Zerophilia

Printer-friendly version

Zerophilia by Janet Harris 2016

I met Laura in a hotel bar, while I was staying in a different city for a short course. It was she who approached me and ever since I've wondered whether she knew somehow that I was interested in gender issues, indeed a transgender fantasist. She never mentioned it at the bar. We got on like a proverbial house on fire, so I invited her up to my room. It was while I was opening a condom packet that she said casually “You’ll get infected anyway, you know.“ and then, on my startled reaction, “with zerophilia. Do you know what that is?” “Well, yes I saw the movie, but it's not real, surely?” “It is, because I’ve got it, as you'll soon find out. That is if you're still interested?”

I was very interested and intrigued and terrified all at the same time. Magical gender metamorphosis, my dearest fantasy, was suddenly and unexpectedly within my grasp. “Are there any side effects?“ I asked nervously. “Ah, so you do want to get infected, then? It's quite simple, after you've had it off with me you'll switch gender at every orgasm. It's great fun, actually. It would be nice if it did have some side effects, like providing things you'll need such as clothes and ID.”

I was so excited by this amazing news, that I came long before Laura was ready and I must have fallen straight asleep because she was calling me “sweetie” as I awoke to many new sensations in my drastically altered body. “What name do you want?” she was asking “You can't be called Dave any more, even if you choose Davida. I recommend you keep your initial, it makes things easier for ID.” “No, I don't like Davida either,“ I said, startled by my new high voice, “Davina perhaps or, better, Diana.“ “Well hello Diana!” she cried, “How about bringing me off, now?” “Gosh, I’ve never had gay sex before, but I suppose this is different because we just did it when I was male.“

After exploring my own new female body for a bit I got into a 69 with Laura and, having previous experience of that, at least, I ate her out to an early and spectacular orgasm, while she seemed to go easy on me, despite the fantastic new sensations coming from my new groin and my nipples. Just as I had, she fell straight asleep and then rapidly changed shape. It scared me, being in bed as a woman with a sleeping strange man next to me. I put off waking him up, instead going to the mirror to get used to the new me. “Hello Diana,“ I quietly said to my reflection.

I wanted to be attracted and turned on by the naked woman in the mirror but it was just me, Diana, imperfections and all, and I seemed very ordinary. Behind her was the bed and I could just see the strange man’s face, which was suddenly more interesting. I turned around and stared at him. I supposed he was Laura’s brother, if the movie was the basis of all this, but he looked quite different from her.

I suddenly felt very shy, standing in front of him naked, so I went to my suitcase to get my dressing gown. I smiled to myself that the thought of putting on any masculine clothing now seemed alien, so I turned to the white robe provided by the hotel and pulled it around me, right edge over left, as I would want all my clothes to do now. I was still scared of the strange man on the bed, mainly because I found him attractive, but eventually I plucked up the courage to wake him up. “Hey, fellah, wake up! You didn’t tell me your other name.” “Oh, hello Diana!,” came a new deep voice, “Yes, sorry, I'm Len. Don’t be shy, you're beautiful, come back to bed.“

Hesitantly, I replied “But I don’t know you at all. I know, in theory, you’re the same person I just made love with, but this is so new to me I can’t just leap into it. I mean you’re Laura’s brother now and I’ve never met you before.” “Go girl! You’re dead right! Make me woo you. You’re right about siblings too, you’ll find you’re Dave’s sister now, Diana. There’s another bit of magic Laura could have told you about when you asked her about side-effects, but now you’re a ‘Z’ I can tell you. If you go home to Dave’s Mum, as you are now, she’ll recognise you as her daughter and, as soon as she hugs you the first time, the rest of your whole past and reality will fall into place.”

“But Dave already has a sister. I’ve not become her, have I?” “No, you’ll be a new sister. You see, I was really born as Laura and when I first went to see my parents as Len, I took a suitcase with clothes for us both. As Mum hugged me, I saw it actually change colour, luckily behind her, and when I opened it, they were all male clothes. There was even a driving licence which checks out on the police computer. I don’t know who set this magic up, or how they did it. Maybe I don’t want to know. Laura and I both exist, but not at the same time. That can be awkward at family gatherings!”

Astonished by this news, I pondered: “I wonder if I’m older or younger than Dave?” “Well I felt my body change slightly when I first hugged Mum and it turned out that I was getting three years younger so I’m Laura’s little brother now and I’ve got another sister in between. I think you’ll adjust to fit feasibly into your family, too. Won’t you at least come and sit on the bed?” I was warming to Len and he was beginning to look terribly handsome as a yearning grew between my legs to resume the night’s enjoyments. However, I kept the gown on while I sat next to Len for a long chat. He said I was his first girlfriend since Tom/Tina who had infected Laura, eight months before.

Len talked very openly about his/her previous relationships and so did I, though it was a little embarrassing to think of those being the other way around from the present situation. We were rapidly forming a warm friendship, with so much in common. Eventually, I could hold back that yearning no more, so I stood up, removed the gown and got back into the bed. He gently took my hand and led it to his aroused member. I had never felt anyone else's election before but I rather liked stroking it.

“Where do keep your condoms?” he asked, “It’s very important and you’d better get yourself on the pill soon.” I was almost more shocked by that thought than by first becoming female. We might be instant soul-mates but it was far too soon to be planning a family. I did ponder about taking turns at it, though. My aroused nipples reminded me of babies, too.

Len had certainly learnt what a woman needs in his previous life as one. After long, gentle foreplay, he had me far more than yearning to be penetrated for the first time and it was glorious. After wave upon wave of my mind seeming to explode into a million rainbows, the next thing I knew I was being called Dave as Len woke me.

Now I found myself naked in bed as a man, alongside another man and I recoiled slightly. “This is not my cup of tea,“ I said. “Neither is it mine,” said Len, “You see, we'll have to practice cumming together if we want to avoid this. Would you like me to go in the bathroom and come out as Laura, or would you prefer to be Diana again?” “What do you think after I've just discovered female orgasms?” “OK, but I've got to go to work tomorrow as Laura, so only one more switch, please.”

I needed a shower anyway, so I wore the shower-cap, as Len had suggested, to save having to dry Diana’s long blonde hair. With all the arousing events of the night and probably because I was a newly created version of Dave, I brought myself off quite quickly. As Len had said, the falling water and discomfort, slumped in the bottom of the shower, woke me quickly as Diana. I wondered what it would be like to change while awake, as they did in the movie, probably very painful with the skeletal changes, so I was glad this was painless.

I was still too shy to leave the bathroom without the gown and I blushed when Len looked very disappointed. “So here we are again,” he said, like Luke and Luca, Max and Michelle. “ “How many of us do you think there are?” “Well those four were just actors in a movie but this is very real, isn't it? When he infected Laura, Tom said he had no idea when this started or how many of us there are. Oh, before you come back to bed, Diana, have you got a tape measure here by any chance?“

“Er, no, I didn't pack one. What for?” “You’ll need to start buying new clothes. I don’t think Laura’s would fit you. You’re taller with bigger feet so you’d need your own lady shoes to go with her dress anyway. You can try her bra on, though. Tomorrow I can help you shop if we do it as Dave and Laura. We'll need to swap for work in the morning anyway.” Shyly I took off the gown and picked up Laura’s discarded bra. I knew the easy way from watching girlfriends so fastened the back on my tummy and then pulled it around and up under my tits. Before trying the cups on, I realised that it was far too tight because I could hardly breathe, so I had to give up. “I think Laura will be able to guess your sizes now,” said Len and I noticed that I too was easily referring to Dave as a different person.

