Thanks Truck-kun For Making Me A Trader - Part 11/27

Printer-friendly version

Another morning.

A new chance for Besona to kick my ass.

Yesterday, a shitload happened. You know. This whole world is operating on a whole different set of rules. Physics be damn. I guess I only have myself to blame. All the numbers and statistics. And then there is magic and the special mechanics like void trading and soul-flakes and stuff. I mean I had no idea how they fit in with the physics I knew. Just shrugged it off. But now I know better. It doesn't. The reality here is just different. I guess I have to get used to it.

At least now and then Besona is tossing me a bone. Or in this case an apple. An honest to god apple. And now I have an unlimited supply. Thanks to Myra. The priestess that welcomed me to this world and now stumbled into my life again. I hope I can get her to give me more items from Earth. The stupid ban by the Church Of The Otherworldy be damned.

I think Besona is owing me some good fortune. The way I see it the apple was just a downpayment. Yesterday I put a copy of my shoes onto the research bench. Along with some congealed Zitoraxs slime. That stuff is so rubbery it might make a good insole or so. Look, the shoes aren't that bad. They're sturdy and I even got used to walking on a raised heel. But the cobblers of this world could learn a thing or two in terms of comfort from Earth. Maybe I am a bit spoiled. So what? At least, if my attempt succeeds, I will bring comfort to all the Besonians. Not just me.

I know my research bench was successful in some regard. It must be the connection I have with my Little Mule. Sometimes I just know things that happen in it. But I haven't checked yet. There is another experiment that takes precedence. Does hushberry soup mix well with chunks of apple? Time to find out.

Look at me slicing an apple. Yesterday I pretty much gobbled them down like a madman. Today, I have time. I wonder if I can make apple juice too. Should I try squeezing a bunch or put it onto the research bench and cross my fingers? That can wait. Time for the hushberry soup and-

That's strange. The apple doesn't have seeds. Not even the usual core. Yesterday I probably didn't notice because I was so eager to eat them that everything else faded to the back. Maybe Besona changed them. The world could have a built-in defense against invasive species? Sounds plausible, but I have no way to test it.

Now for the hushberry soup. Hmm. Nope. Not working out. Too sweet and the flavors clash. I guess I have to make do with normal apples for now or apple ice cream.

Alright. Breakfast is done. Time to look at my other research project. Cross my fingers and-

Well, that's not what I was expecting. Here. Take a look.

> Health-Strider Work-Boots <
> A pair of robust shoes of Antebra leather with modifications to sustain an enchantment and dyed black. <
> Enchanted: health-strider <
> Passive ability: builds up a charge with each step taken up to 300 points. <
> Active ability: Converts charge to health points for the wearer. It can only be activated once every 1.2 Bells.
> 480 void-favors <

Interesting enchantment, but do I really want to offer it in my shop. After all, I sell health potions. If people have equipment that heals them, why would they buy potions from me? Well, I guess it wouldn't matter that much. The enchantment is kind of weak. Three hundred health points are nothing. My potions give back five times the amount. That sounds like a lot, but it really isn't.

I have five thousand health points and I think mine are pretty low compared to others. You see, of these thrice-cursed stats, I have a constitution of five. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the health point amount is a thousand times that of the constitution stat. Now, keep in mind that the average for physical stats is ten. Probably higher for those who become adventurers. That's ten thousand or more health points. What are three hundred compared to them? Practically nothing.

There still could be a market. Use the boot's healing for scrapes and bruises. Too minor to warrant a potion, but too big to wait for natural healing. But will people pay nearly five hundred void-favors for them? I don't know. It depends on how fast the charge is building up. Maybe I should try wearing them for a while.

Hmm. Is it me or is the heel of the health strider boots higher? I think a little, yeah. Maybe it is now three centimeters. I hope this isn't a by-product of the enchantment. That would imply that higher enchantments would give them a high heel. Can you imagine adventurers going for stilettoes or stripper boots as gear for combat? Yeah, I don't think so either.

Well, let's shelf it for now. Time to open my shop.

....

....

"Hey, Dera."

"Hi, Lillyn. Got a new one for you today."

Ah, right. You don't know Dera, right? Well, you do but not her name. She is the female adventurer that got me to reveal my "secret selection" and then made it her mission to expand my repertoire of styles by finding new ones to research. Last rotation she handed me some lacy thing that possibly couldn't be practical. I commented on it and someone we wound up in a talk that lasted nearly a full bell.

Anyway. It looks like she found another brassiere design that intrigues her enough to hand it over to me. Where does she even get them? We are in the middle of nowhere. That only leaves other adventurers and-

"Lillyn?"

"Sorry, was in thought for a moment."

"As you do," Dera remarks with a chuckle.

"It is actually quite good that you show up. I have a new product I want you to test."

I mean I need a guinea pig to test out the health strider boots, right?

"What is it? Panties that make your booty grow?"

Of course, she chuckles when I give a big sigh. Why is everyone always teasing me? Aside from Pasus and Myra. Well, the former is probably too shy and the latter only knows me for a short while.

"No. I thought I go with something practical for once."

"A big booty can be very practical."

I did run into that one, right?

"Boots that can occasionally heal you. But I don't know how fast they charge up. I need someone to test them for a few days. See how they work out."

"I'm game. Hand them over."

A quick trade later and Dera has the boots. Of course, she immediately switches out her boots for mine.

"I don't know about the enchantment," Dera started. "But the design is more for civilian use. That could be a problem."

"It's the only pair I've got."

"Use mine as a base," Dera offers while holding out her hand to trade her own pair of boots. "I won't be going back into the mansion today. Do you think you can enchant them before tomorrow?"

"Probably. Maybe even by lunch."

"See you then."

Well, that is one way to get new garments. Onto the research bench the boots go. Alongside with the slime again.

Now, time to get back to work. The time spend chatting with Dera has my customers in the waiting line grow restless.

....

....

Now there is a sight to behold. My next customer apparently is all about being big or large. On her back, she is carrying a sword that's got to be impractical. It is nearly as long as her and the blade is thicker than my torso. And speaking of the chest. Hers is huge. In fact, a very familiar size.

"Welcome, Marie," I offer with a warm smile. "What can I get you?"

Before I can react, Marie twirls on the spot, and the next thing I know she holds her oversized sword to my throat. No, kidding. I can feel the cold edge on my skin. Shit! What did I say to tick her off?

"How do you know that name?" Marie growls.

Oh, damn it. Slip of the tongue. Marie is the summoned hero from Earth. The very one I kind of stole my current body from. Like me, she goes by a new name. Apparently, to keep her safe. How do I get out of it?

I think I got an idea.

"Didn't the church tell you about me-" And now for the cherry on top. "Sister."

"Sister?" The confusion on Marie's face is priceless. She even withdraws her sword a little. "I don't have a sister."

"Really? Look at us. Same height. We share a nice tan. Have brown eyes and hair. Our facial features are much alike. And most obvious of all, our breasts are equally enormous. Everyone looking at us will think we are siblings."

"Mine are larger."

What? That's her takeaway? And no they're not. Whatever. Not that I care about that fact.

"You know, if you put your sword away, I could explain properly."

Eying me with doubt, it takes Marie several seconds to step back and eventually reholster her sword. Actually, how is that thing holding on? It must weigh a ton.

But now that Marie backed down, my tunnel vision is receding. Damn, the situation outside of my Little Mule is equally poised to explode. A few of my regular customers have drawn their weapons and look eager to spring into action. If it wasn't for a few hardened warriors that I guess are Marie's bodyguards.

"Now." I turn back to Marie. "Give a big laugh and then hug me. Or else we have a blood bath on our hands."

A few more seconds pass. Will she go for it? Yes. Okay, that laugh was a bit too fake. Time for the hug. Oh, damn. That was an awkward suggestion. Less hug and more smashing our bosoms against each other. Still, I can work with that.

"Maryn! Good to see you sister! Despite your usual antics." I hope I spoke loud enough so everyone could hear. Just to be sure I better address my customers. "It's fine. Put away your weapons. My sister just has a terrible sense of humor."

