Fingernails

Printer-friendly version

Fingernails

By: Set3

Becca and Ernest were snuggling after watching a chic-flick. It was the kind of flic that got Becca in the mood and she grabbed Ernest's arm as she began kissing from the elbow to his hand. She stopped suddenly when she got to his fingers. She loved Ernest dearly but seeing long fingernails on the ends of his fingers was such a turn off and she sighed as she stared at them. She began playing with his finger tips.

"Why are your fingernails so long?" she asked looking up at him.

He gave her a kiss before he answered, "It's because short nails make my fingers look stubby," he told her softly in a joking manner.

She gave his arm a playful slap, "I'm serious! All this time we've been together and I can count on one hand the number of times I saw you with short nails. So, what's up? You're not secretly gay and using me to hold an image that you're straight are you?"

He responded by passionately frenching her causing her to moan pleasantly. He stared into her eyes a moment, "Does that prove I'm straight?" he asked coyly.

She smiled at him, "Mmmmm," she licked her lips, "Maybe you bi," she said playfully.

Ernest gave a sigh as he looked at his nails, "Would you mind if I told you a story?"

"Only if it'll explain these," she answered as she wiggled one of his fingers playfully.

Ernest gave a smile, "Do you believe in magic?"

Becca gave a short laugh, "I think us getting together despite these nails of yours is proof enough that magic exists," she answered.

Ernest gave a grunt at that but continued, "Way back up the family tree, some where during the medieval times my many times great grandmother was engaged to marry a small-time Duke. Afraid that he only married her for her looks she had a gypsy friend cast a curse/blessing in her so when ever her beauty faded, she activated the magic to become beautiful again. What she and the gypsy didn't know is that this 'blessing/curse' was passed down to her children to this day. Now, for me, whenever I cut my fingernails I change to become a beautiful female version until my nails grow back," he explained.

Becca looked at him a moment before she broke into a smile, "Yeah right, come on, what's the real reason?" she asked again.

Ernest sighed as she pushed up from the couch forcing Becca into sitting up, "Look, I'll prove it to you," he said as he got up and headed to the bathroom and shortly returned with a pair of nail clippers, "Watch carefully," he told her. Becca rolled her eyes but nodded her head as she stared at him.

Ernest grimaced as he hesitated before clipping the nail in his pinky finger of his left hand. Almost instantly his features softened somewhat making him look like an effeminate man.

Becca blinked at the change, "Wha-what? How did you...?" she trailed off not able to put her thoughts in order.

"Magic," he answered sheepishly, even his voice had changed, becoming lighter but still in the realm of the male range.

Becca could only stare before she could finally speak," Hey," she said as she got up and put her hands on her hips, "I thought you said you'll turn into a beautiful woman if you cut your nails off," she accused as if catching him in a lie.

"I have to cut all my nails to fully change. So cutting my pinky nail just turns me into a pretty boy. There's some safety things built into the curse or blessing though. If my nails splits because I grab something the wrong way I can safely cut it off without changing," he explained.

Becca stared at him a moment before her lips curled into a hungry smile, "I wanna see," she said suddenly.

"What?" Ernest asked taking a step back.

"I want to see you change all the way," she said again.

"I can't! It'll take weeks for my nails to grow back and until I do, I'll be stuck like that," he told her.

Becca just shrugged, "So, just take some time off. You were saying that your boss was hounding you to use your vacation days," she said refusing to budge.

Ernest sputtered trying to think of a reason why he couldn't do it but finally relented and grabbed his phone to call the office and leave a message for his boss that he'd be taking a two-week vacation effective immediately. On putting the phone down he held the clippers up to her, "Want to do the honors?" he offered.

"Oh no," Becca said shaking her head, "I don't want to miss a second of this, go ahead," she said waving her hand at him to continue.

With a sigh, Ernest gulped before he moved to the next finger. As he clipped off each nail on his left hand, he grew more and more effeminate until he clipped off the thumb nail leaving him looking so androgynous that it was almost impossible to tell if he was male or female but there were still a few tell-tales that he was still male, his penis still showed through his pants. He began to disrobe until he was fully naked showing his transformed body. He grabbed the clippers in his left hand and got ready to clip the nails off his right. "I'm at the half way point," he explained, even is voice matched is body. While it still carried a male tone it would have been easy to mistake it for a woman's.

Becca nodded vigorously not wanting to say anything.

Ernest pursed is lips, "Ok then, over the fence we go." And with that, he began clipping the nails off. On cutting his pinky finger nail, his penis shrank considerably until it pulled up into him into a new-formed vagina. Ernest shifted is stance and shuddered at the feeling before he continued working his way from one end to another. Doing so pushed his body over the edge in his transformation as each nail was clipped off more unmistakable female features pushed out. His hips widened, his height dwindled some what, his body hair sucked in leaving him smooth-skinned and bare. The hair on his head lengthened until it reached his mid-back. becoming a rich darker color from his original chestnut brown, it's texture silky smooth. His face softened even more looking somewhat like Marilyn Monroe but a step further some how. His torso withdrew into an hourglass figure showing sensual hips that showed off a perfectly proportioned derriere. His breast had become the perfect size for his new figure being shaped just right to show a nice bounce and drooped enough to prove they were all natural. All in all, Ernest's new form would win any beauty pageant on just entering. Becca couldn't believe this stunning woman standing before her was boyfriend.

"So, what do you think?" he asked in a rich sexy voice that sent a tremble down Becca's spine to her nether regions. Without a second more Becca launched herself at the newly minted woman kissing her hard and practically shoved her to the bedroom while disrobing herself. Neither would get any sleep for the rest of the night but were able to pass out form blissful exhaustion of their sexual thrills in the 'early' morning.

When the two awoke, well into the afternoon, they began again for another hour before settling down to playful cuddling and petting.

"So, everyone in your family is like this?" Becca asked.

Ernest nodded her head, "Yes," he affirmed in her sexy voice, "My sister changes whenever she gets her hair cut short and my dad changes when he shaves his beard," he blushed slightly," My dad was actually my mom at the time he had sis and me," he told her.

Becca looked at her now girlfriend quizzically, "I'd have thought your sister would want to be like that because she's normally so..." she paused looking for the right word.

"Butch?" Ernest finished for her. "Yeah, but she's a tomboy at best and likes weight lifting so when she changes she loses all her muscles until her hair grows back, which usually takes her half a year at most. Till then, she has no body builder muscles and she feels weak.."

Becca gave her boyfriend a kiss, "Well I think you're sexy when you're like this," as she cupped one of his breast and teased the nipple slowly. "I think we're going to have a fun couple of weeks," she added.

Ernest moaned before replying, "At this rate, I'll change back before we even get out of bed," he murmured softly.

"That wouldn't be so bad would it?" Becca asked with a hungry look in her eyes.

Ernest smiled, "No, no it wouldn't," he replied as he leaned in again.

THE END

up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos