Trenner’s Garage Chap. 2

Printer-friendly version

August checks in on her son. He had woken her up early in the morning and needed his diaper changed. Butch was still overseas picking up some aircraft parts Rebecca had bought. She thinks they dated back to World war II, but she wasn’t sure.

She gets ready for the day and gets her son ready as well. She’ll take him over to her babysitter. She looks down at her two favorite guard dogs “are you guys ready?”

Brutus and Titus lookup in August and wag their tails. Both dogs were well trained by a former military K9 handler from the Army. Brutus was your typical German Shepard August got when he was just a puppy. Titus on the other hand was a mixture of several different breeds. He had the build of a Rhodesian Ridgeback, the coloration of a German Shepard.

August found him hiding among the cars Rebecca kept around for parts and such. He was the only one among the cars. He and Brutus got along and became good friends.

August lets the boys outside to do their business. She grabs the pooper scooper to clean up after them. While she is outside watching the boys. She spots Lev inspecting his semi-truck.

Rebecca just bought him a new one, but he still uses his old truck for special loads. She watches as other businesses open around the airfield. When she looks over towards Spinners, she notices it was starting to get the morning breakfast crowd.

She spots her sister finally opening her garage doors. She whistles for the boys and opens the gate door to let them play outside in the fence off yard. Once the boys were in the yard, August goes to get her son and take him to the babysitter at the airfield.

August does wonder how Kat and her crew were doing in India. She was concerned about them and she knew Rebecca was just as concerned as she was. Once she drops her son off at the babysitter, she heads over towards the office at Rebecca’s place.

“Hey, Becca.”

Rebecca looks up at August’s voice. She had been looking under the hood of a long-time customer.

“Good morning, August. How is our guest doing?”

“As far as I know, they are doing fine. Brittney brought two boys who were sexually abused by her uncle. Also, they brought a young girl who
has been declared dead.” August found everything out from Brittney.

“Are the boys going to be okay?” Rebecca was concerned about them.

“Yeah, Uncle Benjamin and Aunt Charlotte are going to adopted.” August thought that was kind of them.

“Have you heard anything from Butch, yet?” Rebecca was curious if Butch had any information.

“The last I heard, he dropped them off and headed to pick up the plane parts you bought.” August hopes everything is alright.

“I’ll go by and see them in a few hours. Has Lisa arrived yet?” Rebecca was wondering where her new shop assistant was.

“I haven’t seen her this morning. Do you want me to call her?” August pulls out her cellphone and dials Lisa’s number.

Lisa couldn’t believe her car had broken down on her way to work. She kicks the tire on her old ratty pickup truck. She had hoped it would last a few more weeks, so she could get a new one. As she stood on the side of the highway, her cellphone starts ringing.

She looks at the number and notices it was August calling her. She presses accept “hi, August.”

“Where are you, Lisa?”

“I’m broken down on the side of the highway, at mile marker 3256. My truck finally decided to quit on me.” Lisa couldn’t believe her luck.

She was finally getting back on her feet when this happened. She knew Rebecca wouldn’t fire her, but she still needed a way to get back and forth to work.

“Alright, I’ll come and get you.” August learned how to drive the tow truck over the years.

“Thanks, August.”

August ends the call and looks at her sister “she broke down on the way here.”

“Alright. Go and get her. Also, take someone with you, just in case.” Rebecca was worried that August might be attacked.

“Alright, I’ll take Brittney with me.” August heads towards the office to get the keys to the slingback tow truck.

She heads out back where the tow trucks were parked. They had five tow trucks. One was the one Rebecca and her father used to drive. Two
flatbed tow trucks and two tow trucks capable of towing semi-trucks. She was licensed to drive the flatbeds and slingback tow trucks.

“Alright but be careful out there.” Rebecca didn’t want anything to happen to her little sister.

August grabs the keys to the slingback tow truck and head over to the safe house in the tow truck. She parks just outside the safe house and
enters her passcode to enter. She could smell bacon smell in the air as she entered.

As August walks into the kitchen, she spots everyone sitting around the kitchen table eating breakfast. A smile appears on her face as it brings
back a memory.

“Sorry, for bothering you during breakfast, but I was wondering if I could borrow Brittney for a little while.”

Benjamin had spotted August when she walked into the kitchen area and was wondering what she wanted. He knew the boys were enjoying the breakfast his wife made for them.

“She’s taking a shower right now. Is there anything I can do to help you?” Crystal had woken up and notice Brittney was already up.

“I was going to ask her to come with me, but your welcome to come instead.” August didn’t mind Crystal coming with her. It would give her a
chance to talk with her.

“Alright, let me go and grab my stuff.” Crystal takes a piece of bacon with her as she heads towards the room, she and Brittney slept in.

Crystal grabs her gun holster and her badge. She could hear Brittney in the shower, singing. A smirk appears on her face as she listens. She knew Brittney loved to sing.

After a few minutes, she heads back towards the kitchen “alright, I’m ready.”

“Okay. Well, I’ll see you guys in a little while.” August heads back outside to the tow truck.

Crystal follows behind her. She had to admit, that August had a cute ass. August had been kidnapped along with Brittney and Terri and
experimented on like them as well. She knew August use to be a male, like Brittney and Terri.

“So, August, how did you and Rebecca become sisters?” Crystal didn’t know a lot about August.

“I had been out looking for work because my father threw me out of the house because of me dressing as a girl. When I came across the dirt driveway that leads from the highway to the airfield. I was hot, tired, and dirty when I came across the garage. Rebecca was outside, working on a car when I spotted her. I asked her if she had any work I could do. She asked me why I looked so dirty and I told her my father threw me out of the house, because I preferred to dress like a girl. She took pity on me and gave me a place to live. Since I knew how to fix electronics. She had me refurbish electronics that the military still used. After a few weeks, she adopted me as her little sister with her father’s blessing.” August misses Rebecca’s father. He was a nice man.

“How did you and Brittney meet?” August was curious.

“I had a hard time finding work, because of my criminal record. I was looking online for a job, when I came across an ad from K&P services,
looking for a part-time apprentice. Kat and Paul decided to give me a chance. After a few months, Kat and Paul hired me full time, after some of the original staff decided to retire.” Crystal knew why some of the original staff decided to retire.

Some of it was due to injuries they received chasing after an assassin. Even Kat and Paul had been injured by that assassin. The last she heard that assassin had met two people who were deadlier than he was.

“So, how serious are you and Brittney?”

“We’re planning on getting married when Kat and Paul come back from India. I do have a question for you. Why does Brittney’s birth parents
want Kat and Paul killed so badly?” Crystal wonders if August knew.

“Kat and Paul destroyed their religious following. They exposed what their organization was doing to the gays and lesbians sent there.”

As they approached Lisa’s location. They spot her fighting off four guys. August slams the front of the tow truck into the side of a black pick-up truck parked a few feet from Lisa’s ratty trucked.

Crystal jumps out of the truck and rushes over to help the young woman. She grabs the first guy she comes across and punches him hard on his jaw. She does a roundhouse kick to the back of the head of another guy.

August attacks one guy, who had managed to land a hit on Lisa. She knew Lisa had once done some amateur wrestling and took some self-defense classes. So, she knew the guy was lucky to hit Lisa.

Lisa blocks an attack from one guy and punches him hard in his throat. She had no idea who these guys were that stopped and started harassing her. All she did know, they wanted to hurt her.

Lisa drops one guy and goes after another fellow, that was trying to attack August. She didn’t know who the other woman that was with August was, but it looked like she could handle herself. She hits the guy hard on his jaw.

Crystal kicks one guy hard in his family jewels. While punching another guy. She looks at the two of them, with her gun drawn and pointed at them “alright, assholes. Either start talking, or I’m going to start shooting body parts off.”

The other two guys were looking at the black-haired woman with the gun in her hands. They noticed that there was a red dot pointed at their companion’s crotch area.

“I ain’t telling you shit, bitch.” The guy was calling Crystal’s threat.

Crystal shoots the ground right in front of his spread legs. She looks at him “the next shot will be a little higher.”

“Don’t tell that whore anything.” Darrel knew Lisa was a transgender. He had friends that went to school with her.

The group he and the others belonged too, were against gays, lesbians, and transgenders. They were trying to stop the progressive movement that the group was winning in the courts.

“You don’t want to have children, do you?” Crystal kicks the guy in his privates.

She wanted to shoot them, but she knew she would get in trouble. She hears sirens coming towards them.

“Who called the cops?” As Crystal looks towards August.

“Mary, back at the airfield. Rebecca has a camera in the tow truck that transmits back to the airfield.” August knew it was a protection from when Rebecca went out by herself.

“Okay.”

Two sheriff cars show up. A female deputy sheriff gets out of one car. The other car a young male deputy sheriff gets out. They approach the group.

“I’ll handle this, Crystal.” August meets the deputies halfway to them.

up
203 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Messed with the WRONG people.

Samantha Heart's picture

These guys were IDIOTS thinking Lisa was alone. Yeah she was for a while, but when help arrived it came in time. Now they are looking at felony assult with the hate crime modifier attached they are looking at SERIOUS prision time where they will learn to be good lovers to the other inmates.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Dumb, guys, really dumb

Jamie Lee's picture

Nothing spoils a morning than for a vehicle to give up its ghost on the way to work. What's even worse is being assaulted by four douchebags, intent upon spreading their version of help.

But they miscalculated, getting their collective butts kicked when August and Crystal arrived. And the sheriff deputies.

Others have feelings too.