Emma and Sam Chapter 3

Printer-friendly version

Annotation 2021-01-21 211228.png

Chapter 3

Honestly not knowing what to expect, I packed my carry on with several different outfits to wear. I was already wearing a skirt so I needed another top. I chose a baby pink cotton tee shirt. I also packed a pair of jeans and a Miami tee in the event that we were simply going to hang on campus. And of course I had to pack a pair of shorts just in the event we were going to chill in Sam’s apartment.

Shoes… My sandals, a pair of sneakers, a pair of kitten heeled pumps, two pairs of ankle socks, one white and one pink, a pair of thigh highs, an extra bra, and three pairs of panties followed. And I had to squeeze in a dress just for an emergency.

Rushing to the bathroom and trying to remember what Sam had and didn’t have, I aimlessly began to pack my creams and lotions. I gathered up my combs and brush, my curling iron, and my shower cap. With my arms full of my stuff, I rushed to my bedroom and scattered the things upon my bed.

Everything wasn’t going to fit into my carry on. Meh… Taking my book bag in hand, I dumped the contents onto my bed. What did I truly need? I set aside my puter, my stats crap, the charger and my mouse. They went back into my bag. All of my toiletries followed. My makeup palette…! I tossed that in followed by a second one. I mean what if we went out for lunch or dinner?

There was only one problem.

“Jeanie…! Pat…!” I screamed as loudly as I could. “Help…!!!”

Of course they came running into my room in a panic.

“What’s wrong?” Jeanie asked.

“Are you alright?” Pat said, out of breath.

“No…” I verged on tears. “I can’t close my carry on.”

Pointing at my overstuffed case, I frowned quite sadly.

“Wait…! What…?” Pat shook her head. “You’re as bad as this one.” She pointed at Jeanie. “You’re only going for an overnight. What do you need all that shit for?” She laughed.

“Well…” I squeaked. “I don’t know what we’ll be doing tomorrow and just I wanted to be prepared.”

“Yeah…” Jeanie grinned. “This may turn into a weekender.” She gazed at me. “Smart girl…” She nodded.

“You femme hotties are too much!” Pat laughed hysterically. “Straight girls…or lipstick lesbians… You’re all the same!” She shook her head.

“Okay…” Jeanie bit her lips. “I see you already unzipped the expander thingy.” She closed the top of the bag. “I’ll sit on it and you zip it up. Okay…?” She scratched her head. “Did you pack a swim suit? I mean it is still beach weather.”

“Shitski…!” I exclaimed.

Ruffling though my chest of drawers, I found my one piece suit and stuffed it into my book bag. I’d forgotten my robe which I’d need should we beach it. That also got stuffed into the bag.

“Okay…” Jeanie made sure she was positioned correctly. “Here goes…”

She sat on the carry-on and managed to get it to shut tightly. I just barely got the zipper around the bag to close it. I was totally exhausted from the trials of the day, the packing and the worries of forgetting something crucial.

“Thanks guys…” I said as I hugged each one.

“I only have one question.” Pat giggled. “How are you going to get all this shit over to Sam’s place?”

“Good point…” Jeanie added.

How indeed…! If I dragged my stuff over the lawn, I would arrive looking just as Sam did beneath the tree; hot and dripping perspiration. And there was no way I wanted that! I dragged the carry on off the bed and extended the handle. Hooking the hand carry strap of my bag over the extended handle, I managed to get it to sit with some stability.

“I could take the shuttle over?” I said meekly.

“And you might get there in an hour or so.” Pat frowned.

“I could Uber over?” I smiled weakly.

“Yeah… You could.” Pat nodded. “That would work.”

“Wait…!” Jeanie’s eyes lit up. “I got an idea. Be right back.”

And she rushed out of the room.

“This should be good.” Pat snickered.

She was gone for a minute or two. Then Jeanie came rushing back.

“Okay…” She said, out of breath. “I know this guy who’s in my super friend zone. He’ll do anything for me.” Jeanie giggled wickedly. “He’s got his car on campus and he’ll not only drive you over, he’ll even carry your bags up.” She laughed. “And all I need to do is…”

“Fuck him?” Pat snickered.

“No stupid…” Jeanie sneered at Pat. “Certainly not in this life time anyway…! Ewww…! The very thought…!” She turned to me. “All I need to do is ride along with you.” Jeanie grinned.

As much as I seriously disliked taking advantage of some poor lonely dweeb...much like myself no doubt...the deal sounded too good to pass up. Suddenly I remembered one thing.

“Crappers…!”

Rushing into the bathroom, I remembered my perfume; the scent that Sam liked…a lot. Grabbing it, I just needed to hit one spot. I took off the top and depressed the atomizer just enough to have a drop appear at the nozzle. I touched it with my finger tip and, raising the hem of my jean skirt with my free hand, I managed to place the drop just above my little worm of a dick. One never knows…you know? I rushed back into my room and tucked the bottle into my book bag.

“How do I look?” I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Lips babe…” Jeanie smiled.

“Yeah… You can do that on the way.” Pat snickered. “What do you do if you need to go away for a week?”

“I don’t have enough clothes for a week.” I stared at her.

“God…!” Pat snorted and repeated her mantra. “All you femmes are the same.” She laughed.

“Leave her alone!” Jeanie snapped. “You’re doing the right thing.” She grasped my shoulder and grinned at me.

We hustled downstairs to find my ride waiting. The guy was actually kind of cute. He was dressed very preppy down to his horn rimmed glasses. One could see the excitement in his face as the three of us trod over to his Beemer. But one could also see he was kind of a dweeb from his Miami ‘U’ license plate holder and the Miami ‘U’ sticker on the rear window.

“Hi ladies…” He grinned sheepishly. “Hi Jeanie…”

As he went to lip smack her, she turned her head and offered him her cheek.

“Not in public sweetie.” She grinned. “You haven’t met Emmie…have you?”

“No…” His eyes lit up. “Nice to meet you Emmie…” He extended his hand. “I’m Chase.”

‘Chase…’? Really…? He obviously had real true blue preppy blood running through his veins.

Chase put my things into the trunk of his Beemer. Jeanie got into the front seat whilst Pat and I piled…sort of…into the rear. As we started off, Jeanie and Chase began to chatter about what was going on over the weekend on campus. Pat sat quietly and tried to keep a straight face. I opened my purse to do my lips. I nudged Pat for the okay once I finished. She simply grinned and nodded.

When we arrived…Chase… Seriously…? Chase...? Chase pulled into the guest parking space. When we all got out, I suddenly realized that I was arriving with a crowd! But, being the recipient of the free ride and the muscle, I couldn’t say a word.

And…speaking about ‘word’…Jeanie was good to hers. Chase lugged my stuff into the elevator for me. When we arrived at Sam’s door, Chase politely knocked. The door suddenly swung open and Lei appeared with her hands on her very supple hips; her face a mask of fury!

“What you want white boy!” She bellowed.

Chase…poor Chase…was too stunned to speak. His body stiffened and he leaned back away from Lei so far I thought he would fall. He stood there bug eyed and his mouth totally opened in shock...or maybe fright? Then I poked my head out from behind him.

“Hi Lei…” I lilted. “It’s just me.”

“Ohhh…” Lei’s face suddenly beamed the biggest and warmest smile ever. “It’s you honey child. Come on in dearie.” She laughed. “So who’s this white boy?”

As I moved around the still shocked Chase, Jeanie stuck her head out.

“Oh… He’s just our baggage handler.” She giggled and scooted around poor Chase; still frozen in place.

“Listen Chase…” Pat said to him as she too went around him to enter. “Just leave the bags here and wait down in the car. We’ll only be a minute.”

The very second Pat cleared the threshold of the door, Lei slammed it in poor Chase’s face. All three of them stood around laughing at the thought of Chase standing outside wondering what just happened. I actually felt sad because of the way we all used him. I had heard rumors of the ‘friend zone’. But I’d never seen it so rudely used before.

“You’re honey is still cleaning up child.” Lei said to me. “And these are your friends?”

“Yeah…” I grinned at them trying so hard to look innocent. “They’ve been very helpful to me. We have a real bitch in our quad and these two have been very supportive.”

“Yeah… I’m Pat and this is…” She turned to Jeanie and grinned. “What’s your name again?” She snickered.

“I’m Jeanie.” She scowled at Pat. “And…” Jeanie grinned at Lei. “We share everything with Emmie…even our mezcal and herb. But she abstains from the finer things in life.”

“Ahhh…” Lei laughed heartily, her entire body shaking. “Well…in that case…let me share a little of the real taste with all of you. I have the real John Crow Batty for you. And I have some ganja that will really put the test to you.”

“Ek-sooo-lint…!” Pat’s eyes bugged with delight. “Emmie doesn’t partake of the herb. But we can make up for that.” She laughed.

As the girls followed Lei into her room to do whatever, I remembered my bags sitting outside. Opening the door, I was shocked to find Chase still standing there.

“I didn’t want to just leave your things out here.” He said plaintively.

“Oh thank you Chase…” I smiled warmly at him. “I’ll just wheel these in. The girls are going to be a little while. Maybe you should head on back?”

“No…” He moaned, looking quite forlorn. “I’ll just wait in the car. I promised I would wait for Jeanie. Maybe we’ll do something later.”

“Sure Chase… That’s a nice thing for you to do. I’m sure she’ll be appreciative.”

‘Dweeb…’ I thought as I wheeled in my things and closed the door. Small wonder he’s in Jeanie’s ‘super friend zone’. What’s the old saying? He couldn’t get laid in a whore house? As I heard giggling and laughter coming from Lei’s room, I brought my things to the door of Sam’s bedroom. I knocked tentatively.

“Sam…?” I called softly.

“Come on in Emme.”

Opening the door, I found Sam still wrapped in her bath towel. Her cheeks were bright red and I could see the child in her very close to the surface. She kind of gawked at me and smiled warmly. I couldn’t help myself. I rush to her and embraced her as firmly as I could. Sam took a moment before she wrapped her arms around me.

“I really missed you.” Tears were welling up.

“Yeah…” She said in a hushed voice. “I missed you too.”

We held the embrace for the longest of moments. Then Sam pushed me off with her hands upon my shoulders. Her stare was amazing. It said more than words ever could. Finally she spoke.

“You look…amazing.” Sam said solemnly. “You really came as you are…were.” She giggled nervously. “You know what I mean.”

“Yeah…” I grinned. “Should I bring my stuff in?”

“Absolutely…! Put you bag on the bed.” She turned and went back into her bathroom.

Hoisting the bag onto her bed, I was having trouble opening the zipper. The case was packed too tightly. So I sat on top of it and managed to work the zipper around my skirt and legs. When I got up the top sprang open like one of those Jack-in-the-Box toys.

As I separated and fluffed out my clothing, Sam walked back in.

“What’s all this?” She asked incredulously.

“Well…” I grinned sheepishly. “I didn’t know what to wear tomorrow so I brought a few things. I thought that maybe we could go off campus for lunch…or maybe for dinner? After all, I think I owe you one?”

Sam just stood there and laughed.

“What happens when you go away for a week?” She smiled and chuckled.

“I don’t have enough clothing for a week.” I whispered and blushed.

“God…!” Sam threw her head back and laughed. “You’re so femme. All of you femme girls are the same. You need a morning, an afternoon and an evening outfit.”

“Well that’s true!” I tried to look angry but failed…miserably.

Blushing and looking down at my hands, I suddenly wished I had gotten a mani-pedi. But who knew? Sam came up to me. She put her arms around me and gazed into my eyes. An entire world worth of words were said with her eyes. I got up on my toes and touched her lips with mine.

Her arms felt so very good…and so very right…as they encircled me. And Sam’s lips felt even better. I could feel her need and she hopefully could feel mine. As our lips wrestled playfully, our arms tightened our hold upon one another.

For the very first time I could recount, I really needed to feel this woman’s naked body against mine. I needed to wallow in her warmth and lushness. I wanted to meld myself with her. I wanted our bodies and souls to be one.

“Well…” Sam said breathlessly when our lips parted. “I guess we’re both really glad to see each other.” She giggled. Looking at my opened carry on, Sam chuckled and looked at me. “Want to hear a lesbian joke?”

“Sure… I guess…?” I giggled.

Nobody ever told me a lesbian joke before. This was yet another first.

“Okay…” Sam sat on the bed and pulled me onto her spacious lap. “This is like our second date. Right…?”

“Yeah…” I thought for a moment. “Yeah…! The first was the dance.” I grinned.

“Okay… So what does a lesbian bring on her second date?” Sam grinned wickedly.

“I don’t know. What…?” I giggled.

“A U-Haul…!” She chuckled.

“I don’t get it.” I said sadly.

Sam snickered, rolled her eyes, and shook her head.

“Lesbians are renowned for moving in with their girlfriends on their second dates. Don’t worry though… One day you will get it.” She hugged me.

Sitting on Sam’s lap was very comfortable…and comforting. Just one day ago…who would ever have thought? We cuddled silently for a few minutes. Every so often, one of us would plant a kiss on the other’s face, or neck, or shoulder. All life…all existence…stopped for those few minutes. Then I remembered my roomies.

“Oh crappers…” I lifted my head off of Sam’s shoulder. “My roomies are in Lei’s room.”

“Oh shit…!” Sam suddenly perked up. “She’s supposed to be out of here. She’s visiting with some relatives or friends or something. But if she’s in there getting shit faced…with your roomies...”

“They are and she is.” I snickered.

“Up baby girl…” Sam patted my butt.

Still with towel wrapped around her, Sam stalked out of the room. I could hear her banging on Lei’s door as her voice rang out.

“Hey...! My little Scotch Bonnet pepper…! Shouldn’t you to be going somewhere?” Sam shouted. “Like…not here right now?”

Hearing something I couldn’t understand…it sounded like Lei…I simply continued to unpack. Sam reentered the room laughing.

“The three of them are so ripped!” She exclaimed. “I hope they can find their way out of the room.” Sam gazed at the pile of clothing. “Oh… Who’s Chase?”

I burst out laughing and explained the Chase ‘situation’.

“Well… Evidently Chase is going to take all three of those loons to a party that Lei knows about.”

“Oh my God…! He’s such a dweeb.” I chuckled.

“And…what’s even more interesting…it’s a party at one of Lei’s friend’s house. It’ll be all these Jamaican stoners who love stoned white girls…” Sam paused and snickered. “…and aren’t too fond of white boys…stoned or not.”

“Oh my God…!” My hands flew to my cheeks.

“He’ll be alright.” Sam added much to my relief. “Lei is not like that. She’ll get them all good and stoned and she’ll make sure they all get back to the dorms okay. But…” Sam giggled. “Lei will definitely have her fun.” She lilted.

“That sounds so cold though.” I actually shivered.

“It is cold. It’s a very cold world out there.”

Sam sighed as she went to her closet. Opening the door, she retrieved several hangers and then came back to where I was standing. She put the hangers on her bed and began to hang my things on them. I joined her.

“Your roomies are nice. They had to have a certain amount of intelligence to get in this school.” I couldn’t disagree with that. “They certainly have money to blow on dope…and liquor I would guess. So they’re not from poor families….right?”

“Yeah…” Where was this going?

“And they party just about every night…right?”

“Yeah…”

“And they’re majoring in…?” Sam glanced at me as she went with my cloths to her closet.

“Art History and English Lit...?”

“And they expect to have jobs waiting for them?” Sam snickered as she hung my things next to her own.

“Well…?” I lilted and grinned. “They kind of joked about that.”

“Lei doesn’t even know what she’s majoring in. And she’s been here for three years!” Sam snorted. “But she’ll go back to Jamaica and probably get a fat job with her father’s company…if she can stay out of jail.”

“So what’s your point?” I brought over more things to be hung up.

Sam took them from me and placed them next to the others. Then she turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

“The point is that if they disappeared tomorrow, nobody would notice. They’re stupid, selfish, and totally self–absorbed.” Sam looked intensely into my eyes. “Do you know why I have such…such amazing feelings toward you?”

I gazed back meekly and shook my head.

“Because you’re everything they’re not.” Sam touched my forehead with hers. “You’re brave. You’re striving toward something. You’re not afraid to ask for help. You’re not afraid to do the work. And when you care…it’s all the way and not a matter of convenience. You don’t do it between shots of whiskey and hits of dope.”

Getting a bit emotional, I wrapped my arms around Sam and hugged her. She put her arms around me.

“I’m so glad I’m here with you.” I could feel the emotions rising.

“I’m glad you are too.” Sam nibbled at the lobe of my ear. “I really didn’t know what I was going to do. I mean I do celebrate differences in people but…”

“Yeah…” I said tearfully. “But you don’t do dick.”

“Yeah… But I’m no pussy either.” Sam rolled her eyes upward and shook her head. “That didn’t come out exactly right. But you know what I mean. We’re both entering dark territory and we’ll need to be patient with one another.”

“I will be as long as you want me to be here…I will. Anyway…there are so many other ways we can pleasure one another. And the intimacy I really want is of the spirit? If that makes sense...?” I sniffled.

“It’s the only thing that does.” Sam smiled at me.

“Oh…” I blushed and cast my gaze down. “Jeanie and Pat…? They don’t know about…”

“Come on Emmie… You need to say it. You’re safe with me so just come out and say it.” Sam smiled confidently at me.

“Okay…” I sighed and looked directly at Sam. “They don’t know I have a…” I took a deep breath. “I have a dick.”

“Lei doesn’t know either. And I would never ever out you to anyone. Not ever… What we say to one another is sacred. Just for us…just between us…”

Sam closed up my carry on and stared at my book bag.

“Now that can’t be all of your books…can it?” She grinned at me.

“Ummm…” I smiled coyly and blushed.

Sam unzipped my bag and was preparing to just dump the contents out.

“No…!” My hands went to my face in horror. “Don’t…!”

Quickly rushing to her side, I carefully began to unload the bag.

“More clothes…?” Sam exclaimed with a grin. “A swim suit…?”

“Well…?” I blushed and grinned. “It is beach weather.”

Then out came my palettes and other cosmetic essential, my creams and lotions, the curling iron, and the rest. Sam chuckled and simply shook her head.

“You should have brought...” She laughed.

“Don’t say it!” I feigned anger and smacked her arm. “Just…don’t say it.” Now I understood the U-Haul thingy.

Sam rubbed her arm and snickered. Finally my laptop appeared as well as my stats stuff.

“I really hate to disappoint you Emme. But…tomorrow morning is going to be study time.” Sam truly sounded regretful. “I have a lot of work to make up because of you.” She winked wickedly.

“Well…” I giggled. “I really hate to disappoint you…Sam. But I also really have a ton of work to make up because of you!” I grinned slyly back at her. “Anyway…I don’t care what we do as long as we can do it together. We don’t even need to speak to each other or anything.”

“Here…” Sam took my creams and lotions. “Let’s put these in the bathroom.”

Following her in with my hands full, I deposited my stuff atop the toilet tank. It was at that moment I noticed that Sam had the exact same face and body lotions as I did. I couldn’t help but grin and, at the same time, become emotional. And so the tears began to fall. Sam turned to see me crying. She immediately embraced me.

“What’s wrong baby girl.” She cooed softly.

Trying to gain control of myself, I simply shrugged my shoulders. I hugged her tightly and bent my head to nestle in her breasts.

“I’m just happy to be with you.” I whimpered. “This just feels so…” I had to think of the right word. Derp… “…so right?”

“Yeah… I know.” Sam said softly. “But let’s go slowly. All this is new to us.” Sam lifted my chin and smiled. “Especially for me...” She gently touched my cheek with her fingertips. “So… Why don’t you wash your face? You’re makeup ran.” Sam giggled. “Change out of your clothes and get into something comfy. Chill a little… We’re going to have a nice relaxed evening.”

Feeling greatly relieved that Sam was going to go easy, I did just exactly as she suggested. I can’t begin to relate my joy that I was having another go at her…with her. And the very fact that she bought the lotions I first used on her made me realize that I truly did matter to her. She really listened to what I had to say…even on something as seemingly trivial as the lotions.

After washing off my makeup and applying a face cream, I went back into the bedroom. Although Sam was not there, she took the time to make space for me on her desk. My puter was set up…mouse and all.

I quickly changed out of Pat’s blouse and my skirt, hung them up, took off my bra, and slid into a sleeping tee. It was two sizes too large but I liked them that way; roomy. I slipped my feet into my sandals and walked out into the main room.

Sam, dressed in a tee and jean shorts, was sitting hunched over the coffee table. She was speaking on the phone as she shifted through some papers. From her look of absolute concentration, I naturally assumed the conversation was important. I noticed a tall tumbler off to her right. Walking over to her, Sam glanced up at me and smiled. I saw that her tumbler was empty.

Picking it up off the table, I gave it a sniff and smelled the fruit juice remnants. Straight to the kitchen I went. Seeing the pitcher full of juice when I opened the refrigerator door, I poured Sam another tumbler full and I rummaged around looking for something to snack on. I was getting hungry and I knew Sam had be after working out.

After finding a hard salami sausage and some cheeses, I sliced some of both and set the pieces onto a large dinner plate. Their grocery cabinet had a nice assortment of crackers and toasted breads in sealed bags. I took a small assortment of several and set them about the edge of the plate. I returned to where Sam sat and placed the plate, and her drink, where she could easily reach them.

Returning to the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of the juice and went into Sam’s bedroom. She looked too involved with whatever and I didn’t want to disturb her. Turning on my laptop, I began to review what I was tasked with knowing…stats wise. I must have been working for at least half an hour when I heard Sam call.

“Emmie…?” She called out.

Fast doesn’t begin to describe how quickly I shot into the main room. Sam was still hunched over and rubbing her eyes and temples.

“You okay…?” I asked.

“Yeah…” Sam gazed at me. “I have to work with this stupid bitch who’s totally clueless about what we’re doing.” She sighed. “Don’t you want any of this?”

“No…” I grinned. “I was getting hungry so I thought you must be starving.”

Sam just looked at me with surprise.

“You mentioned something about…pizza?” I lilted.

“Oh yeah…” Sam straightened up and smiled. “My bad… I just get too involved with what I’m doing. She texted me for some info she should have already known.” She frowned. “But let’s look at the menu. This place makes really good pizza. Not killer… But good none the less…”

Sam got up and joined me in her bedroom. She sat down at her desk top puter and in an instant a pizza menu appeared. Whilst we gazed at it, Sam began to rub her neck.

“Hey…!” I smirked. “That’s my job!”

And as we both went down the list, I began to massage Sam’s neck. Her head dropped down and she moaned her pleasure. Within moments Sam’s hands were resting upon mine, gently following my motions.

“Maybe you should reconsider becoming a massage therapist?” Sam giggled.

“Hmmm…” I grinned. “You’ll be my only customer. I don’t do this for just anybody.” I snickered.

“I normally get a custom pie.” Sam muttered without moving her head.

“What do you get on it?” I rested my chin atop her head.

Sam slowly began to list every kind of meat offered. Then she listed the cheeses and garlic, basil, dry roasted tomatoes, fresh oregano…well…you get the idea. It was definitely overkill for me though; especially when she said anchovies! Ewww…! Not a fave of mine…!

“Maybe I can get something different?” I mewed. “That’s a bit much for me.”

“Sure…” Sam’s head was still down and my fingers working feverishly. “What’s your pleasure?”

“Well…?” I lilted. “The caprice with the prosciutto and basil sounds wonderful.” I giggled.

“It is. I’ve had that before. It’s just that I’m in a meaty frame of mind…and starving.” Sam chuckled.

Once again, without moving her head, Sam dialed the pizza shop and placed the order for delivery. Then she spoke about the movie.

“It’s kind of a lesbian rom-dram?” Sam finally lifted up her head and gazed at me. “Can you do that on my shoulders a little?”

“Why of course…” I snickered.

“It’s about this married woman, not gay, who begins to crush on this woman who is.” Sam stretched her head and neck back toward me. “I’ve heard that it’s good. There’s supposed to be a great kissing scene in it.”

“Lesbian soft porn…?” I chuckled.

“Kind of…I guess… I generally like a good action movie? But I’m also guessing you’re not into blood baths and stuff.”

“I like vampire movies?” I said meekly. “Like…‘Underworld…?”

“Yeah… Kate always looks hot in leather, neoprene, and spandex.” Sam chuckled.

Of course I had to slap her arm…again.

“Owww…!” Sam snickered. “You’re so violent today. Oh…by the way…I got some coconut oil.” She turned to grin lewdly at me. “Maybe we can open it tonight.”

“We’ll have to see how well behaved you are for the rest of the evening.” I chided and grinned slyly at her.

We talked for a while longer. But as the delivery time approached, I stopped my efforts and went into the kitchen. Gathering up small plates, knives, forks, and napkins, I set them out on the coffee table top. Sam came in just as I was finishing. She had a box of tissues which she also set on the table.

“We don’t need those. I set out napkins.”

“Listen… I know you well enough to know that you’ll be shedding tears sometime during the course of this flick.” Sam grinned.

She knew me already. Sam knew that my emotions sometimes ran close to the surface. Sometimes…? Quite often actually…especially around her…! Beginning to fetch the pitcher of juice, Sam followed me into the kitchen. She opened the cabinet beneath the basin and brought out a bottle of Murphy’s stout. The bottle was huge; a twenty two ounce British pint.

“We can share this if you’d like.” Sam grinned and took down two glass mugs from the very top of her dinnerware cabinet.

“Sure…” I smiled. “I like sharing stuff with you.” I crooned and hugged her.

When the pizzas finally arrived, Sam brought them in and the aroma quickly filled the room. She set both boxes down on the table; one at either end. Opening each box, the delight of the colors, and an even stronger burst of aromas, bathed me in their essence. After separating the slices on Sam’s pie, I began to slide a slice onto her plate.

“Oh… You don’t need to do that baby girl.” Sam snickered. “I’ll just eat it right out of the box.”

Smiling at her, I slipped a slice of my pie onto the plate. Sam opened the bottle of stout and filled our mugs. Cutting off a piece of my slice with a knife and fork, I ate it and moaned my pleasure. Sam watched me with an amazed look.

“I’ve never seen anyone eat pizza with a knife and fork.” She said wide eyed. “You amaze me.”

“I hate to get my hands all ‘slockie’ with pizza stuff.” I grinned.

Sam simply shook her head and smiled. She turned on the telly and set up the movie.

“You are the neatness freak.” She chuckled.

“Totally…” I smiled.

And as the movie began, we continued to eat and drink. It didn’t take long for me to see that this was going to be a special movie. Two women pass one another in a park. They gaze at each other for only a few seconds and instantly I could see the chemistry between them. There was no doubt that they were attracted to one another at first sight.

In the time I ate two slices, Sam had gobbled up three quarters of her pie plus a slice from mine. I had Sam stop the movie so I could put the remaining slices away. The quicker that’s done, the better they keep. I found plastic zip bags beneath the basin and I placed two slices side by side in each bag. As I returned to the couch, I noticed Sam grinning at me.

“I would have just stuck the box in the fridge.” She smirked.

“It’ll keep better this way.”

“I’ll go with your take.” Sam smiled. “Breakfast of champions…”

‘Really…?’ I thought. ‘For breakfast…?’

Anyway…I settled back down on the couch. This time I snuggled up to Sam. She raised her arm and I settled into her side with her arm around me and my legs across her lap. Sam started the movie where we left off. By now I knew the main theme was ‘soul mates’. But the pacing was such that as they kept running into one another, the intensity of their mutual attraction grew.

When Sam first told me about this movie, I thought it was just one of those bored house wives looking for adventure movies. But when the ‘famous five minute kiss’ scene played…and it was heated…like red hot…I felt it throughout my entire being. Nestling even closer…if that was even possible…into Sam’s side, I thought of how I felt when we kissed…really kissed.

“Now that’s what I call a kiss!” Sam fidgeted and held me a little tighter.

“Huh…?” I couldn’t believe she said that!

“That kiss…? Oh my God…!” She smiled down at me, her face aglow against the light from the screen. “It reminds me of…us.” Sam giggled.

Reaching for the first tissue of the evening, it took all my strength to nod my head. Sam couldn’t have said anything sweeter or more fitting. As I blotted my tears, I turned my face into her breasts and clung to her with my other arm.

Engulfed in the scent she always seemed to exude, I wished Sam would simply flip me onto my back and attack my lips with her own. I wanted…no…I longed to be ravished as these two women were doing to each other with their lips.

Another two tissues came with the scene of the straight woman asking…actually telling...the other to make love to her. Oh…my…God…! The amazing chemistry of these actors…the ability to project such a longing and needy desire with just her eyes was unbelievable. One could easily believe these two women were real time lovers.

In between their meetings, a small pile of tissues built up on the table. The lesbian’s friends, both gay and straight, were on her case about getting together with a straight married woman. The married woman suffered a lot of inner doubts; especially about her marriage to a pastor…of all people.

And she seriously had doubts about their community, which was basically his congregation, and how they would view a same sex relationship involving the pastor’s wife. I felt for each and every doubt the women had.

Even Sam used one or two tissues. Obviously there were more than one or two issues that touched her deeply. The lesbian was recovering from the death of her lover from cancer. Evidently she suffered alongside of her beloved as her lover slowly died. Although I never went through that kind of loss, it did remind me of the absence of the mother I never really had…and the separation…short as it was…from Sam.

Just at the most opportune moment…I was in mid sob and Sam was comforting me…my phone went off. Meh…

“Crappers…!” I hopped up and ran to Sam’s bedroom to fetch my phone. “It’s my dad!” I said upon returning to the couch. “Hi daddy…” I sniffled as Sam giggled.

“Hi baby… Are you okay?”

“Yeah…” I smiled as my tears flowed. “I’m good.”

“Then why are you crying?”

“Oh…” I lilted. “We’re watching a rom-dram and it’s the dramatic part.”

“I didn’t hear from you and I was a little worried.”

“No… Everything is really good.” I laughed amid my tears. “And…” I smiled warmly at Sam. “I’m here with my…friend.”

“Are you having one of those pizza and Netflix nights?” I could tell he was affecting anger.

“Yes daddy…” I giggled as he laughed. “How did you know?”

“Instincts… And she’s sitting right next to you?”

“Yes daddy…” I grinned and dried my eyes again.

“Put me on speaker!” He snickered.

“Oh daddy…!” I whined.

“Do it!”

There was no saying no to my dad. But he wasn’t that kind of person that I needed to worry about. But he just loved to embarrass me…but in a good way. So I did as he requested.

“Sam…!” He said strongly.

“Yes… I’m here.” Sam grinned, trying desperately to control herself from laughing.

“You better be good to my baby!”

“Oh daddy…” I whined and shook my head.

“Because if you’re not…I will come down there and kill you and your cat!” Again with his affected anger… That’s my dad!

“But I don’t have a cat.” Sam snickered.

“Then I’ll buy you one and kill it!”

Both of us burst out laughing.

“Don’t worry sir.” Sam put her arm around me. “I promise to take good care of her.”

“You better!” He snickered. “Now let me speak to that worm again.”

‘Worm…?’ Sam mouthed with a giggle.

Finishing up the call with my dad, I gazed at Sam.

“He called me his little weasel at one time. He still does on occasion.”

“And where does that come from?” Sam laughed.

“Well…” I lilted and rolled my eyes. “When I was a baby…my finger nails would scratch his face. He has the same skin type as me. So I would leave these welts?”

“Yeah…” Sam said. “So where…”

“Wait…” I stopped Sam and snickered. “So it reminded him of some record cover of this guy shaving with a weasel and the album’s name was ‘Weasels Ripped My Flesh’. So that’s how I got that name.”

“Oh yeah…” Sam glanced away it thought. “I think that’s a Frank Zappa album. And where does ‘worm’ come from?”

“Oh…” I wiped my nose with a tissue. “He was in the military and he would call any of the people below his ranking ‘worms’.” I snickered. “I remember when he had to leave the boats. He was really upset but they did promote him to rear admiral so that was kind of cool.”

“He was in the Navy?” Sam suddenly perked up.

“Yeah… He just loved submarines.” I arched my brows. “They call them ‘boats’ you know.”

“Well…” Sam was suddenly very interested. “What does he do now?”

“Well…? He still kind of works for the Navy. He’s in Norfolk and he deals with the private contractors? I’m not really sure of what he does but it has something to do with the research and development of the electronic systems?”

“Shit…!” Sam laughed. “He probably knows more about computers than that idiot I’m stuck with. So your dad knows about me?”

“Yeah…” I sighed. “That day…by the tree…?” Sam knew what I was speaking about and nodded. “I called him that night. I was really upset and needed somebody to talk to. You know?”

“Yeah…” Sam sighed. “And he’s cool with it…with us?”

“Well…? Yeah…” I shrugged. “Why wouldn’t he be?”

Sam simply stared at me for the longest time.

“You know?” She sighed. “For someone with so little family you have a lot of family in that man. I mean you weren’t the ordinary kid and we don’t exactly have an ordinary everyday kind of relationship? You’re very lucky.” Sam scowled. “I won’t begin to tell you what my family thinks of me.”

Sam gazed down at my fingers and, taking my hand, fidgeted with them. I truly felt for her. I couldn’t have been any easier for her growing up than for me. At least my dad was on my side.

“Well…?” I placed my hands upon her cheeks. “You have me as your family. And if you have me…then you have my dad as well.” I kissed her lips. “And…” I giggled and gently touched her cheek. “You forgot to put lotion on your face.”

Sam blushed and snickered. I loved how red her already reddish cheeks became when she blushed. She hugged me and I her. I loved these moments when we felt…united?

“So…” Sam giggled. “You want to see the rest of this flick? It’s rumored that the really hot scenes are coming up.”

And come up they did! Although beautifully photographed, I couldn’t help taking mental notes on the sexual pleasing of one’s personal lesbian. But what surprised me was much of what they were doing didn’t necessarily require the loss of my panty. Rubbing with one’s leg or hand kind of stuff? But mouth action was definitely required. Hmmm…

Of course the really heavy drama was saved for the last potion of the flick. The wife finds out she’s pregnant. The husband finds out about the affair. Her son and daughter find out about the affair. The son doesn’t take it well. She leaves her husband after the congregation finds out. The lesbian breaks up with her. But they finally get back together again. Whew…! Talk about drama…!

When the flick finally ended, Sam switched on the end table lamp and chuckled. In the center of the coffee table rested a pile…no…a small mountain of used tissues!

“We could do another flick if you’d like.” Sam snickered. “But I’ll need to get a bigger table.”

Quickly grabbed the mess on the table, I put everything in the kitchen. As Sam walked into the bedroom I threw the mess in the garbage and washed the two beer mugs. After taking one last look around, I saw that everything was in order and went to join Sam.

She had set the mood for sure. The bedroom was dimly lit by spice scented candles. Music, Schumann I think, was playing softly. And the beach towel was spread out on the bed. I could hear the water running in the bathroom.

“What are you doing?” I grinned and stood in the doorway.

“Warming up the coconut oil of course...” She snickered and gazed at me. “No matter what happens tonight…it won’t happen before you work your finger magic on me.” Sam slipped off her panty and flung it into the shower. “I really hope you have no problem with vagina.”

“No…? I don’t think so. I mean…I’ve never really seen one before…for real.”

“Well…” Sam chuckled nervously. “Maybe we’ll both get lucky tonight.”

And so Sam stretched out upon the towel and, after doffing my clothes, save my panty…of course…I went to work. After a very short time, I found myself drifting off into the sensation of Sam’s muscled back and shoulders slipping and sliding beneath my fingers.

Between the music and my ministrations upon Sam’s ample body, I was almost as deeply zoned out as Sam was. By the time I got to her feet, she was purring softly and asleep. I couldn’t resist. I simply had to do it. It was totally mindless and totally impulsive.

Very carefully and slowly I lowered myself onto Sam’s back. The sensation of her nakedness against my own almost total nakedness was…amazing...no...epic! I would swear I could feel her energy…her spirit…flowing into me and mine into her. As I nuzzled my cheek next to hers, the aromas of the oil and her soap scent were intoxicating.

“Mmmm…” I heard Sam purr, her voice low and smoky.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. The heat of her body warmed my heart. Not wanting this very innocent coupling to ever end was oh so tempting. But it was 'the road not taken'. The desire to not have this evening end won out..,easily.

“Turn over mama bear.” I whispered into her ear as I got off her body. “This meal is only half eaten.”

“Oh God… I really don’t want to move but…”

Sam rolled over, flopped onto the towel again, and grinned.

“I am a glutton for this kind of punishment.” Sam grinned.

“Punishment…?” Really…?

“Yeah… You’re making me truly regret the past week.” She snickered.

“Good…! Serves you right!” I giggled.

And so I continued to ‘torture’ Sam with my hands and fingers. And she continued to purr her approval. Although she had her eyes closed, mine were wide open. I took in every little curve, every tiny little hair in the cleft of her breasts, and every little birth mark. I was fascinated by the size and coloration of her nipples. From a pale pink they became rose red. But I refrained from teasing them.

Spreading her legs so that I might sit between them, I stared at her vagina. Her pubic mound was full and plump. I could see her vaginal lips with her clitoris…she calls it her ‘bean’…just peeking through. A fine layer of fluid glistened along the cleft of her divide. By the time I got to her feet, the divide, and its lips, had swollen up and flowered.

Though I was sorely tested, I resisted touching her vaginal at all. I didn’t feel it was my place to take such familiarity with her…not yet anyway. Such intimacy wasn’t requested. And having so little experience…actually none…with that kind of intimacy, I wasn’t about to ruin the moment. Sam was in a state of bliss and that was more than enough for me.

Finally settled into Sam’s bed, I nestled into her side with my leg across her tummy. The aroma of the coconut oil was thick in my nose. I gently rubbed her tummy with my hand as she held me close with her arm. The silence was comforting.

“Let’s play truth or dare.” I softly whispered.

“What…? Now…?” Sam groaned in surprise. “You want to start drinking now?”

“No silly…” I giggled.

“So what do you have in mind for a dare?”

Sam moaned softly as my tummy rub was having its desired effect. It took only a moment to come up with something…drastic?

“How’s this? If you don’t want to answer, you have to not only look at my dick, you also have to touch it.”

Sam was quiet for the longest time.

“That’s pretty radical…don’t you think?” She finally said. I nodded. “And if I don’t want to play? Then what…?”

“You never have to see it. Not ever…” I whispered.

“Why are we even playing this game?” Sam sounded slightly annoyed.

“Because…” I sighed. “Because there are things about you that I want to know and there are things about me you want to know. I mean we’re sort of naked in bed and it feels so…maybe too comfortable? And I want to know why.”

I could feel Sam kind of shrug.

“Okay…” She said calmly. “Who goes first?”

“Let me…okay?” Sam nodded. “Okay… Am I a rebound?”

“No… I don’t do rebounds…anymore.” Sam sighed. “I did it once as a senior in high school and once my first year in college. Both times I made really poor choices. My turn now...”

“Okay…”

“Have you ever had an orgasm?”

I glanced up at Sam.

“We can stop here if you’d like.” She grinned.

“No…!” I insisted. “Never have I ever…or is that a different game…?”

“You mean you never…”

“No…” My voice quavered. “Not ever… I tried a few times…you know?” I gazed at Sam. “But it never seemed to work. So I stopped.” I sighed sadly. “I have an idea of what’s supposed to happen. But it just never did.” I began to softly sob.

“I’m sorry I asked that one baby.” I could hear Sam’s concern. “I really am.” She hugged me.

“Don’t be Sam. We’re getting to know each other and that’s a fair question.” I sniffled.

Sam reached to her night stand and handed me a tissue.

“So…” I paused and thought for a minute and grinned. “When you first saw me…did you feel an instant attraction…kind of like in the movie?”

“I thought that you were terminally cute for sure.” Sam giggled. “But I had to check you out first.”

“What…?” I got up on my elbow to stare…maybe glare at her?

“Yeah…” Sam snickered. “I took a chance that you would be at the coffee shop around three thirty the next day. So I checked you out for a few days.”

“Why…? How…?”

“Did you know you furrow your brow when you study? Did you know that every once in a while you look around as if you’re making sure nobody’s watching you? I even saw you blow off several guys and two cute women. And do you know that your posture tells me you’re all closed up…and closed in?”

“So what made you sit down with me that day?”

“I would have sat down at your table even if the coffee shop was totally empty.” Sam snickered. “I really had to know what was making you bite you lip. Did you know you do that when you’re stressed? It’s also really fucking cute.”

“No…” I giggled. “I didn’t know that.”

