Meagan's Tail ch11..intermission Pixie part4!

Printer-friendly version

Meagan's Tail

A new Universe, a New story!

Intermission of our story

Pixie time!

Will our new Pixie convince the Drow twins she is worth saving?

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rohanna called to the healer that made the small forest inside embassy lobby home, "An'edla come here and let me see this Pix's taint via your eyes?"

"Jabbress, please...no." her strained and afraid voice pleaded the drow twins from hiding amongst or even inside the trees.

"An'edla come now," Rehanna added in next and sounded a bit more stern with the nymph who was disobeying her.

"Yes protector, I come as requested." she finally gave in while appearing slowly out of the side of a far away tree, yet she came no closer,"Please believe me that small one is tainted and it scares me that humans can or WILL make such...things!" she spat out that last word as if it was pure venom!

Rehanna raised an eyebrow to the nearly disobedient nymph, "Come here now and let us borrow your sight!'' The Drow twin insisted on using the far more sensitive inborn sight of the nymph, that could see human taint or spoilage so much better than a Drow could. The nymph race was far better connected to Gaea and nature that made up most of the world than most Fae!

An'edla crept closer, but kept her head down to the Drow's harsh stare as she came up behind Rehanna and she kept the Drow between herself and John for now. "Here my Jabbress, SEE the TAINT of this...Creature!" and surely she might have meant more 'monster' over her simple use of Creature!

Next An'edla grasped the back neck of the closest Drow and let her vision flow into her fellow Fae. Rehanna reacted instantly to the sight, even though the human taint or taint of human science was diminishing away slowly...it still made her sick at the sight of it and she held back an onrush of the need to vomit from the sight along with her twin who was covering her mouth from being revolted at the vision the nymph gave both twins.

Rohanna cleared her throat of a little bile before she spoke, "ENOUGH! This is an abomination to all Fae, what we are and what values we hold dear!" she waved, dismissing the small 'fae' standing on the desktop...with that signal the guards appeared as if they had been given the go-ahead to blast John to bits and she KNEW it was coming by their harsh stare, plus how much more their hands glowed by spells warming up for use!

"Hold on...I can give you info on who did this to me...did this to other humans out there and some of how and...and...don't kill me... GIVE ME A CHANCE!" she pleaded, John’s tiny voice stuttering more than actually speaking clearly.

Rehanna starting cackled with glee at what the tiny creature had said, but suddenly barked stopping John’s coming death, “WAIT! I want to hear this ‘creature’ out? Lets see what it knows about humans using science to make tainted and corrupted Fae out of human filth!”

Rohanna eyeballed her twins' strange giving of mercy to this corrupt Fae, as usually that part of the pair hated anything even remotely human and thought of most humans as something one might find on a boot bottom after you stepped in a gutter!

“Okay, but this had better be good…or we’ll cook you alive very very slowly, over the mercy of blasting you instantly to bits!” Rohanna warned with a sigh.

“I can tell you that ‘The church of the Untainted’ is what caused my change into this…” John said while waving a hand over his or now ‘her’ Pixie body, “and that they changed that human boy into an elf, the one that was pursued right here to this very embassy just barely two weeks or so ago!”

“So how do you know all of this and can you prove it's true!” Rehanna growled at the much much smaller Fae.

The small Pix gulped, knowing she was playing her last few aces and It was doing that or dying in horrible pain! “I am Mr. Smith,...the Mr. Smith, you demanded blood from that very night after you defeated ‘the Iron Duke so very easily.”

Both twins start laughing up a storm, Rohanna gasps as she says, “Ohhh my Gaea you must be playing with us or just gave us Fae a huge gift?”

“It’s true I am him…or was him!” the Pix shouted back.

“Hummm then let’s see for sure…shall we!” and Rohanna as a wave of her hand opened up a rip in the air and she pulled that very vial of blood she was given by that ‘Mr. Smith’ a few weeks back, “So you willingly gave me this blood?” she asked.

“Looks like it and I also gave another vial to your twin at the same time!” John pleaded.

“Fine, now please write down your full real name on this for me, so we can check it all out…Add birthdate and any other personal info you think might help, fold it and hand it only to me.” Rehanna demanded as she slid a paper pad and small pen over to John.

John took the smaller pen, one obviously made for one of her kind or size and did as the Drow asked and then slid the folded paper back to her, “This is what you want?” she asked innocently.

Rehanna unfolded the paper, read over it fast, refolded the paper, then took some of John’s blood from the vial and tapped a spot of it on the corner of the folded paper. The other elves gasped loudly, sounding shocked by the act so far, as she placed a spell on the paper! As the spell worked its own magic, it made a line of magical light right to John’s chest and then joined one over to the vial of unused blood as the paper burned to ash…then the ash vanished into nothing!

Rohanna shook her head to the sight, “Stupid, you are certainly not Fae…not after giving another being your true name, plus blood willingly and now with that spell WE TWINS OWN YOU FULLY right down to your very spirit!”

“WHAT!” John shouted knowing this was bad, “I did not agree to any of this…agree to being your slave I’d have to guess!”

“Like you had any other choice in the matter? It was either come here and beg for mercy from us Fae or go back to whatever human lab spawned the monster you are now. AND we are very sure that the lab would cut you into tiny itty-bitty slices to study right down to your very DNA?....Tell me I am wrong?” Rohanna reasoned back!

John let out a long sigh of defeat, “You are not wrong, this place, the Fae were my best shot at living for anything longer than a month! The lab and or the church would surely spend millions if not billions to get me back into their hands and run experiments on me till there was nothing left!”

“Ohhh nice there is a bounty on this one!” Rehanna had to laugh evilly.

“Not one we would want to collect…EVER! But I understand my sister's graveyard humor!” Rohanna laughed.

“So what do you want from me?” John had to ask and hoped he or she had something left to bargain with!

“Ohhh everything you know or heard about the process that made you into this…” and Rehanna waved a finger over John’s body, “AND who or what organization is involved and most important any physical evidence you have access to!” Rohanna added in next, not missing a beat of her twin’s question.

Then both spoke in perfect stereo, “Then add you will call us ‘My Jabress’ or Jaberess…think of its use instead of Miss, Ma’am or sir and ALWAYS USE IT! OR else!” They both demanded in a tone that emphasized the threat and John took it as a genuine one after seeing them take ‘the Iron Duke’ apart a few weeks back with near zero effort!

John started to talk and after only a few minutes, Rohanna interrupted her, “Humm lets take all of this inside my office instead of out here…I fully trust my fellow Fae, but I can tell they are getting angry at every word you say and that anger is growing with each name you state!”

Rohanna got up from her place sitting behind the lobby greeting desk and waved to John still standing on the top, “Well follow me?”

“I can’t really fly well yet, can someone please carry me?” she asked in a timid voice and right then Rehanna slammed a leather armored fist right down next to John knocking her down to the tabletop with the force, “YOU FORGOT TO ADD JABBRESS to the end of that question…NEVER FORGET IT or next time I will cut you down myself!”

“Yes Jaberess, please help me…jaberess?” John said meekly while trying to stand up.

“You will fly or walk or finally run! Due note that choosing walking or running you have a risk of getting stepped on or kicked. I would recommend flying, because you will need to fly sooner or later and now is the best time to learn.” Rohanna said to John over her shoulder while walking away.

John quickly looked around and saw that with all the rest following the first Drow twin, she would get kicked or stomped to death if she followed by walking or even running. So she huffed out and took to flying from the desktop…more like flying about like a crazy drunk Pixie!

She tried to keep up with the Drow but fell behind as branches and other things got in her flight path trying to cross the small forest of the embassy lobby. One of the elven guards sighed out “Gaea sina pix sucks ie' flyien!”

John knew enough of the language by now to know it was an insult and shouted back at him, “Could you do any better after only growing wings two days ago!”

He smiled back at her, “Gaea saesa Lotesse amin be i' er tanya tyela sina onna!"

John only understood a few words of that reply…Gaea…the one…ends…creature! She knew to shut up from there on!

After Rohanna lead the party through the lobby forest and a few short hallways, she stopped at a large office door and asked the elf behind what must be a secretary’s desk, “Rania, please come into my office to write down everything this Pix will say to us and I will have several tasks for you to do with that information later on.”

John took note of the secretary named Rania, she was of average height for the elves and wore an amazingly beautiful dress, plus she had the looks to match like most of the female elves that worked in the embassy! Rania picked up a ‘com-frame’ to take notes on as she was asked to.

Rohanna opens the doors on her huge shared double office and takes a seat behind her desk, “Guards please wait outside.'' She asked the rest and the last in her secretary closed the doors, then took a seat near Rohanna’s desk.The other twin Drow stood at the doors…what seemed to be the room’s only exit to John!

John aimed to land on Rohanna’s desktop near the front and over shot the whole mess to SPLAT right across its top and nearly slid off if one the twin’s Pixies had not stopped her! The Pixie in purple trimmed armor picked her up and growled at her face “You better learn to fly and quick…if you even survive this day.” then its twin spoke, “IT'S EMBARRASSING US BOTH AND ALL OF US PIX THAT YOU DON’T!

“I’ll try BUT I want to be human again!” John cried finally giving in to her emotions and how trapped she felt.

“I am very sure that will never happen without GOD like levels of intervention, us Fae only MAKE Fae out of humans. We don't even know how to go the other way?” Rehanna admitted to John.

