Driven from Normal. (Chapter 36) - the Final.

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 36)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he found himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress and the weeks that followed didn't return to normal.

Mel leaned over across and flicked the bed sheets back,

"How ‘bout a Three Amigos slumber party?" She asked, flashing her eyebrows up and down.

Superman himself couldn't have darted across the room and been in the bed beside us before Dylan was. We all lay there, in the bed together, completely motionless, then in the dark, the silence was finally broken with the faintest whisper from Dylan,

“...smells like sex in here, aye!”

That started us all quietly chuckling, that rapidly evolved into full on laughter.


Chapter 36 (The final chapter).

The laughter from Dylan’s keen olfactory observation eventually died off and the three of us lay silent in the dark again. I’m very sure that all three of us were thinking about the same thing, and to be fair, it was hard to think of anything else.

“So… how would it have worked anyway?... if we’d carried on I mean…” I asked, breaking the quietness.

Mel stirred first, she rolled over to face me and her hand went straight for the front of my knickers, giving me a couple of light squeezes like I was an old fashioned bike horn or something,

“Did you want it to carry on? She asked.

“Mmm, Dunno… Yeah maybe I think that I did.” That was really as honest as I could answer.
Mel leaned across me further to reach Dylan, I’m not sure what she did but he twitched when she touched him,

“What about you? I know you called it early.. Which is fine by the way… No judgments from the trust tree or whatever!” She asked him.

“Well, if we are in the trust tree and all that… The reason I stopped was, because…. Ahhh, nup! You’ll both think I’m a dick…”

“Hey, No way!… not in the trust tree…There’s no judging here…. Mocking and teasing, sure! But no absolutely judging…” I joked, “So just say it…”

“I was , Ummmm… Well, a bit intimidated… and I didn't want to make a fool of myself with you two…” he blurted out.

“Intimidated? Why did you feel intimidated?” I asked, feeling a little puzzled.

Dylan never respond, he may have possibly shrugged, but in the dark I couldn't see it, Mel and I pressed him further until he started to talk again,

“I’ve never really done anything like this before… I was just really nervous I’d do something dumb and ruin everything…” he mumbled.

“Something dumb like what?” Mel asked him..

“Mehhhh I dunno… like I said, this is all new… I dunno what the rules are…ya know.. Like, you two are together already, and I’m just sorta joining in really… I mean do I even join in?”

“You had joined in…” I mentioned.

“Yeah, but… well who goes with who… ya know, the mechanical things, or who does what with who…… Ahhh frig, I dunno… See this is what I mean!… I overthink stuff and I'd just fuck everything up…”

“Well, I can tell you this! I also have no idea what happens, it's all new to me as well. A guy with two girls, yeah, easy to work out. Two guys spit roasting a girl, easy! But this wee situation we have here is something else ....”

Mel spoke up… “Spit roast!... That’s gross….” she stopped to poke me in the rib.

“There are no rules I don't think. Ya just do what feels right and if it’s not what the other person wants don't be offended, just try something else. Pretty simple!…” She added.

That did sound pretty simple. It was easy-ish with only one other person to concentrate on during love making, but add one more and it sort of compounds things… or so I thought. Maybe, I might have been overthinking everything as well.
We talked for a while about things we liked and didn’t like. Mel’s list didn't really surprise me, I knew she was fairly open to most stuff, so her don't list was brief… Stay out of her belly button and don't suck her toes… was really about it.
My list had changed since the first appearance of Simone and I didn't really know what was definitely off limits now. I would have always said anything to do with another guy's dick would have been a red flag, but, well let's be honest, going off my recent form, that probably wasn't an issue anymore. When Dylan mustered up the strength to add his list to the conversation, it was also surprisingly open. The only things he drew a line at was that he didn't like the bony bit on his ankle being touched, and stuff Mel and I also didn’t like, but hadn’t thought of saying. Such as anything related to being peed or pooed on, which we all quickly and unanimously agreed was just gross..

“Yeah, how do you even know, or find out that turns you on?...” Mel asked, then in a deep manly voice added, “Ahh sorry love, looks like you’ve shit on my chest there!… But hang on, it's not that bad, so keep going!”

Mel’s impromptu impression seemed to completely melt away any lingering barriers with regards to our sexual hang-ups. It appeared to me at least, all three of us were in a similar frame of mind about a threesome. I even admitted that I was actually a little bit curious, for the lack of a better term about doing “Bum stuff” with someone other than Mel and her purple question mark, and while that I hadn’t really considered doing it with another guy, there was something, lurking deep in the back of my mind, that was kind of interested anyway. I think being in Mel’s “trust tree” allowed me to admit it out loud without feeling dirty. Dylan revealed that he hadn’t ever done anything guy on guy related before either, but always felt like it was something he’d enjoy.

With that, he rolled onto his side to face towards me and placed his hand on my tummy as he shuffled in closer. Mel’s hand was still resting lightly on my crotch and one of her legs was hooked over mine. I lowered my hands and found their respective genitals,

“So…. Do we carry on?...” I asked.

Dylan placed his lips softly on my face and kissed his way around, trying to find my mouth in the dark. I moved my hand against Mel’s bits to bring her into the action but she didn’t respond,

“Sorry…. It is reeeeally late, and I have a very big wedding makeup first thing tomorrow! I really need to get some sleep so I’m not a total mess!… But you two carry on…”

Neither myself or Dylan said anything, but we both paused. It didn't seem right without Mel’s involvement.
“Maybe another time then… when everyone can join in, together…” I muttered

“Nah, not everyone! Just us three!” Dylan added as he wriggled around settling into a more comfortable position,

“..let's just cuddle and get a bit of sleep. We don’t want a grumpy Navy seal tomorrow, aye?''

With that, he gave Mel a light poke and she rolled away, then shuffled backwards to be pressing in hard against me. I rolled over the same way and Dylan moved in to make a stack of three spoons with his arm over me and Mel. I wriggled my bum against his erection and he kissed my neck before saying goodnight. I did the same to Mel and we must have all dozed off pretty quickly, well I did anyway. I actually have no idea if anyone else lay there awake or not.

When I did wake it was to Mel hovering above my face with a massive grin, Dylan was still tucked right in behind me, and while I wouldn’t call it snoring as such, his breathing was loud enough to at least be in the same category.

“How cute do you two look… all cuddled up together there!” Mel’s voice was enough to stir Dylan and he snorted in a puff of air as he woke up.

“Shit, you’re dressed already… What time is it?” Dylan asked as he propped himself up on an elbow.

She looked at her watch, ”Ummm, Just after seven… I need to be at the hotel at half past, so I need to get going.”

She leaned over and gave us both a kiss, which I did find a little odd for a moment or two. Sharing Mel wasn’t something I had ever considered until just then and I wasn't sure what I thought about it.

“I should be all done by half eleven or thereabouts. What are you two going to do this morning?” She asked us both.

“I need to head into work for about an hour, to check some shit, then nothing…” Dylan replied.

“Dunno, Maybe get a few things washed to take to Millbrook this afternoon?” I added.

“Cool…. Ohh Shit!” Mel froze on the spot as she clearly remembered something important, “I meant to tell you… I was talking to Megan on Thursday, and I mentioned how you are doing the colab thingy. She told me, to tell you, that if you go and see her this morning, she will hook you up with a fancy frock to wear!”

“Really? Do I need a fancy frock? I asked.

“Yeah, you want to do this properly, aye? I’ll send you her address later… But definitely go and see her!” She told me, adding a stern look and a pointed finger towards me, I saluted just to get her to drop it.

“Good! Okay… I’m outta here. Catch you both later!” She blew a kiss and took off out the bedroom door. I heard her quickly gathering stuff up from the kitchen table and then the front door slamming closed.

“Just me and you then!” I told Dylan l, who was still propped up on his elbow and looking around me.

“Looks like it…” he replied, still giving me the ol’ glad eye. He lowered his face towards me and placed a soft kiss on my lips, as his free hand found its way to my abdomen. Ahh stuff it, I thought to myself as I threw my arm over his shoulder and pulled him down on top of me. His massive hand moved lower and brushed over my erection, he paused and pulled out of the kiss.

“Phew, no bird beak!… That is a massive relief, I tell ya!” I grinned and pulled his head back towards my open mouth. We continued kissing, and a bit of fondling, but it just didn't seem to have the same energy as it did last night. Maybe It was me, maybe it was the lack of booze in my system, I really wasn’t sure but something was just ever so slightly off.

“This feels a bit cheat-y without Mel here, aye?” Dylan finally remarked. Clearly he felt the same way or maybe it was me not being as into it as much.

“Yeah… It kind of does, I think…”

“Mmm, Well, you know my stance on cheaters after what the ol’ man did to Mum!... Maybe I should head off and sort the stuff at work.” he said as he slipped out of the bed with a very pronounced erection jostling against his boxer shorts.

I actually gave it a good looking at as well, maybe for too long. Shit! another guy's stiffy had my full attention… Man, I’ve changed! I thought to myself.

I sat up in the bed and nodded, “Yeah I’ve got a bit of stuff to sort out as well…”

“How are you going to get over to Megans place? Do you need a lift later on?”

I nodded, "That'd be cool, if it's not too much hassle?

"Nah! No hassle…" he glanced down at his watch, "Soooo, if I duck away home now, have a shower and get changed. Then, I'll shoot into work for a bit and be back here, about… half nine?

"Sounds good to me" I answered as I stood up off the bed.

"Hang on, don't move…" he blurted out, then scooped his trousers up off the floor and quickly set about searching his pockets. He produced his phone and held it up,

"Hold that look riiiiiight there." He snapped a picture off and smiled, "Perfect! Now I don't need to try and remember how beautiful you looked this morning"

368370248_2008888542804496_8397961133563007279_n.jpg

He turned his screen to show me the result. I looked like a right state.
"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"I'm not even going to dignify that ridiculous question with an answer…" He shook his head then leaned towards me, placing one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my hip, but it was all me that bounced forwards and started the kiss.

"Mmm! Fuck yes… But, also, no! Not now" I said, tearing myself back away.

"Yeah!.... I need to go…I'll see you later, yeah?" He regathered his clothes and started getting dressed as he made his way towards the front door.

"See you soon…" I confirmed as he closed the door behind him.

I watched him climb into the front seat of the Uber and then the car pulled away.
I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that after getting some washing sorted and in the machine, I hopped in the shower and spent a few minutes frantically pleasuring myself at the fresh memories of Dylan and Mel's attention during the previous night.

When I had that sorted and out of my system. I managed to get cleaned, dried and dressed with almost no effort at all, I just floated through the morning rituals. Even my makeup seemed to apply itself all on its own.
I picked the most comfortable clothes Simone had in the suitcase. The running tights Kamyla sold me, a plain white tee-shirt and I also grabbed Mel's pink hoodie.

I had a bit of a clean up around the flat as the load of washing went through the various cycles. I'd just loaded it into the dryer when Dylan arrived back.

"Get everything sorted?" I asked as he wandered in.

"Yep! Nothing really major anyway, they had it sorted before I got there…. You ready yet"?

"Sure am!" I confirmed, finishing off wiping down the last section of the kitchen table. I lobbed the cloth towards the sink and grabbed my bag and phone as we headed out the door to Dylan's Subaru.

There was some initial discussion about exactly which place was Megan's, the address Mel text through led us to a shared driveway with three houses all using it, so it could possibly have been any of them. I used my vastly superior detective skills to deduce which place would be Megan's and knocked, where the guy who answered, directed me to the correct house next door.

"Ohhh my god! How good do you look!" Megan exclaimed, greeting me with a quick hug and air kisses,
"Come in, come in… And who's this with you?" She asked, guiding me inside, giving me a look after Dylan had the once over. I wasn't sure what the look meant but it was a definite look.

"Ohh, sorry, Megan, Dylan. Dylan, Megan!"

There was a repeat of "the look" towards me as she shook his hand.

"Mel away doing that wedding?" She asked.

"Yes. I think she said that it'd be all over by eleven thirty and then we'll head out to Millbrook…"

"Very nice… That's an amazing opportunity you managed there. We certainly created a bit of a monster with you didn't we?"

She stopped and turned toward Dylan,
"And how is it you've ended up getting involved in all of this?"

He smiled, "Just helping out some mates…"

"Dylan's been awesome, he's been running me all over the place these past few days… Saved a fortune in rental cars, that's for sure!"

Megan's look appeared again, it looked like she was about to say something then changed her mind and sort of sucked the thought back in to rearrange it,

"Are you and Mel still an item, or are you two…" She pointed a finger between Dylan and me.

"Ahhh, yep I'm still with Mel. Dylan's just a good mate"

That seemed to relax the mood in the room and Megan smiled, Dylan also smiled and nodded in agreement, but I'm sure there was a touch of something in his eyes, maybe disappointment, perhaps at the "just a mate" remark. It was hard to say, and I didn’t get any time to dwell on it as Megan ushered me through to the next room, that was clearly used as a work area. Dylan stayed behind to play with Megan's little white dog.

"OK! I've picked a couple of things that I thought might work… Now! Mel told me what you're up to with this social promotion stuff, and I have had a wee peek at that very impressive Instagram page of yours, so I think this is the best option really…"
Megan slid a few items along the hanger to reveal a bright red, satin dress. "I figured, glam it up!"

"Pop in there and try it on… Have you gotten any better wearing heels?" She asked, pushing the dress into my arms and guiding me to a changing area, behind some wooden screen panels.

I hung the dress up and began removing the clothes I had on. I stood in my bra and knickers as I studied the best course of action to get it on. The tiny delicate zipper on the back seemed to be the obvious starting point. I unzipped it and stepped into the dress, carefully wiggled it up over my hips, then pushed my arms under the shoulder straps which hoisted it higher. I realised then that my bra was going to be in the way of the built-in cups, so I ditched it before settling the dress into place and smoothing it into position. I tried to reach around the back to raise the zipper, I managed about halfway up then my arms ran out of articulation.

"Might need a wee hand with the zip…" I informed Megan as I reappeared backwards, still grasping to reach it.
Megan stepped over and drew the zipper up to its final destination.

"Turn around… Let's see how it looks…"
I did as I was told, Megan jerked on the dress in a couple of places to ensure it sitting correctly, then stood back,

She clapped her hands together and raised them to her mouth, "That looks bloody fabulous.."

"Not a bad guess on the size either, it feels perfect" I mentioned as I twisted and turned for a better angle in the mirror.

"You'd certainly hope that after doing this job for as long as I have, picking the correct size would be an easy task to master…"

The dress looked amazing, it sat nicely on my body showing off the fake curves perfectly, the thigh high slit up one side exposed my silky smooth leg when I moved.

"Shoes!" Megan announced, "Hopefully you've had a bit more practice with heels, but as I recall, your skills weren't too bad anyway."

Megan opened a box and parted the tissue paper protecting the contents.

