Annie, Get Your Gun! Chapter 7 – Discovering the girl within

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7 – Discovering the girl within

The strangest thing that followed my fashion show / “mother-daughter night” was my second to last dream, as I slept in a beautiful pink babydoll nightie that evening. As it began, I woke up in my room to my radio alarm at what was apparently 5:30 in the morning, and I was wondering why I set it so early just to get ready for school. The Juice Newton song "Angel" was playing on the oldies station it was set to. Everything seemed normal at first, except...I felt a strange weight on my chest when I got out of bed. I had apparently grown breasts during the night! As I shut my alarm off and the fog of sleep cleared, I knew I had to get ready for school. As I opened my closet, instead of all my usual clothes being there - shirts, jeans, jackets, and hunting stuff, I had a totally girlish wardrobe – dresses, skirts, sweaters and blouses, and oddly enough, also hunting stuff…and based on the cheerleader uniform that was hanging in the closet, apparently I made our town’s varsity cheer squad. I was also taller than I remembered in the mirror. Wow, I must be in High School!

As I looked in the mirror, I at first thought I had a wedgie, and looked at my derriere, and saw that I was wearing a pair of those thong style panties we saw at the mall. When I realized what I was wearing, the feeling was not at all unpleasant as it tickled my butt and showed off my ass and shapely thighs nicely. I also grew an incredible thick mane of long dirty blonde hair, a few shades lighter than what I had now and tied behind my head in what was left of a very messy French braid. It was basically a much longer photo negative equivalent color of my current hair. Even with no makeup, the girl in the mirror wearing nothing but a white camisole and tropical flowered thong was stunningly beautiful. She had an incredible shape, accentuated by beautiful curves. My calendar on the wall beside it indicated we had a game tonight, so I would need to look really good at school.

Typically before a game, all the cheerleaders would dress up in really nice clothes, and I was no exception.
After I instinctively sat down to pee, I couldn’t help checking out my incredibly sexy bare behind as I stood up in front of the mirrored vanity in our bathroom. I let my gaze linger at the beautiful rear end and legs of the girl in the mirror, and expected to sprout a woody. As I looked down at my manicured, painted toenails and saw nothing between my legs, I was shocked. The mound of fur I saw there in place of my dick was a bit scary, but far more intriguing, as I was reminded of what I saw and also enjoyed in Dad’s Playboy magazines.

I stepped into the shower. As the water started to rush over me, I felt a lot more sensitive to every little sensation than I can remember ever feeling before. My long mane of hair was now glued to my back, and the little water droplets running along my shoulder blades, down my now bulging chest, then to my soft and tight tummy, and all over my incredibly smooth legs all felt like they were caressing and massaging every inch of my new womanly body. I gazed down over my sensitive breasts at my belly button, which now appeared a little larger than I remembered it. I felt wonderful as I started to delicately explore what was between my legs with my fingers. I immediately arched my back as I felt an explosion of pleasure shoot out to my breasts and nipples. After a nice long moan, I instinctively then took some body wash off the shelf and used my very own loofa on my arms, belly, backside, pussy, and legs, before shutting the water off. I then covered my beautiful legs with women’s shave gel, and began carefully shaving them all the way up to my waist, and then did my armpits. I then turned the water back on to completely rinse off, and decided to give some extra attention to my buxom chest. Washing my sensitive breasts with the body wash and an extra soft facecloth that I found caused a number of strong, positively electric tingles to course through me and radiate all over my body.
When I got out of the shower, I gently covered myself in a lavender scented Victoria's Secret body lotion. I then grabbed two towels, one to wrap my hair in, and one to cover my lovely breasts in. After letting my hair set for a little bit, and sifting through the latest edition of “Cosmo,” with my beautiful smooth legs crossed in front of me, I took full advantage of the moment to caress and massage my thighs. I unraveled my hair from the towel, blow dried it while combing it the rest of the way, and heated and twisted the ends just a bit, so I would have some curls in the front and extra waves on the sides.

Back in my room, I took off the towel that was covering my breasts, and took a few more seconds to enjoy the incredible beauty that was staring back at me. I opened up my underwear drawer and picked out a very sexy looking pair of high-cut black bikini-style lace panties, and took my time drawing them up my exceptionally smooth legs. They totally show off my thighs! I was very pleased that they sat perfectly on my curved hips and felt wonderful against my mound. I then picked out a matching lace bra, which I noticed was size 36C. I marvelled at how big I was relative to most of the other girls on the squad -even our captain, Christina. I then reached over to my collection of nylons and stockings, and picked out a pair of sheer suntan pantyhose to wear.

I then took a beautifully sewn and embroidered beige sweater dress out of my closet, and selected a pair of 4” black suede heels from what was clearly becoming a fast growing shoe collection to accompany it.
Putting the bra on over my breasts and using the mirror to clip the back was a wonderful feeling – almost like a wholeness I never knew that I was missing before. The nylons gliding up my smooth legs felt absolutely incredible. I was a little annoyed though that the dress made my hair just a bit frizzy, and had to fix that again! I adjusted everything into place, and was delighted that it came down to mid-thigh, and my shiny nylon covered legs were beautifully highlighted. I carefully slid on my heels, loving the feel of my nylon-clad feet slipping into them. As I stood up, I could see that the hemline of the dress was about 4” up from my knees. The sexy high heels made my legs look even more spectacular than what I saw earlier. My silky, nylon-clad legs were nicely toned, while also quite shapely and elegant looking.
I quickly moisturized my face, patted on some foundation, did some quick smoky eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and powder, and was just about to apply some lipstick when Mom called me.

“Renee, hurry up! You’re going to be late!” I looked down at the clock on my radio, and it was 7:20.

“OK Mom, I just need to finish my lipstick!”

I picked out a really nice shade of red to match my slightly vampy, ok for school, but not slutty, look. After finishing my makeup, I was a total goddess. I then spritzed on some slightly floral, almost spice accented perfume from a fancy looking bottle that said "Agent Provocateur" on it onto my neck, wrists, behind my knees, and onto my nylon covered ankles, and then took one last look at myself in the mirror while I smoothed my dress and tossed my hair back over my shoulders, which now cascaded to two thirds of the way down my spine.

I was blown away by the raving beauty that looked back at me, and started feeling a fluttering in my belly, tingles, and incredible warmth flow over me. Something like meeting the girl of my dreams for the first time, but it was actually me! I then grabbed my uniform out of my closet, slung my backpack on, and headed down the stairs, careful to take one dainty step at a time in my towering high heels.

The prettiest girl in my class, Christina Baldassare, was apparently my new best friend and was driving me to school today.
“Damn girl, you’re a complete knockout!” Christina looked impressed as she hugged me, and we kissed each other’s cheeks. “I think the rest of the team might get a little catty with you today.”

“No way - you’re like a total goddess…love those boots!” I responded, in a beautiful contralto voice that reminded me of Mom's, but a little bit fuller and deeper.

She was wearing a beautiful pink cashmere sweater, red plaid-pattered skirt, off-black pantyhose, and an expensive looking pair of knee-high stiletto heeled leather boots. I was a bit jealous after noticing what had to be a slightly higher heel than my shoes, and a slightly shorter skirt than the hemline of my dress. Instead of growing a woody, I felt blossoming warmth in between my legs, and a little wet spot started to form in my panties. We both exchanged a mischievous look and turned to make our exit.

Mom came over and kissed my head as I leaned down, now a bit taller than her in my heels, and warned me not to forget my pocketbook after I threw on my current boyish looking winter jacket, which seemed a bit out of place with everything else I wore.
“OMG Duh!”

I grabbed it off the kitchen chair it was hanging on and reflexively opened it. I noted that I now had my own makeup kit and lipstick, in addition to my keys and wallet in there. And right behind my wallet was, Omigod, TAMPONS!

"Mom looked at me with a beaming smile, and said "you're gorgeous Hunny Bunny. Knock ‘em dead!"

I have her a big hug and said "Love you Momma," as I blew her a kiss, and closed the door that connected our kitchen to the garage behind me.

As we were heading out, I listened to the sound of our heels clicking against our garage floor and then our driveway. I could then feel the warmth of the sun on my face and lips, a breeze gently massage and tickle my hosed legs, and my breasts bouncing up and down as I walked with immense confidence. I felt utterly amazing. I could hear that 80s song "Ain't Nothin Gonna Break my Stride" playing in the background.
We walked together to Christina’s Jeep, briefly holding hands, and then I opened up the passenger door after loading my things into the back. As I carefully sat in the car sideways and slid my legs around to avoid exposing myself under my dress, we both turned and stared at each other for about thirty seconds, and then kissed! The wet spot between my legs was spreading across my bottom, and I felt all the feelings from yesterday evening return as we probed each other with our tongues, and our breasts touched for few explosive seconds. As the wetness and warmth between my legs spread out from under me and Christina let her delicate hands roam around on my back, I suddenly woke up after I broke away for a brief second to pull the door of her Jeep closed – I was a hot, wet mess, and couldn’t believe what I was just dreaming about.
Apparently during my dream I had a “nocturnal emission,” and needed to get that taken care of.

“What in the world was happening to me? Am I turning into a girl? My name was Renee? This is so weird,” I thought to myself as I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I felt a bit chilly, and shivered; and was suddenly reminded of what I was wearing as I felt the silky material swish around my chest and the tops of my thighs. After I got my panties off, I decided to sit down to pee before cleaning myself up the rest of the way. When I pulled up my panties, I instinctively tucked myself away so I could see more of the girl from my dream when I looked back in the very same mirror before showering. I “catwalked” down the hall back to my room, swaying my hips every step of the way while barefoot, just like I did earlier in the high heels.

All of these sensations were very confusing, but also strangely pleasurable. I wondered where this was all heading as I fell back asleep. As I would eventually discover, I was being welcomed into a wonderful new world of sensuality, where I could experience a far greater range of feelings and emotions than a typical guy would. I would get to enjoy a whole bunch of amazing “en femme” days and nights, seeing and being seen by the world as a beautiful woman - All of which would provide a delightfully rich, and incredibly fun, aspect to my life beyond anything I could have imagined at that tender young age.

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos