Life on the Run in Skirts - Chapter 25

Printer-friendly version

CHAPTER 25 -If you don’t like something, change it, if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.

Needless to say, Ellen was thrilled. It was getting late and they had to pick up Ariel from the sitter. Ellen put her daughter in her car seat, but, rather than heading home, she drove to the mall.

George felt a sinking in his stomach and asked, "What’s up?"

"Dear I am sorry; it appears you are going to have to stay as Heather for a while longer."

"Wait a minute! I said I would help. I never said anything about doing it as Heather."

Ellen looked over at him.

"All my records are at the office, and I have promised the office staff that Heather will be coming in to work starting tomorrow. If Heather is going to take over the books, she will need to accompany me to work. Which will require new outfits for every day wear. No respectable woman would wear the same thing two days in a row.

"Besides what you are currently wearing is really not appropriate for office attire. You stay here with Ariel. I’ll just run in a pick up something appropriate for you. Then we can go home and celebrate your successful day."

George held Ariel in his arms and felt a maternal rush of emotion. As Ellen walked away, George rolled down his window and hollered after her, "Remember, no dresses."

Ellen turned her head and with an enigmatic smile on her face and said, "Whatever dudette." Then gave Heather a thumbs up.

Twenty minutes later, Ellen returned burdened with two armloads of packages. She threw them in the trunk and drove her family home. This time actually stopping for red lights, though she only slowed down for stop signs.

Once home, they unloaded her purchases. Heather was astonished that Ellen had bought not one but three pantsuits with matching shoes.

Before Heather could ask. she explained, "Honey, you may be good, but there is no way you can do everything in one day. I bought you enough to get you through until we can fill out your wardrobe."

George resigned himself to a short-time commitment as Tax Day was only a month away. He was just happy none of the outfits were dresses or skirts.

They fed and changed Ariel and put her to bed. With the door closed and the baby monitor on, Ellen grabbed Heather and leaned down to kiss him passionately, forcing her tongue past his lips and into mouth and throat. Heather submitted and leaned his head back as far as Ellen's aggression demanded.

Recovering from the kiss, Heather told Ellen, "You worked all day. You go watch the news. I'll take care of dinner and call you in a few minutes when everything is done." He kissed her cheek and patted her on the bottom to send her on her way.

Ellen relaxed in her favorite easy chair, put her feet on the coffee table, and used her phone to read a few emails and texts. She turned on the local news to find that the lead story was about a prominent businessman who had pled guilty to conspiracy to smuggling cocaine. Just as they were transitioning to the sports news, Heather walked into the den. He took one look at his wife and, with a grin that was wide and bright, he demanded in a stern voice, "Get your feet off the furniture. Were you raised in barn?"

Ellen jauntily responded, "Yeah, whatever."

George waited for her to comply, then said over his shoulder, "I slaved over a hot stove and this is the thanks I get. Dinners served, come and get it."

Ellen teasingly commented, "You housewives are all the same! Nag, nag: Hang up your clothes! Put the toilet seat down. Eat your vegetables! Get your feet off the furniture. Lord, it's enough to drive a person crazy."

George tried to fight it but couldn’t keep a smile off his face.

Ellen followed her husband to the dining room table.

The table looked beautiful. Heather had set it with the good china. Ellen went to sit at her normal place at the head of the table. Heather beat her there and pulled the chair out for Ellen to sit. She sat down, eager to dig in.

Rather than sitting herself, Heather disappeared into the kitchen and emerged a few minutes later with two wine glasses. Heather served Ellen a glass of white wine as he brought the platter of meat to the table. He pulled out a chair opposite Ellen for himself and sat with his legs crossed in a feminine fashion at the knees. With his back rigid, he put his hands in his lap. Ellen leaned forward, her elbows on the table and asked how he had done all this so fast.

Heather's answer was simple, "It’s called a microwave."

"Well it smells fantastic." Holding up her wine class she proposed a toast, "To love!"

Heather clinked his glass and took a sip of his wine. "Yummy. That's good."

Ellen prepared to eat her salad and replied. "I should hope so. It costs $500 a bottle."

Heather nearly spit out the wine he'd just sipped. "$500! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry! I should have asked first! I just assumed."

Ellen laughed from her belly at his reaction. "Relax, honey. If I didn't mean for it to be consumed, I wouldn't buy it. So, enjoy."

Neither were hungry for food. They both played with their food but sat at the table and nibbled at their food until they finished the wine.

After they had finished the meal, Heather announced he would clean up. Telling Ellen to go get ready for bed.

"Are you sure I can't help you with this mess?" asked Ellen.

Heather turned his head to respond, but Ellen engaged him in a tender kiss before he could. Breaking the kiss, he turned to finish his task. She moved up behind him while his attention was elsewhere. She put her arms around the little homemaker and gave him a hug from behind and he responded by pressing back into the embrace. He turned his head so they could kiss again. Without breaking the kiss Ellen maneuvered herself and her little lover so that they were facing each other again. Her hands dropped to his rear end where they lingered. The material in his pants held his round little bottom firmly and she was incredibly turned on by the feel of his firm panty clad tush.

When the kiss ended, Heather smiled appreciatively and said, "I'm just going to rinse everything and put it in the dishwasher. I'll join you in a few minutes."

Ellen, in a slightly inebriated state, tossed her hair in a sexy gesture, raised an eyebrow at Heather, and gave her the ‘I feel like a little loving expression’, that her husband had always loved. George laughed; she was so obvious. Ellen heartily enjoyed his reaction then grinned gleefully as she replied, "Do hurry or I will have to start without you. There’s a package in the guest bathroom. Please just for tonight will Heather wear it to bed."

George’s curiosity aroused entered the bathroom and did his business and brushed his teeth. On the counter was a bag, it was stuffed with white tissues. He plucked them out one at a time until he reached the bottom of the sack, he uncovered a blue translucent piece of fluff. Once removed he discovered a light fluffy nightgown. He held it up to himself and saw it was his size.

He was caught in a dilemma. He was a man even if his manhood didn’t act like it. If Ellen wanted him to be a swishy girly boy, he would play along for now, after all she did say it was just for tonight. Tomorrow he would reassert his manhood and things would be different.

Tired of waiting, Ellen made an impatient tutting noise from the hall outside the bathroom door. When that got no response she said, "How’s it going in there? Be careful getting your arms through the sleeves it is so fragile it is easy to tear."

Meanwhile in the bathroom, George had a blinding insight into what he was allowing this woman to do to him. He even considered putting up a struggle. Looking down at his titties, he knew it was too late. His arms found the sleeve holes and slid through, and his head emerged from the neckline. He was wearing a sexy negligee.

As he looked at his appearance in the mirror, his pulse and breath quickened, his chest heaved which only accentuated the melons on his chest. It might be the bottle of wine speaking. He knew in his heart he wasn’t pretty; but, at the moment, the person in the mirror was a sexy looking woman. Ellen asked what was keeping him. He braced himself and swallowed the last of his manly pride and steadied himself for his wife’s reaction as he stepped out into the hall.

Ellen was waiting just outside the bathroom door. When he emerged from the safety of the lavatory, Ellen about swooned as the thought popped in her head, ‘God, he looks so adorable in that blue nightie. If I didn’t know better, I would swear that a woman was standing in front of me and not my husband.’

He blushed as he waited for his wife’s reaction. Then he saw an expression on Ellen’s face that he had never seen before and hoped it was lust and not revulsion, having never seen Ellen in lust before. He wasn’t sure what to do, jump her bones or play the part of a vestal virgin and run away in feigned fright. It may have been the alcohol again but he thought the situation called for the appearance of an unsullied maiden.

He turned and fled to the relative safety of the kitchen. As he ran, he tossed back the taunt, "Catch me if you can."

It was his first time actually running with his new chest attributes totally unsupported and he wasn’t prepared for what happened as they bounced merrily every which way. Ellen let out a big belly laugh and moved across the dimly lit room with elfin like grace. Heather was easy to catch and he giggled and struggled with mock fright as Ellen rushed to him and, without warning, threw one arm around his back and the other behind his knees and swooped him off his feet and into her arms. Heather offered himself, willingly, as Ellen lifted him. He squealed playfully and giggled as he threw his arms around Ellen's strong shoulders to keep from falling.

Heather, cradled in the strong, confident arms of his love responded, "Oh you are so strong. Woe unto me! Whatever will become of little old me?" He buried his tittering face in her neck.

Lifting Heather as if he were a bride on her wedding night, Ellen carried him over the threshold and to the bedroom.

He squealed as she literally tossed him through the air to land on the mattress and then crawled on top of him. His feminine nubbins where standing up proud and firm. Ellen pinched his nipples with just the right amount of ‘ouchiness’. That commenced a playful bout of love making. Heather reciprocated by nursing on Ellen’s breasts. His mouth and tongue performed heroically during their genital gymnastics.

The sex was intense and satisfying even if it was limited to oral sex. In no time at all, they were both euphoric in the throes of passion. By morning, they both had enjoyed their bedroom Olympics. Heather earned more than one gold medal that night.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How Long?

joannebarbarella's picture

Before George becomes Heather?

At a guess...

He'll probably edge closer during his time bookkeeping for Ellen, especially as the predominantly female staff will likely take him under their wing and provide a far more positive environment than when he was working for Leon. Given his doctor's told him to avoid any form of external hormone treatment and it's likely to be a year before his natural hormones settle down, he's likely to have Heather's body at least until then, so won't be able to for in male clothes without significant alterations, and as his first court appearance demonstrated, doesn't look good in that style - still looking overly feminine.

Ideally, he'll be introduced to the concept of a 24/7 crossdresser - still self identifying as male, but to society-at-large appearing as a female.

Perhaps the bigger question is how long it will be before Ellen can persuade him to voluntarily wear skirts or dresses... {evil grin}


As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!