The Hunter, Becomes The Hunted Part 9

Printer-friendly version

“Tammy?” Becky looks at the text message she just received from Stanley.

She couldn’t believe that Kat and the rest of the team were on their way to their location. All the message said, was that a pissed off Kat was on her way to them. When she responded about the rest of Kat’s team. She was informed they were heading to Walker, Kansas to stay with Kat’s sister.

“Tammy, where are you?’ Becky couldn’t find Tammy anywhere and the next thing she hears is the sound of a gun.

“Guys, Tammy is under attack.” Becky heads towards the sound of the gunshot.

She heard the others coming out of the buildings they were sleeping in. They join Becky as she looks for Tammy. They heard a gun going off.

Becky locates Tammy out in the open in her panties with blood covering her bare chest. She was holding one of her guns and had it pointed at the two men laying a few feet from her. The two men were on the ground only few feet and were wearing black robes. They weren’t moving at all.

“Tammy, are you okay?” Becky approaches her leader carefully. She knew how deadly Tammy was with her guns.

“I’m in better condition, then those two.” She couldn’t believe that those two men had tried kidnapping her.

Marshal Bullock walks over to look at the men. He moves them and found a single bullet hole in each of them. He looks over towards Tammy and notices only one shell near her feet.

“Did you kill both men with one bullet?” Bullock was curious.

“Yes.” Tammy points her gun down towards the ground.

Becky walks over to Tammy and notices she was bleeding from a knife wound that went across her chest. The cut went directly across her breasts.

“Jessica, help me with Tammy.” Becky grabs Tammy and supports her.

Jessica rushes over to Tammy’s other side and between her and Becky, escort her back to where Tammy was sleeping. When they walk into the room, it looked like a hurricane had been through it.

“Damn! What happened in here?” Jessica and Becky managed to escort Tammy over to her bed.

“They came in and tried to kidnap me when I was asleep. We ended up fighting and I managed to escape. When I went to fight them off, one of
them pulled a wicked knife out and sliced me across my chest. I managed to get one shot off and it went through both their body.”

“Well, you’re going to love this. Kat and the rest of the team are coming to join us.” Becky was looking for something to use as a rag.

“Let me go and get the first aid kit.” Jessica gets up to go and get the first aid kit they brought with them.

“Alright.” Becky spots one of Tammy’s black t-shirts. She reaches for it and presses it against Tammy’s breasts.

Marshal Bullock, Paul, Marshal Running Bear, and Jerry walk into Tammy’s place. They noticed that Becky was pressing a black t-shirt against Tammy’s chest.

“Move aside, gentlemen.” Sophie and Jessica come running past them with the first aid kit.

“I got it, Becky.” Sophie takes the kit and locates the items she needed from it.

Becky removes the t-shirt and lets Sophie take care of Tammy. She watches as Sophie cleans the cut.

“She’s going to need stitches.” Sophie looks in the kit and hopes they brought a stitches kit.

Sophie digs through the kit and finally finds the kit. She pulls it out and starts stitching up Tammy’s chest.

Paul looks towards Becky “why were you looking for Tammy, Becky?”

Becky looks towards Paul “because your wife and the rest of our team are heading here to us. I just received word from Stanley.”

“Is she nuts? Is she bring the girls with her?” Paul wonders why Kat was coming to them.

“Don’t know, sir. All the message said was that Kat and the rest of our team are coming to join us. They should be here in about a day.” Becky looked back at her wrist unit.

“Twenty-four hours? Where are they getting a plane that can do that?” Marshal Bullock looks at Paul.

“Kat’s sister, Rebecca. She has a collection of military aircraft that she can turn into a flying gas tank.” Paul looks towards both Marshal’s.

“What is she, some sort of billionaire?” Marshal Running Bear was curious.

“No, she’s a mechanic and can rebuild any type of aircraft. No matter what type of condition it is in. She’s got a fully functional machine shop
and she hires retired military personnel.” Paul has seen her collection of military aircraft.

“Damn, we should have brought her here with a gunship.” Sophie had been listening to the conversation while patching Tammy up.

“She’s protecting the children and now my daughters. If the assassins tried to attack her place, they’ll find it very difficult to do.” Paul knew his
sister-in-law had a husband that was a former Russian soldier and he could protect them.

“Well, what are we going to do with Kat when she gets here?” Becky looks at everyone.

“We do what we were hired to do. Protect her and Paul and kill every one of these assassins. A message needs to be sent that you don’t come after the Romano family or mess with the Golden Eagle Squad.” Tammy looks at everyone.

Sophie had closed the cut on her chest, which hurt like hell. The bandages covering her breasts were a little tight, but it didn’t impede her movement.

“Are you saying we are going to war?” Marshal Bullock looks at Tammy when he asks that question.

“Knowing my wife, that’s a yes. Something must have happened in Knoxville to push Kat to come here and join us. Let’s hear what she has to
say before we make any decision.” Paul had a feeling that Tammy might be right.

Tammy picks up her other gun off the floor. How it got down there, she doesn’t know. It hurts her to bend like she was.

“Tammy, take it easy.” Sophie saw their leader winces from picking her gun up.

“Why did those men try to kidnap you, Tammy?” Marshal Bullock was curious why two men tried to kidnap, Tammy.

“I didn’t ask. I was too busy fighting for my life.” Tammy had been jumped by both men.

“Well, I think one of us, should remain with you tonight.” Paul looks at Tammy with a fatherly concern on his face.

She wasn’t much older than his girls. He already knew Brittney was going to follow in his and Kat’s footsteps. Terry already informed him and Kat, that she wants to be like her Aunt Kristen. Which he could understand. Terry has seen enough hurt when she was younger and throughout her life so far.

“I’ll stay with her, tonight.” Sophie looks at Paul.

The Marshals had left the room to take care of the dead bodies. Everyone else was getting ready to turn in. Things were moving faster than they expected. Especially, now that the other members of the Golden Eagle Squad were going to be joining them.

“I’ll bunk with Jessica tonight. We can watch each other’s backs.” Becky figures that it would be safer for her and Jessica to sleep in the same room.

“Alright, ladies. You two have a good night.” Paul turns and walks out of the building.

Jessica and Becky follow behind him. Jessica gathers her stuff and takes it to Becky’s room. The guys switch bedrooms, so someone is either
across from the ladies or next to them.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Courteous Kidnappers

It is very considerate of them to line up like that. Helps save on misc. ammo expenses.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

In the infamous words of Bugs Bunny

Samantha Heart's picture

"Of course you know this means war" Not only had they tried to kill kat her half sister & kids now going after the protection detail.... yeah... not going to end well for the assassins.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

A bit over confident

Jamie Lee's picture

That group of assassins is a bit over confident about taking out these people. Had they done their homework better they might have decided their task for going to cost them dearly.

Others have feelings too.