Laura had already told me that she had lived with Tom/Tina for several weeks but it hadn't worked out. I found myself falling in love with both Len and Laura but I didn’t want to say anything until we’d known each other a bit longer. I was more eager to get into bed as Diana with Len this time, though, and started with a very long kiss. My second female oragasm, fourth that night in total, was even an improvement on the first, less hurried, so that Len could come too. He had made sure I set my alarm clock and, the next thing we knew, it was ringing and I was Dave in bed with Laura. As I had to reach over her to stop the alarm, it was extremely tempting to start again, but we both resisted, laughing.

Laura had to go back to her flat to change for work. She wouldn't let me buy her breakfast in the hotel, I think because she'd be embarrassed in her short evening dress. We met as arranged at five to go shopping. It was certainly easier to buy women's clothing in her presence and when an assistant asked if she was sure about the size, she answered quite truthfully that they were for my sister, but then teased me by saying that Diana was due out of prison. It was very exciting in the shop to think that I would be wearing them myself as Diana.

When Laura invited me back to her flat to try them on, sex could not have been more obviously implied. However, I took it more as confirmation of a trusting relationship and was delighted to progress it. I found that Len had a separate bedroom and I thought that would be a good idea for Diana in my own flat. Laura offered to cook for us but said she’d rather take me out when we were Diana and Len, so we got into her bed, with an alarm set for 40 minutes and had a lovely romp to cum together.

When the alarm woke us, Len and I went into his room where we'd left my new clothes and at last I was able to wear a bra which fitted properly. I tried on the tops, shorts, jeans and skirts I’d chosen but Len insisted I wear the short evening dress for our meal, while he put on smart casual clothes. I insisted he wore a tie and adjusted it for him affectionately.

Len guided me putting on my make-up, saying “Oh look, your ears are already pierced!” “Yes, I noticed that last night.” “Well you can borrow some of Laura’s” he said and came back from her room with dangling hoops. I disliked the way they increased my self consciousness but didn’t complain. Maybe it was payback for the tie.

Our first date as Diana and Len, I have to say, did not go as well as the one the other way around, the night before. In fact, we had our first row. Neither of us was as relaxed and comfortable, so perhaps it was only to be expected. It centred on how we might live together. I had commented that the issues with careers would be much worse than with family gatherings. We found we both prefered our current genders to the ones we were born in. Len said it was well worth leaving female orgasms behind to gain the power of a man. The problem was that Laura had established her career while Len was effectively unemployed, though he had discovered good qualifications in that suitcase of his newly constructed past.

As I had not yet been to see my mother, I had no idea what my past as Dave’s sister was like. If I were to build up my female career, what would become of Dave’s? Laura had had eight months to consider that dilemma, yet hadn't really solved it. She had become Len only in her spare time and he could hardly get a good job in non-business hours. That's what we rowed about. I called him a sponger on his sister and he had no defense but to get angry.

I could see plenty of career opportunities for myself as Diana. It was frustrating to have to wait for that Mum-hug for background information. I noticed that I thought mainly of myself as being female now, giving little thought to Dave’s future. I was really loving being a woman and, as far as I was concerned, Dave should wrap up his career and take a back seat. So, although we were over the worst of our row by the time we left the restaurant, I would not stay at Len and Laura’s flat when I'd collected my new suitcase full of my new clothes and insisted on making my own way back to the hotel. I was very nervous as a woman on my own but I enjoyed riding two busses in my new dress and heels, dragging my suitcase.

I was not noticed getting into the hotel with Dave’s key and there was no one in the corridor of his room. I first wanted to spend longer trying on my new clothes. My favourite outfit was a red tartan ladies lumberjack shirt with a heavyweight denim miniskirt. It made me feel tough and strong while still very feminine. I was tempted to go down to the bar like that, or go to breakfast before switching into Dave, but I might get challenged over my room number. I wished I had bought a nightie so that I could feel really feminine when I woke up but I decided I would rather wank before sleeping than in the morning. I took a relaxing bath, with a more detailed anatomical examination of my new equipment, avoiding getting too aroused until I was in bed with an alarm set for the morning. I really missed Len and found my own ministrations did not compare with his but eventually rose into waves of ecstasy before the alarm woke me as Dave.

Back in the classroom on the last day of my course, I found I was preoccupied by thoughts of Diana’s future. I needed to hug our mother as soon as possible. My parents had moved since I left home to a village that was nearer to where I was now than my flat, so it made sense to call in on the way home and that way, when I arrived as Diana, I could avoid staying the night of that first visit. The problem was how to switch and where. I didn’t think I could get away with booking out of the hotel as Diana. Len/Laura had helped me out a lot and I needed to repay them rather than asking another favour, or even insulting them by using their flat to wank. Presumably Laura was at work all day today anyway. I would have to find a very secluded spot to park on the way to my parents’ house.

The lectures and wind-up seemed interminable. At last I got to book out of the hotel and head off towards my parents’ home in my car. I had Diana’s favorite outfit in a carrier bag on the seat beside me. I was soon passing a forest so I took a side road and then a track. It all went to plan: my phone alarm woke me with tits under Dave’s shirt. The only hitch was that my hair was all over the place and I had forgotten to put a hairbrush and makeup in the carrier bag but, after all, it had been packed by a man!

I was very nervous and afraid someone would come along as I removed Dave’s shirt and struggled into my bra, red shirt and miniskirt. Then I had to get out of the car to get my hairbrush and makeup out of my suitcase on the back seat. Before long I was a smart Diana, driving Dave’s car on down the motorway, very carefully because I didn't have a licence yet and working out how I was going to explain borrowing it to Mum. I did wind down the window to feel the wind in my hair, though.

I pulled into my parents’ drive and waited for my mother to come out, hoping it wouldn't be Dad, because Dave hadn't brought his key on his course. Luckily she did and when I stepped out of the car she was surprised but not shocked: “Diana! What are you doing with Dave’s car?” I told her mine was in for a service and I’d had an urgent appointment where Dave’s course had been, presuming that course wouldn't exist in the new order of things.

The Mum-hug was amazing, seeming an even greater magical transformation than my first becoming female, mainly because I was awake. This time there was hardly any physical change, though I felt a sort of wave of magic run through my whole body, but I suddenly felt emotionally different, more wholly Diana, more separate from Dave and very certain that I prefered being her to being him. I was disappointed that there was no change of memory, no new knowledge of my past as Diana, so I would have to be careful what I said until I had time to examine the suitcase.

I had intended to make my visit as brief as possible and examine the suitcase when I got home but now I really wanted to hug Dad too when he got home. Dave had work in the morning so could not spend the night here but, with my new separation from him, I decided he could call in sick. That way I could find out more about my new life. So, I turned back to the car for my suitcase to find that it hadn’t changed colour, being pale green already, but Dave’s had disappeared into thin air. My handbag had got heavier and in it I found a really good smartphone, better than Dave’s, and my eagerly awaited driving licence.

I wasn't at all alarmed at “being stuck female”, indeed I found it really nice. I dragged my case into the spare room and opened it to find a red laptop and a folder of documents including my birth certificate and passport. I was now three and a half years older than Dave, older than his other sister, too. I was now just over thirty. I found out that I was a lawyer, a big surprise, in fact already a barrister, though when I thought about it, legal matters seemed familiar to me, so I must have gained some memory in the hug. There were also two formal white blouses and a skirt suit in the case, which I hung up in the wardrobe.

Chatting to Mum seemed so right and familiar, not just because I knew her well as Dave’s Mum. I told her I had a little work to do and took the laptop and files into Dad’s study so I could get more detailed background on myself. When Dad got home the hug was magic in a different way. This time I was aware of squashing my boobs against him, though there was absolutely nothing sexual about my finding him very manly. In fact I became sure that I had grown up as his little princess. I couldn't help thinking, though, how different it would have been if I'd come home as Dave after a sex-change op.

