Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 12

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 12 - Indentured servant.

The next morning, his body had come down from its orgasmic high and he woke thinking that being a guy with boobs and a working joystick wasn’t so bad.

He snuck into the bathroom while Ellen still slept. While in the shower he observed some of his body hair they had missed the previous day. Seeing Ellen's razor, he shaved his entire body thinking how much smoother his body felt without hair. For once in his life, he was thankful for his Indian heritage and that he had almost no facial hair and didn't have to worry about a five o'clock shadow. Returning to the bedroom, he saw that Ellen had laid out his bikini on his side of the bed. He furrowed his brows thinking ‘Oh God not again’. His silicone pillows hung heavy on his chest. The skin under them was feeling irritated. Ellen had been a tad rough on them last night.

Looking at his bathing suit George asked with trepidation, "What’s going on?"

Ellen pretending like she didn’t understand, pointed to his suit and said "Oh, you mean this?" then nonchalantly she threw it at him. He let it fall on the floor. Undaunted by his juvenile behavior she directed, "Get dressed we have to return your dress from last night. You can’t wear it to the shop, you would have nothing to wear back."

Terrified at the thought of wearing that out in public he pleaded, "Why do I have to go? Can’t I just wait here?"

"Right now, the only thing you have to wear is your bikini and the matronly dress you wore when we checked in. You will need something to wear around here and for the trip home, whenever that might be. Your figure doesn’t fit any normal womanly size. Therefore, I need you there to try on outfits to ensure they fit and look good."

Still hoping for a reprieve from the governor, he implored, "I can’t go around wearing that thing. I will feel so exposed in it."

"I got up early while you were in the shower and checked my email account with your sister. She says the heat wave will last another month. That means will need to stay here 4 more weeks. We have no choice but to return the dresses to get money to pay for our stay. I anticipated your objections so I went to the hotel boutique to get you something cheap to wear to exchange the dresses. Wait here I’ll go get it.”

Ellen went to the dresser and returned with a bag. Opening it she handed it to George. "I got this for Heather to wear. It can be both a beach coverup for your top, or can be worn as casual wear as tank top with shorts."

He bent over to pick up the suit. Stooping set his décolletage swinging wildly. ‘Great that’s all I need he thought.’ With Ellen’s help he put the suit back on. To cloak his bikini top, she handed him a lace hollow crochet top blouse.

He held it up and moaned, "You can see through the loose mesh."

"All you do is complain. Be thankful, it is basic white, my other choice was hot pink. It may not be a cloak to hide behind, but it is elegant and fashionable, this is a resort town."

Heather put it on and realized it was better than going without.

Next Ellen handed him a long white sarong swimsuit wrap. That tied at the waist and covered most of his legs.

She helped Heather get dressed, helped him put on a light coat of lip gloss and packed up last night’s dresses and headed out of the door.

Heather had no trouble keeping up in her flipflops. Except that the hurried pace caused his breasts to sway in tandem, as the bikini top failed to provide adequate support. He finally had to ask Ellen to slow down. Each bounce of his boobs caused discomfort on his chest. He asked Ellen if they could get something to remove the large falsies glued to his chest. She reluctantly agreed, knowing once they came off, he would never wear them again.

They took a cab into town. They arrived at the dress shop and Ellen marched to customer service and tried to exchange the dresses. Hers was taken back but the dress Heather had worn was pit stained from all his perspiring. She sold the dress back at 50 centavos to the peso. That put a large dent in Ellen’s fiscal plans. She was going to have to think of something. At Heather’s insistence they bought fingernail polish remover to help peel off his boobs.

It was a perfect day, sunny and warm with a slight ocean breeze. They decided to walk back to the resort along the beach to save money. By the time they arrived, both were exhausted. When they passed through the lobby to their surprise there was a police officer standing by the front desk talking to the clerk. George could only assume they were still looking for him.

He hated being Heather 24/7 but the disguise appeared to have the authorities fooled. Thanks be to God, so he was determined to keep it up until he got across the border. Ellen sent Heather to their room to rest while she sought out the resort manager to negotiate some kind of deal to allow the girls to extend their stay. It took some pleading but, being the slow season, the manager was agreeable to a work program. They were short several maids so when Ellen offered Heather as a replacement, he jumped at the concept.

Ellen was concerned about how George was going to react to the fact he was now in effect an indentured servant. But she would cross that bridge when she came to it.

He was at first delighted to learn Ellen had worked out a deal to stay rent free for two more weeks.

He was not so excited about the terms of the deal. He would be required to report at 7 AM every morning and be a maid for 8 hours each day. His shift would last until 4 PM, since checkout was noon, he would start each day in the kitchen and work there until it was time to clean all his assigned rooms. There was an added benefit, his noon meal would be provided by the hotel restaurant, as long as the staff ate in the kitchen. He had to admit having a good lunch was a real positive.

That afternoon, they worked on getting his tits off. When Ellen pried the breast forms off Georges chest, he winced in pain.

She was stunned at what she exposed. His breasts hadn’t grown as far as she could tell but the skin under the forms was covered in a nasty red rash.

To her amazement, his aureoles and nipples appeared to have changed and enlarged in size even if his boobs hadn’t. The aureoles were the size of a half-dollar and were covered with feminine bumps. She had never seen those on a man before. If she remembered correctly, they were called Montgomery glands. His nipples were a quarter of an inch tall and the width of a number 2 pencil. Putting that aside, she was concerned about the damage the super glue had done to his chest. She sent him to take a long shower.

She went to a local pharmacy and tried to explain to the lady behind the counter what she wanted. Unable to find the correct words, she used pantomime rubbing her hands across her chest trying to show distress. The clerk handed her a jar of a cream that the clerk through pigeon English implied it was a good skin cream. She managed to convey it was made from a wild yam that grows in Mexico. What Ellen didn’t realize until much later it was a locally produced synthetic form of Progesterone cream.

Ellen hurried back and had George lay on his back. She cautiously rubbed the cream into his tender chest. Both were glad to see it provided immediate relief. So, from that point on even after the rash was gone until the pot was empty, she would massage the cream into George’s chest. Unquestionably, George enjoyed the breast kneading. With hormones raging, he felt a stirring of excitement that was both emasculating and an incredible turn-on when Ellen played with his chest.

Ellen had only promised the manager one maid in exchange for their rent. She told George she wanted to join him but being pregnant she thought the manual labor and chemicals would be unhealthy for the baby. A decision George accepted on face value.

The first week as a domestic was anything but pleasant. As the ‘new’ girl, Heather was given the less than glamorous assignments. He was assigned to clean the bathrooms. He spent half of every day on his knees scrubbing dirty toilets. After his trial period as the new girl, things settled down. The rest of the time was very humdrum for Heather. He eventually worked his way up to collecting the soiled laundry and making beds. The one saving grace was the girls he was working with. At first, they were leery of the gringa woman working as a maid, but Heather won them over by her hard work and willingness to take on the dirtiest of the jobs. Without any complaint.

During the two weeks as a housekeeper, Heather picked up a little more Spanish and his feminine voice continued to improve. As long as he kept his responses to a little more than monosyllabic grunts, he found he was able to moderated his voice in a more feminine tone.

To justify her inactivity, Ellen feigned having morning sickness each morning. She would stay in the bathroom making retching sounds until her husband left for his job.

Ellen found if she hung around the lobby and bar in her bikini on most days, she could find some guy willing to treat her to a meal in exchange for a little companionship. So, they were housed and fed for two weeks. She was concerned about her husband’s situation. She spent a lot of time on the internet in the business center.

She also conducted a thorough research on the herbal supplements that had seemed to grow her husband’s boobs. It made no sense, she found nothing to justify what had happened to him. Then one day while reading the English version of El Reform, Mexico City’s leading newspaper, an article caught her eye. The paper had done an investigative story. It revealed that the government had been surreptitiously adding female hormones to inmate’s food in an attempt to cut down on violence and reduce sexual assaults in the jails. To Ellen’s bliss, she immediately realized that the real culprit for her husband’s feminization was not her but the federal government.

Further research implied that, unless it had gone too far, time would reverse the damage done to his system. She decided not to mention anything to her husband, as there was nothing, they could do about it now other than wait for the chemicals to clear his system.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

except of course she's giving

except of course she's giving him more chemicals with the breast cream so that's not going to happen.