Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 8 auction cancelled

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

AFTER nine plus months off I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter Are the Twins captives or laying in wait to pounce!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days had passed by since Rohanna did her showing to a potential buyer and Summer was sitting at her desk doing her daily morning tasks. One of which was approving the pictures, info and list for the next selection of people that, “The Outfit,” she worked for was selling off to buyers from around the world. She saw that the ‘teaser timer’ for the blond twins was up and a new teaser needed to be added in to keep the interest of buyers flying high and call even more in to gain an even higher bidding war over the pair of absolute gorgeous teens!

Unknown to Summer, just a few hours later a well dressed man was buzzed into his boss’s office by the very dangerous looking female executive secretary guarding the door, “Ma’am I have something that might be a developing problem over in New Jersey?” he said, sweating out the fact he was giving bad news…VERY BAD news to a woman that might kill him on the spot for even saying it!

The woman behind the desk was one Akiko Yamamoto of the Tokyo Yakuza clan, who’s clan was a major part of the ‘Syndicate’ and she was the leader or ‘boss’ for this whole section of the east coast, going from Maine down to Virgina. She was only twenty-eight, but she had climbed to the top via her eight hundred year family bloodline and her being one that would kill anyone who slipped on the job at the drop of a hat or in her case…Katana chopping off a head!

“What is it Frank?,” she almost growled back from her work on a desk computer.

Frank stepped forward to her desk and laid two printed out photos with each one having a page of attached pertinent info stapled to each one’s back. “This Ma’am, I am not sure but they look close enough to be a match and the missing pair that uses magic to hide their looks from others.”

The woman slid the stack closer to her for a better look, then flipped the pictures back and forth a few times comparing the pair. Then she read off the back, “So they might have both of them in New Jersey?”

“Yes ma’am, they do,” he cringed at admitting it to this VERY scary woman.

“So no one even thought to connect these missing twins with the twins they have on the auction block over in Jersey?” she asked with a grunt.

“No ma’am, Summer…the one running that operation just put up the pictures this last hour or so and someone that reports to me saw the possible match. SO they brought it to my attention and me to you.” Frank sighed a bit, hoping not to lose a head over this mess.

Akiko sighed at the thoughts, “Human trafficking was bad enough, then add trafficking in children for sex was worse and now this. She might have two mutants in the system and even worse was that both were some of the most dangerous mutants out…FAE. THEN add both were police…that last one was a glowing red cherry on top of this growing pile of shit!”

She read off the list on the back of the photos of the mutant Drow or Fae and she tapped it on the table as she asked, “So we have everyone on this list looking for them I bet and this is why it's SO HOT for all our operations right now?” she asked while thinking of all the cops, feds, mercs, plus who knows searching for something over the last week and all that law enforcement action that was cutting very deeply into Syndicate operations on all levels.

“Yes ma’am they are and even the capes in the area are looking too. ”Frank said slang ‘capes’ when referring to heroes and villains alike “Then add, a reward is offered to any team or merc unit that finds them and it's high enough to get the best from all over the world to come to us here in New York and start turning the city over!”

“Fine, call our security providers for this operation and pull them all! HECK” she barked out, “pull all of our staff out of their operation. Cut all ties with all of them within the next two hours and I will call…” She paused asking for a name with her silence

Frank took the cue instantly, “The main contact’s name is Summer ma’am, I’ll send you her file after I get back to my desk,”

“Well…I’ll call Summer and tell her she is cut off, hanging by a string. I will warn her that it's best that she and her staff just leave the building empty handed,” Akiko growled a warning, “and RUN to someplace any place I can’t find her!”

Frank left the office and left Akiko to her thoughts, “I am going to have to clean up this mess, apologize to the people over at Whateley, then any Feds we pissed off and finally to the twins in the middle of this mess. I do not want any Fae coming after us on some kind of blood hunt or feud, I heard stories of them when I was a kid and I don’t want them coming after me personally!”


~o~O~o~

In New Jersey

One of the lead guards for the building was reading off a message from a secure tablet he carried that had a “Syndicate” logo on its back, he reread the message and shook his head to it, “This is not good, we have sharks in our tank and now they tell me!”

He walked down one of the long hallways towards the main security center, he passed by several of his men dressed in the latest of armor with full helmets on that shielded their heads from damage, but also from gas, blinding flash bangs and let them see in the dark! All of them were armed to the teeth with rifles or sub-machine guns and a few were even armed with weapons that could hurt some of the most armored of mutants.

When he finally sat at his station the man next to him had to ask, noticing the worry etched on the man’s face, “Tom what’s up boss?”

Before he spoke, he slapped a button that locked the room’s door and started up a system to prevent eavesdropping, “Those twins we have coming up for auction…they are mutants it seems and everyone is looking for them. We are to stand down and cut this ‘kite’s’ string.” he said referring to leaving in this way was much like ‘cutting a kite’s’ string and letting it fly away on its own and not be tied back to anyone.

“Those beautiful two are mutants?” the other man questioned. “What are their powers?”

“They don’t say, but they gave them a level ten on the danger scale if they are the same twins!”

“A level ten is like Godzilla crazy!” The other man said more than excited and frightened at the same time, he knew that sometimes the level of ‘danger’ given was an exaggeration and yet sometimes it was not!

“I know, but I am sure it's more precautionary than dangerous,” Tom said while opening his workstation and getting ready to communicate what was going on with his men.

Tom entered a few codes, flipped through a few pages of choices and had to enter even more codes that the other man had to verify on his own workstation and on the last page he pulled up one of the dozen options, “evacuation plan four,” the screen flashed after he chose one of the final options.

Plan four covered a basic plan, but with one very important change. Keep the others not in ‘the Syndicate’ out of the loop and in the dark that they were being abandoned to the whims of the world or the coming danger that warranted an evac of ‘Syndicate’ owned or run assets!

Right at Summer’s very door as she passed by after getting her morning coffee off the snack service the building ran, as she passed by both guards there nodded to her as they read a message rolling across their head-up displays “evacuation plan four,” they both knew that they would be the last few to leave to keep up appearances to the staff.

In Plan number four, the first to go were the ones guarding the least used and unneeded sections. Then the roving patrols, then the random guards that came and went to no set schedule and finally the guards looking over any of the prisoners…the last would be these two right here and they knew if it had to be…BLAST THEIR WAY OUT!

Both guards stood waiting for that last call and chatted away via their built-in personal communications, all outside of those thick helmets was silence. One of the pair really wanted to leave and leave RIGHT NOW!

“Let's forget this place. I am not dealing with a mutant that high on the scale or listed as having connections that high up!” one almost squeaked.

“I know I know, the boss will not leave us behind and the plan is sound to get us all out before the others working here even notice!”

As minutes passed by, Summer noticed something amiss on her monitors that covered the building and called the security center, “Tom?” she asked via speaker phone.

“Yes, Summer?” Tom said back knowing exactly what the call was about and it was about him switching off cameras as his team left the building to cover them all leaving the place unguarded.

“I have security cameras going off all over the place, what is going on?” she asked her head of security.

“Summer we are testing and installing a new system not listed on the general calendar for security sake, each camera and the system will be down only for part of the day and I added in more roving patrols,” he lied brilliantly, because Summer knew nothing of his job or even how it worked!

“Okay, so Tom keep me up to date on any changes and I know you have this handled!” she smiled and dropped the line, to go back to work making sure the coming auction was going smoothly. Her main goal of the day was to send special invites to her past highest bidders that might want to add those twins to their personal stables of women or even buy them as gifts for family or business relations.


~o~O~o~

Just one floor above Summer working at her desk

The Pixies were flying all over the vast building covered in invisibility spells or hiding in the shadows. They had noticed something strange happening over the last half hour or so and were now checking on personal theories into why these changes might be going on.

Violet flew far down to the basement where the laundry was at and found no guards watching anyone and all the prisoners locked up in a huge cell waiting. One floor up from there in the medical section, she found all the guards missing and all the medical staff gone right down to the lowest orderly of the staff. All the patients were sedated into near comas and left unattended no matter their condition.

Far above Violet, her sister Lilac was finding the exact same thing in the building’s huge storage area in the top most floors, no guards to be seen and all the staff was gone. On top of all that all the doors were left unmanned and even wide open in some cases, normally all the doors would be locked.

For a last check both flew down to the ground level loading docks and checked around, all the lowbie staff was there busy loading or unloading trucks or containers. But the staff, the brains that ran the day to day operations…they were missing and none of the lowbies even noticed that they were even gone because both Pixies were sure that those in charge left enough work behind to be sure they would not be missed for a few hours at best!

As both Pixies met up on the first floor where the whole operation was run, they noticed that the money or valuables counting or holding rooms were empty of all staff and the last two guards that stood post at Summer’s door were in fact leaving too. They both walked down the hallway past the main security office, where the two men that manned that room joined them and left via the staircase going down at a quick, almost running pace and the Pixies watched as all of them ran out of a door that they had never seen opened, plus was hidden to most humans…must be an emergency THE COPS ARE HERE…type exit!

Both flew a complex pattern of all the hallways and rooms they could access on this floor and took notes on everything. But mostly noted the lack of guards and that only the hoods like Rizo or Manny were still in the building at all or the workers back down on the docks level.

Both Pixie flew up the staircase back to the prisoner level where the twins were held, once on the right floor they flew down the hallway noting that the guards were missing at the main door. So they, as normal ‘since they got here and were asked to scout the building’ flew up to the AC ducts and opened one’s vent slats enough to slip inside the dusty duct. Once in they flew and on the way to one of the twin’s rooms they also noticed that the only guards left were Rizo and Manny. Both of them might now know the whole building was nearly unguarded because they could not see out of this hallway!

When the Pixies explained all they saw along the way back and after they arrived at the twin’s rooms. Rohanna and Rehanna thought the situation over for a minute before they formed a plan to act on the building not having any guards.

“Little ones, are there any of the guards left in the building?” Rohanna asked them mentally.

“Only Manny and Rizo just outside in the small room at the end of the hallway and I saw three having a rest or meal in the break room,” Violet said back.

“Ohh I re-checked the same room later and saw six more in there plus the original three and all of those were the shady hood types, not the professional guards that seem to have vanished!” Lilac gave next.

“Be ready for anything, I think we will be leaving here in a hurry and we have to bring along all the prisoners we can…no one gets left behind!” the twins thought out to their individual Pixies.


~o~O~o~



Back on the floor below in Summer’s office

A light flashed on Summer’s desktop, one warning light she dreaded to ever see flash. It was a warning that there was an incoming call from ‘The Syndicate’ , the ones far above even her bosses!

Summer unlocked the bottom most drawer of her desk, then pulled a phone handset off its cradle and entered a code on its rear facing data pad to enable it. “Yes?” she asked, “Summer here.”

“Summer this is Akiko Yamamoto,” Summer knew that name instantly and feared it even more! ”I have to inform you that your whole operation is hereby cut off from ‘The Syndicate’ forever. You, your staff, and any contents are not to be connected or helped by us from here on out…you are cut off permanently!” a very angry woman informed her.

“What happened?...What changed?...What did we do wrong?...What can we do to fix this mess?” Summer asked, stumbling on each question in turn.

“What did you do wrong?” Akiko asked with sarcasm dripping off each word.

“Ma’am?” Summer had to question as best she could without freaking out because ‘The Syndicate’ usually buried its mistakes in deep dark holes, under rocks or bags of lime!

“You messed up by taking girls that were cops in disguise and mutant ones at that!” Akiko shouted at her speakerphone, “Then add you never checked your ‘wares’ VS the list of missing or those being searched for by every COP on the planet!”

“Who…which one?” Summer stuttered.

“The blond twins you moron and I certainly hope that they kill you all! That would be best and make my job far, far easier!” Akiko shouted and then hung up the phone by smashing the speakerphone to bits across her desktop.

Right then Summer’s computer popped up a last message from “The Syndicate', one that listed off the known powers and skills of the twin blonds or what they thought they were…all of this was unverified information!

Just after the call ended, Summer realized it all, “That’s why those twins are so perfect…they are mutants!” Summer shook her head to the thoughts and dreaded what was coming her way soon, “I have to get rid of them or what?” Then she realized her only one choice was left out of this mess, well temporarily anyway and that one might get her out alive and able to run away from the long arms of ‘The Syndicate’s’ hired assassins!

“RIZO!” Summer barked out into her handheld radio, “GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!”

Rizo came as ordered and as he did he noticed most of the guards were gone! He opened Summer’s office door slowly, because he thought that something was really wrong and death might be waiting on the other side!

“Ma’am?” he asked, peeking into the room inch by inch. Literally ‘pie cutting’ the room with each inch to spot anyone laying in wait to shoot at him!

“Just get in here you bugwit! There is no one waiting to off ya, as if you were even worth a bullet!” she sassed as he crept in the room.

“What-cha need miss Summer?” he drooled out in a Jersey accent.

“Go get the Blond twin’s cellmates and bring them here. Then after those two are here, go get the twins with Manny’s help, make VERY SURE they are well cuffed up and keep a gun on both of them at all times,” she asked.

“A gun Ma’am…why?” he questioned dimly.

BECAUSE you goof! I just found out that both of them are cops in disguise and mutant ones on top of that. We would not want them to kill you…now would we?” she sassed back sarcastically as if she was talking with a four year old child, then spun the computer screen so that Rizzo could read the long list of power and skills the twins might have.

“Yes Ma’am.” Rizzo said back while thinking that he had dealt with the twins dozens of times and each time they could have killed him!

“Well get going or are you going to just stand there like a moron until the cops get here?” Summer quipped at Risso still standing in her office instead of doing what she demanded of him!

“Ma’am send that readout on the twins to my info-pad so I can show Manny, cuz I don’t think he is going to believe me on this,,,he is going to think I am trying to pull a fast one on him?” he asked.

Done!” she said, while clicking a key on her computer, “NOW GET GOING!” she barked again, making Rizzo jump and run from the office.


~o~O~o~

In the prisoner holding area of the building

Manny shook his head to the display on Rizzo’s info-pad, “NO WAY!” He almost squeaked in fright knowing how dangerous a mutant can be by watching some of the work in person during his very long criminal career. The one time he remembered right there was back when he was a teenaged hood for a small gang and working his way up.

At the time, he watched on as one of the gang’s bosses pointed out someone who had turned rat on the whole operation to the cops and a HUGE man stepped forward. One that was called in mutant street slang “A Brick” and the man proceeded to grab ‘the rat’ then twisted his head off like it was a cap on a tube of toothpaste!

Next a giggling woman that was SO beautiful it took Manny’s breath at the time away, she tossed fire at the dead body like a flamethrower from a war movie…there was nothing left of the body but ashes! No evidence left for the cops to even find or use against the gang!
Manny was very sure that Rizzo had much the same experience somewhere during his criminal career and he indeed had!

Rizzo grabbed two sets of the best hand and wrist binders this place had on hand and mumbled off to Manny, as he checked them to make sure they functioned correctly, “I wish we had some of those binders they used on high powered mutants,” Those type of cuffs almost stole all a mutant’s powers if they were set up right beforehand!

Both Manny and Rizzo walked down the long hallway for the prisoner’s room and stopped at one of the doors of the twins. Manny clicked a series of buttons to an intercom that would allow him to address both rooms “Now listen up both of you blondies, I am pulling all of you out of your rooms and the other girls come first then the twins! Now here are your cuffs, cuff up and you twins stand at the back of the room farthest from the door as you can get on your knees while we pull out each girl in turn…don’t even think of moving or I shoot one of the girls on the spot!” he warned sternly of his intentions if the twins acted up in any way!

Right then both Rohanna and Rehanna knew something very drastic had changed! First the Pixies had found the normal guards missing and ‘The Syndicate's’ hired or loaned out staff was now missing along with them? Both Drow could only come to one concussion, ‘The Syndicate' had pulled out and left this operation high and dry…cut off!

Missy asked Rohanna, “What’s up!”

“Just do what they say, but be ready for anything,” she whispered back.

In Rehanna’s room Carolyn said nothing, she just shook in fear, “It will be okay, Rehanna smiled to her, “Just stick close to me.” she added in last.

Both twins took the cuffs as they were shoved to them through a small hatch in the room’s door and both started to put them on. While at the same time adding a metal shim to the locks that would release the whole cuff in one shot if it was bashed hard on something…like another prisoner’s cuff!

A short time later both twins had cuffed themselves up, then Manny had both Missy for Rohanna and Carolyn for Rehanna check and show to the room’s many cameras that the cuffs were indeed secure…well at least as far as they knew!

Next both blonds knelt at the rear most of each room farthest from the door, Manny leaned down to each room’s hatch and visually checked to be sure each one was where he wanted them…yes they were that scared of the twins now!

Many and Rizzo pulled both Missy and Carolyn from the rooms with force and shoved them into the hallway, then relocked the doors behind them. The Drow waited for several minutes for both men to show back up.

“Wonder where they are taking all of us and I hope Missy and Carolyn are in the same room with us so we can all get out of here faster.”
Rehanna mentally told her twin.

“We might get them out fast, but the rest of the girls are out there still and that is the bigger issue,” Rohanna said back while checking with her fine ears that the other prisoner had not been moved…just yet that is!

“We can port them all!” Rehanna gave back.

“You know the issue is not porting but getting each girl out of her room safely and doing so while under gunfire!”
Rohanna smiled back as she tried to run plans and escape scenarios in her mind for the whole building. Ones that included all of the girls down in the hospital floor that might not be able to walk under their own power and most of the ideas did not end well or were bloodless!

Rizzo yanked Rohanna from her room first, then placed her face to the wall. She smiled evilly over to Manny that was holding a H and K sub-machine gun on her, “DON’T EVEN LOOK AT ME or I will go blast your roommate right now!” he warned in a firm voice…Rohanna could tell Manny was not lying, BUT he smelled of fear.

Manny was scared, almost to the point of peeing on himself and Rohana knew it!

When Rizzo pulled Rehanna from her room the old Drow inside her mind wanted to say something badly, but the human part won out and kept quiet. But nonetheless she too smelled fear hanging in the hallway from both men.

Not too much later, Rizzo shoved each twin in turn into the only elevator the building had for a short trip down one floor to Summer’s office and then finally stopped them just inside the office's huge door. Where across the room Summer already had both Missy and Carolyn at gunpoint.

Summer greeted both of them, “Well finally our guests have arrived!” she then pointed to Manny “Come over here and hold the girl!” she demanded and Manny went over to shove Missy into a chair and grabbed Missy from behind, then held his pistol to her head.

Both twins made notes of their odds in the room, Manny held Missy from behind with a nine millimeter pistol at her head…that was a problem but none that a quick port, snap of a wrist could not solve. All hopefully before he shot her, a HUGE risk!

Behind them was Rizzo with that H and K sub-machine gun at the ready, but it only had thirty shots and both Drow were sure that he was not trained in its use under pressure! He was not an issue either.

Summer was just taking a spot behind her desk and her only weapon was a small Walther PPK much like Jame Bond might carry. A pip-squeak gun at best and in such a small caliber even the Drow could stand its bullet hits without armor! It might hurt and leave a small wound, but nothing even close to deadly to the enhanced Fae.

Summer sat down at her desk and began talking with a quaint smile, “Well I have finally heard all about the both of you…being cops, mutants…and I might add being searched for by everyone in law enforcement and even more.”

“It's nice to be wanted,” Rohanna said with a smirk, noting that Summer still looked ‘frumpy’ no matter the day or the suit she wore…the woman was just flat plain FUGGLY no matter what was done to improve her looks!

Rehanna almost giggled when she added next, “Yes they always seem to be searching for us and looking out for our well being.”

“So is it true both of you are mutants and elves?” Summer asked both teens.

“Not mutants, but yes to Fae or as you humans call us wrongly…elves.” Rehanna gave back more than mad that this human was calling her an elf…something she was letting slide more and more with each passing day, but this vile ‘person’ was not one she wanted to ‘let slide’ at all!

Rohanna knew instantly why the older part of her twin self had confirmed that they were Fae with Summer, the odds on the twin Drow letting any of these criminals now present live was remote at best and even if the twins called in law enforcement to claim the three. They would not live long in prison…the twins would see to that from their crimes against kids!

“Well girls, here is my plan for today and how I am getting out of here. One the both of you will stay here because taking you as hostages I know is a mistake with ‘The Syndicate' breathing down my neck!”

Rohanna had to interrupt Summer’s villain plan monologue, “so,” she asked sarcastically, “…‘The Syndicate’ is the one that busted up this whole operation, I bet they cut you off and you are going to run!?”

“SHUT UP!” Summer demanded as she shot up out of her chair, “I am telling you what is going to happen and you both will comply or?” she moved to violently grab Carolyn once again and placed her gun to her head.

“HEY!” Rehanna barked, “We get it and will do what you ask as long as they BOTH are not harmed or any of the other prisoners!”

“I run this and you don’t tell me what to do or not to do! AND to prove my point!” Summer shouted back as she pulled back the gun’s hammer.

“If you think we can’t do anything and these cuffs will even hold us?” Rohanna said just before Rehanna held out the cuffs holding her and Rohanna struck her cuffs on them, thus popping the locks on both just before they fell off to the floor useless and damaged for good.

Both stood there now free, ready for anything, “Be ready my little ones!” Rehanna asked mentally of the Pixies and they flew over to Rizzo to be ready to act on him if this all went sideways.

“All ready!” Violet gave back as she coated her spear in paralytic poison.

Summer goes and does something both Drow thought she would not do so fast, they both underestimated her level of crazy or just plain stupid.

“I am running this, NOT YOU!” she shouted as Summer grinned at both Drow in a way that showed both this woman was more than insane as she fired the gun at Carolyn’s head! Summer then shoved at Carolyn as if she was trash to toss away and now the dead teen fell away to smack on the carpet.

Right then Rehanna lost her mind, she dropped her illusion on the spot showing her true self as a Drow and ran towards Summer screaming like a demon!

At the same time, Rohanna dropped her own illusion. This act stunned Manny so bad he was a statue, he was still holding Missy hostage. But for now he pulled his gun away from the teen’s head and Rohanna ported right behind him. Next she grabbed his wrist, broke it, then the arm and finally the shoulder as she boldly tossed him across the room into and almost through a wall.

The Pixies were busy too, Violet stabbed Rizzo in the neck paralyzing his whole body on the spot while Lilac made sure the machine gun in his hand was ripped away and tossed to the wall. They then shoved him at the back making him fall to the floor like a tree.

With Missy free, Rohanna wrapped her in a huge hug, “Shhhhh,” she said softly, “Lets not look at that or hear the evil my kind does,” She said shielding the child’s eyes from the bloody mess to come and she slowly walked Missy out of the room, only slowing to step over the still body of Rizzo.

Summer was VERY busy at that same second, getting her share of punishment. She was shocked to see the blond girl shift into a dark skinned Fae and she started shooting the CRAZED Drow as she charged her…each shot certainly hit the teen Drow, as the top she wore tore and blood flew away…but each blast from the small gun did nothing to slow the Drow’s enraged charge.

The last thing Summer saw was Rehanna’s wide eyed screaming face, then her hands grabbing Summer’s top as Rehanna’s larger better built Drow body crashed into her much softer human one!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2022 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
142 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

summer comes to an end

not that she didn't deserve it, trafficking kids.

DogSig.png

Summer

should have escaped when the going was good. But blackmailing 2 mutants with partly unknown capabilities and only 2 hostages to get an airtight escape? There had to be only 1 brain cell left in her head in order to pull such a dumb stunt. And even with much more hostages involved this stunt would have still been a bad idea when unknown capabilties are involved. It's like playing Russian roulette.
Hopefully Summer gets a slow and painful end. One way or another.

Thx for another nice chapter^^

all aboard

shadowsblade's picture

Well IMO
the drow crazy train is only pulling out of the station.....how far will they go or will they rein it all in and stop?

have fun and keep your arms and legs in the boat it be the best way to repel boarders!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Summer turned into fall, or goop

Jamie Lee's picture

Oh, dear! Summer got her fanny into one big stew pot, sizzling hot and deadly. Getting permanently cut off by the Syndicate, but making the life ending mistake by killing Carolyn. Had she wanted to book, she now knows killing one of the two girls was the mistake of her life. She should have just run, and left Manby and Rizo holding the bag. But she didn't, and has now been permanently dealt with.

Wonder if after removing all those being held in that building, those sold off will be rescued, as they information of their sale is on Summer's computer?

Others have feelings too.