TRANSPORTER ERROR!

Printer-friendly version

WAIT SCOTTY, DON'T BEAM ME UP! I MAY HAVE FOUND INTELLIGENT LIFE DOWN HERE!

NO! NO! WAIT! I'M SERIOUS.... ARRG, I'VE BEEN TRANSPORTED ANYWAY.

WHAT THE HELL! SCOTTY YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! YOU TRANSPORTED ME INTO A FEMALE YOU ASSHOLE!

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Dedicated to Franchesca

BarbieLee's picture

The lady bumped me asking about the drought in posting stories. God forgive me, this one immediately jumped in my tiny little brain. From there out, I swear I don't remember a thing till I saw it posted on BCTS

Bru, love, you're up doll. Beat this!
Hugs Fran, Bru
always
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Your Challenge

Daphne Xu's picture

"Bru, love, you're up doll. Beat this!"

I took it upon myself to accept this challenge. (And no, I'm not Bru.)

-- Daphne Xu

LOL, Hugs Daphne

BarbieLee's picture

Hon, are you sure you want to get caught up in the same mindless sisterhood as Bru? You know the girl is a double agent don't you? The only reason she gets away with it and hasn't been caught she's totally ditz. No one would believe someone like her, blonde one minute, brunette the next, raven haired beauty, could possibly be any kind of gov. agent. Much less two governments. willing to risk national secrets with her.

The only reason I hang around her is I keep trying to borrow those unbelievably gorgeous drop dead dresses she is usually wearing. The expense account they allow her has to be unlimited or she's blackmailing a lot of high end fashion designers.
Hugs hon,
always,
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Didn't you know? I've sort

Daphne Xu's picture

Didn't you know? I've sort-of already caught in Bru's sisterhood. Commenting on three of my stories, someone asked if Bru and I were in a contest.

Then there was Bru's "Thumping ❤❤" world which I knowingly, voluntarily dove into.

-- Daphne Xu

I'd just add

One word at the very end after a dash

-AGAIN!

Commentator
Visit my Caption Blog: Dawn's Girly Site

Visit my Amazon Page: D R Jehs

Any Idea

Daphne Xu's picture

... what happened to the mind of the woman? Or was the mind of the woman killed along with the body of the man?

Or this: the woman is still alive, but has the memories and thoughts of the man -- having lost her own memories and thoughts, having them overwritten by the man's. The man was killed in the transporter falmunction.

-- Daphne Xu

Or?

BarbieLee's picture

Is the female now the man?
Did the transporter reconstitute the man into the image of the woman transported before him?
Can he be re energized back or is his image gone?
If she-he can be returned to male can it be done now or is there a time out period. hours, weeks, years?
So many possibles, everyone can imagine their own tail to this tale.
Hugs Daphne
always,
Barb

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Mini-Story

erin's picture

I had a similar story idea for Girlerizer 11 - No compunction :)

Yours is more concise. :P

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Wrong operator

Truly believe Mr. Spock ought to have been the operator.
CROSSING OVER FROM "Y" to "X"!

Similar story in Stargate Atlantis

smdani4mm's picture

there is one where Dr Rodney McKay get combined with a female security troop after a wraith tranproter malfunctions.

Dani

SmDani4

That triggered childhood trauma.

Reminded me of the transporter accident from Star Trek: The Motion Picture. When I was little and I saw that movie for the first time that scene where there was the transporter accident and the two crewmen ended up merged into a mangled mass of flesh gave me horrendous nightmares.

Transporter Accident

Daphne Xu's picture

Oh, I remember that. Yet the movie was still rated G when it came out. (Changed to PG later.) A reviewer said that if the disaster had been portrayed as the book described it, the movie might have been given an R rating.

-- Daphne Xu

Um, ick?

Daphne Xu's picture

Um, ick?

-- Daphne Xu

Inside out transporter error was

BarbieLee's picture

Galaxy Quest where the Rock Monster was transported if I'm not mistaken. Loved that movie and Sigourney Weaver was such a fox in that one. The lady definitely aged well.
always,
Barb
I changed my clocks back to "normal time" to beat the rush. Now the rest of the nation can play catch up. I refuse to go back to that stupid Day Light Savings Time. "Only white man would think cutting a foot off the bottom of the blanket and sewing it back on the top would make it longer." Old Indian saying and if it isn't, it is now. I'm an Okie, I'm part Indian so it's an old Indian saying if I say it is. SO THERE!

Oklahoma born and raised cowgirl

Transporter error

Sounds more like pattern corruption, which would mean no other sophont was harmed in this accident, at least till they got their hands on Scotty. Hmm the victim isn't identified so I suppose we could almost choose, although the language would make Spock unlikely.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

The Lady Doth Protest Too Much

Transported into Uhura's body. . .Beam me up, Scottie!

He could have been transported into a Klingon or a tribble or a horta.

Jill

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)