Overly Familiar

Printer-friendly version
Overly Familiar
By
Amethyst


Kody Williams tries to get into the panties of the wrong Witch on Halloween and his mistakes will change his life forever.

 
Disclaimer: This is all Dottie's fault that I wrote something so short and silly. Talia wasn't there and had nothing to do with this, she swears it. snerk

 


It all began last Halloween night in my previous life. I guess I probably have nine of them now, so I probably shouldn’t complain, but not a day goes by where I don’t think of that night; what it cost me, and what I gained. I was at a party in one of the bars on campus that night and I had been drinking far too much. Back then I was one of your typical alpha-male type college guys; six foot four, good looking with blond hair and deep brown eyes, in great shape, there for a sports scholarship, and the only muscle I wasn’t very good at using was the one in my head. So as you can probably imagine, being far too drunk left me with several brain cells too few when Natalia strode into my life.

Natalia was (and still is) quite probably the most beautiful woman I had ever met, or ever will meet and I was attracted to her from the first moment I laid eyes on her in that sexy little black witch outfit and hat. She looked to be in her early twenties with auburn hair halfway down her back, bright blue eyes, a pretty face with full pouting lips, long shapely legs, a firm round ass, and a great double D rack. I knew from the moment I first saw her that I just had to have her.

I walked up to where she was standing at the bar, quickly sidling up beside her. “Hey there I’m Kody, can I buy you a drink?”

“No thanks, you’re not really my type,” she replied, barely even glancing in my direction. Her gaze seemed to be fixed on a pretty brunette down the bar.

I should have dropped it there, but I’ve mentioned I wasn’t really all that bright then right? Well that combined with both the judicious amount of alcohol I’d already consumed and the raging boner I was sporting in my briefs meant that my brain wasn’t really pulling its fair share of resources right then. So I pushed my luck. Finally, I got her to reluctantly talk to me by pouring on the old Kody Williams charm. She of course saw right through me, but I didn’t know that at the time.

Her name was Natalia and we went to the same college, though she lived off campus, and she was majoring in psychology with a minor in Women’s studies. I actually laughed at that and made some really stupid comments. I don’t remember the exact wording, but it went something like this I think. “Women’s studies, who actually needs that? I mean, it’s not like women are too complex right? You’re emotional when you’re on the rag, you love shopping, and in the end you’re all just looking for the right guy to settle down and have kids with. Sure you’re giving off this total lesbo vibe, but that’s just a phase, all you really need is one good guy to show you how it’s done right.”

She looked me over and asked, “And you think that you’re that guy?” I didn’t know it at the time, I just thought I was finally making some headway, but she was really pissed off at me.

That was when I sealed the deal, groping her ass and giving it a good squeeze as I replied with a grin, “Why don’t we go to your place and find out?”

=^..^=

Natalia’s place was well off campus, it wasn’t even in town, a large two story house secluded in the woods at the edge of town. Apparently her mother was very well off and bought the place for her when she decided to leave home to go to college. I wasn’t sure why she couldn’t have gotten a place closer to campus, but Natalia said that she enjoyed the privacy. As we stepped out of her car, a black late model corvette, I felt a cold shiver run down my spine. It was dark, the full moon clouded over and a deep fog seemed to roll out of nowhere and cling to us as we walked from the car to the front door.

The moment we had stepped inside and the door clicked shut behind us Natalia turned to me with a look on her face that terrified me. It wasn’t just the anger in her eyes, or even the fact that she was suddenly glowing a bright violet color, no what scared me most was that very satisfied smile that she wore. I tried to turn for the door, but I was frozen, unable to move. “Wha…” I started to blurt out, but with a mere wave of her hand I was silenced.

Her voice was cold as she spoke. “Three transgressions you have committed against me this night, Kody Williams. First, you treated me like some sort of sex object, only around for your pleasure and personal gratification. Secondly, you were dismissive of both my gender and sexual preference. But the last is the one that sealed the deal, you were overly familiar. I could have forgiven one, or even two such transgressions, but three is the magic number. Now it is time for you to be taught a lesson, for each of the three an appropriate punishment. You wanted a sex object? Well now you will be mine. You callously dismissed my gender and sexuality, so you will share them. And as for getting overly familiar… well I have been thinking about making one.”

I was engulfed in wave after wave of violet light and I screamed out in agony as my body was reformed. I seemed to shrink, becoming even smaller than Natalia herself. Bones cracked and shifted, my muscles burned and ached, and it felt like my insides were being torn apart and rearranged. Finally she seemed satisfied and I collapsed to the floor in a heap, barely able to catch my breath and my heart beating wildly. That was when I felt something firm and unyielding tightening around my neck.

“Come,” she ordered, and much to my surprise I got to my feet and followed her to what appeared to be her bedroom. She had me strip off my clothes and stand in front of the long floor-length mirror set up in one corner and I stared at the girl reflected there. She was easily Natalia’s equal in beauty, if a little exotic. Dressed only in a black studded leather collar with a large ring in front, she had long wavy black hair with a pair of cat ears poking out from the top, large green feline eyes that seemed tilted ever so slightly, and a long black tail swishing behind her. Other than those features, her claw-like fingernails, pronounced canines poking out from her pouty lips, and a tendency to stand on the balls of her feet she had the shape of an attractive woman; a pretty face, perky breasts nearly as large as Natalia’s, a slender waist, well rounded hips and ass with long slender legs, and she seemed to move with a natural grace.

“Well we can’t call you Kody now can we?” the witch told me with a satisfied smile at my terrified expression being reflected in the mirror. “Your name will now be Katherine Williams, but I think I’ll call you Kitty for short. You are bound to me by my magic, my will, and the collar you now wear. That collar will never come off, so you had best get used to your new situation my pet.”

=^..^=

As time passed I did get used to it and we spent much of our time together. At first I had tried to rebel a lot, but there wasn’t much I could really do since I couldn’t get far away from her without feeling an unbearable need to be at her side. When I rebelled I was properly punished, but when I was good and tried to make her happy I would be allowed to share her bed so she could teach me how to properly pleasure a female body and how it felt to be on the receiving end of that same pleasure. When we went out or to school she would cast a glamour on me so I looked like a more normal girl. She had somehow magically created a new identity for me and ‘Katherine’ was in all of her classes. We were roommates, study-buddies, lovers, Mistress and familiar, and much more, and the more I got to know her and my new self, the more I actually liked both of us and the strange yet complete relationship we shared.

I thought about that with a smile as I primped myself in the mirror, getting my hair just right and giving the raven-haired beauty in the crimson sheath dress and matching stiletto heels in the mirror a wink as my tail twitched behind me. I reached up to touch my collar with a smile as I looked forward to going out without wearing a glamour, it was after all the only night of the year that I could really get away with it.

“Here Kitty Kitty Kitty,” my Witch called teasingly. “We’re going to be late for the party.”

“I’m coming oh Mistress,” I teased back and padded my way toward the door where Natalia, dressed in the same sexy witch costume as the year before, hooked the leash onto my collar to complete my ‘costume’ for the night.

“Well let’s get going then,” she replied, pulling on the leash to bring me into a passionate and loving kiss. “Let’s have some fun.” I was both looking forward to and dreading this Halloween night as I reflected on my bad behavior last year, but I was a different person then and I had learned from experience. It wasn’t me I was really worried about, it was the guys, all those jerks like I used to be trying to get into our panties and ruining what should be a fun evening together. I tried to push that thought aside as we climbed into the car and idly wondered what might happen tonight if any of them got overly familiar.

Copyright © 2019 Amethyst Gibbs
up
190 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks Dot

Amethyst's picture

I was just trying to do something fun and silly that would work with Halloween. I thought that was kind of cute and affectionate too.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

I must have

Stoney1's picture

Missed this and the other two Halloween stories last year and the year before. Nice short stories, well done. Magic Trans stories are always fun, even though they can become frustrating for those of us that cannot transition for one reason or another. Or those that have transitioned but, of course, cannot become fully female. But, as I said, the stories are still fun, and, in some ways, they help to inspire understanding.

Stoney1

FANTASY IS ALL IN YOUR HEAD, BUT THEN SO IS REALITY. SO WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?

Giggles

Daphne Xu's picture

Yeah, I agree. It's something to giggle to.

-- Daphne Xu

Wow! This was a surprise!

I had no idea you were writing this, but I can believe it's all Dottie's fault... ;) Nice short story, can I adopt a pet *Kitty* too? (Giggles)
Loving Hugs, Talia

not my fault

all yours!

DogSig.png

Nope!

Not my fault! I wasn't even in the room! All on Dottie! ;)

Sure, why not

Amethyst's picture

Mmmmhmm, no idea, yup. ;)

Kitties are nice to have around the house. I'll have Natalia magick you one right up.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Giggle.

WillowD's picture

I wondered if anyone would write a Halloween story. This is a great one. Thanks.

Thanks

Amethyst's picture

it's not my usual type of story but I was trying out get out of my head and write something fun and silly for halloween that I normally wouldn't write. It was fun to write and practically wrote itself.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

loved it, he got what he

loved it, he got what he deserved, new twist on be careful what you ask for

twist

Amethyst's picture

I was really wanting to twist a few classics with this one and it was fun to write.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

I just hope...

Natalia treats Kitty right.

No Kitties were harmed in the making of this story

Amethyst's picture

After the initial transformation and a bit of an adjustment period for both Kitty and Natalia, they grew to like and care for one another a lot over the past year. Their relationship now may be a bit unorthodox, but it's complete and neither would do anything to hurt the other, though they may tease one another about their roles in the relationship. So have no fears, while Natalia could have treated Kitty very cruelly and a a slave after punishing her, she does indeed treat her right, as a loved and treasured companion/friend/lover and more.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

Whew, that's a relief.

I suspected that was the case, but it's good to have some clarification.

I've read a few stories on here with dom/sub relationships that come across as abuse with porn sprinkled on top. (Yes, I know some people enjoy that, but it can be difficult to see those stories as anything but glorified abuse.) Now, I'm a bit leery of any story with a master/servant style relationship.

It's good to know that Natalia and Kitty have a loving, caring bond.

D/s relationships

Amethyst's picture

I don't care for stories where the Dominant has so be an abusive asshole to display their 'dominance' or those that focus on the abusive treatment of subs or kinky wild sex being the whole point of a D/s relationship. In my honest opinion that's the kind of porn themed crap that the adult entertainment industry churns out, and frankly it gives many of those actually in the BDSM lifestyle a bad name. Abuse is never dominance, I have experienced both so I know this well. As a submissive myself I find those types of stories insulting and degrading and I am not into degradation (Though some are and that is fine since everyone has different tastes and me not sharing them doesn't make them wrong).

Granted, BDSM contains a full spectrum of styles and beliefs about the D/s relationship, and for some that is a big turn-on, but for me my submission is my gift for the Dominant that I love, desire, respect, wish to serve, and trust without question. I am giving all of myself and placing everything I am in my Dominant's hands. They should see that for the gift it is, value it, know and respect my limits, and feel the same for me that I do for them, because a Dominant serves the needs of a sub, just as much as the sub does the Dominant. It is a two-way street and an all encompassing relationship, not to be entered lightly into or casually dismissed by those suckling on the teat of the porn industry.

Ooookay so rage-rant over. It wasn't anything you said, in fact I agree with you JadedGirl, it's why I seldom read anything along those lines myself. It's just that this is a very personal topic that I feel passionately about. It is why I seldom comment on it and never write stories that focus purely on D/s relationships. If I do one I want it to fall within my own feelings and beliefs and not what many people 'want to see' on that topic.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

What he wanted

Daphne Xu's picture

In a sense, he got what he wanted. It's also a magical Stockholm Syndrome. Kitty won't want to escape even if given the opportunity.

-- Daphne Xu

It's a good thing thing she

It's a good thing thing she and her mistress genuinely care about each other.