Emma and Sam Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Annotation 2021-01-21 211228.png

Chapter 5

We fell asleep with her arms wrapped around me. Upon wakening the next morning, I found Sam on her side, her head resting on the palm of her bent elbow. She was staring at me. I smiled as I stretched out to shake off the night.

But Sam’s expression was almost…somber? The warmth in her eyes gave me the fuzzies but I knew something was bothering her.

“What…?” I grinned.

“Nothing baby girl…” She said, gently stroking my cheek.

Hugging her, I smiled. Whatever was troubling Sammie would need to wait for its reveal moment.

“I’m going to start the coffee. We really should get a French press so I can make you really epic coffee.” Did I really just say ‘we’?

Putting on my tee shirt, I padded barefoot into the kitchen. Lei had still not returned from her night’s activity and the apartment was warmer than usual. Sam hadn’t turned the temperature lower as she usually did. We slept atop the towels but she did keep me toasty warm.

Sam soon followed me in. She silently began making breakfast. I could sense she was in some kind of mood but I maintained my joyousness. Every so often I would turn and hug her or plant a kiss somewhere on her face or neck.

We ate in silence. When I’d ask Sam something, she would reply with one word answers. She did let me know that we’d be spending the morning studying. But otherwise…? Nada…! Nichts...! Rud ar bith...! Noth...ing...! Sam said she was going to shower in spite of how good her skin felt from the coconut oil.

I simply couldn’t let this go any further. Reaching out for her hand as she turned to go to the bathroom, I took her hand and stopped her.

“Sam…” I spoke softly, pulling her toward the couch. “What’s going on?”

We sat down but her eyes had trouble meeting mine just as they did all through breakfast.

“We had an amazing day yesterday. We had a wonderful dinner.” I said sincerely. “And we had an epic time last night…in bed. So what’s going on with you today?”

Sammie gazed at our hands and shrugged her shoulders. I reached up and raised her chin till she was looking at me. Sensing that her emotions were rising, I drew the still present tissue box closer. It wasn’t a moment too soon as a tear fell from her eyes.

“Mama bear…you need to tell me what’s upsetting you. Is it me?”

That’s all it took. Sam reached for several tissues as she began to cry and let it all out. I let her cry and waited patiently. Finally, after three or four tissues worth of tears fell, she blew her nose and sat looking at me. Her cheeks were redder than usual, as was her cute button nose.

“It’s you…and it’s not you.” She said with a sniffle. “Last night was…wonderful. It wasn’t just the sex…it was the fact that you were doing it…to me…for me.” Sam gazed down at the tissues now balled up in her hands. “And I don’t know how…I don’t even know if…” She began to cry again. “I don’t even know if I can even please you in the same way.”

“Oh Sammie…” I sighed and softly smiled. “Who says you don’t? I’m happy with the way things are. Just being with you is…it’s totally epic...dreamy…and heavenly.”

“You know what I mean.” Sam insisted. “There are things you did for me that…shit…that I don’t know if I can do for you.” She sniffled. “And the thing is I want to do those things for you. I want to pleasure you…the way you pleasured me.” Her voice trailed off. “And I just don’t know if I can do that.”

Knowing exactly what she was saying, I also knew I had to put an end to it.

“Okay…” I firmly said. “First of all... Stop whining! That’s not you. That’s not the Sammie I want to be with. That’s not my mama bear. Secondly…let me worry about what is and what’s not pleasing to me. If I say I’m happy the way things are…then I’m happy…just the way things are.”

“But…”

Grabbing Sam lightly by her cheeks, I gently shook her head.

“There are no buts!” I yelled and grinned. “Except for your amazing butt...!” I giggled.

That brought a smile to her face. Sam hugged me and I her. At least this bomb was defused…for the moment. I knew the issue was Sam’s and not mine. I also knew the issue was my dick…and Sam’s aversion to anything even resembling a dick. But at least we could get on with our day.

Letting Sam go into the shower first, I cleared and washed the dishes. I always found some weird sort of mindless pleasure in doing such tasks as washing dishes and doing laundry. Hmmm… Anyway, when Sam finished, I went in to shower.

Sam simply sat on the toilet seat cover and watched me as I did my thing. Knowing what she was thinking as she sat there, I also knew I wasn’t going to force the issue.

Quickly wrapping myself in a towel the moment I stepped out of the shower, I began my morning routine of creams and lotions. I beckoned Sam over with my finger and a grin. She came over and dropped her towel allowing me to rub the lotions and creams into her face and body. As I began doing her legs, Sam spoke.

“I think I’m just afraid of losing you.” She sighed.

“Oh Sam…” I giggled. “What makes you think that?”

“I don’t know.” Sam said sadly. “I’ve lost girlfriends before and I hate it when that happens.” They find somebody else they like more or somebody who’s prettier, or sexier. Or they just get tired of me…I guess. But with you...? You might become frustrated if...”

“Why don’t you have any hair down here?”

Derp…! I could have kicked myself but it just came out. Fortunately this stopped her from going on.

“Well…” Sam snickered. “My hair is very thick and kind of course? So I started doing Brazilian waxing a few years ago. It just makes things easier to find? And I guess it just became a habit…whether I needed it or not.”

As I finished doing Sam’s legs, I kissed her vagina and, in a fit of unholy impishness, I sucked in on her bean!

“Yeow…!” She nearly left the floor. “That is definitely not fair!” Sam giggled. “How about letting me do your back?”

“Sammie… I’m not wearing a panty.” Worried…? Me…? Only majorly…!

“So…?” She snickered. “I won’t look.” Sammie said as she sat back down.

Undoing my towel, my back toward Sam, I let it drop to the floor. She put some lotion on her hands and began to rub it onto my back. Sammie giggled and was liking what she was doing as much as I was liking her doing it. Her hands felt so good massaging my skin as she went down along my sides and onto my hips.

“God… Your skin…your body is so…beautiful.”

Sam spoke breathlessly as she dribbled a little lotion on my butt cheeks and down between them.

“Oh…! Now who’s not being fair?” I snickered as my body quivered.

“I can’t help it baby girl. You have such an amazing ass.”

The serious tone in Sam’s voice kind of startled me. She couldn’t seem to get over what I looked like…physically.

“And you’re all legs.” Smiling gently Sammie sighed.

“Yeah…complete with bug bite boobs…” I sighed…but didn’t smile.

“Have you ever really looked at yourself? Your body…?” Her tone was…admonishing? “You could be in any fashion mag! You’re fucking gorgeous. Truly…! You can be my arm candy any time.”

She ran her fingertips down my spine and I shivered with tingles.

“Sammie…?”

“Yeah…”

“Do you like where you are in your life…right now?”

“Yeah… I really do.”

Sam ran her finger down between my butt cheeks causing me to jump, squeal, and turn around! Suddenly realizing what I did, I quickly crossed my hands in front of my offending part and turned back around.

“Sorry…” I whined.

“That’s okay.” Sam snickered. “I didn’t look. Anyway…I should have known better. Now why don’t you back up a little and I’ll do your legs.”

Even though I had already done them, I certainly didn’t mind Sam’s attention at all. Not one little bit...!

“You totally vibrated when I did that.” Sam giggled. “I hope you didn’t mind.”

“No…!” I insisted. “Actually…I kind of liked that?”

Sam chuckled.

“I wish I’d met you a year or two ago.” She sighed. “How old are you again?”

I giggled.

“And you’re a sophomore?”

“I guess I fooled them into thinking I was smart.” I giggled.

“Oh my God…! I’m robbing the cradle!” Sam snickered. “You certainly don’t act like you’re seventeen. And especially last night…! How did you know what to do?”

“Well…?” I lilted and grinned. “Your body kind of told me? And I took notes when we watched that amazing flick.” I snickered.

“No doubt you did!” She laughed.

As Sam finished my legs, she smacked my butt playfully.

“Yeow…!” I jumped and giggled.

“That hurt?”

“Not really… In fact I kind of liked it.”

Giggling as I bent to get my towel, Sam put her hand upon my tummy and pulled me back up and to her.

“I’m not quite done with you yet.” She announced and giggled. “Stay bent over baby girl.”

“What are you going to do?” I asked nervously and turned my head to gaze at Sam.

“Just relax and trust me.”

Doing as Sam asked, she giggled and dribbled a few drops of the lotion down between my butt cheeks…again. Then, with one hand on my tummy holding me close, Sam slowly traced the path of the lotion as it flowed downward with her finger. My entire body quivered with the most amazing sensations ever.

“How does that feel baby girl?” Sam asked softly.

“It feels a little weird?” I giggled nervously.

“Want me to stop?”

“No…?” I glanced back at Sam and grinned impishly. “It doesn’t feel that weird.”

But when Sam began to do a circular motion over my butt hole, I freaked.

“No Sammie…! Please…!”

Bolting away from her grasp, I picked up my towel, covered myself, and ran from the bathroom. I heard Sammie getting up and following behind.

“Emmie…? Baby girl…? Are you okay?” She plaintively asked. “Did I do something wrong?”

With tears in my eyes, I shook my head. Sam came up behind me and embraced me.

“What’s going on?” She asked.

“Not now…” My words were choked. “Please Sam…” I turned to face her. “Let’s just get dressed?”

Sam’s expression said it all. She nodded but I could sense her feeling she did something wrong. I couldn’t tell her the truth…at least at that moment. We were having such a wonderful experience in the bathroom as we touched one another.

But I ruined it with my little secret…and no…not that little secret…my other little secret…and I couldn’t tell her. Not at that moment anyway. I wasn’t…clean…in there? And I didn’t know how to tell her.

We sat down to study but the mood was subdued…too say the least. Having trouble concentrating on my work, I knew the next move was on me. Standing up abruptly, I got behind Sam’s chair and wheeled her away from the desk. I straddled her legs and sat down on her lap; my arms wrapping around her in an embrace.

“I’m so sorry mama bear.” I whispered in her ear.

Sam responded by hugging me and kissing my cheek.

“I just wasn’t ready for that.”

“Listen baby girl… If it doesn’t feel good…we don’t need to do it…okay?”

“It’s not that.” I gazed into her eyes and blushed. “I’ve done that before…to myself…and it felt very good. It’s just that I wasn’t ready for you to do it.”

