Olivia and Saige vs. Miss Johnson-Alternate Ending

Printer-friendly version

(I've been wanting to do this for a while. I know some of you may have forgotten about my previous stories, as I wrote them FOREVER ago, but, well, they're still up for you to read. This is an alternative ending to Olivia and Sage Vs. Miss Johnson-which, in itself, is an extended ending to New Home. But if you've read all those, then you should be familiar with the characters.)

Olivia and Bailey ran down into the basement lab, where the other girls were waiting to capture Miss Johnson. Bailey had just freed Olivia from her prison inside the Y. F. F. H, and now they were running to lure Miss Johnson into a trap. Olivia and her friends had dug up Miss Johnson's dark secret of kidnapping young boys and turning them into girls to live at her foster home, and had resolved to put an end to it. And victory was on the horizon.

Olivia and Bailey kicked open the basement doors and entered the room. Inside were Piper, Sarah, Vanessa, and several other girls Olivia didn't recognize. They all came at Miss Johnson with handcuffs, duct tape, and ropes. "Oh, I don't think so," Miss Johnson hissed, waving her hand and turning one of the girls into a white mouse. But she was still outnumbered five to one. Piper slapped the handcuffs around Miss Johnson's wrists, while the other girls wrapped their ropes around Miss Johnson's legs and torso. The evil witch fell to the floor, completely immobilized. Miss Johnson started to mutter another spell, but Sarah put a strip of duck tape over her mouth,

With Miss Johnson bound and gagged, there was one thing left to do. Olivia, Bailey, Sarah, and Andrea picked up Miss Johnson and carried her over to the chromosome sucker pod where Olivia had been when she was "terminated." They opened up the pod, put Miss Johnson in, and closed the restraints around all of her limbs. Olivia wasted no time in jamming a needle into Miss Johnson's arm.

"There, that should do it," Bailey said as she slammed the pod shut. She looked around at the other chromosome sucker pods. "Where's Valeria? I thought she was terminated because she took the rap for you guys?"

"She was," said Piper. "But...well, I think she may have died."

"Oh no," Olivia said sadly. Valeria had been her second best friend when she had first came to the Y. F. F. H, second only to Bailey. It was through texting her that Miss Johnson had found Olivia's location in Chicago after she, Bailey, and Stephanie had escaped. (Again-I strongly suggest reading up on my other stories.)

"Did you get her?" a new voice asked. Everyone looked to see Saige coming down the stairs and into the basement lab.

"Yeah," said Olivia. "Too bad that that girl got turned into a mouse."

Bailey glared at Miss Johnson's face through the transparent pod. Miss Johnson's face was rapidly losing its color, and her breathing was slowing down. "You nasty witch," Bailey seethed. "Changing everyone's lives when they didn't even ask for it."

Right then, something truly unexpected happened. Miss Johnson breathed her last breath, and a wisp of blue light spilled out of her mouth. The wisp phased through the pod's outer shell and grew in size, until it was a cloud as big as a microwave oven. The cloud immediately broke into smaller pieces and drifted toward almost all of the girls in the room. The only girls who didn't get it were Saige, Bailey, and one unnamed girl.

Olivia breathed in the cloud of energy (?) before she even realized what she was doing. As it entered her lungs, Olivia felt a tingling sensation all throughout her body. As she clutched her temples, her body started to change. First, her cheeks and chin hardened and thickened, with her hair shooting backward into her skull and a smooth peach fuzz growing on her cheeks. Her torso thickened as if she suddenly gained ten pounds in muscle. Her breasts shrank down until they couldn't even be called breasts anymore-just regular pectoral muscles. Likewise, her butt flattened out until it was as flat as a pancake. Her thighs lost their mass as her waist grew out until it was as wide as her upper body. Finally, between Olivia's legs, the crack in her vagina filled. Three small lumps appeared and grew out until they were a penis and two testicles.

"What the heck?" Olivia said in a deeper voice. He looked around and saw everyone (sans Saige, Bailey, and the unnamed girl) transforming into boys just like he had. Even the white mouse that had once been a girl was growing and turning into a human boy.

"Oh my word," Piper said as he admired his new male body. "I-I'm a boy again!"

"We all are," said Sarah.

"Except me," said Saige.

Why was this happening? Hadn't Miss Johnson said that her spells were permanent? No, Olivia couldn't remember her saying that. It seemed that when Miss Johnson died, then her magic died with her. "I can't believe this," said Olivia. "It's-it's like I'm...Oliver again!"

"How can this be?" Bailey asked. She was one of the few Y. F. F. H. girls who had never been affected by Miss Johnson's magic. Miss Johnson's system heavily relied on all of the boys-turned-girls pretending that they were always girls, in order for no one to suspect anything. This system was made somewhat easier by Miss Johnson bringing in kids like Bailey that were already girls to begin with.

"I think it's because you weren't turned into a girl," said another guy. His shirt was way too tight on his waist, and his bra felt rather uncomfortable on his chest.

But Saige didn't understand. "Why am I not turning back into a boy?" she asked. "I was a boy before, until I used that magic bathroom."

"Maybe because Miss Johnson's magic didn't affect you," said Oliver. "I mean, she obviously hadn't been to our school in Chicago before..."

"Well...now what?" Peter (Piper) asked.

"First of all, we're gonna have to get everyone some clothes," said Oliver. "But then...I guess we just...let the Y. F. F. H. officials know what happened."

***

It went over much better than they expected. Oliver, Bailey, Saige, and Tony went to the Y. F. F. H. officials and told them everything that had happened. To their surprise, the officials were happy to hear of Miss Johnson's demise. It turned out they had been forced to work by Miss Johnson, and had despised her methods of turning all the local boys into girls. They were very kind and gave Oliver back the clothes he had worn when he had first came to the Y. F. F. H. Who knew that they had been holding on to them this whole time?

But after they had got that situation cleared up, Oliver felt broken inside. When he had first turned into a girl, it had been the strangest life change he had ever undergone. But she had lived a female life for many weeks, and found that she liked being a girl. On settling down in Chicago, Olivia had felt real good about her new life. But now that Olivia was Oliver again, he had no idea where to go from here.

"Hey, Olivia-I mean, Oliver," said Bailey. "Are you okay?"

"Well...not really," Oliver admitted. "I don't know if I want to go back to Chicago as a boy."

"What's wrong with being a boy?" Tony asked.

"Nothing," said Oliver. "It's just...I'm not living with my parents and siblings anymore. I'm living in Chicago in that new foster home. Being a girl in that situation felt right, and being a boy is just..."

"I know what you mean," said Bailey. "To be honest, it's kind of odd to see you as a boy. I've only known you as Olivia, and now I just wish killing Miss Johnson didn't undo her magic."

"Well, maybe there's an alternate version of this where you stayed a girl," Saige suggested. "If only we could find another witch who could change you back."

"That's right, didn't Miss Johnson say she had a niece who turned a bunch of bad boys at her school into innocent cheerleaders?" Bailey asked. "Maybe if we could track her down, then she could oblige."

"No, wait, I just thought of something!" Saige exclaimed. "That bathroom back at school-the one that changed me. Maybe you could use that one!"

Oliver smiled. "Great idea."

***

The very next day, Oliver, Bailey, Saige, Tony, and Stephanie had returned to Chicago. Saige and Bailey stood guard in the hall while Oliver ducked into the girls' bathroom that Saige had been through. Oliver, relieved that there were no girls in there, picked a random stall, locked himself inside, pulled his pants down, and sat on the toilet. Almost at once, the changes started. His hair grew out again, his voice got higher, his pectoral muscles grew into breasts, his hips and butt grew into an hourglass figure, and his legs lengthened. Oliver felt the most crucial change come when his groin pulled itself into his body, followed by the familiar feeling of her peeing out of her vagina.

Less than a minute later, Saige and Bailey watched as Olivia walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing a white bra underneath a blue striped half shirt that showed off her belly button, along with shredded blue short shorts and brown sandals. "Hello, girls," she said in her familiar female voice.

"Welcome back, Olivia," Bailey said, beaming at the sight of her friend's return.

(Do you think this is a better ending than the original?)

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos