Hunter's Moon Chp. 17

Printer-friendly version

The wind lightly blew as twenty people of various sizes and ages stood around in a moon lit clearing in a circle. Teresa was standing by herself in the middle of the circle of people in a diagram that had been constructed to channel magical energies.

Everyone standing around in the circle were naked. The energy inside the circle was charged. As two voices filled the air. It was hard to tell the difference in the voices, because they sounded like they came from one person. Teresa could feel her wolf body starting to change shape, as her bones moved and start turning human. She wanted to scream out because of the pain, but she couldn’t. The fur covering her body retract back into her body as the hair on her head, pool down by her feet.

Her eyes switch from her wolf eyes, back to what her human eyes use to be. The pain was slowly subsiding as the magical energies faded from her body. She was weak as a kitten.

Kelly had watched as the black wolf changed shape into a middle eastern woman with extremely long hair. Her hair had bright blue stripes that ran down her long black hair. She starts walking out to the woman and pick her up off the ground and start kissing her. She presses her naked body tight against Teresa’s body. She feels Teresa wrap her arms tight around her body as well and as the kiss increases between them.

Teresa felt Kelly’s naked body, press against her own as she was being held. She could feel her body responding to Kelly’s as she kissed her. Her magical energies start pooling and channeling from inside her and into Kelly through their kissing. She could fill Kelly’s magical energies flow into her as well, as their mate bond forms.

Each of their nature start determining who is the dominate or submissive in their relationship or equal. Teresa feels her spirit being wrapped up by Kelly’s spirit. She surrenders herself completely to Kelly.

“You’re mine.” As Kelly kisses Teresa and move over to the hollow area of Teresa’s neck and shoulder. She sinks her teeth into her beautiful skin as she bites her.

“Yes, I’m yours body and soul. As you are mine as well.” Teresa couldn’t believe she was bound now to Kelly.

Maggie looks over towards her High Priest, Robert “I think my daughter has found her mate.”

“It’s about time. Kelly’s been kind of mopey since she became a teenager and attended the other rituals with us.” Robert had seen how Kelly had looked at all the other couples in their coven and saw how she wished she had a mate.

“It looks like I’m going to have to make two gender changing amulets. I want grandchildren, that I can spoil.”

“Why two?” Robert looks at Maggie. The two of them have been friends for a very long time. They have been lovers as well.

“King’s wife wants one and like I said, I want grandchildren I can spoil. I was blessed the day Ava found Kelly and brought her into my life. I’ve always wanted children, but could never have them, Robert.”

“I know, Maggie.” Robert knew the reason why Maggie could never have children of her own.

First her mate died and than Maggie herself suffered from a serious medical condition. It resulted in having her uterus removed. None of her magic or her holistic herbs could stop the cancer she had.

Everyone who formed the circle, watches as Teresa and Kelly make out in the middle of the circle. They didn’t mind the show and they knew it was a mating ritual going on.

“I don’t think I could do what they are doing in front of everyone.” Robin was enjoying the show, but she didn’t think she could make love in public.

“If we were back in the old days, you would have too. It was customary for newly mated couples, to consummate their relationship before their clan. Especially, someone of Kelly’s status. She’s the adopted daughter of a powerful witch and the offspring of a major Fey lord.”

The circle watches Kelly and Teresa for a little bit longer. Once the two women were done for the time being. Maggie and Robert finish the ritual and dismiss the circle.

Stacy and some of the other coven members setup the food they brought. Maggie’s grandchildren were in their animal forms chasing each other. Their mothers were watching them as they ran around as a wolf pup and as a lynx kitten.

The different coven members pick them up and pet them. They were being spoiled rotten.

“Just think, we’re going to have one of our own soon.” Angela puts her hand on Robin’s belly.

Robin looks at her friend “we’ve known each other for years and now you impregnate me?” She was looking at King.

“The only reason he could impregnate you, Robin. Is because you gave yourself over to them. I can sense their magical energies inside of you.” Stacy had carried over some plates for the three of them.

“You mean, because they shared their magical energies with me, King can now impregnate me?”

“Yes. Normally, a mated husband can’t impregnate another woman. That’s what the mate bond prevents. However, because you allowed
them to share yours and allowed their magical energies enter your body. King can now impregnate you any time you’re in heat.” Stacy hands the trio the plates she prepared for them.

“Thank you, Stacy.” Angela accepts the plates.

“Stacy, can I ask you a question?”

“You want to know why I gave myself completely over to Courtney and Ava?”

“Yes.”

“Because they gave me the courage to stand up to my abusive father. He never liked me from the day I was born. My father was what you call a manly man. He enjoyed sports, boxing, baseball and so own. He believed a woman’s place was at home taking care of the house and making babies. As I got older, he started molesting me. He believed that I was his to do as he wished.

When my mother found out he was molesting me. She tried to have him arrested, but he silenced her. As for me, he started sexually abusing me, when ever he could. Ava and Courtney found out and took him out. I owed them my life and they help me to discover I was a naturally born witch. So, I begged them to make me theirs.”

“You know, should something happen to them, you might die.”

“I know, but I don’t think I could live without them either. I love them too much.”

Stacy feels something rubbing against her leg. She looks down and spot Jessica rubbing against her leg. She picks her up and scratch between her ears.

“Are you being a good little kitten?” Stacy looks down at her daughter.

Jessica looks up at her with a grin on her face. She wanted attention from her mother.

“I bet those kids are spoiled rotten.” Duffy looks at Stacy holding Jessica.

“They are, but they are also well behaved as well. We make sure of that.” Stacy puts Jessica back down on the ground and watches as she runs off to play with the big kitty cat.

Tiger, Khan and Duffy were in their Tiger forms. Tiger stood out between the three, because she was a White Heart Tiger. As for everyone else, they were either talking with other coven members or with Kelly and Teresa.

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

At least Theresa

Samantha Heart's picture

Now is a wear but also has a mate as well. Im happy for them.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.