“It was then, that very moment when you said ‘sure’ and smiled, that I felt something intense.” I sighed. “That never happened before. But I wasn’t sure about you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well…? I didn’t know whether you were gay or straight. I mean you were friendly enough. And most people figure I’m gay just by looking at me. You even said it. You called it…” She paused for a moment. “…the ‘Ellen look'? “But I got no reading from you and my ‘gaydar’ is usually right on. And then when you offered to buy me a coffee…and you seemed so friendly?” I could feel Sam shaking her head. “I figured straight girl or not…I was going for it.”

“Well it did seem only fair since you were kind enough to help me with stats.”

“Yeah… But I’ve seen too many ‘LUGs’.”

“What’s a LUG?” A new one for me…

“Lesbian Until Graduation…? Straight girls experimenting…? I definitely did not want any part of that!”

“You know Jeanie and Pat checked you out on Facebook and Instagram.”

Sam chuckled.

“They wanted to find out if you were seeing anybody…or something.” I giggled

“Yeah… Some random G.A. did those pages for me. The Dean and my grantors wanted me to advertise myself and I’m just not into that. Honestly…? I don’t even know what they wrote.”

“Wow…! That’s kind of weird.” I didn’t really understand. “Are you shy? I don’t think so.”

“Listen baby girl…” Sam wrapped her other arm around. “It doesn’t matter where you go to school or where you work. It only matters what you do whilst you’re there.” I suddenly kind of rolled on top of her and grinned. “Ohhh… I think I like this.” She groaned.

Sam’s gaze was just so dreamy and her smile…amazing. I rested my head on her breasts again. They were so plump and lush. If anything, I envied her…endowment?

“So… What about you?” Sam asked. “When did you…”

“Almost instantly…” I didn’t even let her finish her question. “I just felt…” I sighed. “I don’t know. I just felt this vibeg from you?” I raised my head to glance at Sam. “And when you asked me to that dance thing…? I was totally thrilled? I mean it’s not like I’ve never been asked out before. It’s just that this was the first time I actually wanted to be with the person doing the asking.”

“I was so afraid you’d say no.” Sam whispered. “You seemed a little…reluctant?”

“Yeah…” I giggled. “It wasn’t you though. I just don’t do well in crowds. You know…lots of people I don’t know?”

“But you said yes anyway.”

“I wanted to be with you. I figured that if I held onto your arm…I’d be alright.” I hugged Sam. “I’m glad I did.”

“Yeah…” Sam snickered. “Me too…”

“Do you remember the first time you kissed me?” I giggled and snuggled between Sam’s boobs.

“Oh God…” She sighed and snickered. “So I have to find a sentimental chick. Yeah…how could I forget? It was outside the library.”

“Nopers…! It was in the Rat when we met what’s her name…Alex…the…what did you call her…the
+ narcissist? You kissed me on the cheek.”

“Oh I’m going to need to take notes with you.” Sam laughed and my head gently bounced with her boobs. “You’re going to remember every single word I say and every single thing I do.”

“Yeppers…” I snickered. “Sam…?”

“Hmmm…”

“Are you happy…right now?”

“Yeah…”

Sam inhaled and let her breath out slowly. She suddenly rolled me over and gazed into my very surprised eyes and grinned. Sam slowly lowered her head until our lips met in the most amazing kiss ever! My arms went around her and I rubbed her back all the way down from her shoulders to her butt. We moaned into each other’s mouth as our lips and tongues tried their hardest to intertwine.

The weight of her body was…it felt so…real? It felt as though I really possessed another living human being who actually cared…and felt…and thought…as I did. As we continued to kiss and embrace one another, Sam rolled us over once again. The feeling of her nakedness against mine made me feel as though we were actually joined in both spirit and flesh…body and soul.

When our lips finally parted, our bodies remained joined. We were on our sides facing one another, the most insipid grins ever on our faces. As we continued to talk…no…as we continued to make love with our words, in the back of my mind I knew. There would be more…much more. There would be much more closeness and…dare I say it…much more true intimacy?

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How sweet

Very nice chapter. Loved the luggage situation. Wish I had a girl to massage me like that.

>>> Kay

Balance

Andrea Lena's picture

Serious with humorous, even witty moments. Rich detail of the scenes that serve to enrich the characters themselves. A tentative and at the same time daring and burgeoning relationship. But especially, eroticism mixed equally with tender romance. This story has it all! Go raibh maith agat, a iníon daor!

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Beautiful, thank you

A pleasure to read

Anne Margarete

Lesbians!!

Thank you so much again Kelly. It's nice to think back on having sex. I thought female orgasms were the most amazing thing in the universe (or maybe just the galaxy)

I'm 71 and Kim is 68. It's sad to say we've had lesbian bed death since a long time ago.

>> what they were doing didn’t necessarily require the loss of my panty. Rubbing with one’s leg or hand kind of stuff? <<

Strange! Since it was a movie, maybe the makers wanted to keep it from being X rated. It does sound like it had great emotions expressed.

But about lesbian sex play; my transman lover told me how his lesbian friends need lots of stimulation to cum. They'd use a big hand held vibrator on their genitals. I had one from before transition just for massaging sore muscles. He showed me how he could strand it, but it was too violent and forceful for my delicate parts.

If Emma's penis is just "a little worm", maybe she could just glue it pointed down (with glue for very sensitive skin). Actually, beginning to transition and before HRT, I was just flat all the time (mind over matter?) and didn't have much sensation. Sex just wasn't so great for me until I was on HRT for 5 months, then another pre-op got a crush on me and got me to orgasm with her fingers touching only between the unwanted male parts. I was overwhelmed, it blew my mind, I didn't even know it was possible!

Anyway, thanks again for the fun times with our cute lesbian couple!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Time lost is missed time

Jamie Lee's picture

Their time together that night, and their togetherness, is their way of making up for the lost time of the following week. Sometimes, though, it takes separation to make a person realize just how much they miss the other person.

Sam and Emmie are soul mates, even though one is gay and the other straight. And yet, it's not only the physical attraction which joins them but their spirits as well. And it's the spirit connection each woman has missed in their lives, a connection they've found in being together.

Others have feelings too.