Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 18

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 18 - Good sex is like the bridge card game. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Ellen was shopping at the mall on a Sunday afternoon. Her pre-eclampsia was under control for the present. She had just finished looking for a new dress that would accommodate her expanding belly. Sadly, her ability to wear a size 8 was a long way in the rear-view mirror. Whenever she shopped it was with a vengeance. Today she gave off the air of a socialite just browsing.

Her baby bump was clearly showing, as too was her engorged breasts. She needed something to handle her ballooning dimensions. Not finding any dress she liked, she drifted to the lingerie section. She was browsing in the intimate’s collection at the May Company, realizing it wasn’t only her waist that would continue to grow in the coming months. She headed to the brassier collections figuring if she could find a bra at least, her trip wouldn’t be a total loss. She looked up and noticed a woman who seemed out of place at such an upscale store. The interloper was standing on the other side of the display table dressed in worn levies and a faded blouse, sorting through the sale selections. She was only a few feet away her head was down concentrating on the merchandise. Her longish brown hair covered her face. There was something eerily familiar about her. Then the woman unexpectedly raised her head, and made eye contact with Ellen.

Ellen’s heart skipped a beat, unable to contain herself Ellen uttered, "My god it is you! Isn’t it Georrrr…Heather?"

Heather looked up and saw his wife and was delirious with joy. She just stood there as if in shock. A tsunami of hope flooded his system. He studied her intently and was not surprised to see her pregnancy was showing with his baby. Her outfit showed off a tanned, well-toned body. She was immaculately dressed and coiffed. His first hope was she sought him out because his exile was over and he could come home, it had been a long few months since he had last seen his wife. With a grin, the size on the Grand Canyon, he rushed to her side, and replied to her greeting in his best girly voice, "Yes, it is. It’s great to see you!"

Then, with hope in his heart, he asked, "Why are you here?"

Ellen smugly replied in a voice loud enough for the bystanders to hear, "Apparently doing the same thing you are shopping for a new bra."

Patting her tummy, she added with a grin, "Our little friend is causing me to grow in more than one place. I need something larger."

Georges shoulders drooped in disappointment.

His euphoria at hoping to go home went out the window, as he confided softly, "I had hoped you were here to take me home."

"Sorry, not yet. The police continue to stop by weekly asking if I have heard from you. I keep telling them no."

"So, we will have to continue living apart for a while longer."

"Isn’t there something you can do?"

"I did check with our lawyer, he said as long as the Mexican police have a warrant out for you, you can still be arrested and extradited."

The news was devastating. It had been a few months since they had last been together. To George, Ellen looked like a million dollars, she was tanned and dressed like she had just come from church. Her makeup was immaculate. If she had changed, it was for the better. He longed to take her in his arms and just hold her.

As Ellen took stock of her husband’s appearance, she was alarmed. Aside from hair that rested on his shoulder, what was also immediately apparent was the decided increase in the size of his chest. That could be explained away by padding but wasn’t so explainable was the increased mass of his ass. She wondered what was going on.

Ellen sauntered up close, "You’ve changed. I love your hair; it is certainly getting long."

His hand went to his hair unconsciously.

With his eyes cast down, "Thanks, do you really like it. My roommates have helped me style it."

Trying to be unobtrusive, she picked up a bra off the table and pretended to be examining it, then phrased her question delicately, "Miss, what size are you shopping for? Maybe I can help you pick something out."

He blushed all the way to his ears as he responded, "I’m not sure, I was just looking for anything on sale. My old ones just don’t fit anymore. Either they have all shrunk or I have out grown them."

That took her breath away. When he confessed, he was there to buy a bigger bra, not just replace a worn out one, she knew something was seriously wrong.

"You mean you haven’t been measured? How can you be assured you’re getting a proper fit?"

"I was just going to find a bra in the next size up from my last one. "I’m just a low paid domestic looking for a deal. I couldn’t get help in here if I asked for it."

"That’s horse puckey! You’re still my husband."

At that several heads turned so she immediately realized her faux pas and corrected herself, "You’re still my husband’s housekeeper. I am going to treat you."

Ellen who was expensively dressed flagged down a sales lady named Dorothy, according to her name tag, with the snap of her fingers.

She ordered the clerk to measure her friend so she could be assured of a proper fit. The three went to the nearest changing room. The last time she had seen George as 'Heather,’ he had been awkward and ill at ease. Now he was presenting as a relaxed female.

Dorothy directed Heather to strip. Never having been measured for a bra, he assumed she meant everything. Heather dropped her jeans then her blouse. To Ellen’s disappointment, he was wearing plain white ‘Haines Her Way’ cotton briefs. His bra appeared to be the K-Mart special she bought him when he went to work as a motel housekeeper. Dorothy helped him off with his bra. She took the old bra and, in disgust, threw it into the corner. She took her tape and measured Heather after ordering her to stand up straight and keep her hands down and away from her sides.

Seeing the size and shape of the mammary glands on her husband, Ellen’s hand flew over her mouth, her eyes just about popped out of her head.

Ellen watched with amused excitement. Heather's cheeks glowed bright red during the process. The sales assistant was very professional and ignored the unfeminine lump that was below the client’s waist. She lectured, "Miss, when selecting your bra size, you want the bra band to be just comfortably tight around your body and the straps adjusted to just hold the weight of your breasts."

"It looks like you require a standard 38B brassiere. Although depending on the manufacturer you might require a C cup."

Ellen was flabbergasted that he was now a full B cup. His womanly spheres would be a major disappointment to most woman. But to Ellen, all she saw was that Heather had two beautiful womanly fleshy globes on his chest. Ellen gawked and had a hypnotic fascination with his womanly breasts and their nipples, as big and ripe as strawberries.

She estimated he hadn’t gained any weight; his waist was no more than a slim 28 inches. Once she was able to talk, she told the clerk to go find some bras in the correct size and bring them back for Heather to try on.

The clerk asked, "What kind are you looking for?"

"Don’t be a ninny, can’t you see my friend works for a living. Get her something practical but comfortable, and don’t worry about the cost. I want only the best for her. Is that clear?"

The sales lady nodded and as the clerk was about to exit the door, Ellen had a wicked thought and stepped out and closed the door, she softly directed, "My friend’s pert breasts could use a little help if you know what I mean? Find the sexiest most feminine underwire padded pushup bra you’ve got, Bordelle if you have it, don’t worry about the cost I want the best you have."

"Yes, ma’am it will take me a few minutes."

Ellen returned to the fitting room and closed the door then she pushed George into a corner with her hands on his chest. "Now tell me what kind of problems have you been having living as a woman in a room full of young females? Maybe I can help you with some of them."

After careful thought, he replied, "Not too many. The mornings are the worst. Making myself presentable. Waiting my turn to use the bathroom and getting my underwear on without divulging my secret. I don’t have to do it very often but shaving my legs and under arms is a real pain. With my hair this long, it gives me a few problems, I have to spend some time brushing it, eliminating any knots. To look presentable and feminine, I only use a little mascara and lipstick for makeup. I have experimented with a little eye makeup, but for the most part have avoided it, trying not to stand out any more than I have to. I am taller than the other ladies, so I have stuck with flats exclusively, which my feet appreciate."

Ellen listened to his complaints and offered, "Honey, I can get you some strong depilatory cream, it will eliminate your need to shave for up to 6 weeks. What do you think?"

"That would help some, but aren’t there side effects?"

"Yes, all depilatory creams can cause dryness, itching, rash and sensitivity. Also common is the feeling of having a slight sunburn."

George said, "Let me think about it and get back to you on it."

With one hand still firmly clamped on his left breast, she proclaimed, "When we were last together you had a prepubescent figure, now you look like a mature woman. Buster, you got some ‘splainin’ to do! Has it something to do with your living arrangements?"

George couldn’t make eye contact with Ellen, not wanting to get his friends in trouble he took a few minutes to compose his answer.

"It’s the result of my friends and their efforts to help me. Let’s call it unintended consequences. Four of us maids live in close proximity and share a bathroom. They look on me as their younger sister. They do everything they can to help me, even when I don’t want their help. I have been conscientious about hiding my sexual organ. I could only do so much, it was impossible to hide my tiny breasts. The ladies teased me about their size. Being single and never dating they thought it was because I lacked self-confidence as a result of my underdevelopment."

Ellen didn’t like where this was going yet she continued to keep her hand on his breast. George was finding it hard to concentrate. He took a deep breath and went on, "My first indication that something was wrong was when my chest started to hurt. At first, I thought the pain was from chaffing from my bras. I changed laundry detergent, but that didn’t help. I tried to ignore the irritation but it kept getting worse. When the pain didn’t go away, I knew something else was going on. Aside from my chest issues my emotions went berserk and I began experiencing hot flashes. I had wild mood swings and would cry over nothing. Then the night of my date, when the dress I wore home from Mexico was now too tight in the bodice."

The word ‘date’ got Ellen’s attention, but George just glossed over it like it was nothing.

He continued, "I knew something fishy was going on. So, I confronted my roommates and they confessed they had all conspired to help me. They sent home for ‘medicine’ to corrected my womanly deficiencies. They admitted they were spiking my meals three times a day with high doses of Mexican produced estrogen."

Ellen asked, "You’re a smart individual. What did you think was happening?"

"As a man, I never paid any attention to what women go through. My biology education never got past dissecting frogs; I wasn’t in the girl's health class."

Ellen smiled at his naiveté. "Dear, any teenaged girl knows that kind of pain is the result of skin stretching from its sudden growth."

George answered truthfully, "That explanation never entered my mind. My boobs didn't look much bigger, but they sure hurt like hell. But that was only part of it. My nipples itched to the point of distraction. Now it all makes sense."

As he gestured to his body, "You can see what it has done to me. Aside from the added fat on my chest, I have some other really bad news."

Now it was Ellen’s turn to hold her breath. She hadn’t recovered from the revelation her husband had a date. She was terrified, George was going to reveal he was leaving her for some man.

"Go on you can tell me anything."

George stared at the door to ensure Dorothy couldn’t hear. He sheepishly stated, "I’m afraid my manly python has gone dormant. I have tried to masturbate when I am alone. But nothing happens. I have never felt less like a man."

Ellen could breathe again, she glibly relied, "Oh that’s all. I was afraid it was something serious."

Heather was in no mood for humor. He stood stoic. Ellen took his face in her hands she announced, "My love for you is not focused on your genitals. It’s what’s inside you that counts. We’ll get you to the best doctors around once this is over."

George relaxed and went on, "Within my limited Spanish skills, I made it clear I didn’t want their help and it had to stop. I am almost sure my food is now drug free, but I have my suspicions they haven’t ceased completely."

Ellen was amazed that his lexicon was now more feminine, his speech was in a much higher pitch and softer almost in the contralto range. She rationalized it was only natural after months of talking that way all the time. She wondered if he would ever sound like a man again. Her thoughts were interrupted when he went on.

"Ellen, I’ve accepted my lot in life as a lowly chamber maid. I have settled into the rhythms of being a domestic in a rundown motel. Like the other illegal aliens, I work with, I am in constant fear of a raid by the government. Seeing as how I have no identification; I have no idea where I would end up. It has made me a changed person. First off, I have to live with the fear of being discovered as a man, secondly, being an undocumented alien and deported to who knows where. You can’t imagine the kind of pressure I live under. I really missed you and felt abandoned emotionally. I had no choice but to embraced the only structure I had in my life, George couldn’t continue in that life. To keep my sanity, I was forced to emotionally morph full time into Heather.

"I am so sorry; I look like this. I have tried to remain the man you married. Living full time as a woman all these months has transformed me psychologically as well as physically. Every week my manhood seems to slip further and further away. At times, it seems to be just a fond memory."

Ellen absurdly responded, "George, you were always man enough for me and I suspect you still are." All the while, both of her hands were fondling his breasts, that were sending jolts of pleasure through him.

She smiled sympathetically, her hands having moved up and rested on his shoulders in a caring manner. "Don’t be sorry I think you look simply fantastic!"

A knock on the door announced Dorothy’s return.

She passed in two white cotton Bali bras. Ellen helped Heather try them on. Ellen spent an inordinate amount of time ensuring they were settled properly. Her intimate ministrations made Heather squirm. His breasts had become one of his erogenous zones. After adjusting the straps, Ellen announced loud enough for Dorothy to hear, "The brassieres are a perfect fit and very sensible for a working girl even if aesthetically they are not very sexy. Just the kind of thing we are looking for. Good job Dorothy."

Dorothy again knocked on the door and handed Ellen another bra. "Is this the kind of thing you were thinking about?" she asked.

Ellen’s eyes lit up at what she was seeing. "Yes, exactly thank you."

Ellen turned to her hubby and said, "Take off that blah thing and let’s try on something a bit spicier and see how it fits." With a grin, she held the bra out in front of him. "Now, just slip your arms through." she said in a very 'matter-of-fact' tone of voice. When he hesitated and it appeared, he wasn’t going to cooperate. Ellen ordered, "Now stop stalling. Put your arms out so I can put this on you." She said this time with impatience in her voice.

He thought right away of just refusing, but she looked at him with her deep brown eyes and he was powerless. In his deepest consciousness, he was beginning to realize that he would do just about anything his wife wanted him to do.

He nearly died of mortification having his wife dress him in a sexy bra. He reluctantly lifted his hands and slipped them into the loops. Ellen pulled the straps across his back and fastened them at the tightest setting. To George it seemed to be a very snug fit unlike his more comfortable normal bras. She adjusted the shoulder straps to lift the bra up slightly as he faced the wall.

Ellen with glee in her voice directed, "Now turn around and let me see."

Ellen was totally enraptured at what she saw before her. The lesbian attraction for her husband that she felt in Mexico had just come back with a vengeance.

Dorothy discreetly backed out of the door, figuring her work was done here. An astonished George stood rigidly immobile while Ellen played with his bra. She pulled and adjusted the elastic band that clamped around his chest, until they tightly encased his fleshy globules and pulled them up so they stood straight out, with no droop at all.

Ellen was taken aback by the realization this creature standing before would have been stiff competition for the wet t-shirt contest she had participated in while in college.

Ellen was probably not the most objective person, but looking through her rose colored glasses, she saw before her the embodiment of her sorority sisters.

Ellen could see it was a perfect fit, the under wire lifted his boobs and made it appear he was a full cup size larger. The black satin cups sat against his chest smoothly with no hint of a wrinkle. Ellen turned him so he was in silhouette and was facing the mirror. She loved the small satin bow situated between the cups. It was there purely for aesthetics but made it so utterly feminine.

She no longer saw a man dressed in a woman’s clothes to hide from the cops. What she now saw was that her husband standing before her with a pair of perky naturally shaped breasts similar to the ones immortalized in the ancient Greek statue known as the Venus de Milo. With their hard-erect nipples. They were very erotic and heavenly. Just sitting there begging to be gently kissed and caressed.

She turned away to make sure the door was closed tightly. When she turned her attention back to Heather, she saw him staring at himself in front of the dressing room mirror.

What George was really doing was trying to come to terms with what he now considered his split personality. He was confused, he had no desire to become a woman but had to admit he liked the way he looked, as a man he was always disappointed in his appearance. In fact, in these foundation garments, he was captivated by the way the light shone on the black satin bra and the way it made his breasts look so suggestive. It was the sexist piece of lingerie he had ever seen. George let loose a breath of air he had involuntarily been holding in.

After the sexy bra was in place, Heather turned to face his wife, "What do you think?"

"I think it’s just the thing every well-dressed husband needs to fill out his wardrobe." She teased with a trace of a sarcastic smile turning up the corners of her mouth.

"Why would I want something so sexy?" asked George.

"Now that you are dating, every girl needs sexy underwear." His wife snapped back smiling with obvious sarcasm.

George knew he would have to explain about his date before things got weird between them.

Before he could organize a coherent response, Ellen slid her hands around his waist and drew him to her. They kissed soft and tenderly.

She firmly pressed her lips against his, her tongue slipped into his mouth as she eagerly pulled him closer until their breasts mashed deliciously against each other.

They stood there necking like two hormone crazed teenagers. Suddenly, there was a polite cough at the door. Dorothy peeked in and asked if there was anything else, she could do for them. Her eyes were smiling and friendly, without even a hint of the aloofness or judgement. Heather slowly got dressed, which gave him a chance to calm down. Ellen insisted Heather keep that bra on even though it showed beneath his blouse.

Heather fidgeted with his bra straps, trying to make his breasts comfortable in his new pushup bra.

George evaluated his position. "Ellen what have you done to me. This bra really squeezes and lifts my breasts and is very uncomfortable. Worst of all, it makes my girls look so large. I have become accustomed to people staring at my legs, now they'll be staring at my chest with this bra!"

Ellen laughed. "Welcome to the world of women's fashion! As you've learned, our clothes were not designed with comfort in mind. They're intended exclusively to attract men. I'm sure that when you were just plain old George you leered at many women with short skirts and big boobs, but now the shoe's on the other foot, it's your turn to be the sex object!"