Yes. It took a few seconds, but everyone is putting away their weapons. Even Marie's bodyguards.

"Now cut the act," Marie is growling at me. "What is going on?"

"What's going on is that the Church Of The Otherworldy can't admit to their mistakes. They really start to get on my nerves."

"Explain."

Geez. Someone is tense. Lighten up, Marie. Can't we have a civil chat? Oh, no. Her hand is twitching for her sword again.

"I am from Earth too."

"They told me I am the only one they summoned."

Ah, she is relaxing slightly. Not much.

"They did. Didn't they? Technically true. They told you about that white truck, right? The one that I presume killed you?"

"Truck-kun," Marie confirms. "Yes, they told me a lot about it. To be honest, I am still not sure if that is an elaborate joke."

"It is not. You see, the very same truck killed me too. But by accident. That's how I arrived in Besona. Not a half bell before you. And in the body originally meant for you. I am not a summoned hero like you. Nope. I am a dirty little secret the church wants to sweep under the rug."

"They never did tell me about you. But how do I know you are really from Earth?"

"You want to test my knowledge? Please go with something easy like the items of McDonald's dollar menu or so."

"I never mentioned- Alright. Say I believe you. Why are you here? It is a big coincidence that I run into you."

Ha! Coincidence. That's rich. Nothing in this world makes sense. It could be a random event or even fate. Who knows? Besona isn't really governed by stats. No matter what the people think is true. It is ideas. Shaped into reality.

You know what? Let's get not into it now. Apparently, I haven't stomached that reveal by Myra yet. Right. Myra. There is a name I can throw around.

"I've been here, at Maynard Mansion, for over a rotation. The way I see it it is strange that you show up here. Not the other way around. But if you want my story confirmed, then ask Myra. She was the priestess who found me when I arrived here. She also pointed me in the direction of the void-trader guild. The very reason I am now here."

"As strange as it sounds I believe you," Marie admits while pinching the bridge of her nose. "There is a lot the church isn't telling me. They dodge a lot of my questions."

"Looks like we have more than a few things in common." Offering my hand, I continue on. "I am Lillyn by the way. At least, I am here on Besona."

"Maryn," Marie replies as she shakes my hand. "So, sisters, huh? I never had one before."

"Well, I think that is the best way to describe ourselves. I mean we both are from Earth and look very similar. Might as well."

"Well, sister, I usually take a walk in the evening. If you want we can 'catch up'."

"I can't. We plan a raid on the main manor in a bit and-" For a moment, Maryn seems lost in thought. "Are you staying a while?"

"For at least two more rotations."

"I guess it I need a rain check then," Maryn concludes with a sigh.

"Done. Now, what potions can I paddle to my 'sister'?"

So, that's the savior the church summoned, huh? A little tense. Well, I would be too, to be honest. At least she looks the part. Despite nearly having an identical body, she radiates strength and agility. Not that I mind much. She can have all the fun saving the world. I have enough to do with being a void trader. It might not be as glamorous, but a lot safer.

....

....

This meat is just plain confusing. I mean I knew what to expect. Having eaten it before. Still. It was a weird mix of pineapple and mango. All with the texture and feel of beef.

"Hey, Lillyn. Is this a bad time?"

Looking up from my skewer I see Dera walking up my ramp. It was about time. My lunch break is nearly over.

"Nearly finished. And I got the boots ready."

Indeed, my research had finished over a bell ago. Thankfully, with the intended result. Getting the same enchantment as last time. However, it is stronger. I am starting to think the strength of enchantments is based on material type and the amount of it. Of course, the price was raised to match it.

> Adventurer Boots of the Health-Strider <
> This pair of knee-high boots are made of Antebra leather and reinforced with Hounshack leather padding to offer protection. "
> Enchanted: health-strider <
> Passive ability: builds up a charge with each step taken up to 840 points. <
> Active ability: Converts charge to health points for the wearer. It can only be activated once every 1.1 Bells.
> 1544 void-favors <

"It can heal eight hundred and forty health points?" Dera asks after I traded her the boots. "That's not bad. For how much do you want to sell it?"

"About one thousand and seven hundred."

"That's a lot," Dera stated the obvious. "You have to wear them for a long time to offset the cost. Potions are a lot cheaper."

"Luckily, you get to test them out for free. Well, not exactly. I need to find out how practical they are. It says the charge is built up with each step, but not how much. I sat around in my Little Mule all day and barely gathered any amount on my pair."

"So, run around and see how long it takes to fill them up. Shouldn't be too hard. Though it might take me a few days to test them. We are going for a servant dormitory run tomorrow."

Right. Dormitory. Those servant automata have given me a lot of headaches trying to research them. Maybe because I only got limbs and heads from adventurers.

"Well, while you are in there- You up for a little bounty?"

"Depends. What did you have in mind?"

"I need torsos of those servant maid automata. Spread the word if you will. The first fifty torsos of those dolls I pay double the void-favors. Maybe even a bonus if they are mostly intact."

"Okay." Dera is eyeing me as if I have sprouted a second head. "What for?"

"Mannequins. Maybe I can repurpose them to show off my wares. You know, lately, my research was dominated by garments."

"I'll try. It won't be easy. The chest is what makes them move. To kill them you have to damage it to some extent."

"Please try," I urge her. "And tell me how the boots are working out."

"Right. I better equip them now. Gotta build up a charge, right?"

A moment later, Dera is towering over me. Not by much. A look down reveals the culprit. Almost all work or adventurer boots have a heel of one to two centimeters. It took me a while to get used to mine. Now, my newly researched pair has a grown heel of maybe three centimeters. Which was nothing compared to Dera's new pair. I swear hers must be between four and five now.

"Is that normal?" Dera asks.

"Well, I guess. My work boots grew too, but not so much. Might be related to the enchantment strength. Is that a problem?"

With a chuckle, Dera is waving me off.

"My dexterity is high enough. And to be honest, I kind of like it. It makes me push out my chest a little more."

Dera is pushing out her bosom for the world to see. Not that there is a lot to see. She is rather flat-chested. Not as much as she used to be. Thanks to my specialty brassieres.

Maybe it's her antics that draw in a crowd. No. Wait. They are forming a line. Right. I am overdrawing my usual lunch break time. Time to get back to work.

"Well, Dera. You go have fun. I have customers waiting."

"Alright. See you in a few days."

With a wave, Dera is strutting off my ramp. Is it just me or is she swaying her butt more? Anyway. Time to make a profit.

After I finish my skewer of pineapple-mango meat. Great. It's cold now. Well, it can't be helped. Down the hatch with it. Talk to you later.

....

....

Finally. It is evening. Time to get out and get some fresh air. Maybe Myra will join me again. I still have some questions. Hopefully, the answers won't be as world-shattering as last time. But first, let's check on my research.

Hmm. Not done yet. A few bells ago I had a genius idea. The health strider boots build up charge with each step, right? Or is it motion in general? Sitting around all day, my feet don't move much. But there is something else that moves with every shift I do. If I lean forward or turn around. Yes, it is time for my twins to get to work. My massive bosom is what feels like constantly in motion. A constant annoyance. But maybe now I have a way to get at least something positive out of it. Well, the research should be done when I return from my walk.

Hmm.

No Myra waiting.

Disappointing.

Guess I walk alone today.

"Miss Lillyn?"

Barely a few steps out and I get stopped by someone. A woman dressed in all black. A long leather trench coat. How clique. I don't think she is a customer. This doesn't bode well. Maybe I can run back to my Little Mule and-

Shit!

There is a guy leaning against my ship. Dressed in black too.

I've got to play for time and come up with an exit strategy. Not many adventurers around. They are all turning in for the night. Gotta keep the woman busy.

"That's me," I say while activating my personal shield. Praise to Pasus for gifting me the Bracelet Of Shielding.

"That shield won't do you much good. I can slice through it like paper," the woman casually remarked while shifting part of her black coat to the side. Revealing a wicked-looking dagger. "There is someone who'd like to talk to you. Don't do anything stupid and we won't have to resort to creating a scene."

Shit!

Shit. Shit. Shit!

How fast is she? How strong are both of them? I don't think I stand a chance with my below-average stats. I am a trader. I am not cut out for this cloak and dagger stuff.

"Lead the way I guess."

Look. I am not admitting defeat. But for now, I need to look like it. Yes, I could scream. But I doubt anyone would arrive in time before I spill my blood and guts on the path.

This was careless. Of course, with Marie's arrival here, I guess her enemies had arrived too. They must have seen me with her and now try to get to the heroine through me. If I can't escape torture is probably on the table and-

"In here," the woman ordered.

Wait. That's the-

"This is the church's Little Swan."

"We would prefer if you keep quiet and don't reveal this to the camp. Now, get in."

Stupid church. What is this? Do they want to silence me? Isn't it enough that they fucked me over and threw me out like trash. Now they come for my life? If I go in there then-

"Move," a male voice growled from behind me.

The guy behind me tried to give me a shove. The shield caught it, but the momentum carried through. Damn, I am in. Is this how my story ends? If I stop narrating suddenly then I guess that's a yes.

"Up the stairs," the woman says while pointing in the right direction.

Well, at least I die in a nice spot. Damn, the Little Swans are pure luxury. It is still cramped. Despite the enormous overall size. This is how I imagine luxury yachts are built back on Earth. I love my Little Mule, but this has me jealous. So much chrome and polished wood. Nicely decorated too.

Arriving up top I can see an open seating area not far. Two big couches and a coffee table. I guess that's where I've got to go as one couch is occupied. I know her. That bitch. The head-priestess of the church. I've only seen her for a moment before but her face I remember everywhere. It is one of those uptight ones. Aristocratic? You know the type. The queen bee at school. Just aged a few years and now occupies a position of authority. Right. She reminds me of Miss Haverford. My old vice-principal. Damn, I hated her too.

"Miss Lillyn. Have a seat."

What choice do I have? Might as well. Strange. I know this ship belongs to the church, but no one is dressed like them. Not even the leader of the church.

Time to get down to the nitty-gritty.

"What is this about?"

Oh, come on. Spit it out. That staring me down with cold eyes is so overdone. And clique.

"One of my associates overheard you claiming to be from Earth. And you dared to refer to one of my prodigies as your sister. A claim most unwelcome."

Wait. Is that ass-hat not even remembering me? Don't tell me she has no idea who I am. That audacity. Oh, I so hate this stupid Church Of The Otherworldy. They all can suck ass and die.

Well, all except Myra. But you get my sentiment, right? How often do they want to screw me over? It's starting to piss me off.

"You don't even know who I am, right? Listen. I am from Earth. The little mistake you try to forget that arrived before Marie. And me saying she is my sister is the best damn thing that could happen to you."

"I see. You are her."

Well, duh. Got anything worthwhile to say. Your starring might work on others. Not me. I just stare right back. That always works. it always ticked my former vice-principal right off too.

"I don't think I can follow your logic," she finally admits.

I give out an annoyed sigh. Like a theatrical masterpiece of an overdone acting annoyed sigh.

"Here are the facts. You can summon a hero only every few years. You also have enemies. Which in turn are after Marie. They know she is summoned and arrived alone. But 'Maryn' can't be the summoned hero, right? Not if she has a sister that so much looks like her. I can be Marie's biggest alibi and cement her cover. Provided you let me."

"True."

One word. That's all I got. Now she is starring again. Not the one with disdain from before. This one is cold. Calculating. How I hate people like her. Always looking down on people.

"You are a void-trader."

"A very astute observation."

"Void-traders always want something in return."

Right. I haven't thought this far. Thank you for revealing your hand. Her slip up reveals that I have more than a foot in the door. It is time to negotiate.

"I think we can come to an agreement," I offer generously. That's just the way I roll, right. "And I think what I want could be to your advantage too."

"Access to otherworldy items. Probably from Earth."

There she goes again. Pointing out the obvious.

"Think about it. Every item you supply I can research and multiply. Besona is strange. At least to people from Earth. It is so different. There might be a time when it all gets too much for Marie. The hero you so desperately need. A steady supply of comfort items could alleviate homesickness."