“But I so want to be able to please you…physically…sexually. When the thought came to me…you seemed to be such a natural. I just want to do something for you.”

“I know you do mama bear. But it can be kind of messy…you know? And to do it like that…in the bathroom…well…it’s just not very…” I couldn’t think of the word.

“Romantic…?” Sam giggled and nodded her head. “I guess you’re right on that. I really don’t know what I was thinking.”

“Maybe…” I brushed a lock of Sam’s hair out of her face. “…after we finish we can go to the drug store? I can get something to clean myself out with…you know?” I blushed and smiled coyly.

“Yeah…” Sam snickered. “But I’m not sure I want you to get off of my lap.”

However...off her Sam’s lap I did go. With the atmosphere cleared of doom and gloom, studying became a snap. In fact I was working two chapters ahead of what I needed to do. Sam even helped me develop the questionnaire I needed for my first survey.

Sammie took me to Titanic for lunch. The place was the unofficial off campus brewery of choice. Lunch was made all the better with Sam letting me sip her stout. Well…actually it was my stout but she had to order it.

Once we were sated, Sam drove me to the nearest drug store where I purchased a Summer’s Eve twin pack called ‘Sweet Romance’. I got two since it was a ‘bogo’. I also got a tube of lube.

‘Why a vaginal douche’ you might ask. One can’t buy a bag and hose in this county. Go and figure… And that Fleet crap is…well…crap...! I don’t like it at all. Not…at…all…! But I had a wide variety of brands and flavors and scents with women’s douches. Now the flavor really wasn’t important. But the scent…? Truly and totally crucial…!

Just as we were about to get into Sam’s car, her phone sounded. After saying ‘yeah’, Sam did not look very happy. And then more she listened, the less happy she looked. Sam rolled her eyes and frowned as she put the phone on mute.

“Listen baby girl…” Sam paused and sighed. “That asshole bitch from my lab needs to get together with me tonight. Know I know you wanted to cook dinner but…”

“Why don’t you invite her for dinner?” I cut Sam off. “We should have enough even if Lei is there.” I grinned.

I could see Sam thinking for a moment. Then she smiled and took the phone off mute.

“Listen… Why don’t you come over for dinner and we can deal afterward?” Sam grinned. “Yeah…how’s…” She glanced at me. “…sixish?” I nodded and grinned back at her.

Sam finished the call quickly after that.

“I really can’t stand that bitch!” She chuckled. “She’s so hot for me and I am so not for her. She probably thinks it’ll be pizza and beer or something.”

“Well…?” I grinned wickedly. “We can certainly put an end to that.”

“Yeah…” Sam started up the car. “But I hate using you in that way.”

“Hey mama bear…what’s your baby girl for anyway? And you said it…I’m your arm candy? Besides…sooner or later she’ll figure it out so we’re actually doing her a favor.”

We were chatting happily on our way back to Sam’s apartment. I was trying to decide whether shower, change, and then do dinner. Or…should I simply add a little color to my face and start the cooking. For once being epically ‘femme’ when Sam’s partner arrived seemed important.

The moment we entered the apartment, I asked Sammie to put away the things I bought. Whilst she was gone I gathered all the ingredients we would need to prepare the dinner. It was already after three and if Sam’s ‘guest’ was coming around six, I had to begin the prep for dinner.

Codfish is an amazing type of fish. One really needs a really special talent to ruin it. Laying out the red onion, garlic cloves, cherry tomatoes, and peppercorns, I reached for the cutting board and the sharpest knife available. I liked to cut the garlic cloves the long way. When you sauté them in olive oil, virgin of course, the harshness in the flavor cooks out.

Setting the frying pan on the range, I poured in enough oil to cover the sliced onions and I turned on the heat. Once they began to sizzle and brown, I added the garlic. In short order the entire room was filled with the aroma I so dearly loved. I managed to slice the tomatoes between stirring the onions and garlic. The ground peppercorns added just enough zest to the mix.

Creating a milk and water bath in a large bowl, I put the filets in to soak. Regardless of how ‘fresh’ the fish is advertised to be, there is always that ‘fishy’ smell. The milk tends to neutralize that smell and, once prepared to go into the oven, lemon slices assure that happens.

Sam had entered the room but I was so involved that I didn’t notice. It wasn’t until I got the rice ready to microwave that I saw her standing there smiling with her arms crossed beneath her boobs.

“What…” I giggled.

“Oh nothing…” She lilted and grinned. “I just like watching you. And whatever you’re doing smells amazing.”

“Would you like to start a salad? That’ll give me some time to freshen up a bit.”

“How can I resist any request from you?” Sam chuckled.

Rushing quickly to the bathroom, I quickly washed my face and put on my face cream; an excellent moisturizer. Although I was only going to do my eyes, I wanted my skin to look good. After all, this was our first dinner party and I did want to look good…especially for Sammie? First came the braided pony tail. I couldn’t resist going for a little girl look.

I went with light colors more toward the pinks. Managing a nearly perfect cat’s eye with my liner, I did two coatings of mascara. Unfortunately I didn’t have the shade of lipstick I would have liked. So it was the apple red matte with a coating of lip gloss. Gazing at my reflection in the mirror I had to chuckle. If there ever was a Lolita…I was gazing at her.

Sam must have thought something similar because she stopped in mid motion and simply gawked at me.

“What…?” I giggled. “Do I look okay?”

Nothing… Just silent gawking…

“Sammie…” I lilted with a giggle. “Hello Sammie…?”

“Yeah…” She smiled. “You just…you always look so fucking amazing.”

“Why thank you mama bear… Why don’t you go chill till she comes?”

As Sammie walked into the bedroom, I smiled and felt so good about us. Never one to take compliments seriously, I was getting accustomed to hers. In truth, I was actually beginning to pay attention. There was nothing fake or gratuitous in what she said. When one feels good, one looks good.

Laying the fillets out on a pan, I added the onions and garlic. Then I layered the sliced tomatoes, the feta cheese, and the spinach atop. Placing the lemon slices last, I popped the pan into the oven for a twenty minute bake. And whilst that was going on, I set the table for three placing the salad in the middle. The two packets of rice were easy; just a few minutes in the microwave.

There was a knocking on the door. She was here and not a moment too soon. It was five minutes after six and the fish was done. I went to open the door.

“Hi…” I flashed my warmest smile.

The woman froze and simply gawked for the longest moment.

“Does Doctor Evans live here?” She asked timidly.

“Yeah… Come on in.” I smiled and waved with a pass of my hand.

“Are you the roommate?” She asked.

“Oh no…” I giggled. “I’m Emma.”

“Hi… I’m Jessie.” She said as she walked in. “Are you visiting?”

Knowing what she was really asking, I grinned.

“Sort of…?” I turned toward the bedroom. “Hey mama bear…?” I lilted. “Jessie’s here.”

Jessie’s expression was priceless! I only wished I had my phone in hand to take a photo.

“I didn’t know what we were having so I brought a bottle of red and white wine.” Jessie said softly...still absorbing my presence.

“Oh…! Great…! The white will be perfect. Thank you so much…!” I gushed. “I’ll open it and let it breathe a little.”

Jessie was kind of what I expected. She was cute. She wore no makeup at all and looked every bit the academic in her tweed blazer over a white blouse and blue jeans. Her cordovan penny loafers and horn rimmed glasses completed a picture of a woman attempting to ‘fit into’ her idea of an academy image. With her height and very slender build, even more so than my own, there was no way of mistaking her for anything other than another ‘Ellen soft butch’.

As Sam and Jessie spoke, I finished placing the fish over the rice on a platter. The thought occurred that we really needed nice place mats. Weird huh…? Anyway…just one more item to add to the mental list I was making of the things we should have for just such an occasion. I placed the platter onto the table along with a spatula for serving.

“Sammie….?” I lilted. “Jessie brought some wine. Would you like a glass…or would you like a beer?”

Sammie thought for a moment.

“Maybe I’ll have one of those stouts.” She grinned. “We can swap glasses if you’d like.”

“Okay mama bear… Dinner is now being served.” I snickered.

Letting Sammie pick her spot, and then Jessie, I had the remaining chair between them both.

“Can I serve you?” I asked Jessie.

“Uh… Sure…” She smiled and nodded.

I took her dinner plate and set the rice topped piece of fish upon it. Then I did the same for Sammie.

“Crappers…!” I exclaimed as I then served Sammie. “I forgot the bread. Why don’t you guys begin? I’ll only be a minute.”

Jessie looked astonished. I could almost see her heart sinking as I scurried back to the kitchen. I felt for her for sure. But she was definitely not Sammie’s type and for her to think otherwise was foolish. I really didn’t know Jessie but I guessed that she was kind of full of herself. And that self translated into being kind of uptight and slightly over-rated? Kind of a legend in her own mind?

“Baby girl…? This fish is fucking amazing!” Sammie chuckled.

“She cooked this?” Jessie said and turned to gaze at me. “You made this?”

“Yeah…” I giggled. “I love to cook. But I don’t often have the time and I do have so much to learn.” I said sadly.

“And she even washes everything afterward.” Sammie snickered. “Emmie is always coming up with little surprises for me.”

“Does she do windows? What do you guys talk about” Jessie snickered and gazed at me as I sat down. “How old are you?” She looked at Sammie. “She looks a lot like JLaw. Where do I get one like her?”

“Well…?” Sammie rubbed her chin. “She’s a seventeen year old sophomore and we do a lot of math together.” Sammie snickered. “And she’s a real stat genius. I’m afraid you’d have to really improve your math skills for one like this.”

Sacred feces…! Talk about sticking the knife in and twisting! But Jessie deserved it. She was patronizing me without even knowing me. And Sammie for sure wanted to make a point about her lack of expected abilities in the lab. Jessie remained on the quiet side for the remainder of the dinner.

As they spoke about their project, I cleared the table and began a pot of coffee. Had I known about a guest for dinner yesterday, I could have done something for dessert. But I made do by cutting up some fresh fruit and that, along with a few cheeses and crackers.

