Shadowsblade: School year 2.....Stop or my drow will shoot part 5 Kidnappers!

Printer-friendly version

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade

Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and without.

This is the story of a man who finds a magic box, one that changes him into a Teenage Drow girl (a dark elf) and he has to deal with the very sudden change. Then handle all the memories of a Drow that was 'made' for a long lost war. This new part of him, has 40,000 years of memories of fighting that war. She has to deal with all that pent up PTSD, her enemy is here, but she loves her. Her old Queen is here and she wants to kill, that Queen ohh so bad!

So far in the story, Rohanna is being sent to a high school for mutants. While in school, she has to learn to keep that temper in check and her vast skills at killing others! She has been attacked in Boston while shopping, by her new lover by accident of fate and by an assassin that nearly kills her.

The last major hurdle in her short new life, is that a science project gone mad! Has made an exact clone of her and linked it mentally to her every thought, it reacts like an extension of her body now.


The struggle is real and the twins are in the middle of it!


Note!!!

this chapter is the twins are KIDNAPPED or so the baddies think!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Right now Rizo was very ecstatic to say the least as he drove off down the road making a beeline back to his normal home base and he thinking of his newest catch laying in the back of the huge van!

To his fantastic luck he had been waiting usual spot in an alley nearby a high school and the place was frequently used by the teens cutting class as a shortcut, to run off to the local deli for eats or the small arcade next door to hide out in till school ended!

Normally he hid out in the darkened and somewhat hidden alley to sell his wares, drugs, pot, stolen this or that just had fallen off the truck or just plain outright rob the little bitches or bastards of all their cash or phones! Sometimes he would get a line or a feeling when the kids parents were not home and the kid was out playing off in a place like this and he would go rob the now empty home blind!

But tonight he was expecting nothing of note or anything this big on easy money to fall right into his lap and that is when his good luck stuck! Twin blond teen girls, perfect in every way that an overseas buyer would love to own! The pair had the looks, the hair, the face and that tall drop dead body that made a seller rich, because the buyer just had to have them! Then add to that package, they were just young enough, but old enough to appeal to several types of buyers that might want them both long term.

Rizo spotted the first one right away thinking she was walking slow so as to score some pot, but he noticed how fine she looked and how easy the prey looked. He snatched her from behind, put a what he called 'the KO' cloth of Chloroform on her face and she gave up like a little bird caught by a cat. While he was sliding her limp body into his van, he spotted the twin walking down the alley towards him, "what luck!" he thought, taking her in the much the same way without even a squeak to warn anyone nearby!

With both if his prized teens tied up head to toe, mouths sealed shut by a cloth, eyes blinded by a hood and hands secured by the best handcuffs that left no marks to put off the buyers by seeing damaged goods. Rizo studied his catch inside his large panel van made up to look like a normal run of the mill 'Patagonia online' shopping van. "These two lovelies, if I did not need the money and I was rich? I'd keep ya for myself!" he grinned on in a jersey hood accent while studying the girls intently and wantonly.

He smiled once more before hopping behind the wheel of the disguised van and slid the divider closed that cut off the cargo area from the drivers bay. "Off to get paid and maybe move on up in the organization!" Rizo laughed, driving towards one of the many bridges leading off Manhattan island and over to his home area of New Jersey, but not his last stop for tonight.

In the back of the large delivery van Rohanna rolled around and kicked into Rehanna's side when she came rolling too close, "This had better be fun to miss that great pizza and four different flavors of onion rings!" she mentally shouted at her twin.

"Ohhh shush! We are going to have SUCH a blast, this guy is an utterly complete moron and who knows what fun we can have wreaking his place or wherever he takes us?" Rehanna mentally barked back to her twin and the more human side of the pair!

"It had better BE fun or else you old Drow!" Rohanna thought on as she tested the handcuffs binding her arms. "Humm soft lined so as not to mark my wrists, what a nice guy! Or the bastard is selling us and the buyers don't like damaged merchandise?" she questioned Rehanna.

"Ohh ya he is going to sell us or try...we look so damn hot, very sexy and you know it!"
Rehanna beamed back, "We are worth the trouble!" she giggled mentally.

"Worth the trouble? Wait till he gets the cleaning bill for my pants, I can feel the grime off this van's flooring oozing into them!" Rohanna worried back to the twin.