The evening with my parents was somehow better than any I had spent as Dave. I was now their highly successful oldest daughter instead of their unambitous youngest son. It was just a pity that I had to keep changing the subject when asked for detailed information on my career. Luckily, it seemed that I had always been very careful not to betray any client confidentiality. I soon realised, though, that the Magic had a lot to do with this. It was still moulding my past and I could influence it as I made it up myself. I told them that I'd met Len and truthfully that it wasn't going anywhere, especially as I was older than him.

When I went to bed, I found I now possessed a nice nightdress. I emailed Dave’s work, from his address of course, that he was too unwell to go back into work tomorrow and found from my own calendar that I had a law firm meeting at 2pm, which I could easily make after breakfast with my parents if the traffic was reasonable. I was both excited and terrified by the prospect of going to work in that skirt suit and blouse, yet it seemed oddly normal for me.
In the morning, I put on jeans and t-shirt which were found in the case, not bought by Dave. I loved the way the zip curved smoothly away between my legs. I put my hair up into a high pony-tail to make me feel younger. After a delightful breakfast with my parents, I packed quickly and set off home.

Back on the road, driving my brother's car, I felt the contrast from how I had been before the Mum-hug. My whole attitude to life had changed. I now knew my own car was much better than this. The more I thought about Len, the less I thought of him, yet how could I now have a decent relationship with a non-zerophiliac? How could I find another Z? I certainly didn't want to infect anyone who didn't want it. As I thought about that, the new word Z-dar sprung to mind, similar to “gaydar”, and I knew that it had come from the Z-magic too. Perhaps I would know another Z by their aura and perhaps I could locate fantasists, as perhaps Laura had. I could not be certain because my new memories and knowledge would not go into detail. Anyway, I could not be stuck with Len, there were plenty more fish in the sea.

When I got back to “our” flat, I found my room already set out as my own, no longer Dave’s spare. There were loads more clothes to try on but I barely had time to get some lunch before my meeting. A text pinged into my phone that my car was ready to collect from servicing. Luckily I’d seen the booking with the garage address, quite near my workplace, in my calendar and the vehicle documents in my file. I could pick it up after the meeting or, if I ate and changed quickly, I could do it on the way. I decided on the latter, more because I wanted to arrive at work in my own car than because it would only involve one taxi.

Dave had left enough food behind for me to manage for lunch, especially with my smaller appetite. I put on tights, a formal blouse and skirt suit, all from my wardrobe, not my case, so they were smoother. I tried on a few other shoes but ended up with the heels Dave had bought because they were more familiar. Despite my changes of attitude, my red shirt and denim mini is still my favourite outfit, too. Before doing my hair and makeup I rang for a taxi because I was running out of time. I found some lovely stud earrings and deep red lipstick and nail varnish to wear. I brushed my hair down round my shoulders and decided I looked great by the time my taxi texted from outside.

At the garage, I was a bit surprised how pleasant I found the admiring looks from the mechanics. One in particular caught my eye and my Z-dar told me he was imagining being me rather than screwing me, so a ripe candidate for infection. However, I couldn’t stop to think about that just now. I was delighted with my BMW coupé, it more than lived up to my expectations from the vehicle docs and it was a shame that it was such a short drive to my law firm. I found my own parking space marked with my registration and recognised colleagues from pictures in my file and in my phone.

My first big mistake was to try to enter the meeting at the start. The guy who pulled me back and explained that the partners met first for about 15 minutes before calling the rest of us in had looked more familiar than the others, for some odd reason. When he grabbed my arm to pull me back I felt another wave of magic, so I was sure he was another Z. I knew from my research that his name was Tony Smith. At first I was amazed that I'd found one so soon but then I realised that all this law firm stuff had been set up by the Z-magic anyway.

