I loved him even more. I felt his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. He let me lead him as I lifted my arms and he removed my top.

“That is one very sexy brassiere” he laughed. I was wearing the new push-up I’d bought. He leaned down and pulled the side of the bra down flicking his tongue over my nipple. I shut my eyes tightly as my head fell back. It was as if a jolt of electricity had flown between my breast and my groin. I couldn’t hold myself up and fell, lying in the crook of his elbow looking up at him. He could do anything he wanted with me right now, I couldn’t resist. He kissed my shoulders and neck as he held me and I moaned. His fingers found my wetness and he touched me, fondling my clit, he brought me to the edge. As I looked at him with hooded eyes unable to speak, it became unbearable and I slipped over into the first orgasm a boy had ever given me. I convulsed in his arms as wave after wave washed over me and through me. As the feeling subsided I rolled into him, burying my face into his chest a single tear washing across my nose. I didn’t feel like a girl anymore but a young woman, I felt complete. I reached over, feeling his erection underneath the denim of his jeans. He was hard, ready; I wanted so desperately to give back to him what he had just given me.

“Not yet my darling, but soon when the time is right, when everything is perfect” he whispered gently in my ear.

As far as I was concerned the time was right, it was all perfect but I trusted him, we were young, we had all the time in the world. We stayed cuddled together like that for a long time. He held me until the stars shone and the moon rose; just a sliver like a smile beaming down just on us.

CHAPTER 26 – Same Girl
The school dance was coming up quickly and at lunch each day the girls discussed everything from dress colour to dress length, makeup looks to hair styles and what color nail polish would complement our dresses. The guys of course discussed football.

I found myself as enthusiastic as all the other girls and particularly loved talking about colors and fashion. My interests had changed a lot as a girl I realised, although my passion for waves was still the same. My training and preparation for the upcoming competition had continued right throughout the last few weeks plus the advantage from all this was that my body was lean and toned especially my long legs; while remarkably I still maintained my C Cup breasts.

The last flowers were taped to my locker on Friday. I came upon them at lunchtime but had no idea what they were. This time it was a bunch, white with fine red detail on the petals and red stamens. I took them to a biology teacher who told me they were Mountain Laurel, both intricately delicate and beautiful but also deadly poisonous to animals including humans. That was a little scary considering I knew who had left them. The flowers this time were a warning and a signature, the note simply said: Tomorrow.

I guessed the dance would be where something would be said or done to bring this all to its little conclusion. I was determined to deal with it first before it all got out of hand but the preparation was going to take up most of my time or so I found out. Mom and Jacinta first took me to get my nails done. I got long gel nails with a white French tip that were as gorgeous as they were totally impractical.

“How am I going to pick things up?” I protested to which Mom replied

“You’ll get used to it”

I shrugged and laughed they did look elegant after all.

Then came makeup and hair. Mom and Jacinta fussed over me, braiding my hair into an adorable style that I loved. I got them to do cat eyes with ultra-long mascaraed lashes for my makeup; they looked wicked. By 4.00pm I was ready other than putting on my dress, something I wasn’t allowed to do until after I’d eaten just in case I spilled something on it. I was too nervous to eat anyway so just moped around sipping on a juice and texting Jaz. She was feeling exactly the same and raved about her dress which she assured me would complement mine perfectly and we would make all the other girls jealous and the boys would all desire us. I giggled to myself nervously thinking about making boys desire me. Oh how my life had changed. I felt a small twinge of sadness deep in my soul for what I’d lost but in reality I loved who I now was and the person I had become.

By the time Nick arrived I had my dress on along with my new lingerie. I had also worn my little jade pendant and it looked exquisite snuggled into my cleavage plus Mom had lent me a pair of her diamond earrings. To say I felt totally feminine and completely girly would be an understatement. None of my family had ever seen me like this and they were all lined up as I came out of my room balanced perfectly on my high heels. I walked gracefully one step in front of the other, practiced and ladylike. I would have loved to walk down some stairs like a movie star but our old house didn’t have any. The dark green dress swished as I moved the sequins twinkling in the light. Mom had tears in her eyes while Jacinta just beamed, holding on to Jeff’s arm as he stood there with his mouth open.

Tim and Nick were both wearing suits as they were both obviously going too, they looked handsome and broad shouldered. Tim’s tie was purple to match Jasmine’s dress while Nick’s was dark green to match mine.

“Fuck” said Tim as he watched me and got a quick smack on the arm by Mom.

“Sorry” he said “but honestly just, I mean, look at her; what else can you say?”

Nick walked toward me this look in his eyes that said everything he was feeling. I was lost in the moment as we stood in front of each other looking into each-other’s eyes. I smiled shyly, nervously as he gently kissed my lips careful not to smudge my lipstick and gave me a single white rose to pin onto my dress.

“There are no words to describe how perfect you look” he said

I looked him up and down and suppressed a shiver at how handsome he was.

“You look soooo amazing” I said it quietly just for him to hear. At that moment it felt like just he and I were in the room.

“Come on you two time for some photographs” Mom broke the spell and promptly began setting us all up together as she clicked away with her little digital camera. We laughed and giggled through it and I especially loved feeling Nicks arm around my waist holding me close.

Finally we jumped in the car and Nick drove us the short distance to the venue. This was a special event, one that Mrs Shirley had thought of and organised because she felt young people needed to be exposed to more formal occasions in their lives. Although not the official prom it was seen by most of the student body as just as important. It was unique to our school and a tradition everyone loved. It wasn’t held in our school hall but rather at a local convention center. As young people we all felt both awed and honored to be treated so well by our local community.

Nick parked and rushed around the front of his car to open the door for me. I had nervous butterflies as he held my hand and we walked toward the entrance. Jaz was already there with Tim while all the other girls were milling around holding their date’s hands or squealing at each-others dresses. Josh was there looking massive, he had asked Sarah to be his date and she looked stunning in a blue knee length satin dress that clung to all the right places. They both looked happy and relaxed together and I thought they made a fantastic looking couple. Sam however wasn’t there and I felt sorry that he felt he couldn’t come. He wasn’t my stalker and my heart went out to him. I hoped we could still be friends although I knew how guys felt when they were relegated to the ‘friend zone’ by a girl.

As we walked in a spotlight zoomed in and held on each couple for a few seconds then moved on. I was temporarily blinded when it happened and stood there until my eyes cleared. When they did I saw Lauren standing at the other end of the center looking straight at me. She was beautiful in a baby pink dress that fell to the floor with a plunging neck line that showed off her stunning breasts. Our eyes locked for a second and in that moment she knew that I knew who she was. She bowed her head then looked back up at me holding my eyes in a challenge I was ready to meet. I held her gaze until she looked away. We had things to discuss her and I.

Nick took my hand and led me out onto the dance floor. It was a Black Eyed Peas song so we shook our booties and laughed together. Dancing in heels was surprisingly easy I found and was silently grateful I’d done so much practice. A slow song came on next and Nick held me close. I leaned my head on his shoulder and listened to him breathe as we moved together as one. I wanted to make this moment last forever but eventually we made our way over to our table and plonked down beside Tim and Jasmine. She leaned over and hugged me her long slim arms encircling my neck.

“Just because you’re my best friend” she whispered then let go and put her hand into Tim’s lap his giant one closing over hers. I once again saw the adoration in her eyes, she was a lucky girl and he was a lucky guy.

I did the same and put my hand into Nick’s and rested a while just chatting over the music and saying hi to people. A number of guys came over to ask me to dance and I ended up in huge demand until Nick rescued me chuckling something about having a super model for his girlfriend. Eventually however the need overcame me.

“I need to pee” I whispered to Jaz who like all good girlfriends grabbed her bag and we wandered out to the bathroom together giving the boys a wave. I found a stall after waiting in line and sat down. This was one of the disadvantages of being female but I guess it was a small one in comparison to all the advantages I felt I’d gained.

Once I’d finished I made a beeline to the mirror and stood next to Jaz. We primped, touched up our lip gloss, checked our hair and generally did all those things girls do that drives guys mad while they’re waiting. Doing it all with much longer finger nails took me a bit longer but I was getting the hang of it. I just didn’t want to scratch my own eye out.

Lauren was waiting for me as we exited. Jaz wanted to hang around but I said it was okay and followed Lauren to a quiet place.

Once there I turned and looked her straight in the eye. I couldn’t deny how beautiful she was, her dark brown eyes looking through thick lashes, her full lips and high cheek bones. She looked ravishing in her dress all curves exuding sensuality and sexiness.

“Hi Jade” she whispered “you look amazing, there are no words to describe just how hot you look tonight”

I blushed mumbling a thank you. “You look gorgeous yourself Lauren”

There was a moment of awkward silence so I launched in

“Why did you put all those notes in my locker, all the flowers?” I asked “what was that about?”

“You know then, I thought you did. Was it the flowers?”

“Partly, but also the fact I kind of saw you doing it as well. I spied on you from the toilets”

“Oh” she remarked

“So why did you do it?”

“Why do you think? I’ve had a crush on you since the first day you came back as Jade. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen and I guess the fact you were once a boy just turned me on like crazy.”

“So you like girls then?”

“Well both really, girls and boys but if I was forced to pick then yeah I like girls and I wanted you”

“It’s kind of a funny way of showing it”

“Got your attention didn’t it” her smile was ravishing

I studied her face, the intensity of her eyes how set her jaw was, she was telling the truth she really was attracted to me. Part of the boy inside me rose up intrigued by her confession but in the pit of my stomach I knew I could never love her as a boy, I could never satisfy a woman as a man. There was no stirring between my legs, no teenage erection and there never would be again. If I was going to ever love another girl it would have to be as a girl and I wasn’t sure I could go there. But then again I didn’t think I could survive a day living as a girl and look how that turned out.

“Do your parents know?”

“I doubt they’d understand, I mean they’re both pretty old school you know, a woman’s place is in the home blah blah. I can’t imagine them ever accepting that I’m a lesbian”

There it was the L word, I thought about Nick and then about Lauren. I looked at her, really studied her. Nope I thought she still had two eyes a nose and a mouth she looked pretty normal to me.

“Surely you’ve thought about it Jade. I mean you were a boy once, you liked girls didn’t you? Do you think you could like me, maybe even love me?”

“I don’t know I mean if I look deep in my heart then yes once upon a time I did like girls and if I was still a boy and you were talking to me like this I’d be so flattered and I’d say yes to you in a second but…”

“But you’re a girl now and everything’s changed and you have feelings but not for me, for Nick right?”

“Yes for Nick, I’m attracted to him; as far as a teenager can I think I love him I want to know what it’s like to make love to him one day. I mean, I have no problem with your choices and that you like girls, gosh look at us we’re pretty damn lovable no matter who we like” I grinned trying to make her understand but she just looked heart broken.

“Aw Lauren please don’t cry” I hugged her as a tear rolled down her cheek. I had no words.

Slowly she pulled back and then carefully gently almost without thought our lips met. Hers were softer, more searching, more sensual in every way and I felt myself respond as her tongue touched mine, probing, reaching out. Was this happening was I really kissing another girl?

Suddenly the kiss became harder more passionate as she reached around me, pulled me close, my body said yes to her while my mind screamed in both lust and confusion.

‘What about Nick?’

Our breasts touched and our dresses slipped against each other, I was wet with arousal, this felt so right yet so wrong.

I pushed away from her breathing hard my head swirling in a miasma of conflicting emotions. Looking over I saw Nick just standing there.

How long had he been there? What had he seen?

“Nick please” I called but he shook his head and walked away. I ran after him pulling at his arm.

He turned “Hey Jade I can’t compete with that, if that’s what you want……”

“No honest it was just a girl thing, it’s not what it looks like please……I love you” I emphasised the ‘you’ I wanted him so much.

“You love me?” he searched my eyes looked into my soul “don’t mess with my heart Jade honestly I can’t take it, the moment I first saw you I loved you. I got lost in your eyes and I’ve been lost ever since so make a decision cause I’ve already made mine.”

I grabbed him and pulled him to me throwing my arms around his neck, kissing him hard my tongue thrusting against his teeth forcing its way into his mouth. He pushed against me, I felt his hardness the muscles under his shirt his animal strength as he held me. Yes this is what I wanted, who I wanted. I held on to him with all my strength, my chest heaving.

“I’m sorry, there can never be anyone else but you, please” I gazed up at him

“And how can I resist those beautiful eyes” he smiled as he held me close.

“Let’s go home”

I walked with him arms around each-others waists close together.

“I’ve entered the surf competition you’re in” Nick said non-chalantly as I picked up my clutch and said goodnight to everyone “the winner and runner up get a special invitation to the Junior World champs in Hawaii next month. It’s an opportunity I can’t turn up”

“Good” I smiled “I can’t wait to kick your butt”

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good story, and it does seem

Good story, and it does seem to be wrapping up nicely. The "jilted lover" being Lauren surprised me, as I had in my mind that it was Jade's nemesis from when she was a boy and how she was treated by him right she became a girl.

I guess I'm just a sucker for

I guess I'm just a sucker for twists and turns in my stories. Thanks so much for reading and all your awesome comments I really appreciate them.

What happens to Lauren now?

Very good read and you really got me, revealing Lauren as the mysterious flower giver. I never would have guessed it would be her nor that she did it because of love. Yet the sudden switch to nick must have been really heartbreaking for her. In my opinion it is more then unfair to leave Lauren hanging like Jade obviously did. Lauren too is a human being and deserves an explanation.
Leaving her like that might induce hatred...

--
>> There is not one single truth out there. <<

Do you know what that's

Do you know what that's exactly what my husband asked when he read this although he was probably a little more blunt lol. Something about being a heartless b*^#!h. Anyway I have dealt with all that in the sequel which I hope to post soon. Thank you so much for reading and especially for your comment. It means a lot.

Nicole

For me, it is about 80/20

With the 80 being guys.

Girls are pretty nice and soft and sensitive and every thing a guy is not.

G

Yes we are but I do love a

Yes we are but I do love a good man with all those muscles lol

Good Story

renee2010's picture

I've enjoyed the story and can't wait to see where its going.