After having what little I could offer as a dessert, Sam and Jessie took their coffees and went into the bedroom to work on…whatever they were working on? I finished cleaning up the kitchen and sat in the main room with my wine and channel flipped through everything till I came upon some stupid show for kids.

Thankfully they came out after half an hour. Sammie was grinning and Jessie looked totally befuddled. But she wasn’t so much so that she couldn’t thank us for the wonderful dinner. And she said I was a five star chef…at least in her eyes.

“You’re very lucky Sam.” Jessie sighed. “You two seem very happy.”

“Oh it wasn’t luck.” I grinned. “We’re quantum entanglements.”

“What’s that?” Jessie asked meekly.

“Want to explain that?” Sam smiled at me.

“Sure…” I giggled. “If you give me a piece of paper and a pen, I can draw it out. It’s a pretty simple abstract linear algebraic equation. I was even playing with an algorithm to define it for fun.”

Jessie once again gawked at me.

“Just keep it simple.” Sammie didn’t need to say ‘stupid’.

“Well…?” I smiled, rolled my eyes, and bounced a few times on my toes. “It’s kind of like…soul mates? Two particles that share the same space but can’t be defined separately…yet?” I gazed at Sammie. “But that’s quantum physics for you…” I giggled. “…still in development.”

The very moment…well…maybe two of three very fast moments…Jessie was out the door, Sam and I burst into laughter. We embraced one another in a nearly crushing hug. Just knowing that Sammie was pleased with the events of the evening brought me great joy. We walked into the bedroom with our arms around one another, sidling through the doorway.

“Soul mates…? Quantum entanglement…? That was beautiful.” Sammie snickered. “I don’t think she’ll be bothering me in that way anymore.”

“I’m really glad.” I bit my lip. “I’m a little surprised she didn’t know what that was. It’s really pretty basic.”

“I don’t know what that is!” Sam laughed. “I mean I know the very basics. But…abstract linear algebra…? Are you serious? How did you know all that?”

“Oh…?” I sang out. “I read the book.”

“I should hate you. You know that.” Sam chuckled. “Nobody should be that smart…or that beautiful.”

“Well…” I sighed. “It wasn’t easy…being smart that is…and looking the way I do? Truly I had nothing to do with that.”

As we undressed, I thought back to my days at school. It certainly wasn’t a very pleasant time for sure. I could see that Sam understood. She had the same problem but in reverse.

“Listen baby girl…if me saying that makes you uncomfortable…”

“No…” I stopped her. “It’s different when you say it. Or at least I can take that from you.” I smiled. “But you… You have such an amazing face…such amazing eyes and that amazing button nose. And I love your amazing cheeks when they turn apple red.” I giggled. “Just like they are right now...”

Sam’s cheeks actually turned darker red…as the rest of her face and neck blushed. She came and embraced me. I reached up and gently pinched her cheeks.

“You…are a very dangerous woman.” She crooned and grinned.

Sam gazed warmly into my eyes and kissed my forehead. I touched my left cheek and she kissed me there. Then I touched my right cheek, and then my nose. Each time Sam anointed each spot with her full lips. Then I touched my lips and grinned lewdly. Sam did not disappoint. Not in the least…!

“That’s just what I mean.” She gazed deeply into my eyes. “I can’t stop and you won’t let me if I did.” Sam kissed me again. But it was all too brief. “You shower first.” She grinned. “Oh yeah… Have you ever used an enema or a douche before?”

“Yeppers…?” I giggled.

“I’ll help you.” She smiled wickedly.

As Sam grabbed one of the folded beach towels off the bed and two pillows, I just knew she had something in mind. Something hopefully quite wicked…at least wicked enough to match her smile.

“But Sam… Don’t I need to be naked?” I suddenly realized.

Sam sighed and said nothing. I knew what was coming. And I knew how terribly difficult this was going to be for her. I’d been through my own share of traumatic nightmares and I definitely didn’t want Sam to relive one of hers. She turned toward me and held out her hand. I took it with both of mine.

“You really don’t need to do this mama bear.”

“Yeah…I do.” Sam sighed. “I need to do it for me. And for you… I want you so badly that it hurts. But I can’t have you. At least not the way I want you. I need to get over this. I need to get over myself.”

Sam was serious. And what’s more…? I understood. She was viewing this kind of as a challenge. And being the competitor she is, this challenge had to be met. This fear had to be overcome.

So into the bathroom we went. She was already naked and I still had my panty on. Sam placed the beach towel on the tiled floor. She doubled it over twice to provide some comfort for me.

“Okay baby girl…” Her voice quivered slightly. “Lay down and I’ll put the pillow under your head.”

After I did, Sam did and I was reasonably comfie. Sam then put two of the bottles under the hot water tap. Asking why she did that, Sam explained.

“The warmth will relax you. These are only four and a half ounces. So…we’ll give you one and then the other. You need to hold them in as long as you can and just...breath.”

“Yeah…” I giggled nervously. “That’s easy for you to say.”

Sam was very good about the entire thing. After all, she was the one risking a major league boogie-woogie.

“You’ll see. It’s really no biggy.”

The confidence in Sam’s voice flowed into me…a little. Now I felt as determined to do this as she was. Sam went to the basin, took out the two bottles and wiped them dry. Then she squatted down between my legs.

“Okay baby girl… It’s time for the big reveal.” Sam nervously chucked.

She gripped my panty after lifting my legs upon her shoulders. I shut my eyes tightly and clenched my teeth. Sam laughed.

“What’s that all about?”

“I just don’t want to see you boogie-woogie.” I said through my clenched teeth.

“Stop it… Open your eyes and relax. The key to this entire thing is to relax and you’re only making me more nervous. Okay… Now lift that magnificent tush.” She giggled. “Breath baby girl…breath…”

Opening my eyes and trying to relax, I did as Sam requested. Sam closed her eyes as she reached for my panty. I felt, and then saw, it being pulled up my legs and then over my feet. Once it was off, Sam spread my legs whilst they still rested on her shoulder. There was no turning back and everything was exposed.

Sam finally opened her eyes. I felt for her fear and anxiety. She stared at it for a moment or two…or maybe three? She didn’t make a single sound. Finally my Sammie smiled softly.

“Well…!” She finally said. “That seriously was ‘much ado about nothing’.” Sammie giggled and smiled at me. “It’s almost like you said. Except…” She paused and looked back down at it. “It’s not as long as you made it seem. But it is almost the width of my thumb.”

Suddenly it occurred to her what my life must have been like…as a boy. She gazed at me with the saddest look in her eyes. Words weren’t necessary and none were past between us for the longest several moments ever.

“I just can’t image.” She finally said quite soberly. “I’ve seen clits bigger than what you have. Now I have a mission from the Gods. I do want you so very much.”

Sam almost whispered as she set my legs back down. She then ran her fingers lightly up my calves and along the inside of my thighs until both her hands stopped on either side of my crotch. Sam kissed both my knees. She began to slowly kiss her way along each side of my thighs.

Although one couldn’t say this was relaxing, it sure as feces felt amazing!

“And now for the biggy...” She whispered…almost to herself.

Sam hesitated and then bent even lower. She kissed the very tip of it. I nearly died from the sensation. The feeling was totally…amazing and overwhelming epic! My entire body…my entire being quaked.

“Wow…!” Sam sat up with a grin. “You really felt that?” More a statement than a question...

“Yeah I really felt that.” I was a bit perturbed. “It’s not like its dead or something.”

“Okay… Okay baby girl.” Sam snickered. “Just checking in… Tell me if you can feel this?”

And she got back down and very slowly…tortuously and wickedly…sucked it into her mouth.

“Oh…my…God…” I moaned softly…and breathlessly. “That feels…amazing.”

My brain felt like it was going to explode. I never dreamed anything could feel that good. A giant shock wave traveled throughout my body. As Sam began to slowly raise her head whilst still sucking on my tiny dick, my pelvis started jerking upward on its own volition. Once it came out of her mouth with a slight popping sound, Sam smiled and giggled.

“Now I have to call the association.” She said with a frown.

“Wait…! What…? What association…?” She was going to announce this?

“Oh… L.A….” Sam said emotionless.

“What’s that?” I got up on my elbows.

“It’s Lesbians Anonymous. It’s a twelve step program for lesbians to improve their cunnilingus techniques. I need to find out if I can still maintain my platinum star rating.” She burst out laughing.

“Sam…! That’s not funny!” I exclaimed.

“I’m sorry baby girl. Really I am…” Sam was trying hard to control her laughter. “But this is nothing like what I imagined. You truly have no idea of how fucking relieved I am.”

She's fucking relieved? I felt totally elated! When I thought back to how shaken Sam was when I first came out to her, understanding her joy and laughter became totally understandable. Sam suddenly bent over my body. She was looking directly into my eyes.

“Oh baby girl… You really have no idea of what I can show you.”

Sammie grinned wildly as her head came down and her lips met mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down to me as we set about trying to steal each other’s breath away. But our lips parted and the night was still kind of young.

“I am going to fuck your brains out tonight!” Sam smiled wickedly at me. “And…if you have anything left after that…you can fuck mine out!” She laughed.

Finally…I was relaxed and secure enough for Sam to do her thing. The very thought of her incredible bravery carried over to me. Watching carefully as Sam lubed the nozzle, I trembled slightly knowing that it was going into me. She surprised me when she put lube on her thumb and forefinger.

“What are you doing?” I nervously asked.

“Relax baby girl…” Sam cooed softly. “You might as well really enjoy this.”

Sam put my legs upon her shoulders once again. Suddenly I felt the nozzle at my butt hole. Instinctively I tightened up. But it was useless. The nozzle relentlessly slipped in and up. Sam then wrapped her two lubed fingers around my dick as slowly began to manipulate it as she squeezed the liquid slowly into me.

“Oh…my…God…” I softly moaned. “That really feels so weird.”

“Just relax and breathe baby girl. Let mama bear do her thing.” Sam smiled.

Somewhat reluctantly at first, I had to admit that what she was doing…on both sides…kind of felt amazing…really and epically amazing. Sam reached around and began to rub my tummy in a counter clock-wise motion whilst still playing with my dick.

Warmth flowed through me like never before. Only I couldn’t discern whether it was the warm liquid or Sammie’s amazing fondling?

She finally removed the first bottle and quickly inserted the second. Sammie teased me by slowly putting it in and then slowly withdrawing nearly the entire nozzle. After doing that a few times and hitting a ‘newly’ found pleasure spot up in my butt, Sam squeezed the contents out and into me.

“How do you feel baby girl?”

Sam spoke softly as she removed the nozzle.

“Okay… I guess… I wish you left the nozzle it though. It’s kind of hard to hold.”

“Well…?” Sam lilted and grinned. “Maybe I can help.”

Sam bent down and took my dick into her mouth. At nearly the same moment, she stuck her thumb into my butt hole.

“Oh mama bear…” I moaned several times.

Sam’s giggle was muffled. Between her hand rubbing my tummy, her tongue making circles around my dick, and Sam’s stout thumb wiggling about inside me, I was ready to die…metaphysically speaking of course. The sensations were so very close to overload as my hips began to buck into her mouth and thumb.

Trying as hard as I could, I squeezed Sam’s thumb as tightly as possible. I wasn’t afraid of letting loose. This was more a reaction to what Sam was doing to me and I was rapidly loosing control of…of everything!

“Sammie…!” I exclaimed. “Please…! Stop…!”

Sammie popped her head up. She looked quite concerned.

“Are you okay?” She asked.

“Yeah…” I panted. “It was just…too much. Too much sensation… I can’t handle any more right now.” I whined.

“No problem baby girl… I forget you’re like a ‘newbee’ to all this.” Sam smiled gently. “Is it okay if I leave my thumb in?”

“Oh yeah…!” I snickered. “For sure… You know…?” I paused for a minute. “I kind of feel bad for Jessie. We really weren’t that nice to her.”

“Yeah…” Sammie sighed. “But some people need to be slapped in the back of their head to get a solid reset. She’s really too full of herself and for no reason. She has to be the daughter of somebody high up in the grant awards program.” She snickered. “And…on top of it all…I have to pay her.”

“Why…?”

“Because it’s my grant money... That’s the way it works in the academy. I do everything I can to keep costs down. Like living here… I’m really too senior to be in the student dorms. The only reason I can live here is because Leon pulled some strings and called in a few favors. Otherwise I’d be living off campus somewhere.”

“But you said you’re moving off campus next semester anyway.” I spoke just as a cramp hit me and I groaned.

“You okay…?” Sam asked.

“Yeah… Just a cramp…” I grinned as Sam massaged my tummy again.

“I’m definitely moving out. I’m sick of roommates no matter how much I save. I mean Lei is okay…but… One of these days she’s going to get busted on campus and I don’t want it to happen in this room.” Sam frowned. “I’m too old for this undergrad…and post grad crap."

“Yeah…” I sighed. “As much as I like Pat and Jeanie…they’ve been really sweet to me…I know what’s coming there as well.”

Another cramp hit me.

“I think it’s time.” I whined through clenched teeth.

“Okay baby girl…”

Sam grinned as she moved around me and, with her thumb in my butt and her palm beneath, she placed her other hand under my back and lifted me up in her arms! I squealed in surprise and delight. My mama bear truly was a bear! She placed me gently upon the toilet and, with a grin, suddenly removed her thumb.

Sam gently massaged my tummy as the fluid…and I’ll spare you the other details…flooded out of me. She held my hand until the very end…literally.

“Well…” Sam giggled. “I’m sure glad you chose ‘Sweet Romance’.”

“Wait... What…?” Hmmm…

“Well I can’t believe that anybody as terminally cute as you can make a smell…”

“Shut up…!” I pulled my hand away.

But Sam giggled and went to turn the shower on as I did…clean up? She slid the curtain aside and set into the shower.

“I’m waiting baby girl.” She lilted and giggled.

Still being slightly miffed at her comment, I picked up the towel and the other things before joining her.

“Well… It’s about time.” Sam laughed. “I don’t know about you?” She hugged me as the water flowed down upon us. “But I feel…wonderful.”

What could I do? I hugged her back. This was the very first time I ever got into the shower with anyone else. Let alone someone I truly cared for…

“I feel…liberated.” Sam smiled. “I’ve been wanting to do this with you since day one.”

“What…? Shower with me?”

“No…? Just to be free…with you! I don’t know how to explain it.”

She really didn't need to. Sam turned me around and reached for her liquid soap. She began to soap my back all the way down spending a little extra time on my butt and legs. Sam was gentle as well as methodical in her applications…and attentions.

She then turned me around and did the same to my front. And Sammie was just as gentle and methodical with my back. Sam lingered a bit on my boobs and my dick.

Now it was my turn to do her. I saw her body as a shrine and I worshipped at its alter with my hands. I worshipped every nook and every cranny. The soap provided me with just the lubricant I needed to glide along her curves; her vast mountains and steep valleys.

When I finished both sides of her body, we embraced and luxuriated in the sensations of our bodies gliding against each other’s.

We shampooed one another’s hair. Sam took extra pleasure in doing mine. My hair was much longer and nowhere nearly as course as her own. She took extra time to work the conditioner in as well.

Now I understood what Sammie meant by ‘feeling free’. She could finally touch my entire body without hesitation. This was her way of feeling totally connected to me; both physically and spiritually.

After wrapping bath towels around ourselves, Sam took me to her puter desk and proceeded to comb out and blow-dry my hair. She was as meticulous with my hair as she was with washing my hair and body. And I must admit that what she was doing felt so very good.

“One day I would love to try and braid your hair.” Sam said softly. “It’s so amazing…so soft and thick. And you looked so beautiful when you did that piled up braid thing.”

“Yeah…!” I smiled. “That would be fun. But what I’d really like to do is get you to do a mani-pedi with me.”

“That’s not really my style?” Sam snickered. “My nails are super short anyway.”

“That’s not what it’s about. You don’t need to get some weird nail polish or anything. It’s just a chance to have somebody else do all the work. You get to soak your feet in a Jacuzzi and they take extra care in making sure your nails are healthy. Then you get a foot and calf massage that feels amazing.”

“I don’t know baby girl…”

“Please…? Do it for me?” I whined.

“Fuck…!” She laughed. “You know I can’t resist you.”

When we were finally dry and properly preened, Sam wanted to put just a drop or two of my scent on her body and one on mine. And whilst I tidied up, Sam lit the candles and put on the music. Neither one of us felt up to a massage so we got right onto the bed. We immediately embraced one another as we settled onto our sides.

“You know baby girl…” Sam smiled warmly. “Maybe you should leave some of your things here. I think you’re going to be a steady visitor anyway.” She giggled.

“Actually…” I gently stroked Sam’s cheek. “I’ll need to leave almost all of them here. I have a seventy thirty class tomorrow.”

“That’s sick!” Sam frowned. “Well…” She sighed. “I guess I’m getting up earlier than usual tomorrow.”

Sammie suddenly turned and I was now on my back. She stared down at me with the most piercing gaze imaginable. I traced her lips with my finger and she smiled. But that gaze was pure fire. My Sammie was a volcano ready to erupt upon me and I wanted just that. I wanted her fully and completely. I wanted her to devastate me so that only she could ever truly satisfy me.

It wasn’t gentle. It wasn’t a long hot tease. It wasn’t sweet or romantic. It was sheer passion! It was entirely hunger and need. We were starving and simply couldn’t get enough of one another. Our bodies were our vessels and our mouths, tongues, and hands were the filling spouts. And whilst my dam was cresting and the walls had fractures, Sam’s simply flowed like a river.

To choruses of ‘oh my God’, assorted moans, and several feral groans, we simply couldn’t get enough of one another. We eventually were head to foot, or should I say mouth to crotch, with Sam on top of me. Her fingers…her index and middle finger…felt so utterly divine. And her mouth…oh my God her mouth…was so very excruciatingly beyond anything I'd ever even dreamed of as she worked her magic on me.

Sam was my teacher. I really had no idea of what to do. I only knew that I wanted her atop me and her vagina in reach of my mouth. Sam was breathlessly whispering instructions as I tried to bury my face within those blossomed folds of her wonderfully rich and flowing delta. Lapping at her copiously flowing stream of fluids, Sam uttered her delight with moans and the quivering of her body.

“Just do what I’m doing to your bean.” So now I have a bean as well? Hmmm...

And so I did. I attacked her clitoris with a fervor I never realized I had. I sucked it, massaged it, beat it like a punching bag, and washed over it with the flat of my tongue. Sam taught me how to make love…no…have passionate sex…with another woman. When she finally could take no more, my Sammie fell over onto her back and sought to recover her breath.

“Damn…!” She finally and breathlessly said. “That was fucking amazing.” She reversed her position and took me into her embrace. “Nobody ever made me come like that.” She began to laugh. “Was it good for you? I must have come more than a dozen times.”

What could I say?

“Hey…” Sam gazed down at me, her face a mask of concern. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah…” I smiled as I gently wept. “It was amazing. You are amazing. I never felt anything like that before.”

I kissed her. But my Sammie knew me all too well.

“Then what baby girl?”

“I just couldn’t…” I sighed. “I couldn’t let go mama bear. I just couldn’t let go.” My tears flowed and yet I smiled. “Your fingers inside me…?” I stroked her cheek. “That was the most awesome feeling ever and I wish I could keep you inside of me forever.”

Both of us needed comforting. I know that sounds weird but Sam was slightly upset that she couldn’t get me off and I was upset because I knew it was my fault. Thankfully we were able to comfort each other and we could still relish the amazing experience we both had…and would no doubt have again and again.

We spoke gently to each other for a little while longer. We made love with our eyes and our words and our caresses. I remember the very last thing I said before falling asleep.

“I love you mama bear.”

There was silence...but only for a long moment.

“I love you too baby girl.”

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

WOW!!!

Completely awesome sex play.. scene.. description. Completely got me off. Best O in a long time....

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Wow

Andrea Lena's picture

Astonishing would be an understatement. So often when things get this erotic, stories have a tendency to lose their romance. You've managed to intensify the romance! Great and getting greater!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Wow - DUPLICATE

Andrea Lena's picture

Sorry

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

SOOOOOO!!!!!!

joannebarbarella's picture

That's what quantum entanglement is really like. Einstein should have had more faith.