“Now forget all about changing back into a human again, I want to hear all you know about the process that brought you here to us, the whole thing, the wheres and the how the process works as best you can.” Rohanna demanded while staring down at the tiny Pix on her desk, Her voice had a coldness of one not to be messed with or taken lightly!

John had to let out a long sigh of defeat as she began giving the Drow all she knew and for the next hour plus and almost two whole hours she spilled ‘the literal beans’ on the Church of the Untainted'. She told them about the project starting with Dr. Davros is hired to develop a serum to cure mutants and Fae, thus returning them to full humans. Then how the doctor was killed or was thought to be killed by the church leadership for developing a serum to really make more Fae instead of ending them!

Next was Dr. Kusanagi taking over the serum project after the church tried to murder Dr. Davros, who they all thought was dead and Kusanagi injected John with serum that was one of the few leftover doses from Dr. Davros’s experiments. John bet that Dr. Kusanagi wanted to see what would happen and work backwards to a cure that the church leadership originally wanted. Then she added that she had overheard some of the development of the “Death Blossom' serum that killed Fae, but created a drug from their deaths that gave regular humans a HUGE burst of Fae magic for short periods, but for the most part John’s information on that topic was very thin and almost hearsay.

Rania, the twin’s secretary interrupted John before she started to speak again, “So do you spell Davros and Koosanagi like this? She asked while flipping her notepad towards John to read. “It’s Kusanagi,” she spelled out, correcting the elf. Rania nodded back silently as she made the corrections.

John also spoke of knowing that one VERY LARGE pharmaceutical company was involved or outright owned by the church that helped with research and development, plus testing on the general populists! Next was a short list of laboratory locations in Utah, Colorado, and a few small ones here in LA that John suggested that they move about LA county regularly…like monthly if not every two weeks to stay away from law enforcement!

“Do you know who the church leadership are?” Rohanna asked.

“Nope, the ones on TV or on tax filings are only figureheads that change every few years, the real ones I have never seen…I have only seen holograms of them all at meetings, but I know that is not them in those holograms for sure! I have been told rumors that most of the leadership is made up of family of past members, your grandpa dies and your father takes over or maybe your mother and finally you do for your generation…like royalty.”

John answered several dozen more questions before Rohanna interrupted Rehanna’s last question, “Rania, please take what names and places we have so far and feed them to the Kitty so that she can find them, then we can deal with them or that information later on,”

“Yes my Jaberess, I will do so.” she said standing up.

“Hey, how about me?” John had to ask because she was sure they were not done.

“About what?” the Pixie on the desk guarding John asked with a bark.

“Well how about this, how are you going to help me or even let me get cleaned up? LIKE helping me or let me wash the ‘new’ smell out of these doll clothes I am wearing!” she shouted back.

The Pixie in purple trimmed armor quickly stepped forward and backhanded John across the face and made John land on her now much more cushiony ass, “You are lucky I just don’t kill you over hunting a kid down for experiments, let along the utter disgust I have over you being made into one of us honorable PIX!” she shouted down at John’s face.

“My Violet, I understand your anger. But for now, none of that until I tell you that you may harm this creature!” Rohanna warned and the Pixie nodded back, “Yes my Jabress.” and then she bowed showing her total disdain for the idea.

“Violet, that was uncalled for. Even if you don’t agree with us, we are family…closer than family!” Rehanna said, chastising the Pixie.

“Sorry big sister, I am just…mad that this creature even showed up to our very doorstep…let alone that it was even MADE by humans! Only us Fae should be able to give such gifts to others!” Violet spat.

GIFT…GIFT YOU CALL THIS A GIFT!” John cried out as Violet lost it, pulling out a sharp spear from nothing and charged at the new Pixie. Violet was about to ram the spear right through John when Rehanna’s arm blocked her stab.

NONE of that Violet, I have plans for this Pixie and they will make sense by the end of day!” she barked as the smaller Fae backed down with a nod of respect.

“So what is this idea Rehanna?” her twin asked, because Rehanna was mentally keeping her mentally linked twin in the dark!

“Let's have the embassy page call Nathan the new Sidhe that John was chasing, before us here in the embassy and let that child decide the creature's fate after I give him a few rules or ideas on the matter at hand!” she smiled evilly over to John and John knew she was finished!

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Shadowsblade here.

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

this warning is for our story stealers off site, not the BC family of readers we all know and love!

Copyright © 2022 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
113 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

New name

John needs a new name ASAP. A pixie named "John"? Nah, that just doesn't sound right. :-p
Maybe after a few more weeks or months as a pixie and "John"'ll appreciate being a pixie? Provided she'll survive whatever Nathan'll cook up.

Thx for another nice chapter^^

the name change will come

shadowsblade's picture

the name change will come, I wanted to set up the character base and then why so the name will make sense....well what the elves say the name means at least

have fun all

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective