Trenner’s Garage Chap. 16 Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Kat, Paul, Rebecca, Butch, August, Lev, Mr. Blackwell, Trinity, Edward, Gina, Arnold, and Sammy look out at everyone gathered in Rebecca’s biggest hangar. Sammy had been impressed by some of the old aircraft that she had seen on their way to the hangar.

Before the gathering, August introduced Gina to Mr. Blackwell and let him explain some basic supernatural legends and information to her. That way she could understand her people better and learn about the different breeds and such. She also got to meet Luna again. The little pixie was entertaining and was enjoying meeting all the different people.

Luna was standing on Trinity’s shoulder and looking at everyone. She couldn’t believe that there were so many different supernatural creatures in one place. Mr. Blackwell’s research team was loving it. They liked the fact they got to meet other Were’s and supernatural’s that were different from Edward, Trinity, and Oyintsa.

Brittney, Crystal, Jill, Terry, Piper, and Valentina were surprised that there were actual supernatural beings. Brittney and Terry always thought their mother and Rebecca were unique, but when they met everyone else. They were surprised and in awe.

“Did you see that pixie?” Valentina was surprised that there was an actual pixie flying around when they came in.

She learned that the pixie’s name was Luna. She had waved to her as she flew off to join the elf standing with Rebecca and an older well-built black man standing near her.

“Yes, I saw the pixie.” Piper had been amused as well.

She was also curious about all the different supernaturals in the room and where they came from. She always thought they were myths and never thought they could be real. Sure, she had been a little taken back when she first met Rebecca, but she figured Rebecca was one of a kind until Kat showed up. Now, another cat person was standing with one of the members of Golden Eagle Squad.

Leland held Tammy close to his body. He had his arms wrapped around her slim, curvy body.

“Why are you being so protective of me right now?” Tammy could tell by the way Leland was holding her, that he was being protective of her.

“See that black hair gentleman standing with your boss?” Leland points towards Edwards.

“Yeah, why are you so concerned about him?” Tammy was puzzled why he mattered to Leland.

“He used to hunt down and kill other Were’s. He and I have a history together. You know from our mating, that I have been waiting for you, for the past thousand years.”

“Yeah, I felt that when all your memories flood my mind. What does he have to do with anything?”

“Well, unless he has changed. He might try to take you from me.” Leland didn’t want to see anything happen to Tammy or the babies growing inside of her.

Tammy just smirks “he’ll find out that I’m more than capable of defending myself.”

“Sweetie, you can’t kill a Werewolf with the bullets you are carrying. You can only kill something like me and him with silver bullets or liquid silver bullets. You also have to watch out as well.”

“Why’s that?” Tammy was curious as, why she needed to be careful.

“Because you and the other elves in your group can be killed by cold iron.” Leland had seen what cold iron does to an elf.

“So, me and the other elves, like Becky, Sophia, and their mates can be killed by iron?”

“Yes, but it has to be cold iron.”

“Okay, what is the difference between cold iron and normal iron?” Tammy was puzzled.

“Cold iron is processed a certain way. It is forged at a lower temperature and pounded on an anvil. Iron can still hurt you, but not as bad as cold iron.”

“So, does that mean I’m immune to normal bullets?”

“Yes and no. You can be hurt by normal bullets, but you can’t be killed by them. Also, since you are my mate, you heal as quickly as I do.” Leland places a kiss on Tammy’s cheek.

“I don’t know if that is a blessing or a curse.” Tammy wasn’t sure she liked that.

“Trust me, if you had to heal at your normal rate. You might be bedridden for a few days. If you were still human, you would be in the hospital or dead.”

“Are you sure this is wise, including my people in this matter?” Kat looks at Gina and her husband Arnold.

The last time she met Arnold, he had come to the hospital where all of them had been taken too. He managed to wake Gina out of her coma.

“Yes, I think your people should be included in this matter, Kat. Considering the team, I assigned to protect your family, were either changed or met their mates. Which I’m still trying to understand that matter.” Gina had been given a brief breakdown by Mr. Blackwell what that meant.

“That’s going to make bounty hunting harder now.” Kat and her people weren’t equipped to handle the supernaturals.

“Mrs. Romano, you won’t have to worry about going after rogue Weres or supernatural’s. We police our own.” Akeno had walked up to where
the heads of the group were standing.

“What do you mean, you police your own?” Sammy was curious about that statement.

“If a Were or super commit a crime against one of our kind or bring attention to us. We send out a special team that acts as judge, jury, and executioner if need be. We don’t jail people because we have an extremely long life and do you know what that would mean?” Akeno knew the only ones who jailed their people were the vampires. Right now, they weren’t ready to come out.

“But what if there are normal people? Say, some of your people decide to work with a group of terrorists or psycho’s?”

“Then they will be handled by that team. If innocents are hurt, we will look after them.”

“And if children are involved?” Gina wanted to know how they handle children.

“If a family member can’t be found, then they will be adopted by a Were couple. Children are a blessing to a Were couple. Were’s love having children around them and are very protective of them. Other supernatural’s are different. Elves love children, even some vampires have been known to adopt children and raised them.”

“You have to be kidding me, there are actual vampires?” Gina, Sammy, and Arnold were surprised by that statement.

“Yes, there are vampires and half-vampires or should I say Dhampir.” Akeno had a smile on her face.

“What has my father gotten us into?” Gina wonders if her father knew this.

“Well, I think it’s time to inform the troops.” Edward had figured it was time to address a few issues that had been explained to him when he met up with Rebecca, Kat, and Mrs. Bounty.

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting times

WillowD's picture

I think story time is about to get very interesting.

Thanks for the story.

It's going to take some explaining

Samantha Heart's picture

For everyone to understand its going to take some a longer time then others to get the gest of what's going on. Intresting times ahead.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

And Edward's going to say?

Jamie Lee's picture

Quite the gathering they have at the airport. Real question is, what does Edward have to say which others need to know?

Others have feelings too.