The Power of Sexy, part 5

Printer-friendly version

I glanced over to the tanning bed and walked over to in anxious, yet cautious to see what my next present would be...

TO BE CONTINUIED...........

THE POWER OF SEXY PART V
As I walked over to the tanning bed, it would be mild to say that I was slightly nervous and excited to see what my next "present" would be.

I opend the lid of the tanning bed, and there was a black box with a big pink stripe on it. Through the pink stripe in feminine writing it said 'Pleaser' and it had a large rubber band holing it closed.

As I picked up the box, and pulled the rubber band off, I felt a little faint as I realized what most likely was in the box.

As I opend the lid, I saw; to my surprised delight (did I think that): wrapped in plastic, as well as paper, a pair of pink womens shoes. (later I would learn that they were called 4 inch pink stiletto pumps)

I also noticed that there was note that had been folded and sealed with a kiss in pink lipstick.

I placed the shoebox down and opend the note.

It read:

"Hey sexy! Thanks for the make out! I have been secretly dreaming about it for weeks! Too bad we made the deal for only 5 minutes! Yet there can be more-- so much more enjoyment for both of us, if you play your cards right!;)

Heels:

Did you know that the part of your brain that controls sexual desire is located right next to the part of the brain that controls foot sensation? It is true!! And that is why so many women (and men) have a shoe fetish!

Some people will debate why heels were invented-- I really don't care-- I do know that they make legs look amazingly sexy! They cause the leg to look longer and slimmer, they raise the calf, and they show muscle tone in the calf and leg. All of which drive men mad!;)

Now, there are different heel heights and they all send a message:

1 inch heels say: I am too old to care about sex or too young to know about sex.

2 inch heels say: I am a woman and think that socitity says that I am supposed to wear heels, but I really hate wearing them, and wish I didn't have to wear them. (these women know nothing about the power of sexy)

3 inch heels say: I Like heels, but Know that working at the office all day will probably kill my feet- yet I still want to look sexy and get attention.

4 inch heels scream: I am sexy and I know it. I want sex but you are going to have to work for it! These are for confident women who understand the power of sexy.

5 inch heels scream: I love being sexy and I need some sex. So come and try to have sex. These shoes are for confident women, runway models, and hookers.

6 inch heels: advertise sex for sale, pay me for being sexy, these are for hookers, strippers. (Abuse of the power of sexy!)

7 inch and above are for total fetish freaks. I won't even go there!

~the note continued:

Here is a pair of 4 inch stiletto heel pumps. I thought that Pink would match your lingerie nicely! Go ahead try them on! (hope I got your size right)

XOXOX
Ell

PS every girl needs to learn to walk in heels of all heights so, meet me at my house at 4:00 pm today for your first lesson! Dont blow it or I might!!! lol "

"PSS if you want the photo back you had better show up!!!;)"

"photo" I thought to myself? I have no Idea what she is talking about....

I noticed that my hands were trembling as I placed the note down...I glanced at the heels with the utmost curiosity.

I must admit, I was always slightly fasicnated with heels. The way they make women walk so gracefully, almost as if they are defying gravity that always amazes me. I know my mom and my sister wear heels from time to time, but I don't think they understand the power of sexy very well....did I think that?

Curiosity took over as I carefully unrapped each of the ultra-femine shoes and placed them on the floor. As I set them down they teaterd lightly and I couldn't help but wonder how anyone could walk in them without falling down or breaking their ankle.

I quickly grabbed a stool from the corner of the booth and sat down on it.
"I wonder if they will fit" I asked myself.

At this point, all caution was thrown to the wind. Only Ell knows about this, and thankfully, I am inside a locked room!

I grabbed one of the high heeld shoes and carefully placed my toes in the opening, and pulled the heel back over my heel. I must have felt much like Cinderella with the glass slipper as a delighful sensation went through my entire body as my stocking-clad heel slipped right into the shoe...I carefully put my foot on the floor and was amazed at how sexy-yet-confining my foot felt in the shoe. I wobbled a little as I leaned over and grabbed the other heel, and repeated the same process.

Now that both feet were on the floor, I wondered if I could even balance in these things...how do women do it? Ell was right, it must take practice.....

I stood up carefully, and quickly learned that I had to reposition my center of gravity by pusing my hips forward. My knees felt a little wobbley and I took a small step towards the mirror with one had balanced on the roof of the tanning bed.

As I looked in the mirror, once again I was amazed at what I saw. Ell was right, the heels made my legs look even more amazing. The slight discomfort I was noticing having all of my weight forced forward on my feet disapeared when I saw how sexy my legs looked in them! My legs seemed to go on for ever and disapear into the floor thorough the spikey heel!

Carefully I turned around to inspect myself from the backside in the mirror... I couldn' t believe how sexy I felt, and when I saw my ass in the mirror the long stockings in the 4 inch pink heels, I once again began to harden ultil felt like I was goint to explode....

I sat there gawking at myself in the mirror, much like an adolesent teen viewing Playboy for the first time when all of a sudden out of no where.....CLICK!

A camera flash!? I almost fell over when I turned and looked up to see Ell standing over the deviding wall (tanning booth walls rarely go all the way to the cealing) she was holding an old school poloriod camera, and the film was making its way out of the front of the camera.

Ell had a sly grin on her face. "Mmmmm very sexy Ali! Can't wait to see more at 4!" With that she glanced at the photo she had just taken and began to wave it back and forth so it would develop faster.

"Enjoy your tan, and see you at 4 you sexy tigress" Ell said and disapeared............

TO BE CONTINUED

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a picture is worth a 1000 words

Well I never, but I wish I had . This story has me perplexed . pleeeeeeesed don't us wait for some more.

Stacie a butterfly never freed