Tony knew I was a Z straight away too. “What’s your name? “, he whispered, “The others think you've been here ages.” “Hi Tony, I'm Diana. Can you explain more afterwards?” “Sure, can I take you out to dinner?” “Hey, whoah! I know we've a lot in common but I've just been burned once.” “OK, but these people think we're an item already.” Something told me he was right and once again I felt trapped by my new limited choice of relationships. “Well, it'll have to be Leonardo’s at seven, then.” He tried hard to suppress his grasp at my expensive choice but failed.

After the meeting I found my office fairly easily from memorising the plan last night, then got down to more research. My new job turned out to be very hard. I would be in court at the end of next week, a small case but I was to be lead barrister. I had found a solution for Dave while driving home in the morning. He had always been fascinated by coins and had a small collection. Now I decided that he would quit his job as a salesman and become an Ebay dealer. That way, I could keep up his rent contributions while being him for the absolute minimum of the time. I had already told my parents that Dave was bored with his job. I had to be careful not to paint too bad a picture or they would contact him urgently.

As a junior barrister, I didn't have my own secretary but Jenny from the pool usually did my typing and simple research. I really liked her and was pleased to meet a fellow female with whom I could interact with no sexual implications at all. I really needed a friend but Jenny was my subordinate, so I decided to search my phone and diary when I had time. I did not encounter Tony again that afternoon. I went home when most people did at five thirty, so that I had plenty of time to get ready for my date with him.

There was glorious sunshine when I got outside and my legs felt hot in tights, so I pressed the open-top button on my convertible and enjoyed the envious looks as the roof folded slowly into the boot. Then I drove off home, with the wind really in my hair this time, a bit surprised that I didn't mind, indeed enjoyed, being so conspicuous in my bright white collar. Glancing down at my nylon-clad knees poking out of my pin-striped skirt, I decided I loved my new life.

I tried on a top and skirt, then two dresses before settling on the dress I’d worn on my first date, despite its association with Len. Laura and Dave had chosen well, I decided. I wore different shoes, though, and a different shade of lipstick and nails, so that Tony would see I'd made an effort. I called a taxi because I wanted to drink and now knew I had plenty of money.

Tony was waiting at a table in secluded corner. That made me wonder again how many of us Zs there were and if it was spreading fast. How long would we have to be so secretive? I was less shy than I expected as I approached and sat with him. The Z-magic seemed to be giving me familiarity with my past but no specific memories. Thus it felt like I'd been dating Tony for many months. Habits made me want to go and kiss him, at least on the cheek, before I sat down, but I rebelled against them, feeling trapped, and didn’t.

“Hey, how much did you yourself have to do with this ‘been an item for ages’?” I asked. He replied thoughtfully, “I don't think so. Unless it sort of automatically followed from the way I so liked the look of you when you turned up at work.” “Flattery might get you everywhere,” I blushed and before I could go on, he took the words out of my mouth: “I too want to choose my life and loves, not have them thrust upon me. It's strange how our pasts are constructed in this process, isn't it?” “Well, I only got my Mum-hug yesterday, so I’m still getting used to it. How long have you been a Z?” “Only three weeks. I was born male. I know you were too by the way your female part just appeared into my firm. I hope you don’t mind that we're both male-born?” “Er, no, I suppose not, but who says anything is going to occur between us?”

I found teasing him like that came easily to me. With Len, I had known his sister first so assumed that my new feminine intuition had been sort of learnt from Laura. Now I could feel it strongly and independently and I was proud of being able to assess Tony almost expertly. I was a bit annoyed that I was so attracted to him. I supposed it was partly because he was “available” as a fellow Z. From the start of the date I was thinking ‘surely I don’t have to leap into bed with every Z I meet?’ and that made me determined to go home alone, however well we got on and however much I felt turned on by Tony. He did seem strikingly handsome and it seemed so natural to flirt with him in my short evening dress. I had to keep reminding myself that I worked with him and that he was my junior.

“What’s your Z-sister’s name?” I asked Tony. “Ann” he replied. “Ah, oh, I see. So you didn’t break the initials rule, then, Anthony?” “Nobody calls me Anthony, except my Mum and then only if I was naughty.” “Well, my Z-brother is Dave and I think he should return this date with Ann before we think about getting intimate. That doesn’t upset you, does it?” “No. I’ve only met one other Z after the one who infected me and nothing happened there either. This Z thing sounded so good at first but now it’s becoming a bit of a drag. I don’t want to infect any new people and I don’t want to be limited to Z’s either.” “What about Ann? Does she have fun? What does she do for a living? Dave’s a sales representative.” “Oh Ann’s just a waitress. It’s really scary, not knowing anything about her.” “What do you mean? Hasn’t she had her Mum-hug yet?“

My Z-dar had been telling me that there was something strangely innocent about Ann/Tony and, from the look on Tony’s face now that I had asked the question, it was clear that I had hit the nail on the head. I suddenly felt very confident as a woman now that I knew how much braver than Ann I had been. “She can't put it off forever,“ I said, “How far away do your parents live?” “Only across town.” “Would she like me to come with her?” “That’s very kind of you, Diana, but I’m (I mean she’s) in no hurry.” “She’ll be amazed. She must do it. I tell you what, Dave won’t go out with her until she’s done it. There’s incentive for you!” “Ah well, I suppose she could do it tomorrow evening. Where could she meet you? You, I mean, not Dave.” “I can pick her up in my car anywhere you like. You don’t have to tell me where you live.” “Do you know the Westland roundabout? The bus stop just on the town side?”

Ann was getting up from the seat in the bus stop as she recognised my car coming round the roundabout. She looked like Tony’s sister, with shortish brown hair, wearing jeans and t-shirt. She had a bra on but it looked like it was too big for her and I guessed she had only been confident enough to shop on-line. I was wearing an old lacy green top with my new denim miniskirt. She complimented me and then, after a pause said “It’s really strange being just another girl with you now.” “Yeah, fun though,” I replied. She directed me to their parents house and I gave her a little pep talk before she went in on her own. I stayed parked nearby in case she chickened out but within five minutes I got a text from an unknown number which must be her own mobile, just appeared in her handbag, inviting me in.

We had discussed the difficulty of explaining our friendship with me being a barrister and she a waitress but as I walked up to the house I felt a strange wave of Z-magic and suddenly I knew that Ann was now six years younger than Tony and still at school. She had just done a week’s work experience at my firm. I felt much older than her when I saw her, with her bra obviously fitting correctly now. She seemed to glow with new confidence, a completely new Ann from the one I had brought here. She introduced her parents and it was clear that she was as delighted to become a daughter as I had been. I praised up her performance in work experience, telling her parents that she was well suited to follow in Tony’s footsteps and would almost certainly overtake him. She shot me a look of daggers, but then winked. I accepted a quick cup of tea and a thankful hug from Ann before driving home.

The experiences with Ann/Tony made me even more determined to live mostly as Diana. I dug out Dave’s employment contract and found, with my new legal skills, that there would be no penalty if he resigned without notice. He would miss some of his colleagues but could go back for a “retirement party” when he’d recovered from the sick-leave. I even started trading in coins, pretending to be him, on that same evening after Ann’s Mum-hug. I was getting floods of texts from Ann, wanting to share her new delights but I was feeling much more like her mentor than her friend now, so I put her off rather coolly. I was not at all surprised to find out in the office next day that Tony had called in sick.

I was also ignoring texts from Len. When I checked Dave’s phone the next day, I found two from Laura that I felt more inclined to answer, pretending to be him. I told her that my sister was a barrister and would find her own boyfriend. She was finished with that layabout Len. We lived too far apart anyway. I went to bed happily alone in my favourite nightie, not even bothering to wank. I didn't want to be Dave for a while anyway.

The end

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What an interesting story

What an interesting story concept. This could be another BCTS story universe. You did a wonderful job creating the background, then placing it in the story with smooth, subtle facts dropped into the narrative. Well done.