That really scared him. "I had never considered, the fact that men might be ogling me. I have always felt like a plain Jane. Convinced no one would find me sexually attractive."

Ellen couldn’t help herself, she loved teasing him and did a theatrical sigh and patted him on the arm. "You poor naïve soul, welcome to my world Heather. Millions of women have learned to deal with it, and now that you are properly supported and look like a well-built woman you will just have to get accustomed to it too."

George replied, "Only until I can drop this feminine subterfuge and go back to being a man again."

Ellen smiled at her husband’s gullibility. On the way to the cash register, they walked past a display of balconette underwire bras, it was a temptation she couldn’t pass up. She slowed down and stopped at the display and nonchalantly selected a white one in Heather's size and added it to her pile. They went to pay for everything.

George was miserable at the thought of Ellen leaving him gain. He thought Ellen would say good-bye and leave him to find his own way home. They were walking side by side after paying. George was waiting for her to turn and head to the exit. Instead, with uncharacteristic impulsiveness, Ellen took his hand and pulled him with her as she said, "You don’t think I’m going to let this serendipitous meeting go to waste, do you? We’re spending the night together."

"Where can we go that will be safe?" A confused George wondered out loud.

"I was thinking your motel. I’ll rent a room and we can get reacquainted. I’ll leave my car here and we’ll take a cab so we can be sure we aren’t being followed."

"My motel. There is no way I can get in without being recognized."

"You are such a foolish child, you underestimate me. Heather, you can be so ditzy. Are you sure you’re not a blonde? Let me worry about that. Just be a good girl and follow me."

On the way to the parking lot, Ellen led them first through the perfumery section. Using the sample bottles, she gave Heather a heavy dousing of a sweet flowery perfume. Then she bought two plain scarves, which covered their heads in an amateurish attempt at a disguise. They headed to the parking lot where there was a taxi stand. Ellen flagged down a cab and they took it to Heather’s motel. On the ride over, Ellen’s hand rested on Heather's thigh and slowly worked her way up toward the promised land. Before it could find the land of milk and honey, their ride pulled into the motel parking lot. Heather remained in the cab while Ellen registered at the front desk, paying with cash. Heather got out of the cab and used her scarf much like a Muslim hijab to cover her face. Ellen got the key and led them to their room. As she was getting settled, she sent Heather to her room to gather whatever things she would need for the night and bring them back to their love nest.

He got lucky he got to his room undetected and found the room empty. He quickly gathered up all his personal items, throwing everything into an empty trash bag. He managed to get back to the room without seeing anyone he knew. Ellen was bathing when he returned. He put his personal items that he had snuck out of his communal quarters and stuffed the bag under the bed. As he was standing up, Ellen walked out of bathroom and headed to the bed where she turned down the covers. She gave him a smoldering over the shoulder look that promised a night of passionate sex.

"Ducky, we only have this short time to be together. Let’s not worry about tomorrow. Go shower then join me in bed. We need to make up for lost time."

After a quick shower, he returned this time without towels covering his privates, only one around his chest. As he stopped next to her. Ellen reached up and discarded the towel that was ostensibly to cover his areas of maidenly modesty.

She pulled him on to the bed. Where she lovingly caressed Heather’s chest.

With a victorious grin on her face she exclaimed, "By the way honey. I think your boobs are magnificent, with or without that sexy bra. Please don’t be self-conscious about them around me. Rather than a turn off, I find them an aphrodisiac."

To prove her point Ellen nursed on his tits until his nipples were swollen and rock hard. Heather obviously enjoyed the attention as he was squirming all over the bed. Ellen had to hold him on the bed at one point where he almost worked his way off the mattress. Having had her fill of the preliminaries she reached between his legs where she found the prize she wanted! Her husband's magic stick! She worked her way down his body until she arrived at her objective. She sucked and licked until her mouth got tired. With his hormone treatment, erections were rare. She only got a small rise out of his little stub.

George apologized. "It has been like that for over a month. I’m afraid there is a permanent out of order sign on my little man. No matter how hard I try it doesn’t respond anymore. It still feels good, but stops at good, if you know what I mean?"

She returned to nursing on his boobies. Ellen was curious how anyone could go for prolonged periods without sexual release so she inquired, "Honey, if you can’t masturbate what do you do for relief? As we discussed in Mexico, I have heard that it can be unhealthy for fluid to build up in the prostate," she said. "I know how I can deal with that.

George got quiet and stared at the door. "You’ll think less of me. At first, I masturbated. Now I play with my tits, they really feel nice and I found if I insert that woman’s best friend you left in my purse, just the right way, it hits a spot that sends me over the top."

Ellen felt terrible that he would think there was anything wrong with giving in to a biological need. "Of course, I don’t think any less of you. Hell, if I did, I would be the world’s biggest hypocrite. On nights when I am alone in bed, I have my own woman’s friend in the night stand next to my bed. Believe me it gets a real workout."

Ellen asked "Where do you keep your little friend?". He reached under the bed where his stuff was and brought it out. He embarrassingly handed it to her. She could see it was well worn.

She kissed him tenderly on the lips and purred into his ear. "Do you want to show me how that works? Or better yet could I show you?"

"No thanks, I want to do you like we did in Mexico with my tongue. I have so missed that. Please let’s leave it at that, at least for now."

That was all the incentive she needed. She had so missed his talented mouth. He started by lovingly nursing on her pussy while he simultaneously played with her breasts. After an hour of hedonistic pleasure, she was sated and fully pleasured for the first time in weeks. They took a short nap and were about to repeated their performance. Only this time Ellen intended to put the girl’s best friend to good use on her lover.

She got a very serious look on her face and addressed her husband, "Dear from what you have told me, it appears your testicles may not be working. On the other hand, you still have a prostate. And that is where the semen is produced. Will you put yourself in my hands tonight?"

Not sure where she was going, he merely nodded his consent.

"Let me see if we can repeat our Mexican experience. We have no idea how much longer we will be separated. I want to give you a night we both will remember."

She picked up the dildo and inserted it in her love canal to get it lubricated with her juices. She lovingly placed it at his tender place, what she thought of tonight as his manly equivalent to a woman’s love canal. When he didn’t pull away, she slowing worked it into him. Watching his reactions, she knew immediately when the head of fax penis touched his prostate gland. He about came off the bed. She pumped it with a steady slow rhythm. He became sweaty and was panting but was glowing. She maneuvered where she could also nurse on his breasts and still reach his backside. She began massaging his nipples, sending him into orgasmic delight. Eventually Heather squealed, "Oh my God I haven’t felt a sexual sensation like that since you did that to me during our Mexican sabbatical, thank you."

Afterwards they lay in bed holding one another, exhausted, but satisfied. They talked. And talked. And talked some more.

George felt uncomfortable with nothing on. He got up and redressed in his bra and panties then nestled into this powerful, beautiful, fragrant woman and drifted off into the best sleep of his life.

Just before dawn the lovers repeated their performance, only this time in the classic head to tail position. Ellen timed her pumping of the faux cock to correspond to her climax so they both came together. They came with a heat and passion that exhausted them both.

Lying there enjoying post coital relaxation, he couldn't seem to wipe that smile off his face. They just enjoyed being in each other’s arms. He struggled to stand up to go pee. Returning, he looked down at his wife, her clothing in disarray. Her face, flushed from the sex, framed by her long curly hair that was disheveled from the recent bout of sex. A musky smell penetrated the faint smell of Ellen’s perfume. George, having done his business, crawled back into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Ellen got up without waking George, ran a brush through her hair and touched up her makeup before waking Heather with a kiss on the lips. She said goodbye and left before sunrise.

Heather returned to her room where she was met with a long list of questions from his roommates. All were met with just a smile.

Three days later, he got called to the office. He had a package delivered to the front desk. Opening it he found it was a gift from an anonymous sender. A lifelike vibrating dildo, with fresh batteries. He quickly hid it under his mattress.

@ @ @ @

Ellen went home with a spring in her step. The serendipitous encounter with her husband had been better than she could have hoped for. She took a cab back to her car and drove home to find a nondescript sedan parked in her driveway. Getting out of her car, a man in a cheap Armani suit knockoff, identified himself as an FBI agent.

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Life in skirts

I hope this means a positive change, maybe they will find out why the cops want him so bad. By now if they want his testimony on anything he could enter witsec and stay with his wife without anyone catching on. At least he might be able to spend some time without hormones being given to him without his permission.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.