"These are just divine… don't you think?"

She held a pair of open toe, strappy heels in the same colour red as the dress. They were very nice, but the height of the very thin heel was an instant concern. She motioned for me to sit down and proceeded to fit a shoe to my bare foot. I'll admit, they did feel like a pretty good fit, but I was still seated. While Megan fastened the ankle strap, I slipped the other one on, the little ankle buckle was about the same size as my other heels, but these seemed far easier to work with. I assumed a horrendous difference in price between the two pairs was more than likely the reason.

I stood up, nervously, and after a brief wobble or two, actually found my balance very quickly. Even with the pencil thin heel they felt stable. I even mentioned it to Megan who grinned and explained that the difference was between cheap shoes and high end designer ones.

"How exactly high end are we talking here?" I asked, a little apprehensive.

"These are on sale, so they're really good buying…"

"How much?...."

"A touch over eight, so well under the normal retail price…"

I may have involuntary farted a tiny bit, coughed and gasped loudly at the same time,
"Eight hundred bucks for one pair of shoes!… And that's on special, Fuck! What's the retail price then?"

Megan burst out laughing, "I'm hardly going to tell you that now… You farted at the special price, I'd say you'd shit yourself if I told you the full retail price!"

"Bloody hell, I can't buy these… that's stupid money…" I replied, still staggered at the ridiculous price tag for one pair of shoes.

"Oh don't be silly! Of course you can!… They're an investment… and anyway, look how fantastic they look…"

Megan eventually conned me into taking them, and the dress. I wasn't sure if I should have gone straight to the police station and reported the mugging or not. She managed to convince me that if I was serious about being Simone in the future, some investment would be necessary.

She said I could hardly expect to get serious job offers if I looked like a bargain bin model. Other than fleecing me out of a hefty chunk of my money, she did also give me pointers on things I should and shouldn't wear, as well as a guide for colours and textures, and how they changed my look. I had no idea that there was so much to any of it. Being a guy had clearly spoilt me, as long as it fitted and didn't stink it was good to go. This girl stuff really was going to need a complete rethink.

I carefully placed the new dress and the stupidly expensive shoes onto the back seat of Dylan's car and we headed back to Mels flat. When we pulled up outside she'd just got home as well and was carrying some of her gear back towards the house. She spotted my new acquisitions and was desperate to have a look at them, even more so after she'd recognized the logo on the shoe box. It was very bizarre to have the girl you’re seeing, telling you how jealous she is of the new high heels shoes you’ve just bought for yourself. She never even flinched at the price either, it must be just me that thinks that’s a massive amount to spend on shoes, even my motorsport race boots weren’t that much.

Anyway, we got our stuff packed up, ready for the night at Millbrook. I took my entire suitcase, rather than loading some of the stuff into a smaller case, and I wasn't really sure about what stuff I would or wouldn’t be needing, so it made sense just to take it all.
I had a meeting with the Milbrook shift manager at two o’clock. I assumed, to go over what they wanted, and expected as part of the deal, it would take about thirty minutes to drive out there, so that only left us about forty five minutes before we’d need to be leaving.
Mel wanted to call into the supermarket and get some snacks and drinks and Dyland informed us that he’d need to stop for fuel as well. Mel and I loaded the back of the Subaru up with our gear and Mel asked Dylan where his stuff was.

“What gear?” Was his response.

It seemed that Dylan just assumed he was just dropping us off then leaving Mel and I to our own devices for the night. Mel and I exchanged a few looks, making sure we were both thinking the same and then insisted he join us.

He was reluctant, saying we should just have a night together without him tagging along. Yes, that would be nice with only the two of us, but after the previous night we’d both assumed he would be coming, and possibly both curious to see how things might go. We managed to convince him we’d need his help with the photo shoot so he may as well stay, even if just for a wee bit.
So, by the time we had Dylan’s overnight bag, Mel’s supermarket purchases, and a tank of petrol, we arrived at the main reception at Milbrook with about ten minutes to spare.

I found the person I needed, after first completely confusing the guy at the concierge desk. So much so, that I started to doubt if what I was actually saying was even real. But we got there in the end and the manager, Amy, led me out the back to her office. She was mid-thirties, immaculately presented with a tailored skirt suit and her hair pulled back into a tight bun.

She told me it was her that had sent the initial message of the offer after she'd seen my Instagram page exploding. She laughed and said that she thought it would’ve been better to get in early before I became too famous. I’d be the first to admit that other than posting stuff online, my knowledge was limited with social media marketing strategies. Amy was using words I understood, being a native English speaker, but had no idea what any of them meant in relation to the subject we were talking about. Rather than embarrass myself by trying to sound like an expert, I just listened to what she was saying. She suggested some very good ideas about possible photos and videos I should be posting, as well as keeping a few things to post at a later date. We ran through what hashtags to use as well as how to use the promo codes for any of my followers to use as a discount code, it also meant we could track the success of the campaign. As soon as we’d covered the media stuff, Amy suggested a quick tour of the facilities and to point out a few spots that would make epic backdrops for photographs.

Mel and Dylan were waiting out in the car park but joined us on the golf cart for the tour. Amy showed us all over the resort and the attached golf course before we headed back to the reception area to check in and get a room key, as well as an all-access key card for the gym and pool areas. Amy also arranged for us to have a golf cart of our own, which suited me. I didn't think walking everywhere in heels sounded like a lot of fun.
I drove the cart to our suite and Dylan followed in his car. The room itself was spectacular to say the least, although it was only a one bedroom suite, it was certainly big enough, and the stunning views from the private patio out across the golf course fairway left us all in awe.

I suggested that we unload the car, have a quiet drink and some snacks then make a plan of how to tackle the promotional side of the stay.

“May as well start now!” Mel yelled as she burst out from the garden with her camera in hand and started firing off photos as I carried my suitcase in from the car.

20230703061243533947_512x768.png

“I’m not sure that’s what they wanted?” I laughed

“Nah, you look smoking hot Babe! Trust me!” Mel said, snapping off more photos like a paparazzi sniper.

She followed Dylan and I inside with the camera still clicking away flat out, we actually ended up bringing everything in and she just recorded it, she did help unpack the snacks and booze, mainly I think because she was keen to get into it all.
There were more photos of me sipping from champagne flutes, that actually contained Cider, I didn't want another session on wine and "Beer looked very common" I was informed.

With a small amount of alcohol loaded into the system helping us all to relax, I decided that since I was already wearing activewear, the best plan was to get a few photos in the sporting areas. We loaded a small bag up with some goodies and after Mel touched up my makeup we headed out for my first ever social media modelling shoot.

Mel was relentless with the Camera and Dylan wasn't a lot better, filming heaps of videos on our phones at the same time. I stood in all sorts of places, doing all sorts of cliche poses, Dylan even borrowed a tennis racket from some older couple to make it look like I’d played tennis. That started him on a quest it turns out, the more elaborate props he could find the better.
He even managed to talk a group of golfers into letting us use their bags and clubs for an impromptu tee off photo, and then in return, I had to take selfies with all of them.

We’d managed to spend a good portion of the afternoon cruising around in the cart taking photos at pretty much every location we could, we still had an hour or so before the sun would start to drop and we’d be in the “Golden hour” as Mel called it, the perfect light for outdoor photography.
She informed me that we needed to head back and get changed for some more glamorous style shots. She seemed to know what she was talking about, so I agreed and we set off across the grounds, back to our room.

“Time for that fancy red frock to come out!... Ohhh, and those super cute new shoes! …Such a shame you have such massive feet and I can't wear them!...” Mel told me as we walked through the front door.

“Actually! Hold fire!... let's do your makeup first… Something a bit flashier and more formal to suit that dress… Just sit down there, I’ll grab my gear!” She said, not even waiting for an answer. She just took off into the bedroom.

I sat down at the small table in the corner of the room, Dylan flopped himself onto the couch and started flicking through the TV channels, settling on one of those hotrod building shows.
Mel set to work glamming me up, and had to constantly battle keeping my attention, as my eyes kept wandering over towards the TV and the dramatic Hotrod project that turned out very cool, despite the crew encountering every setback known to mankind during the build.

“Gahhh, for fuck sake!... Can you just keep still for five minutes please… You’re making it very hard to do this when you keep turning your head away..” Mel growled.

“Sorry” I replied, adjusting myself in the seat and slightly away from the TV screen.

It took around twenty minutes before Mel was satisfied enough to release me from my seat, my bum had even started to go numb, I stood and walked around a bit to get the feelings back, there was no point rubbing it, between the silicone forms and the numbness, I couldn't feel anything at all anyway.

“Right-e-o!.. Being a bit dramatic and over the top aren’t we?” Mel laughed at me as I continued doing laps around the room stretching my arms and back.
She pointed to the bedroom “Stop pissing around and get yourself changed before we miss Golden hour altogether!”

I unwrapped the dress from the bag and hung it on the back of the door, then stripped all my clothes off, apart from the knickers. I removed the hanger and unzipped the dress before stepping into it and pulling it up into place. It felt very nice and looked even better in the mirror, especially with Mel's expert makeup, it was giving me a warm fuzzy feeling inside as I reached around the back for the zipper, I got it up as far as I could before my lack of reach let me down again. I decided that I may as well put my overpriced shoes on before heading back to the lounge for some zipper assistance.

“Hard to see eight hundred bucks..” I said to myself as I closely examined a shoe before putting them both on. I will say one thing however, they fitted perfectly and I would go as far to say they were even sort of comfortable.

“Can I have a hand with the zip, please. Some one?” I asked, walking back into the main room.

“Fuck!” was all Mel managed to say, Dylan turned around from the TV and his mouth dropped open.

“Shit! You look really beautiful!” Mel muttered as she stood and moved closer. I turned so she could raise the zip the rest of the way.

“WOW!... Just Wow! She added, then slid her hand through the thigh slit and grabbed my bum, and softly whispered in my ear.
“I really want to smash this soooooo bad right now!”

The little bumps on my arm, where the hairs used to be all appeared instantly,
“....and I really want to let you…” I muttered back…

“MMMM! But we need to get the photos first… Come on, let's do it! …Dylan! You coming or are ya just gonna sit there gawking?” Mel said.

“Ahhh haaa! Yep, I’ll come as well!” He stood up with a very obvious lump in the front of his jeans, “You look fantastic Simone!”

“Thanks!”I replied as I felt my face warming up. That may have been the first time he’d called me Simone as well, he’d always just used “Mac”, "Macca" or “Si” until then.

We started with a few photos and videos from the patio area looking out over the fairway. I had no desire to walk on anything other than a fully sealed surface so there was no risk damaging my shoes, or getting them dirty, and there didn't seem to be any point revisiting the same areas we’d been to. It was also getting late and we were all getting hungry.

We decided we should head to the restaurant and bar, and so I wouldn't be the only one looking over dressed, Mel put on a flash dress, heels and did her makeup. Dylan really only had a clean shirt with him so was fairly limited with his options anyway, but he scrubbed up ok.

369814511_1366661853884296_4569548477588965468_n.jpg

After we’d taken a few photos in the garden areas around the main reception building, I spent an embarrassing amount of time having photos taken with people all watching on. The restaurant was already filling up with guests getting in for an early meal, and the bar was no better. The crowd in the restaurant had all but completely stopped eating and had changed their focus to watch me, like I’d been brought in as some sort of night time entertainment show. So that was fun, luckily the meal and the company well and truly made up for the uncomfortably start to the night.

It was getting quite late when we finally made it back to the room, full of food, booze and hormones, the sexual tension was already at a very high risk of bubbling over, it was so high none of us really knew what to do. I couldn't tell you who it was that suggested that the hot tub would be a sweet idea, but we all agreed and went off to change into our swim gear. It seemed like an easy and probably temporary reprieve of the building sexual chemistry until someone made the first move, whatever that might have been.

I'm also not sure if the booze played a part in my inability to locate my bikini, but the search was not going well.
Mel was getting sick of me sighing as I shifted the contents of the suitcase from side to side and offered me her spare one. She'd brought a couple, for reasons she didn't have the time or care to explain. I accepted, stripped off, then put on my girlfriend's bikini. It didn't even feel that weird, well, other than that the plain black bikini she had given me was a slightly smaller size than I'd expected.

Mel burst out laughing when I stood in front of her, "Shit! Them's some big ol' tiddies!" She then grabbed a handful, giving both a jiggle.

We donned a robe each and headed off on the cart to the pool and hot tub. I knew we'd have it all to ourselves, Amy had mentioned on the tour, that it closed for guests at ten. However, if we kept the noise down and didn't disturb any other guests, we were welcome to use it at any time. The key card unlocked the doors and we jumped straight into the relaxing hot water.

A few wee glasses of refreshments helped us all relax, maybe a little too much, the photos and videos started getting steamier, as we all got a little friskier. The three of us moved together for a group selfie, and the only way to get us all in the frame was to really squeeze in tight. I sat in the middle with Mel and Dylan either side with their arms around my waist, and my arms draped over their shoulders. As the camera clicked away the increasing touches from both of them, sent a tingle across my body and I kind of let out a soft sigh in delight, squeezing them in even closer.

368557977_784861180107568_2094902620373073147_n.jpg

Dylan softly kissed my neck as Mel placed her phone down before her hand honed straight in on my bikini bottom, using her palm to very quickly arouse me. She moved her hand away and I felt a quick tug against my side, and the bikini bottom partially fell away, Mel leaned over and did the same movement to the other side, releasing the knot holding the sides together. She pulled the bottom out and held it up out of the water, like she’d just claimed a scalp. Dylan chuckled as he started to squirm around, after a few seconds his shorts appeared over his head and he flopped them on the side of the pool.

“Ahh, well I don't want to be the odd one out…” Mel announced, as she removed hers and added them to the pile.

“Better ditch this as well…” Mel mentioned as she tugged against the gaff I still had on.

I leaned back and started to slip it down my legs, as I did, my bum slipped off the seat and I sank into the water, I tipped my head up, Dylan caught me with an arm around my middle, stopping me from going completely under. I held the removed under garments aloft briefly, before flinging them towards the dripping stack of other items.

Instead of placing me back on the seat that I’d slipped off, he lifted, well sort of floated me up onto his lap, sitting me on his knee like a ventriloquist dummy. As I was still settling into place, he reached his arms over and dragged Mel in closer as well. She settled herself on my lap, facing me. There were hands everywhere, touching everything. My hand happened to brush against Dylan’s very prominent erection and curiosity got the better of me. I grasped his shaft firmly, then worked it, very gently similar to how I’d treat my own. I could feel it reacting, pulsing and twitching in my hand. Mel was working on my shaft at the same time with her hand and I think Dylan’s hand was around my tummy holding me from sliding away.

Mel adjusted herself on my lap which set a chain reaction of shuffles going, I moved my legs further apart letting Mel in at a better angle, that now meant that my bum crack was directly over Dylan’s member. As Mel thrust against me I was being pushed back and forwards and Dylan’s tip rode the groove of my arse crack, occasionally gliding over my anus. I’d twitch each time which only added to the sensation for Mel, then in turn, I'd react more and push back against Dylan. It was all rapidly snowballing and in the heat of the moment, I began working myself towards a better position to take full advantage of the sensation of Dylan almost being inside me, as Mel slipped my penis inside her.

There was a loud rustling, then a bang and deliberate loud coughing from just outside the pool gates, it was enough of noise to startle the three of us and we quickly separated off to different points on the hot tub. Mel grabbed the pile of swimming bottoms and tossed them into the middle. We were all still clambering to cover ourselves up as a security guard popped her head around the edge of the pool fence,

“Good evening folks… I'm very sorry, but the pool is closed from ten p.m.!... And we’ve also had a complaint from a guest about the noise…. So, I am very sorry, but I will have to ask you to pack up I’m afraid!”

We must have all looked guiltier than a very guilty thing at that point, we all apologized and explained we’d been given the ok to be here after hours by Amy, but quickly started to fluff around getting ourselves out of the pool and gather our stuff up. The security guard, visibly embarrassed, knowing she'd just witnessed something, said she’d wait outside for us to get ready then lock up. I tried my best to tuck my erection away under the skimpy bathing suit, which was a losing battle so tied the bath robe around to cover myself up and made sure I had a pile of stuff covering the bulge as we walked past her on the way to the cart.

Once again, I’d been foiled at the last moment attempting to take it to the next level with a guy. I'm not sure why it felt so gutting to have been in the same situation yet again, I didn't even really know if it was something I wanted, or would even enjoy, but being denied at the eleventh hour only added to the mystery, and made me want it more. Our trip back to the room on the golf cart was solemn to say the least, none of us said anything at all. The silence was awkward, and the longer it went on, it sort of started becoming funny. I snorted back a laugh as we pulled up outside our suite and the tension disappeared almost immediately, with Mel and Dylan's giggling building as well.

By the time we crashed through the front door together we were all hysterical, battling for a breath between laughs and the odd snort, which only increased the laughter. Mel was bent over and had to grab Dylan’s arm to support herself and that quickly escalated to the three of us in a group huddle, all holding each other. Then it happened! Possibly the most non-spontaneous moment the three of us had experienced together, we all went in for a messy, three-way kiss and the arousal levels returned to the dizzying heights they’d just been at in the spa.
We moved altogether as a three bodied being into the bedroom, collapsing down on the massive California king sized bed in a twisted knot of arms and legs, shedding our clothes as we kissed and each fondled our two partners.

There was no way in hell I was about to let the universe prematurely end anything this time, Mel was already in full erotic mode, kissing and grinding her wet pussy against my erect dick and I was working Dylan into a frenzy behind me. Mel unexpectedly broke away and stood up beside us, pausing for a brief moment.

She had a look on her face of naughty excitement as she disappeared across the other side of the room and frantically dug through her suitcase.

“Ahh HA!” she announced, holding the items she’d been hunting for.

In one hand was the tube of lube that I recognized from our purple question mark sessions. In her other hand, she was holding up a strip of condoms, after waving them at us, she bounced back to the bed, tearing open one of the foil packages. She pushed me down flat onto my stomach, I turned my head to see her rolling the condom down over Dylan’s penis, when it was fully covered Mel squirted a glob of lube into her hand and massaged it down his shaft. Another glob was squeezed out into my bum crack before I was pushed over back on to my side, where Mel resumed her position over my penis.

I wasn’t sure how it was meant to work, but, I think instinct seemed to kick in and my hand guided Dylan’s cock into the puckered opening of my starfish. I felt him gently pushing against it as Mel’s efforts increased on the other side of my body. Dylan pushed again, forcing the tip just inside. It was a different sensation to the dildo Mel had used, it was more or less the same size, but Dylans cock, while still fully hard and stiff, had more give in it than the rigid silicone substitute and it seemed to bend away before finding the right direction. Mel pushed herself down over me and at the same time a penis fully entered my back door. The mixture of sensations was indescribable, it was like my entire being was being aroused all at the same time, I couldn’t even tell where the most pleasure was originating from, it just all felt incredible.

If the guests next to the hot tub had issues with the noise, the rest of the hotel complex would surely have been able to hear the screams, groans and moans that the three of us produced and were probably on the phone to reception.
Dylan’s thrusting ramped up as he rapidly closed in on an orgasm, his grip on my hip firmed and I noticed the pulsating inside my building just before he gave a big final thrust and climaxed. I was still going with Mel but followed not very long after and Mel came in for a close third place finish.

We lay on the bed still inside each other quivering, puffing and smiling. Nature eventually retracted the equipment back to normal sizes and Dylan and I fell out of our sexual cavities. We all rolled onto our backs and gazed up at the same spot on the ceiling above us.

For a brief moment when Dylan leaned back and kissed me, it all felt slightly dirty and wrong, like I’d just done something really terrible and I knew it, but that feeling vanished as quickly as it had appeared. There was no guilt, no regret, no disgust, just happiness and pure content!

Sure, having a sexual relationship with a guy wasn’t something I had given any thought to in my twenty three years, but then I’d discovered Simone hiding inside me and had been given an opportunity to let her out and fully explore it. I knew one hundred percent that going forward, Mel needed to be part of my life, and whether Dylan, or any guy for that matter, needed to be or not, still remained to be seen.

Maybe now, after trying it, any further bisexual desires may just dissolve away.
I had experienced so much already that Simone’s life seemed to be able to offer, like relationships and job offers, but I knew there and then that there’d be so much more to come, and far more to explore. There was no chance of Simone going away, and I didn’t want it to. Sure I’d needed to work a few things out, but my life had changed so much over the past few weeks that everything was up in the air anyway. This was clearly a part of who I was now, a cross dressing, bisexual…and it felt great knowing the exciting things that were still laying ahead.

If being anything but normal was going to be my new normal, then so be it! Normal, normal is very overrated and boring anyway.
It was time to redefine the meaning of the word, and make the most of the incredible opportunity that had been thrust upon me.

up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you

X

Your welcome :)

Your welcome :) Thanks for sticking in there and staying for the whole story, and also your messages of support.

Oh

That was just me trying to get spoilers

And, finally . . .

Emma Anne Tate's picture

AreJayBee, you teased and teased and teased . . . but you finally let the kids have their fun. Thanks for that, aye? A bit of kiwi’s been creeping into my vocab after a few years’ absence, too!

Really, this was a wonderful, fun frolic. I enjoyed all of your characters and will miss them. Still, I understand the need to let your characters go sometimes, even when — or maybe, especially when — you’ve gotten really attached to them.

God help the next people to use that hot tub, aye?

Hugs,

Emma

Thank you so much. Yes, it

Thank you so much. Yes, it was time to move on I feel, hopefully the withdrawals wont affect me too much. That spa will need to be drained and sterilized....

Yes, thank you.

I thought this was very well-written and a captivating story. Whether you continue with this, add more to The Passenger, or start something new, please, please, keep writing! And the illustrations really added to the story.

Thanks for your very kind

Thanks for your very kind comments. It nice to hear the was enjoyed. I need to finish The Passenger... but there's also a completely new story that's been rolling around as well...

Driven from day one

Such an interesting story, it promised much from day one. You kept us all involved in the dreams and desires
right through to the end. Thank you!
I look forward to your next endeavors. Hopefully with descriptions of more of this beautiful country that I also live in.

Polly J

I hope it delivered on the

I hope it delivered on the promise at the end. Thank you for reading and sticking with it.

wowww

Karla_Nugrahani's picture

just wow...thank you for great story....definitely sequel worthy...hopefully..but if not... it was a great story..thank you for that.

Prioritized the most closest to your heart

All good things...

Angharad's picture

Thanks for the pictures, Dylan was not as i imagined. Anyway, thanks for the climax. I look forward to your next effort and I'm glad Simon found and accepted himself, his future looks exciting, especially with Mel.

Angharad

That was always a concern

That was always a concern when I decided to add the images. To be honest it's not really 100% what I wanted him to look like either.

Dylan

Emma Anne Tate's picture

My only thought, when I saw it, was that he was much better looking than Mitch. Simone had to get past her lingering hero worship and see the real goods! (Well, the other thought I had was that Simone’s “tiddies” appear to get larger when wet — neat trick, that! — but that’s neither here nor there).

All joking aside, I thought your imagery was really well-done. I’m not a fan of most AI-generated artwork; it tends to have a bit too much of a plastic feel. But your selections were generally really good. In just this chapter, Simone in her nightie and in her Little Red Dress were excellent. Your writing paints the picture beautifully without the imagery, but they absolutely do add to the story.

Emma

The AI certainly created a

The AI certainly created a few random images, it would get something close to what I was imaging then veered of dramatically in a different direction when I tried to tweak something.

The End?

The only problem with all great stories is that at some point they come to an end. However, I hope this is not the end of Simon/Simone and Mel. You have created several threads within this storyline, all of which can be developed to create a a future for Simone that I and many others would like to follow. You choice of imagery for Simon/Simone has been excellent so don't be put off using it because Dylan didn't quite reach your expectations. They are certainly close enough to still enhance the story. I do hope you continue Simon/Simone's journey into the future. It will be a good story.

Will

At this stage it's the end, I

At this stage it's the end, I have some other l, unrelated ideas id like to expore first, but who knows, I may revisit it someday.

A wee gem of a story, aye?

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Thank you AreJayBee for a wonderful story. I know you need to refocus on another character and storyline - all great authors had other strings to their bow.
I;ll be looking out for your next project and making sure I keep myself free to sit down and read them with the same pleasure "Normal" gave me!
Hugs & Kudos!

Suzi

Thanks so much. It's been

Thanks so much. It's been very cool seeing the all the positive comments about this wee yarn, and has definitely given me a bit more motivation to write something else.