"The church's mission is not only to summon heroes as many think. It is to contain unwanted influences too. Not every item is suitable for distribution. Some are downright dangerous in the hands of Besonians."

"Such as?"

Instead of answering, the priestess is leaning forward. Grabbing something below the coffee table. A black lacquered wooden box. Placing it on the table and opening the lit. Of course, in a way that I can't see the contents. I wonder what she is pulling out of-

Holy shit! That's a gun. By the looks of it automatic and quite a caliber. It clearly was made on earth. Save for the detailing. Wait. That looks familiar. Silver print that looks like a circuit board. Is that gun enchanted?

"Once introduced certain items could unbalance Besona. And, once available, are hard to contain. "

Yeah. No shit. It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight. Or a sword. Mace. A staff. You get the idea. Guns are bad as it gets. And enchanted ones? How powerful are they? Could they rival a full-fledged mage in strength? Somehow, I don't wanna find out.

"Put that thing away. Geez. I said comfort items. How does a gun count into that? I thought you were worried about invasive species or something like that. Plants that spread out of control or such. Not weapons."

"The church is very aware of the advancements Earth has made in the last decades. This-" She is holding up the gun for emphasis. Not that it is necessary. "Is worrisome. But not as bad as some other options."

"I get it, alright? Let's make a deal. I don't request items. Whatever you deem safe I get. Nothing dangerous. Say one or two items every few rotations. I even do you one better. I won't sell anything to the public that can clearly be traced back to Earth. But, if I research a sufficiently distinct deviation I can do as I please."

"I think the church can live with that."

Great. We have a deal. Which, of course, means that I get to stay alive. And I might get my hands on more things from good old Earth. It is a win-win for me.

Should we shake on it? No. I rather not touch that harpy. Time to stand up. Smooth out my skirt. And make a dignified tactical retreat.

"Then we are in agreement. I'll await the first delivery shortly."

Without waiting for a reply, I turn around. No one is stopping me. A few seconds later I am out. Clean fresh air is greeting me. For a moment, I thought I'd never feel the evening chill on my skin ever again.

Still, I am not in the mood anymore for an evening walk. Back towards my Little Mule. Not too fast, Lillyn. They're probably still watching. Don't let them see how much they unnerved you. Gosh, I am practically swimming in my own sweat. I need a shower. Gotta keep my hands balled up. Else they might see how jittery they are.

Home sweet home. Finally out of sight. Time to break down and- No. I won't cry. That's probably what they want. Having me all scared up. Maybe even going back on the deal we just struck. I've got to stay strong. Time for a shower. A long hot one.

....

....

That feels better.

I am all clean and I just noticed my research is done. Let's look if I got the Brassiere Of Health-

Uhm. Wobbliness? Health-jiggling.

Come on, Besona. For once give me something good.

I so earned it today.

And we have-

> Cross-Strap Bra Of Amplified Movement<
> The Staps of this brassiere join in the back between the shoulder blades and then go downward. Giving the garment dearly needed support for very high movements. The material is Hounshack leather.<
> Enchantment: Movement Amplification <
> 379 void-favors <

That sounds ominous. No description of what the enchantment does. Only one way to find out what it does. I have to wear it.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Still, now is a good time. Aside from the towel wrapped around me, I am naked. And if the enchantment is lingering around I can simply go to sleep and miss most of the effect.

Here we go.

Hmm. Nothing feels different.

Maybe if I do a jump.

Damn. Why are my twins jiggling so much?

And why aren't they stopping?

It's like they are made of Jelly-O.

Stop it.

This is some straight anime physics bullshit.

Gotta avoid movement.

It only gets worse.

Gotta ditch the bra. This is horrible.

Damn. The enchantment is still working.

Stupid Besona. For once I take you seriously and then what? You throw never stopping bouncing breasts in my face. Literally! I am so done for today. I am going to bed.

Oh, no. Even lying down they won't stop.

This will be a long evening.

Go ahead, my imaginary audience. Get some sleep. At least you can get some. Stupid Besona. I so hate you.


Hey readers,

Cassy_Bee here.

Yes, a new part of TTkFMMAT is out. I know it took a while this time for the update. I was plagued by headaches all of last week. I could have powered through and written anyway, but I doubt the quality would be very good.

I mean, it isn't the best already. But I think it still could get worse. I am trying to avoid it. Next time, hopefully, a big decision will be upon you guys. Lillyn (and you) meet all her possible love candidates. That means next time we will have a big vote. Who will Lillyn fall in love with? Will she pursue someone or will someone have to sweep her off her feet?

Stay tuned for more TTkFMMAT.
Hopefully, the next part will be on time.

Until then,
stay safe and sound.

Cassy

up
171 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

a deal with the church

well, at least now they are less likely to kill her to cover up their mistake ...

DogSig.png

Thanks Truck-Kun

Thanks for another fabulous episode.

In a few years....

In a few years, I can just see adventurers laughing at newbies who show up for adventures wearing shoes with less than six inch heels. After all, game physics, right?

Yeaaah

One of my favourites stories
Don’t worry I found the quality’s of this chapter really good

Unwanted Visitors

I was concerned there for a minute that they might be empire operatives seeking to add to their collection of void traders.

Apples

OK, no seeds so no Johnny Appleseed, BUT....that means she becomes the only source of Applesauce! Only one of the most wonderful condiments known to man. So unless the people of this world are total barbarians when it comes to food, she'll make a fortune. :-D

Hope your headaches are better!

The apple doesn't have seeds.

Hmm... If she got a new apple and extracted the seeds from it, what would happen?

I wonder if there's a new flavor text, but without glitches...

Well, that is one way to get new garments. Onto the research bench the boots go. Alongside with the slime again.

As we see with the bra, she got lucky-ish, that the slime didn't apply some other enchantment. I would've did Enchanted Boots + Normal Boots, but the boots are expensive, so it's better to use the cheaper material, or something?

She can have all the fun saving the world. I have enough to do with being a void trader. It might not be as glamorous, but a lot safer.

Woo! Maryn appears! And she'd change her tune about a trader being safe... What with assassins to kill rival products, that we've heard about, and the threat at night... While a Hero has the stats for their relatively day-in-day-out simple profession.

Should we shake on it? No. I rather not touch that harpy. Time to stand up. Smooth out my skirt. And make a dignified tactical retreat.

Creepy church. So glad we have Myra showing that it's not all terrible.

Also, okay, so they 1. Know of Guns, and 2. Somehow got it enchanted?!?

Brassiere Of Health-

Uhm. Wobbliness? Health-jiggling.

Haha!

dearly needed support for very high movements.

Snarky flavor text! :)

Stupid Besona. For once I take you seriously and then what? You throw never stopping bouncing breasts in my face. Literally! I am so done for today. I am going to bed.

Bwahahaha!

Go ahead, my imaginary audience. Get some sleep. At least you can get some. Stupid Besona. I so hate you.

Hmm... If she stays awake all the time, her fusions are gonna be different...

Ah, I forget if I asked this, but now betting that "Besona" is named by twisting "Bosom"!

"Hmm... If she got a new

"Hmm... If she got a new apple and extracted the seeds from it, what would happen?"

What makes you think the apple that was summoned to the world had them in the first place?

Bwahahaha!

in the spirit of this story, shouldn't that be Brahahaha?

New Research and awesomeness!!

Thank you for another amazing chapter. The research combinations are so much fun and unexpected, like the lack of seeds in the apple. I had to read twice, three times the bargain she made for Earth stuff from the church. Excellent job and true to her personality.

Glad you are feeling better

Hello...bra, enhanced movement

Jamie Lee's picture

Those church people act like their the gift from whatever god hangs around for them. They act like they own the place. Some church they have.

Hello...Lillyn. It's a bra, breast support for women. The last time she researched a bra type garment her grew bigger. Now she can't figure out what movement amplification means without a test? Hopefully the next time she researches a bra, and the enhancement is listed, she'll understand what it does without a test.

Because there could come a test whose affects don't wear off.

Others have feelings too.