Hunter's Moon Chp. 6

Printer-friendly version

Tiger wakes-up with Cara laying next to her in the same bed. She checks Cara and she was flesh and blood. She couldn’t believe she was flesh and blood. She shakes Cara’s body.

“Cara are you awake?”

“Yes, I’m awake.” Cara opens her eyes and couldn’t believe she was still in her body.

Cara looks into Tiger’s eyes and could see she was concerned about her. She remembered coming back to the safe house, but she couldn’t remember how she ended in bed with Tiger. She thought she went to her own bed.

“How did we end up in bed together, Tiger?” Cara looks at Tiger and saw she was still in her night clothes.

“I don’t know. I woke up and you were here.” Tiger couldn’t remember how Cara got in bed with her.

“I didn’t bite you, did I?” Cara looks at Tiger’s neck to see if she did.

“No, you didn’t bite me. How come you aren’t asleep during this time like you normally are?” Tiger sits back with her legs folded under her.

“I don’t know. I was set on fire last night and had to drink from a vampire that was about to attack Robin to heal.”

“You were set on fire last night?” Tiger couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, one of the vampires we went after tossed some alcohol on me and set it on fire. I went up like a gasoline soak log.” A cold chill travel throughout her body as the memory of her being on fire surfaces.

“Could he had passed something onto you, which allows you to stay awake?” Tiger was curious if it was possible.

“It’s possible.” Cara gets out of bed and walks over towards the window.

She never thought she would ever be able to feel the sun again. Cara stands at the window and just look out enjoying the sunshine.

Tiger gets off the bed and walks over to stand next to Cara. She holds her hand as she looks outside and watches as the squirrels look for nuts. She wonders why Cara ever agreed to become a vampire.

King, Angela, Robin, and Khan:

Angela was snuggled against King with his arms holding her tight against his body. His wolf was content and asleep. He made love to Angela so much last night after they came back from the club, that he knew she was going to be sore when she wakes-ups.

It took their lovemaking to calm down his wolf. It had been angry that they lost their prey. For him to be able to sleep and calm his wolf down.
He made love to his wife to quiet his wolf.

He sniffs her hair and let the scent flow through his body as he held her. His fingers stroke her soft flesh. He just enjoys holding her sleeping form.

Robin was satisfied after the loving Khan had given her last night. He was still in his hybrid form as he slept. She loved feeling his strong ripped chest against her back. She had gone to bed with Khan, instead of with King and Angela. She felt how angry his wolf was.

She needed to track down where their prey went. Luckily, they had the blood of one of the vampires, she could use. Robin felt her energy levels were back up to the level she normal kept them at.

A few hours later, everyone gathers downstairs for breakfast. Duffy and Keane had made breakfast for everyone.

“I am starved.” Angela was walking a little funny. Even her healing ability had been pushed to its limit last night.

“Me too.” Robin was feeling hungry as well.

King’s stomach growls as he walks in. Once he got a whiff of what was cooking, it just made his stomach growl louder. He sits down next to Robin and his wife. All of them enjoy breakfast before they try to locate their prey.

After breakfast, Robin heads outside into the backyard with her witch’s cabinet. She starts setting up the circle and items she was going to need to cast the spell. It was an easy spell, so she shouldn’t have a problem locating the vampires that got away from them.

She lays the map out on the ground and purifies a quartz crystal that was the length of her thumb. It was crystal clear with no flaws. She takes the knife that had the blood on it and smear some of the blood onto the crystal and start her chanting.

Angela and King watched as the spell Robin was casting starts to take effect. The crystal glows a bright red and spins above the maps of the nearby cities. It swings in a circle and finally drops on the spot where the vampires were hiding out.

Robin looks at where the crystal dropped at “they fled to Bent Mountain, Va.”

“Can you narrow the search some, Robin?” King knew he would have to split the team up to search the area.

“Not unless I had a detailed map of the place.” Robin looks up at King when she responded.

“Okay, let’s grabbed the gang and head out. I want these bastards.” King heads inside the house.

“He’s pissed.” Robin packs her items up.

“Actually, it’s more his wolf is pissed. His wolf doesn’t like to lose.” Angela helps Robin.

The two of them head inside the house with her witch’s cabinet. Angela sends the mental message to all team members to assemble.

“What’s up boss?” Duffy comes walking in first eating a sandwich.

“You just ate breakfast. You can’t be hungry already.” Robin couldn’t believe Duffy was eating a sandwich.

“Hey, I’m a Were and we are always hungry.” Duffy finishes his sandwich.

Once everyone was gathered King looks at them “we’re going hunting. Robin has managed to locate where are prey went, but she can’t identify the exact location. So, we have to do some hunting.”

“Let’s go hunting.” Keane couldn’t wait to start.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hunting

is a way of life for these folks.