Rehanna mentally laughed at her twin's pain. "You should stick to leathers or the military style cargo pants I am wearing right now, I could run through an oil slick and not get a spot on them. But really think of what that 'ooze' is? Single hard up guy, plus van and you get?"

"Ohhhhhh ICK! You just had to go there didn't you!" Rohanna cringed, "This is worse than the nameless one's OOZE down in Hawthorn's basement! Ohhh and the smell is starting to make me..." Rohanna nearly thought about barfing to Rehanna's continued mental giggling and even more so thinking of Rizo himself, this ugly, skinny, short man with bad skin and even worse taste in clothes!

When Rehanna could stop mentally giggling, she got right down to business and picked the lock on her cuffs with a small spell to be sure that both Drow could get free in less than a second. While the handcuffs were being tested by one twin the other was busy making sure the binds on their legs were nothing to a good leg kick and she found they were indeed nothing by her testing!

A dozen huge bumps in the road later, ones that rolled the twins all around and all over the back of the van. It seemed that the end of the drive was coming to a close by how slow the van was going and a few short runs that ended in turns. "Where is this idiot going, we must be out in middle New Jersey by my reckoning?" Rehanna mentally sighed.

"Ohhhh ya this is middle of the state, I can't smell the chemicals that usually hang in the air anymore. Jersey the 'garden state' says the license plates. MORE like 'Jersey the petrochemical state!'" Rohanna laughed back.

No sooner had Rohanna stopped laughing, the van itself stopped and the door slid open via an electric motor that whined under the strain of overuse, "Now what did I tell ya on the phone...look at them!" Rizo yelled to someone the twins could not see just yet.

"Ohhh buddy you scored, twins and lookers...babes too!" a new voice sounded off.

"Wait till you see the face on these little ladies, the long blond hair these two have and wooooof I bet I get paaaaaaid!" Rizo laughed triumphantly as he leaned forward into the van and yanked the hood off Rohanna's head. When he did, she played along with being tied up and could not get loose. Rohanna screamed incoherent words towards the two men, she insulted their linage among many things. Most of the tirade made Rehanna laugh, but she played along too at trying to yell past her gag and the hood covering her head.

"Ohhhh man look at that beautiful face, those deep blue eyes, that luscious mouth and that long long blond hair. My buddy you scored, these two will fetch some long green on the market and I am sure they will be going over seas to be trained and owned!" this new man grinned over towards Rohanna who was playing deeply into her role by faking tears and wailing in feigned fright back at the pair of kidnappers.

Rohanna kept playing into her part while getting a good look at the new guy. One that looked very out of place standing next to the CREEP that Rizo was, this new guy was dressed all up in a pretty nice business outfit minus the dress shirt, that being replaced by a pull over turtleneck that suited his better than average looks.

"You got it, I am going to be rich with this pair," Rizo laughed.

"You bet!" the new man boasted leaning down into the van, then lifted Rohanna out of the grimy van and slung her over his shoulder.

"Hey be careful with my woman Manny!" Rizo shouted to his now outed friend and the pair of Drow now knew the name of one of their future targets!

"Just get the gun off my cart and hit her with it!" Manny ordered Rizo.

Rohanna tilted her head just enough o see what 'gun' Rizo might be grabbing and found he was picking up a medical hypodermic gun that she knew could get through most clothing. Rizo checked the label on the attached bottle as he came back, "So ya think one hundred is enough for her, she is kind of a big one!" he laughed.

"That much propofol should be fine even for this FINE girl with this NICE ass of hers!" Manny added as his free hand patted and then gave Rohanna's butt a few firm squeezes!

Rizo did as he was told and pressed the gun to her butt and it snapped off a shot that Rohanna felt as a small pinch. She cold feel the drug in her system and it did nothing as all human drugs seemed to do so far to the pair of Drow.

"Now put the hood back on her head before I lay her down on my big cart and then you go grab her sister so I can roll them both in together." Manny ordered next while walking over to a large cart or larger rolling bed rebuilt from a hospital version, it had a crusted with grim thin cushion covering its top and chipped up paint all over dirty surface.

Rohanna pretended to be very groggy as she scanned the interior of the building, it simply seemed to be a very large warehouse over all form the outside. But telling any more was to come later on as this was only an enclosed loading dock that held four other vans right now, one was way larger than the rest and three smaller beat up ones ones. The only thing that stuck out to her right now was the uber rare Koenigsegg CCR sitting way out in the last parking spot by a wall.

Rohanna thought to herself and almost shook her head to the outright opulence of owning such car and being a criminal! During her human years decades ago, she or he learned a valuable lesson from a very shady movie producer 'Never show that you have money to your competition or the cops! Its best they stay in the dark and not be able to trace you, via what you are showing off with!' AKA if you are stupid enough to buy rare cars or rare jewelry and they will find out where you live or were the rest of your money is or that you even have money, its best to look poor and be underestimated by all. Never show off if you want to go unseen!

With the barest understanding of what lay all around them that is when Rizo put the black hood back on Rohanna's head and shut off her sight and the best sense for finding out more of what this place was. So the Drows reached out with their other keen senses and with Gaea's help into the area around them and got the jest of most of the place.

Rehanna was up next at being picked up to be slung around like a sack, then given the same gun in her butt full of useless human drugs and laid right next to her twin on the grimy bed, "OHhhh this is getting better and better!" she beamed mentally over to Rohanna

"How so?" Ro asked silently back.

"That car girl, we are SO asking for that as our reward for busting this shit up!" she wildly thought.

"Hummm you might be right, and because I saw it first, DIBS on the first drive!"
Ro demanded back.

"Jora!" Rehanna growled back knowing the twins had the better claim for that privilege right now! (rats!)

Both Drow felt the cart being pushed from the loading dock up a ramp and into an elevator. A few floors up the elevator dropped them off into what felt like long hallways, "What are you going to do with this pay off Riz?" Manny asked stopping the rolling bed for a second.

"Ohh I am moving out to California to get with the organization out there and make some real money!" Riz gave back while it sounded like he was pulling out a wallet to then swipe what was surly an ID card in a reader mounted on the wall.

Both Drow thought about that one, what gang of kidnappers and human traffickers would use ID card readers and have all this infrastructure? This little adventure was leading towards a big ending or who knows how big of a criminal enterprise?

Riz finished scanning his card and even seemed to scan either his hand or eye, the Drows could not tell what? But he had done something extra, that was followed by the 'Manny' guy in turn to get the large fire door to slide open.

Manny pushed the cart in past the door, down a long hallway and into a large room. Once there the twins overheard a new voice while they played possum, a woman and she greeted the pair. "Well if it isn't Riz and what do you have here!....Gifts all for me?" she jested.

"All for you Summer and the boss!" Riz echoed back while leaning up one of the twins to sitting upright and taking off her hood. Rehanna played at trying to blink away the drugs they injected into her and cried out a little groggily "No letsussssgoo,"

"Ohhh my we did have a good day, where did you find this one? Over by the snobs I bet!" she said in a jersey nasal accent that had both Drow grinding their teeth. Summer too her time examining Rehanna more closely, making sure the teen was in good physical shape by checking her eyes and mouth and lastly her body for the most part. "ohh my no cavities or anything else wrong and defiantly top notch product here!" Summer nasally whined out.

"We are not done yet Summer, here is the best part!" Rizo grinned, yanking the dark hood free from Rohanna's head.

Once Summer saw the teen girl's face she giggled, "Ohhh my god Riz you hit the jackpot today, heck the jackpot for this year. Twins, blonde and blue eyes! The buyers will bid very high for this pair of beauties and how!" she smiled knowingly as she examined Rehanna even closer and compared the two. Summer was very happy to find no real physical faults on both girls, they were a perfect set and nearly mirrors of the same girl!

Rehanna was now close enough to get a better look at Summer 'the new girl' and mentally noted, her as a middle aged African-American women that was dressed up in a cheap knock off of a stylish dress suit and was trying very to personally make it all work with her own frumpy looks...She hated her on the spot! That accent of hers was killing Rehanna like nails grinding on a chalkboard, its sound reminded her of someone or something from her long gone Drow past in the Queen's military and that was not a good thing for anyone's health!

"Well lets start processing them shall we?" Summer suggested, "Roll them over to the backdrop Rizo and lets take some pictures!" she smiled on with that grating voice of hers. as she did a final task of taking a measurement of both for height and checked a hidden scale on the cart for weight and dived it by a simple two, "Humm you are a bit heavier than you look, all that muscle I bet and I also bet that you both workout hours a day to keep it...good!"

Rizo nodded as he rolled the cart over to a well kept and surprisingly unsmudged backdrop that a DMV might use while taking pictures for ID's or drivers licenses. He pulled Rehanna into a spot leaning up against it and place Rohanna at her side about a foot apart so that Summer had room to start photographing each one in turn.

"Now smile or I hurt you!" Summer demanded and warned as she readied the camera to take pictures.

Rehanna refused Summer's demands while gritting her teeth like mad playing into the part of the resistant or defiant one of the pair of twins. Summer nodded to Manny, who was quick with a zap from a stun gun he carried in his jacket. "You are going to play nice! Do as you are told or do I ZAP you again and again?" he taunted both with farther punishment for not obeying orders.

"Fuck you!" Rehanna spat back in his face. Manny wiped his face clean as he zapped her once more and then zapped Rohanna for good measure just because he could!

"Hey take it easy, they are worth money to me!" Rizo warned at seeing his merchandise being abused.

"It's cool Riz, this thing don't leave any marks. It just leaves lasting memories of pain!" he said giving both twins one more zap to be sure he was being listened to by both teens!

"Take your damn pictures, but I promise you if I ever get loose...I am going to hurt you all!" Rehanna barked defiantly playing deeply her part as a hostage and really in fact was giving a very real warning to all three at the same time! Little did the kidnappers really know that they were playing with fire!

Summer took her sweet time getting good photographs of both twins as a pair, then singly and in both sets of pictures she made sure to peel each ones jacket back over their hands to better show off their individual bodies. A few of the pictures she took were of both laid out on the cart-bed together showing that they were very identical twins and that fact would be a huge selling point to the type of buyers this criminal enterprise catered to!

Her last task before laying each twin back down on the cart, was to do some body measurements for a general idea of what clothing sizes the girls would need, "Ahh too bad you aren't bigger up top girls, the fit airhead bimbo look is selling very hot this year! But the buyer can always add that option later on if they want to!" she said with a knowing wink, as Rizo mimed out "Big boobs!" across his chest to his buddy with a laugh!

"All done for now, dose them again Manny to keep them manageable and lock them up in our better accommodations. But remember, no dog pound for these two. They will fetch far more money at auction than as our usual drugged up Ho's doing tricks for Johns!" she sassed taking out her camera's memory card and loading it into a very nice highend desktop that showed each picture in detail and Summer started to pick out only the best to better show off the pair for the online auction catalog that she was going to add them to.

Summer clicked a link to a deep darkweb site that sold everything from street drugs to guns, all the way up to full blown weapons for war that only nations should own! She clicked through a few links, added in a few passwords and pulled up a very slick looking website that sold girls as wells as boys and a few adults of both sexes.

With the web page now open she entered into the editing section that she ran or helped run and started placing the twins up on it. The new page went on to describing them in detail, by adding in height, weight and the other measurements she had obtained earlier. Once it was all done being filled out, she entered it as a teaser to be bid on in the near future and marked the pair to expectedly sell at over five million for the set!

Summer took her time hitting one last button like a celebration, before she closed out the page, "There all done Riz, I sent it all over to the Boss and he will set a price or up what I put in as a minim bid. I really do see this pair going for WAY higher than five million if we give them time to stew on the site and be seen by more of the world!"

"So you think they are going overseas too?" Rizo asked.

"Ohhh my yes, I foresee the pair of them being sent overseas for now and 'trained up'! Then later when they have aged enough to pass for a eighteen-ish? I see them maybe coming back as 'arm candy' for a billionaire or some royal type!" Summer cooed alluding to the middle-east's overabundance of rich princes or maybe the far east in and around China!

While the other kidnappers chatted away, Manny rolled the cart past yet one more electronically locked door and then down a hallway that was lined with doors that the Drow's extremely good hearing could make out crying people behind nearly each one!

Manny made one more turn down a hall that ended in yet one more locked door and into a short hallway lined with doors that must be well sound proofed because the twins could not make out any sounds coming from behind any of the doors. He stopped the cart halfway down the hallway at an already opened door and this seemed to be the last stop for the twins.

He then waved to a man sitting at the far end of the hallway, "In here for these two or separate them?"

"Hit them up with more drugs for now and later on I'll uncuff them if they are good? A day or two without water or food usually makes them more compliant!" the new man warned, then notice something amiss, "Hey for now put the hood back on them so they can't ID the whole place and all of us DUDE!" he barked out.

"Ohh forgot, I usually handle the dogs and we don't need any hoods when handling those Bitches!" he snarled back, while putting a black hood on the still struggling Rehanna that was still playing up to her part once again!

"Good, now put them in separate rooms so they don't plan anything knowing that I can hurt or even kill the other sister LONG before the one acting up can even help!" the new man's voice warned.

"Okay!" Manny grumbled as he rolled the cart back a few steps.

"No let me handle them, I just noticed Summer's note on one of them...one of these Bitches is a defiant little whore and I know how to better handle that!" the new voice ordered.

The new man walked back over to the cart with something clanging in both of his hands, he then put new larger arm restraints on both twins and removed the old ones. Next he yanked Rehanna off the cart to standing, then shoved her towards an open door of a small room. The only sound that Rehanna could make out, was the whimpering of another girl already in the room and that scared soft whimper was coming from the corner farthest away from the door. Her keen nose was the next sense to be assaulted by the definite scent of human fear hanging in the room's air and this was a scent this Drow knew well.

"Now girl, when I leave the room the cuffs will release your arms and you can take off your hood. BUT!" he barked, "When I call you through the speaker, you best put all that back on yourself or have your new roomie help you." he then tosses Rehanna on a bed, "Because if you don't as I tell you, I will hurt your new roomie or go hurt one of the others caged here until you do as you are told! Nod if you understand me?"

"I got it bastard!" Rehanna growled back knowing that this new man might be able to hurt others before she was able to act.

Rehanna listened intently as he walked a few short steps out the door, closed it behind him and the door's locks fell into place with a loud clang of thick metal. Rehanna spun to where she was sure the other girl was at, "So he is gone?"

The girl said nothing, not even a squeak as the cuffs binding Rehanna's arms clicked and loosened up to free her hands. Rehanna yanked the black hood free of her head and saw a teen girl cringing in the far corner of the room on the other bed across from her. "So hi?" she asked the teen who did not even flinch as a reply.

"Well now I guess I will have to be the 'chatty Cathy' one of us both for now?" Rehanna said softly as she could muster while looking the room over. It was about eight by eight foot with twin beds, a stainless steel toilet sink combo like one would find in a prison and besides that sterile looking device most of the room was actually strangely pleasant for some reason. Both beds had nice covers on them, soft cotten sheets and the beds themselves were top notch!

The last thing Rehanna noticed was that the room was completely covered by four very well hidden cameras and all of them had live mics for sure! But for now with no other real hidden secrets to find in the very small bare room Rehanna sat on her bed, curled up leaning against the far wall from the door and waited for the other girl to maybe calm down enough to talk back to her?

Rehanna's roomie, as the man called her was for sure a teen and seemed to be about five foot-six and of european decent, maybe german by her blond hair plus very blue eyes. She wore a simple one piece pullover dress that was made of a cheap undecorated brown fabric and she wore slippers. Lastly noted by the Drow was that this girl had been beaten more than once and over time...something Rehanna would have VERY short talks about with those that ran this place!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe.

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.
This one is coming soon, bug him for it! lol

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with demons within and
without.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2020 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

up
145 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

slave traders

hopefully the twins can take them down

DogSig.png

Ohhh is going to be fun and

shadowsblade's picture

Ohhh is going to be fun and messy!

not to mention that a whole bunch of people will be looking for the twins, ones that should not be taken lightly!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Again ? !

ok, I get it.... I still think that its cruel to leave myself And others hanging until the next chapter..
By the way who, is going to be the one to save, release Sarah??

alissa

the next chapter will be out soon-ish?

shadowsblade's picture

the next chapter will be out soon-ish?

and Saving Sarah the GOO?
Well I leave that up to the mainstream writing group and that is coming in my time lin. You can read ahead at the Whateley main web page and see what they did already!

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Again ? !

ok, I get it.... I still think that its cruel to leave myself And others hanging until the next chapter..
By the way who, is going to be the one to save, release Sarah??

alissa

Knuckles are cracking now

Jamie Lee's picture

Those poor, stupid, morons. They have no idea the brown stick stuff that's going to hit the fan at any time.

And when it does, it's going to hurt and hurt badly. It might even be life ending for a few. One this is certain, they will save a lot of caged people in that place

Others have feelings too.